It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for those who believe that UFO's are manned by interstellar fairing aliens.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

8 species , hmm , the clearest obvious contact open for public view is just one that they let out of the bag . A small snip but still . The interaction was incredibly child like in nature terms , nothing aggressive mind you .

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by dilly1

I say achieving light speed for short travels. Yes light speed is impossible to achieve. Which is my point. Your not understanding my under-lining point.

Oh, I understand your point quite well. However, it seems that you are "stuck" on the theoretical. I've already stated that time dilation is a myth, and that the effects observed are better explained by frame dragging; another theory...for you anyway. Frame dragging effects have been observed by T. Humans, but, are still not well understood. But, this is not true for any species even 50 years ahead of you. For some these effects are employed to significant advantage in space travel.

Warp speed cannot be done easily and its not primitive. Its a theory , ,, just like "frame draggers"... You should look it up read about it slowly. So it sinks in.

Again!!!! Wormholes is impossible to control and open. Back to my under-lining point. Wow

whether One considers war drives primative or not is a matter of perspective. For you it is only a couple of theories, for the Zetas it is face, and they have coposed "laws" governing and describing the physical properrties. It has been reduced to a technology, one that provides great benefit to their species and culture. Without outside help, it will be the same for you.

Wormholes are not ipossible, very difficult perhaps. None of your local ETs have that technology yet. I'm not well versed in wormhole mechanics, but, I have seen ad touched devices that can generate and control them. These devices require vast amounts of power, and they seem to build very limited conduits.

Immortality is not some fantasy ploy. It is a requirement to be able to explore infinite space. Which is impossible to achieve!!!!! Again my under-lining point.

How the hell does some being that achieves immortality will get bored after 1000years.??? Your just inventing stuff. Its not some worry of not being entertained. It about needing to stop(or almost stop completely) aging so you can be successful traveling in an infinite space.

You(we, beings) can't do everything!!! Space is infinite. Are you serious. Please learn about "hostile space" ... Its clearly you know very little,just theories, about space.

Again, immortality is undesirable. It oesn't matter what the time period is; 10 yesrs, 10 billion years, With all of eternity available, One neccessarily must see and do everything, leaving nothing new to experience. This would make Ones life pointless

Yes space is infinite, the universe is finite, and thus the oportunity to experience is also finite.

My three points are to show everyone that believing aliens visiting earth constantly is a joke. Getting here is too hard. And if achieved we are all screwed. You do not want some being achieving the 3 points ,to suddenly land on mother earth. Trust me you don't.

Your three points are moot. They are simply technical issues to be solved.

While your three issues may not have been resolved, there are at present at least 8 different species near or on Earth. And, while space travel isn't easy, it is not impossible. Whether you want to admit it or not your species has solved most of the issues around deep space travel.

And, just why would you not want us to visit? You could derive great benefit from the right species.

Etharzi od Oma
50years ahead ?? All you ufoers keep choosing beings are advanced years ahead of us. Why?? Your delusional foundation,, that's why

Zetas? You mean the mexican drug cartel?lol

Prove wormholes are impossible for any being to acquire! How do you know ET's has anything? You don't.

Show me these devices that can control WH's.

It doesn't matter if life seems pointless. Your thinking like a mortal. If a being become immortal or close to it, life would be irrelevant. Stopping one's biological clock is imperative to for space travel. You are clueless.

Explain to me how space and universe are two different things? You haven't left this planet and you say the universe is finite? Dude you are lost.

My 3 points are technical issues that do need to be solved. Yes ! Thank you.. Meaning we have a long way and any other being for that matter. Space travel is so hard and you talk about it as if its a walk in the park.

What 8 species??? Jesus!!

Space travel is so so dam hard , it is impossible.

You are lost in space

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by dilly1

Still believe??? Oh,,,, yes,, just like how christians and muslims believe. Enjoy your alien dogma.

Of course you believe in something too, right? Which you have no proof for either? Try adding something to the conversation instead of just tearing others down. Remember these are obviously only theories on a conspiracy theory forum. But you already know that judging by your Avatar. BTW, using Jesus name in vain on the boards might rub the T&C's the wrong way as well. Mods will let you know.

