It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for those who believe that UFO's are manned by interstellar fairing aliens.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If UFO are manned by interstellar fairing aliens I HATE them. Why? Because they sit there and watch us die off of cancer and whatever else in their magical flying machines without lifting a finger. Good job Mr. Alien. If they're not, then our Governments have some splainin to do. They can't all be weather balloons

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

What right or interst do they have in inerfering with our cultural or physical evolution as a species? By that logic you are just as guilty of not saving every single bug frog and microbe you pass, you could have helped but didn't.
The same s we don't give a single second thought to animals fighting for food or territory in the wild, why would or should they feel obligated to intervene. If they even noticed or understood our pety squabbes in the first place.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
50years ahead ?? All you ufoers keep choosing beings are advanced years ahead of us. Why?? Your delusional foundation,, that's why

Zetas? You mean the mexican drug cartel?lol

Prove wormholes are impossible for any being to acquire! How do you know ET's has anything? You don't.

Show me these devices that can control WH's.

It doesn't matter if life seems pointless. Your thinking like a mortal. If a being become immortal or close to it, life would be irrelevant. Stopping one's biological clock is imperative to for space travel. You are clueless.

Explain to me how space and universe are two different things? You haven't left this planet and you say the universe is finite? Dude you are lost.

My 3 points are technical issues that do need to be solved. Yes ! Thank you.. Meaning we have a long way and any other being for that matter. Space travel is so hard and you talk about it as if its a walk in the park.

What 8 species??? Jesus!!

Space travel is so so dam hard , it is impossible.

You are lost in space
What-the dilly-o
Just think about it. An advanced cybernetic mechanical race of beings can overcome any of your "hostile space" beings. Your theoretical hostile space creatures may be a formidable opponent to regular aliens but not to mechancal beings that have no fear.

they dont need friends or families and can live forever so the hundreds or even thousands of miles they would have to travel to get here would be a walk in the park to them.

once you understand that,, your silly ideas are mute.
edit on 15-1-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo
If UFO are manned by interstellar fairing aliens I HATE them. Why? Because they sit there and watch us die off of cancer and whatever else in their magical flying machines without lifting a finger. Good job Mr. Alien. If they're not, then our Governments have some splainin to do. They can't all be weather balloons

Your government has quite a lot of splainin to do!

Even to us.

BTW: your planetary government considers it an act of war for any unapproved off-worlder to get closer than 75,000km.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I was speaking about the "space" within which the Universe is contained. And, yes, I am aware of the fact that many of your scientists "think" that space is somehow "created" to contain the physical matter. They are wrong!

Ahhhh yes, stop yet again, another massive fail of Astrophysics for an "advanced" alien entity. "Heat" makes any and all work possible. The planets, stars are losing heat. At some point the temperature across the galaxy will be a medium temperature where no more work can be done, this is called the "heat death". This shows that there had to have been a beginning to the universe. Where matter and energy were created, space and time as well during this event. Secularists call it the big bang. Christians, Jews, and Muslims call it created by God by a single spoken sentence.

Didn't they teach Astrophysics to creatures that would grow up and eventually traverse the galaxy??

Two things scientists have never been able to find in the universe. Infinity, either on the micro or macrocosm, and randomness. Have you ever heard of "Chaos Theory"?

P.S. You do realize we're talking observational Astrophysics, not theoretical Astrophysics, correct?

edit on 15-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No, there are a great many things you know, even more you don't. Gee, sounds like everybody else. But, some of us know a bit more than Terrestrial science. Also, the whole idea that there is nothing outside the Universe, not even space, just isn't quite logical (that is a mind game uniquely its own).

Of course it's illogical. What we've discovered is that if the "constants" of science/Physics (thank the scientists at "Scientific American" magazine) are changing then it means we live but in "but a subset of a much larger reality." You have the physical existence and the spiritual world. Are you "advanced" aliens aware the speed of light is not a constant, it's slowing down?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Even to us.

BTW: your planetary government considers it an act of war for any unapproved off-worlder to get closer than 75,000km.

Etharzi od Oma

So what? We humans should be like ants or cattle to you "advanced" alien entities, and we humans never think twice about disturbing an anthill.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Ahhhh yes, stop yet again, another massive fail of Astrophysics for an "advanced" alien entity. "Heat" makes any and all work possible. The planets, stars are losing heat. At some point the temperature across the galaxy will be a medium temperature where no more work can be done, this is called the "heat death". This shows that there had to have been a beginning to the universe. Where matter and energy were created, space and time as well during this event.

OH! And here I thought we were discussing Astrophysics, as oposed to Entorpy. Your bad! (I ean really! trying to change the subject in the middle of a conversation? DUDE!!!)

Answer me this: IF all this that we call the Universe "became", no matter the true/real nature of the event; where exactally did it happen, IF there was "nothing".

