It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philip Corso's Son Reveals That Roswell Craft Was A Time Machine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran
reply to post by ElOmen

I have stated MANY times on ATS. NOT TRUE!!

The measurement of time is invented, Time units are invented, the name TIME is invented but the actual passage of time (or whatever you wish to call it) is NOT made up by man. the proof is the life and death of every thing ( animals, plants, stars ).

Without the passage of a "time" nothing would age, we would be at a constant stand still.

Dorian Soran

Very true, however nothing really dies, it just 'converts'/transforms. But as you say, it's our notion of this truth that is true only for the thinker and for as long as they think it - no longer (perhaps).

Time = entropy = time...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
If we already know that a ship crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

Why would we send another ship back in time to Roswell, New Mexico 1947?

If I owned an expensive time machine, I wouldn't want it to crash or waste people's lives...

I could see how they would think that UFO's are time machines,
because Einsteins Theory says that the faster you travel, the more time slows down, (me) due to drag from Space/Time

If he has this "Secret Information" as to how these UFO's travel back in time,
Then why doesn't he have the Physics to back it up?

How would they know it was a time machine without understanding the physics?
Maybe the time travel story is a lie told by the aliens to protect the location of their home world, in-case they get tortured or something

Phillip Corso Jr. mentions the craft was a "gift". He doesn't elaborate why he thinks this, but it is possible the craft was intentionally sent back and crashed for a reason. Maybe to alter a timeline for a purpose.

If Corso Jr is a huckster, his delivery with new details on the craft and his direct way is pretty convincing. I am intruiged enough to view the videos more than once and see what more I can find on him.

Does anyone here know if Corso Jr. posted the documents from his Dad anywhere?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I have found a video that might be helpful.

Video

A bit of levity during our time-ly discussion...funny Family Guy clip. LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
IMO the Corso Roswell reverse engineering stories are totally flawed, I've read the book and it's a fabrication and a complete hoax.

Corso Jr is desperate to keep his income intact by cashing in on his fathers ridiculous claims.

Corso Snr was a narcissist who played a hand at progressing human kinds technology, ending the cold war and protecting us from alien attacks.

Its science fiction dreamed up by a man who was probably embittered by the reality that once he was out of the army he was a nobody who like most of us was destined for a life of the mundane and mediocrity.

Its a load of hogwash and is quite disrespectful to the brilliant engineers who spent years developing the tech he claims came from the Roswell craft.

Corso Jnr IMO is mentally ill and should seek professional help.

That doesn't detract from the entertainment value though but please..... Its science fiction.
edit on 16-1-2012 by captaincosmic because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

The original manuscript for what eventually became The Day After Roswell was finally released (for free) online last year: Philip Corso - Dawn of a New Age (notes)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I thought that Corso Jr had some documents to share from what he said. The PDF link you posted looks like an early draft of The Day After Roswell book?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by captaincosmic

Could you post some proof to back these allegations? I mean it's one thing to believe everything Corso says both father and son. It's easy to call them "crazy" and fraudsters sure, but this is an assertion that should be followed up with some instance of proof. Heck for all we know Senior could have been hired to spread disinformation after all he was in the know for a reason at one point. He may very well have mixed truth with lies as part of the formula commonly used to distribute disinformation thereof those looking for the truth will forever be running in circles to fit pieces to complete the puzzle that does not exist.

The kicker is the Army , USAF kept changing the story decades later not once not twice but 3 times. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me fool me 3 times... obvious liar is obvious. Ok so the people in the know want to raise suspicion if you think about it but why? It's a disk nope it's a weather baloon nope it's mogul nope its crash test dummies no wait it's "russian mutants" to insult our intelligence. Whatever crashed there in Roswell if tech from that era be it man made top secret military tech then that tech is tech of yesterday so why 60 years to cover up tech from the 1940's? It would be obsolete to todays standard. Do people bother asking the important question? Nothing the military has done has made sense so i think there is a sub agenda at play with this story. In no way is our military that incompetent and misinformed. We are all being played.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
OK guys I have skimmed through this and it seems to me that no one has brought up the one fact that would seem to prove this is just a hoax.

It is stated that Roswell was a time travelling ship, and that in fact we cannot travel through space due to the intense radiation, but to travel through time you HAVE to travel through space, let me explain

We live on the Earth, the Earth rotates, the earth also orbits the sun, so for example you time travel back just 6 months, the earth is not where you are now, it is on the other side of the sun, approx 180 million miles away, so you time travel to the exact spot you are now and you are not on earth at all. Then add to that the sun is ALSO travelling through space (Remember the universe is expanding) to travel back in time 50,000 years and you will have to travel trillions upon trillions of miles through space to be where the earth was.

Nothing is constant, nothing is fixed in time and space, everything is moving, to travel through time one has to travel through space.

Sorry I just don't buy this theory

1. good point. makes sense.
2. Yeah, it seems just like another HOAX from a not-so-successful guy for money reasons.
just like Wilcock..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

This creates what we call a paradox. In this situation, a technology with no clear origin.

I believe it to be impossible to travel to a point in time before which time travel technology existed. For instance, if time travel is invented in the year 2012, we cannot go prior to 2012, however, we would be able to travel forward in time since time travel exists from 2012 and beyond (barring technological eradication).

