It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for those who believe that UFO's are manned by interstellar fairing aliens.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intuitive

I agre somewhat with wat your saying. Here is my take on a lot of this stuff, I usually try to stick to the math science side instead of the we can or can't, since just by the last 100 years, every thing they say can't be done does get done.

1 not sure either way aboutaliens coming or going, but we did make a giant lap in a very short time. First 10,000 years of recorded history very little was accomplished as far as progress. Now was that by design? I am not one of the worlds elite ruling class ( if they are real) so I coulnt say.
2 we went from horse and buggy to the moon in less than 100 years, then after the 60's we went nowhere, we have invented nothing new since then, we have only tweaked discoveries not made new ones.
3 I agree a lot of so called " scientists have apperenty forgotten th scientific method.. I.e. we know everything so I will tweak the findings to sut my theory instead of tweakin your theory to fit the findings. Yet these are the guys deciding who gets funding smehow.
4 they would allow civilians to explore space because they can't even makelow earth orbit let alone explore anything meaninful. Therefor if they ere hiding somthing it will stll be decadesbefore they had to worry about them finding your secrets ( be hey aliens, moonbases, mars habitats etc.
5 we are surely much more advanced than the public knows, but man is not ready for the responsibility of some of these advanced techs, we can't even get along now. Imagine the impact of table top fusion reactors in th habds of a terrorist. Or an actual flying car, or pocket scale cloaking device, or a point to point transport unit............
You get the idea, we would just kill ourselves or worse some other civilisation. I would like to hink better of us all , but the evidenced says otherwise. Maybe after a few hundred or maybe even thousand years the need to censor tech advancement will be negated allowing for us to do some truly incredble things on the personal level.

That or the aliens are aren't ready to harvest ther slave labor force yet. Lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Sorry, you do not know what they are. You are purely speculating.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
1. Many people have claimed that UFO's can accelerate 90 degrees relative to their position and other maneuvers that contradict the underlying physical principles of current propulsion technology. What many scientists have concluded is that such aerial maneuvering can create gravitational forces so great (hundreds of times that of Earth) and would flatten any living creature like a pancake. Your take on this?
2. To cross the vast distances of the stars, it is known without a doubt that any engine that is used would need to be extremely vast and thus requires a huge star ship. Most UFO reportings are of objects from as small as 3 m across to a one mile. Such machinery is not capable of achieving the high speeds required to cover the astronomical distances in a feasibly short time, and any advanced civilization capable of travelling to the stars would not waste such high amounts of energy or a long time to just spy on humans. Your take on this?
3. An alien civilization capable of travelling to the stars has most likely mastered the physics of optics, and have cloaking technology at their disposal. Not only that, but they have also most likely mastered nanotechnology and the many other scientific areas that we have yet to even begin to slightly understand. In practice, would it not be feasible to have unmanned, cloaked aircraft that are very small but sufficient enough to serve the purpose of spying on humans?

I'll come up with more questions as the thread progresses.

I'm in the camp with Drs. J Allen Hynak, and Jacques Valle who think these "aliens" are not extraterrestrial, physical creatures, but are in fact inter-dimensional entities who can materialize and de-materialize at will in our 4 dimensions.

And you think jesus is god and the holy ghost. ,,,, Your point?

All you're doing is merging your faith into science. You do know , your awareness of "dimensions" comes from the Scientific community. You're just as delusional as the UFOers.

Well, i said I'm in the same camp as Dr. J. Allan Hynak and Dr. Jacques Valle. These men are not Christians, so your point is moot.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
1. Firstly everyone seems to think that extraterrestrials are "spying on us", "or waching us" all the time but have you ever really thought that maybe, just maybe we are not the only thing on their mind, they have lives too, we dont know how many are observing us just like the fish in the sea dont know how many or if any humans are watching them.
2. All I can say on that note is that its purely for scientific purposes, just like we abduct animals, disect, and even kill them just to learn more about them, we are the superior species on Earth. Extraterrestrials are the superior species in our galaxy or even the universe for that matter so what makes you think that a species superior an highly more advanced than us would not do to us what we do to animals here on Earth. We have the ability to do whatever we want any animal population because we are more advanced, ET's are more advanced than we are, think about it.
3. We humans have only scratched the surface how our universe works ET's may have had millions of years for all we know to examine the laws and concepts of how the universe works, so to think they would have to obey the laws of physics as we humans see it is totally absurd. They are probably deep into quantum physics or they may have already surpassed that stage altogether.
4. UFOs as unmanned drones or piloted ships, depending soley on the planet they are from and the conditions that exist on the planet, their galaxy, possibly their corner of the universe they may not be subject to the limitations percieved in our galaxy and on our planet. Meaning they can do things that ignore the current laws of human physics.
---a good example would be if their native planet had 50 times the gravity of Earth, and 50 times the atmospheric pressure and they come to Earth, it would seem as if they completely ignore gravity alltogether.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

50years ahead ?? All you ufoers keep choosing beings are advanced years ahead of us. Why?? Your delusional foundation,, that's why

Actually that wasn't a statement about how advanced some species or another is above T. Humans. It was more along the lines of a prediction on how long it will take you to resolve a few technical issues.