Edit: post by dilly1

edit on 14-1-2012 by intrptr because: added link

No, I don't believe in anything. What logic can't solve , I just let it go and don't dwell on it. Life is too short to be delusional.

My proof is logic and gnosis on the difficulties of "hostile space. Something you clearly choose to ignore.

I don't deal with conspiracy theories. I hate them . They are based on faith. I deal with conspiracy fact. Read my avatar over and over; its a fact.

Mods don't care if I use Jesus's name the wrong way. You should see me in the religion sub-forums.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

This is all theoretical on my part. It should be noted science is merely a collection of theories based on statistical probabilities. Here we go.

1. These are advanced beings, we are monkeys with guns. Surely we can hardly imagine how this may work. A supercomputer 50 years ago couldn't touch an iphone as far as processing power.

2. I subscribe to the wormhole theory myself. As for a large spaceship...maybe they are cloaking it or maybe it sits on the dark side of the moon.

3. I believe they may have this technology but have no need for it. They could just sit back and laugh at how the ones who believe in them are ridiculed and put down by the general population. I know academics who take great pleasure in their ability to out debate the less informed and ridicule them just because they are superior minded.

In short, the universe as we understand it, is 14 billion years old. Imagine where we will be in 6000 years of actual progression. The extraterrestrials, if they exist, could reasonably be far past that. As for spying, maybe they created us. Does a scientist not closely monitor all of his experiments?

These are opinions and theories on my part. With the vastness of the universe, I do not find them at all hard to subscribe to. We have been limited by self preservation and pride throughout our short history. I can't imagine how advanced a different species could be without these problems holding them back. Good post though.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

No, I don't believe in anything. What logic can't solve , I just let it go and don't dwell on it. Life is too short to be delusional.
My proof is logic and gnosis on the difficulties of "hostile space. Something you clearly choose to ignore.
I don't deal with conspiracy theories. I hate them . They are based on faith. I deal with conspiracy fact. Read my avatar over and over; its a fact.

Yah, I agree your "space is hostile" alright. And you are a "hater". And you don't believe in "anything". Got it. Have a nice time swimming in your hateful, hostile, nothing space.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by reddwhite
reply to post by dilly1

It has nothin to do with nano vs macro scale, they do in fact work together in the physical world, the fact we can't
make them play nice together on paper is proof positive we have it wrong.

Cloaking is real darpa just hid an event from time, mking it not only impossible to see it with the eye, but impossible to detect it at all. It never even happened. Not to mention the actual cloaking techniques we have created in our very early attempts. We are not talking here now human tech, this thread is about " alien civilizations" that we have no idea about.

I think my nanotech statement was cnservative if anything, we are not talking about us, we are talking a civilisation that might potetially be billions of years more advanced than us.

Where and where does the micro works cohesively work with the macro??

Oh yes we do have it wrong. There we agree..

We if you can't see it how do you know it exists. God, you sound just like an evangelical.

I didn't firstly introduce human-tech. I was responding to it. What I am saying is,,any being trying to master "hostile space" must master and overcome my 3 points for space travel.

Again, another ufoer continuing to assume some 'alien beings" are years ahead of us. Why would that be your first assumption? Delusional maybe?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All three questions mean one thing to me: they're asked in a 100% human-centric way. Basically all three questions hint at: "If we don't currently understand it and it doesn't fit our current understanding of ideas/physics etc., then it's impossible. A quick look at the development of humans scientifically and technologically will easily show that at one time, everything was impossible, but ended up happening.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Dilly1- " space travel is so dam hard, it is impossible.

Lol omfg, anyways, I think by your nonsensical postings that

1 you lack the abilty to understand that this is a thought exepiment
2 lack the ability to think about anything your preacher doesn't say is true
3 or just like to troll for the sake of trying to distract the intellectual discourse about abstract ideas, for no other reason than self gratification
???
Did I mention at no time in any of your ramblings did you even once approach anything that could considered a rational thought, I award you no points and may your god have mercy on your soul. - excerpt from billy madison

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

Originally posted by litterbaux
1. They don't experience "time" the way we do. Time is relative to the observer.
2. See above.
3. If you have no enemies, why hide.