This is a bit of a conundrum. I feel the only way this could be accurate is if ancient alien theory is correct and time travel existed on earth before our "modern" tech.
edit on 16-1-2012 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

No time is relative not irrelevant so says the genius Albert Einstein and in fact this has been proven. And, It is no longer considered the "theory" of relativity it is now considered the "law" of relativity.

-Alien

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captaincosmic

IMO the Corso Roswell reverse engineering stories are totally flawed, I've read the book and it's a fabrication and a complete hoax.

Corso Jr is desperate to keep his income intact by cashing in on his fathers ridiculous claims.

Corso Snr was a narcissist who played a hand at progressing human kinds technology, ending the cold war and protecting us from alien attacks.

Its science fiction dreamed up by a man who was probably embittered by the reality that once he was out of the army he was a nobody who like most of us was destined for a life of the mundane and mediocrity.

Its a load of hogwash and is quite disrespectful to the brilliant engineers who spent years developing the tech he claims came from the Roswell craft.

Corso Jnr IMO is mentally ill and should seek professional help.

That doesn't detract from the entertainment value though but please..... Its science fiction.

Actually... Corso was the real thing.

>"Its a load of hogwash and is quite disrespectful to the brilliant engineers who spent years developing the tech..."

What IS entertaining is how some folks like you and Gorman91 apparently can't accept (or admit) that there was an outside infusion of technology.

Yes, and the 'Brilliant engineer(s) ' Egyptians' (Read: Arabs) built the Great Pyramid.

The only 'reality' in play here is the 98/2 rule. The 98 are positive that they have an absolute understanding of everything...

The rest of us... well...
and of course

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have been following this story since the 1980's, when Kevin Randle's book came out. I have heard about it over the years on Coast to Coast AM and I read Corso's book however many years ago. Although I did not watch the videos attached to this thread yet, the paraphrased theory doesn't make sense.
The people who found and reversed engineered this craft, which directly led to a tech thread that ultimately led them to build a replica of the crashed ship to be sent back in time in a mission to figure out (AGAIN?) what it was that crashed. Now, if the people were smart enough to reverse engineer the craft, wouldn't any doubt as to what it was have been put to rest by the 1950's or at the latest the 1970's? What were they planning to do, follow the craft back to its planet?
If 'they' were still wondering, hundreds or thousands of years after 1947 what the craft was, then how did they reverse engineer it in the first place?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: double post..sorry

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Corso Jr.'s theories do seem flawed and his story lost creditability with me a couple of years ago when I became obsessed with learning all I could about him..The more I learned of the New Age involvement, the less I believed him.

* But that being said I still think to this day that Phil Corso senior was authentic

His old age put him in a point in his life that he just let loose. Either way Phillip Corso Sr. was most impressive.

SnF

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Could this be connected to The Rendelsham Forest Incident? I remember Jim Pennistons hypnosis in 1994. He said these beings were "us", back from the future, to fix the time line. Connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by White Locust

I have been following this story since the 1980's, when Kevin Randle's book came out. I have heard about it over the years on Coast to Coast AM and I read Corso's book however many years ago.

As someone who has followed Roswell since the 1980's, what is your opinion of things? What do you think happened? I haven't followed the story nearly as long.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these Corsair - frightfully decent of you old chap!!! :-)
I am extremely intrigued in regards to the 2nd Presentation you refer to that was with Bill Baines! Do you still have this somewhere that we can see it (at least I don't think it's here too is it?)? That one sounds like one not to miss as well!!!

I actually had viewed this presentation a year or so ago I think, and found what Phil Jr states to be extremely interesting though a bit difficult to reconcile with the Roswell story as it has come to be (or my interpretation of it, of course!). My personal opinion is that he (Phil Corso Jr) really needed to differentiate which information was from his father, from other sources, what was said from the viewpoint of overall conspiracies, and that which he intuitively received from the
aliens/ships and so forth.

As it is, it comes across as a jumbled mash of facts, opinion, and belief and is the sort of presentation that skeptics rip apart and people in general tend to ignore, and any true gold nuggets amid the pyrite go unnoticed. If any of what he is saying is true, it unquestionably is not only important, but urgent too. As such, I think it is worth him (and anyone willing to assist him) taking the time to make the above suggested distinctions in sources to sort what information came from where. Its horrible to think a warning for our civilization might go unheeded simply because of a poor presentation!
Seriously folks!

Again Corsair, thanks for posting!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Reportedly from the future? That's weird.

Reticulans reportedly arrived from Zeta Reticuli starsystem , and in this interview Chief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk" mentioned that he was in "contact" with one of the Star races who "told him" of 18 UFO crashes in the United States in 1947 from 10 different star races visiting Earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Phil was having trouble as it was trying to get people believing his story, but his son just sunk everything for his fathers credibility with his silly nonsense

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I'm sorry but time machines can't exist due to the fact that time is an idea made by man and therefore time is irrelevant

Time is a "material" that is either kinetic, thereby it's existence is expressed as time, or static, which existence is expressed as space. Our Universe happens to dwell in the narrow bandwidth where infinite space (infinitesimal duration "the present" as a planck rate string of instances) is imploding back into returning to the default state of absolute infinite kinetic (time) as all the past. Infinite time (kinetic) as all the future was caused to stop because of duing the spherical currents toward the ONE infinitely kinetic infinitesimal singularity, time current impacted the infinite impedence causing it to stop and explode into infinite space. But only for an infinitesimal duration as the string of instances (the present).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join