What you are attempting to put forth; is that before your creation event, or before my big bang, there was nothing, no space, no matter, no energy, just a sort of general "nothing". And then somehow it all started. In your view God spoke a word - "BRAShITh", and it was all created. In my view a single point exploded ad gave rise to all that we know. So the question above becomes; where did God reside before he spoke, or, within what was this point contained?

Sorry T. Human, you, and your science fail. But, then again, perhaps its not really failure...maybe it is more like a 2 year old trying to explain all that he sees.

Two things scientists have never been able to find in the universe. Infinity, either on the micro or macrocosm, and randomness. Have you ever heard of "Chaos Theory"?

Really?!!? Are you telling me that a finite machine can't measure the infinite? But, don't you think it kind of natural that you can only see a finite distance in any direction you care to look? If looking at the extremely small, you are limited by the size of your equipment and the technology used for "imaging" (thats an abstract "imaging" btw).Or if looking at the extremly large you are again limited by your technology. As for randomness; No species, any where in the Universe can possibly exist long enough to test this. And, certainly not T. Humans, you havent even known about number long enough to comment on this.

Yeah Chas Theory ... interesting stuff isn't it. I've taken "Chaos Theory" t levels that yu can't even begin to imagine. However, don't ask, nor comment, I won't speak.

P.S. You do realize we're talking observational Astrophysics, not theoretical Astrophysics, correct?

Sigh...

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 15-1-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Of course it's illogical. What we've discovered is that if the "constants" of science/Physics (thank the scientists at "Scientific American" magazine) are changing then it means we live but in "but a subset of a much larger reality." You have the physical existence and the spiritual world. Are you "advanced" aliens aware the speed of light is not a constant, it's slowing down?

Really??! Got any references on this? How about exerimental data?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So what? We humans should be like ants or cattle to you "advanced" alien entities, and we humans never think twice about disturbing an anthill.

Yes, and that is one of the fundamental differences between you and us. We have respect for the rights of all things, When we encounter another life form, whether above us, or below us on an evolutionary scale, we give/show the proper kind and amount of respect, and honor.

T. Humans on the other hand have a long history of pretty much showing no respect, and showing no honor to everything.

Now, I am fully aware that T. Humans seem to be some sort of "favorite" of the "Ancients". But, that does not give you special rights, nor license. Fortunately, some of you have figured out that your past does not have to continue, that you are in truth nothing special to the rest of the Universe, and they generally act accordingly. And they are the ones that will save your species from the certain destruction brought on by the old ways, the ways of your religions, and your insistance that you are "special".

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Any toughts on how micro the atomic world goes? We know muons gluons up down left right strange quarks neutrinos etc.... I mean to me at this point it seems kinda obvious that tere will continue to be eer small constituent building blocks for matter until....... hell I don't know maybe it goes all the way down to just pure energy at th bottom of th barrel so to speak( if there even is a bottom)

Very interesting point about finite machinery trying to find the measure of an infinite system, since even if the finite measuring stick was trillions of light years long it would take infinite time to measure and infinite object. Just so much to consider and so short a human life span, almost seems like a waste of good brain power not to have more time on my hands.

Also very interesting how you mention our looking and only seeing finite distance, we always think we see the end, than we make a bigger telescope and we stil see more than we thought possible, however the horizon as it were is still never anywhere in sight.

Lastly, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems to me that you are only teasing us with tid bits of actual profound statements that at first glance some would desmiss, but to the trained eye show underlying truths in your wordings that speak volumes in few words. For instance the finite measuring the infinite, this is a riddle so to speak as the lay person would simply desmiss thit without second thought, however that statement is very provocative in its simplistic logic. I enjoy picking thebrain of one with insight that doesn't give up the details at the asking but gives only enough to make those with sharp wit to realize that your leading them to come to the ruth themselves. The varitable carrot and stick method as it were.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Really??! Got any references on this? How about exerimental data?

Barry Setterfield and Trever Norman were to first to discover this. Now it's being confirmed by other Physicists.

Evidence suggesting that the velocity of light, c, has been slowing down throughout history was first reported by Barry Setterfield and Trevor Norman for some years. (2) Now two physicists-Dr. Joao Magueijo, a Royal Society research fellow at Imperial College, London, and Dr. Andreas Albrecht, of the University of California at Davis-are proposing that, immediately after the universe was born, the speed of light may have been far faster than its present-day value of 186,000 miles per second. (3 )They now believe that it has been slowing down ever since. The effects predicted by their theory are to be published in the prestigious scientific journal, Physical Review. "If it's true, it would be a very big leap forward that will affect our perception of the universe and much of theoretical physics," said Dr. Magueijo.

Setterfield.org

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Sigh...

Etharzi od Oma.