Are your answers even addressing my questions? My questions had nothing to do with time or the concept of time, but gravitational forces and the huge gravitational forces generated by such aerial manuevers and the fact that it could flatten ANY living being.

As for your 3rd answer, why do these mystical UFO's often disappear after a few seconds of video recording? Clearly, assuming they are manned, they don't like human attention and appear to prefer to do their observations from the shadows, that is, if a civilization millions of years advanced is indeed visiting us and truly have nothing better to do with their time.
edit on 13-1-2012 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

Time has everything to do with it if you accept the theory of relativity which includes time as affecting and being part of matter and space.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by dilly1

Yah, I agree your "space is hostile" alright. And you are a "hater". And you don't believe in "anything". Got it. Have a nice time swimming in your hateful, hostile, nothing space.

Enjoy Hollywood's diverse menu.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonI'll come up with more questions as the thread progresses.

Nah its okay we been over this in a few hundred thread

And the high speed maneuvers of translucent shape shifting blurry or glowing orb like UFO's are Plasma Critters. They don't feel inertia as they are energy critters

And those account for about 80%ish of sightings

edit on 13-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

And this is why the UFO community will never be taken seriously. Any attempt to ask valid questioning of the scientific laws these UFO's naturally obey is hand-waved by the UFO"logists" with such nonsensical explanations such as "antigravity". Plasma critters? That is definitely a new one I'm going to be adding to the list.

But this is the problem with the "anti-UFO community" and that's that unless something is explained to them in their own terms and their own understanding of scientific laws, they refuse to consider it. They think that lack of being able to explain something in those conventional terms means they can dismiss it, when really all it means is that they refuse to admit that scientific laws are ONLY AS WE PRESENTLY UNDERSTAND THEM.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

It has nothin to do with nano vs macro scale, they do in fact work together in the physical world, the fact we can't

Cloaking is real darpa just hid an event from time, mking it not only impossible to see it with the eye, but impossible to detect it at all. It never even happened. Not to mention the actual cloaking techniques we have created in our very early attempts. We are not talking here now human tech, this thread is about " alien civilizations" that we have no idea about.

I think my nanotech statement was cnservative if anything, we are not talking about us, we are talking a civilisation that might potetially be billions of years more advanced than us.

We if you can't see it how do you know it exists. God, you sound just like an evangelical.

Well to answer your first question, look around you. That is where the micro and macro work together at all times and all places silly. It is the real world.

We know it happened because they caused the event and hid it from time. You know I throw a ball, but hide the balls motion from time, making it appear as if the ball just warps to a different location.

Your kidding me wth these questions right? I mean there is no way your being serious!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

Dilly1- " space travel is so dam hard, it is impossible.

Lol omfg, anyways, I think by your nonsensical postings that

1 you lack the abilty to understand that this is a thought exepiment
2 lack the ability to think about anything your preacher doesn't say is true
3 or just like to troll for the sake of trying to distract the intellectual discourse about abstract ideas, for no other reason than self gratification
???
Did I mention at no time in any of your ramblings did you even once approach anything that could considered a rational thought, I award you no points and may your god have mercy on your soul. - excerpt from billy madison

Preacher?? I'm not religious stupid. Have you read any of my posts? Faith in-anything is for the weak.

Having faith in aliens taxing around earth is "having a intellectual discussion"? REALLY? What's intellectual about it? Lol

Doesn't everyone have an ego. Oh forgot your special.

I rather never ever have any points nor flags. What are we 12. BTW,,Nickelodeon is on channel 172

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

Well to answer your first question, look around you. That is where the micro and macro work together at all times and all places silly. It is the real world.

We know it happened because they caused the event and hid it from time. You know I throw a ball, but hide the balls motion from time, making it appear as if the ball just warps to a different location.

Your kidding me wth these questions right? I mean there is no way your being serious!

The real world you know means nothing out in space. Try to grasp that.

They? Who's they? Lol

You're full of jargon dude.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

Your questions, which tend to indicate that you are relatively new to thinking about ETs and UFOs, tend to dwell on what we expect of physics versus what capabilities they have. Let us simply deal with the first one about the physics of motion. You say that 90-degree turns of UFOscontradict the laws of physics.

That statement is flat wrong, false. That statement reflects what we BELIEVE about the limits of physics, not about what can be done with physics.

My signature line always carry the explanation but I suspect few people ever read it and fewer still understand what is being suggested. According to pure unadultrated basic physics, if we were to not know any diffeent by having access to nature first hand and the works of man, then we would not believe that anything could fly. Gravity would simply not allow it. Our feet and about everything except those mysterious clouds are firmly attached at all times to the surface of the Earth. That is a fact...well, it is in a narrow frame of ignorance. But once we know about birds, insects, kites, airplanes, etc., we come to change our reasoning to accept that basic law of physics can be cheated, side-stepped to allow flight. Thus, wings cheat gravity.

It is really amazing. Wings, flying, are a totally nature response of Nature to one of the most fundamental laws of Nature. I have found that most people can't get their head around that simple fact. If you can allow that concept than it is a short step to think of the physics of mass and what you could do if you were to eliminate the limitations that mass has upon a body. --Is it so hard today in our wide use and understanding of electromagnetic principles to understand that negating mass of an object is highly probable and probably is happening when we see a UFO doing "impossible antics? Denial is not an option.

Arther C. Clarke wrote, "That any significantly advance technology is indistinguishable from magic." Of course, a scientist today, doesn't believe in magic so he must dismiss for a variety of reasons those things that appear to be so, or he must accept that what is witnessed is "significantly advanced technology." But to go there with a scientific mind can destroy that mind with a condition best described as NIH (Not Invented Here) syndrome. Professional humility is not a word that many scientist can accept. Denial is sooo convenient and government approves.

I should have not bothered posting and just quoted all of the above, which is said with much more coherence than my version.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Yes dilly I do realize it, but thoughtit would be fun to poke with a stick. Sry if you didn't get that one, looks like I should brush up on my sarcasm.

I said it was a quote from the movie billy madison, thought that one was obvious enough.

Any time people talk about ideas with any manner of cohesive intelligent thought, it can be considered intellectual discourse. Hence the root word intelligent in intellectual.

Hey man what's your address I got a thesaurus around here I can send along with a dictionary for you, so you can keep up.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Why do UFOs need headlights? Surly they don't navigate by sight, even our military jets don't navigate by looking out the windshield. Sure looking outside supplements flying modern jets but in complete darkness looking outside is nearly useless, how do Navy pilots land on small aircraft carriers, by gut judgements on how far the lights on the ship are from them?

Basically......the lights on the alien starship's are intended to scare the hell out of people. lol --- Just kidding.... though I was scared just a wee bit, when a Foofighter approached us; one night back in 1976.

In continuation of my last post on this thread ----- Since a photon engine on an alien starship needs photons for fuel, it has to produce it's own version of fuel; since the darkness of night on some lonely alien planet doesn't have any light photon's to go around ---- As in certain lighted plasma color phases, for different rates of speed, defense/offense related matter's and landing phases.

The starship.... has to have a fusion plasma generator, that uses common seawater for fuel,[main reason why the other-worlder's come here to visit our planet is to stock-up on seawater.] The starship.... is protected from the fusion plasma, by an inner magnetic shield; with an outer magnetic shield to contain the fusion plasma.

Plasma Color Phases of an Alien Starship ---Based on my own eyewitness account...[I'm sure theirs more]

Bluish white --- The most excited lighted photon phase --- for incredible speeds.

Red-fiery orange and possibly vivid green ---Landing phase --- So as the plasma can burn any trees or vegetation, that could possibly hinder a safe landing ---- Also used for defense/offense related matter's.

Cheers

Erno86

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Oh and I forgot to mention this sry for the extra post. Uh hey man, it doesn't matter if you are in space or on earth or zeta reticuli ( that's another star system BTW). The laws of physics and the interaction of the micro and macro still function the same. That's why rockets work on earth an in space. You see you take a fuel( large round cylinder full of liquid at the macro scale) and a oxydizer ( also in a tank full of liquid at the macro scale) and you combine them the create thrust ( which is a micro scale chemical reaction at the molecular level. BTW molecular level means really really small)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You know what i've written a few articals in the thread and not 1 has replied instead a debate started on how humans are not even capable of this and that.