Dude, you're a hoax, give it up.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I read a reseach paper, I think it was from caltech if I am not mistaken. That shows time is also litterally running out, as the speed of light decreases so does the rate a time relative to the viewer as spacetime expands. Very interesting stuff, however that was like 5 years ago and I never followed up as it was still just early theory. Have you ran across anything involving this theory?

Terrific thought experiment if nothing else, at least it gives one somthing to muse in the wee hours.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sigh...

Etharzi od Oma.

Dude, you're a hoax, give it up.

"One step (toke) over the line, Sweet Jesus. One step over the line" - Brewer & Shily.

You have made the statement, now it is on you to at least provide evidence. Good Luck.

I don't know what to say, ther than yu copletely misunderstand ... everything.

Caosj molap Oma-ge

You have a nice life now, hear?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by reddwhite

I'm not sure how fae dwn it may go, nt sure anyone, any science can answer that question.

However; I have a 40+ year background in Western Cereonial Magick (Golden Dawn foundation), in the 80's I expanded into Enochian agick, and in the 90's still further and into a new area at the time called "Enochian Physics". Enochian Physics is very much like a cobination of quantum physics and string theory, with a few new/original ideas. Not uch math though, s it is a bit easier fr just abut anyne with the intelligence to get that far., so it is less dependant on formal education (the formal education helps quite alt though)..

Anyway, in Enochian Physics it is postulated that there are 4 fundamental particles. Since this is derived from Magick and Alchemy; those elements / particles are :Fire, Water, Air, and Earth (what can I say ... some are more traditional than I). These four elements are said to "arrange" themselves into hierachies of ever increasing complexity until we arrive at the material Universe. As I delved into this study, I found that some areas of physics were "trying" to say the same things. It seemed that string theory was the most vocal in this respect.

So it would seem that there may be an end. Unfortunately, there is no way to know just how "micro" this may actually be.. So, my feelings on this is that there an end point. However, I am perfectly willing to be shown that this is not so.

Yes, I do hold back, probably ore than even I truly wat to, but ... I've found over y 65 years, that smething ae not easily heard, understood, or, accepted by many, especially the more religious. As evidence I can give you our friendly local (to this thread) Christian. I all but confirmed the existance of His God, AND told him where to look for his "proof". His reaction was to virtually condemn me. Then there is the face that I am an "Old School" software engineer; back in the day we had to make our instructions very short and efficient. Computers had very limited resources, and they weren't very fast (low megahertz). So I developed the habit of "saying" what I needed to say with least number of "bytes" (in this case text). I will however attempt to be a bit more complete.

All that being said; Thank you for the coments.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Even to us.

Etharzi od Oma

Well, if we had a planetary government, I'd think it's a pretty good idea. If offworlders want to come on-world, they ought to get a visa. I'm not joking. If you're going to be a tourist, do so openly. If you're going to take samples, get a permit.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Welcome AnthraAndromda --- Could you please give me an English translation of "Etharzi od Oma"--- Also the phrase in your last post.

Are you not from this Earth? What race do you belong too? Are you male or female? Are you familar with the three fingered/ three toed dinosauroid humanoid's? What starsystem do the dinosauroid humanoid's come from? Do the dinosauroid humanoids that occasionally visit our Earth, consider themselves as Gaod's?

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

I believe that the majority of the other-worlder's that visit our Earth, have the capability of cloaking there biological selve's; but are not capable of cloaking their starships --- day or night. I base this rational thought --- That the photon engine on a starship needs light photon's, so it would be impossible to make an other-worlder starship to disappear in front of our eyes; because it is to hard to cloak a starship that is surrounded by fusion plasma. On daylight ops --- My opinion.... that the starship, still needs to be visible to accept the light photon's; save for radar stealth technology and hiding in cloud banks.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Barry Setterfield and Trever Norman were to first to discover this. Now it's being confirmed by other Physicists.

Now we can see quite clearly what is happening here. The authors have
achieved their aim by the following method: for the early years, take
only the high data values, for the middle years, take the middle data
points, and for recent years, take only low data points. You could
do the same with any data, as long as it is sufficiently scattered.
- Source

After reading this page and viewing the real (historical) data all I can say is; Norman and Setterfield have only succeeded in showing the world their serious lack of data analysis knowledge and ability. They, like so many others, only want to use the data that supports their own little bent on things, and throw out all the rest. When analyzing data, One absolutely MUST use ALL available data. To do otherwise will always yield false results.

Now, I' not sayig they are wrong, only that the method they used t arrive at their initial conclusion was seriusly flawed. Anything else I'll leave to the data.

However, based on the data that I've seen, they are dead wrong. The data does not support the hypothesis that the speed of light in a vacuum has decreased. Show me some new data that suggests otherwise, and I'll reconsider.

Etharzi od Oma.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join