Tell me if i'm wrong but with the knowledge of today with tech and other related matters human mankind know what we need for exploration of space and mankind, Ok it might not be deep space or at a ridiculas speed but to public show with NASA ect its possible somewhat.

So space is so vast just how far out is deep space? Dont tell me humans cant fly into space and get to and from other moons and planets that are out there in the first bit of space we come across after all a fighter jet can make it on the edge and thats a fighter plane ffs.

Not only that but you see all these "UFO'S AND USO'S" (USO'S being a further development on UFO'S) all over the planet so even if there manned or not it doesnt matter 1 bit. infact if there unmanned its better becuase we can send it out to somewere we dont know. Not only that but if we didnt have a glimpse at future technology explain how we came across the ability to use such things? If none of the ufo's are man made then are you telling me all the crashes are fake aswell? all it takes is ONE crashed UFO and we have the technology. You cant deny that there is no technology we dont know about. Who came across that first? Was it you? No it was somebody else who rather than doing first stage investitgating there doing practical on the real thing YES.

We have a public company making it into SPACE and a spacebus that public can use to visit the edge of space do you consider this? Would YOU allow a public bus to go into the edge of space if it was off limits? pfft

So with that in mind...Now consider the agencys that have unlimited amounts of money rolling into trillions of dolla's ect this isnt just for military use these are companys that have public known space programs ect.

All these unexplained areas and high security that is beyond any other high security bases ect. On these bases are focused eyes of the public and yet anybody who watchs see's things of unexplained ability, Are they aliens or us? It doesnt matter INFACT CHANCES ARE ITS US either way we know it is possible.

So for all you scientist's and physic's and all you debunkers, Instead of throwing a towel over a subject trying uping your wave length. Just because you dont see or have the answer and your the one working or studying it doesnt mean its not possible. Your not working with the latest unreleased technology to help you, Your not given magical amounts of money ect, Instead you have to find funding which is controlled and are under a time limit and pressure year after year. I think your the one who's least able to have views and look at this stuff after all scientist cant have FACT just BELIEF and are you telling me you know everything? NO infact you know what is inside your bubble. .Science isnt proof just a theory.

SO DONT COME INTO A SUBJECT THAT YOU HAV'NT STUDIED NOR KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOURSELF AND DISCLAIM EVERYTHING AND SAY HUMANS CANT GO BEYOND THE STARS.

I also want to ask why its only a select few scientists that see such projects and usualy once there in they dont leave ? And if they do they end up died or cant ever talk about there own career?.

Your studying matter and others things on our planet in our atmosphere, Do you think these are going to be universal logics? You contredict yourself. What might fly in our atmosphere and outer space might not in deep space which is more than likely the truth so what do you do? You build on a planet we can get to and start from there. 1st base made? Tell me that we cant possiby do this now? Because we can and no doubt already have. And not only that once we have a space station,That rather than flying,Is stationary on a star,Moon,Planet whatever, Where ever , Then you can control the atmosphere inside the base like a submarine it can be as big as you like, So i won't hear "NO IT MESS'S UP THE HUMAN BODY" ect, There is a way around it that is very simple to achieve in leymans term.

HEARS MY CHIPS THAT YOU WONT BE RUINING!

OHH BY THE WAY, DO YOU THINK IT MAKES SENSE IN ORDER FOR MANKIND TO STAY ALIVE IS IT WORTH RISKING IT BY STAYING ON A VIOLENT, UNPREDICTABLE PLANET ? NO ITS NOT IN ORDER FOR MANKIND TO STAY ALIVE AND CONTINUE ON ITS PATH, ITS MAKES SENSE TO GET OFF THIS PLANET AND AT LEAST HAVE A FIRM GRASP SOMEWERE ELSE. So not only do i believe that mankind has either plans or already have a controled enviroment somewere that is growing a small population of children for the next gen of mankinds exploration and existence. Its makes full logical,commen sense,fact and all the rest of it to achieve this.
edit on 14-1-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by intuitive because: SPELLING MISTAKE

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Are your answers even addressing my questions? My questions had nothing to do with time or the concept of time

all your questions are about time.

there cannot even be "speed" if not for measuring with time.
the physics of space is nothing like earth. it is TIME you are asking about, and you do not understand the concept of.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join