I harbor no delusion! Although, at times I sort of wish I was delusional, maybe thinking that I was one of you (shudder) would help keep me from getting so pissed of at the troup of monkies that have the arrogance to deny me my basic rights of existance.

Zetas? You mean the mexican drug cartel?lol

There...do you see why I have some issues with your species. You know full well what I was referring to.

Prove wormholes are impossible for any being to acquire! How do you know ET's has anything? You don't.

Show me these devices that can control WH's.

You are the one who says wormholes are impossible,

I don't know what the various species have or don't have. I only know about my species, and what is contained in our databases. I can tell you that no species visiting Earth, other than mine, has any technology beyond simple (and rather primative) warp capability.

Well, showing you one of these machines would be difficult. Unless you want to leave the Earth for the rest of your days. If you wee to travel to those ships you would not be allowed to return, by edict of Earth's real government. Now, if ya want...get a really good telescope, look at a area 100,000km directly above Dallas, TX. You will see "space junk"...it isn't. There are between 1 and 6 Andromedan starships parked there. Now we both knnow you won't look, and that you will simply attempt to chalk it all up to my "delusional" state. Course that is your erroor, not mine. And, if you make any statement about it, the burden of proof falls upon you.

It doesn't matter if life seems pointless. Your thinking like a mortal. If a being become immortal or close to it, life would be irrelevant. Stopping one's biological clock is imperative to for space travel. You are clueless.

I'm clueless?!? There is no "close to immortal", One either is, or they are not. And, yes, absolutely, life would become irrelevant, and therefore undesireable.

Explain to me how space and universe are two different things? You haven't left this planet and you say the universe is finite? Dude you are lost.

My 3 points are technical issues that do need to be solved. Yes ! Thank you.. Meaning we have a long way and any other being for that matter. Space travel is so hard and you talk about it as if its a walk in the park.

Space: an infinite and pervasive emtyness. And, thus in the minds of some, nonexistant until the Universe needs to fill it. It is the container for the Universe. It is the infinitely large.

Universe, All of existance that is contained by infinite spece. It is the infinitely small.

Here's the good part: YOU are the conjunction of the two, YOU are a manifestation of the Universe. Just like al the rest of us.

Where is your cosmology education?

To those advanced enough...space travel IS just a walk in the park. I am not saying that it is easy for us lesser evolved beings, but, to some of us, space travel is much easier. T. Humans will reach that state one day.

What 8 species??? Jesus!!

Space travel is so so dam hard , it is impossible.

You are lost in space

Can we please just leave any and all referrences to religion out of this and any future discussion? That tripe has no place in an intelligent conversation.

Space travel IS HARD, harder than even you may think, but, it most certainly IS NOT impossible.

3 species from the so-called Pleiadian group
2 species of Greys
2 species of reptilian
1 species from Andromeda
No Jesus.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 14-1-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by reddwhite
reply to post by intuitive

I agre somewhat with wat your saying. Here is my take on a lot of this stuff, I usually try to stick to the math science side instead of the we can or can't, since just by the last 100 years, every thing they say can't be done does get done.

1 not sure either way aboutaliens coming or going, but we did make a giant lap in a very short time. First 10,000 years of recorded history very little was accomplished as far as progress. Now was that by design? I am not one of the worlds elite ruling class ( if they are real) so I coulnt say.
2 we went from horse and buggy to the moon in less than 100 years, then after the 60's we went nowhere, we have invented nothing new since then, we have only tweaked discoveries not made new ones.
3 I agree a lot of so called " scientists have apperenty forgotten th scientific method.. I.e. we know everything so I will tweak the findings to sut my theory instead of tweakin your theory to fit the findings. Yet these are the guys deciding who gets funding smehow.
4 they would allow civilians to explore space because they can't even makelow earth orbit let alone explore anything meaninful. Therefor if they ere hiding somthing it will stll be decadesbefore they had to worry about them finding your secrets ( be hey aliens, moonbases, mars habitats etc.
5 we are surely much more advanced than the public knows, but man is not ready for the responsibility of some of these advanced techs, we can't even get along now. Imagine the impact of table top fusion reactors in th habds of a terrorist. Or an actual flying car, or pocket scale cloaking device, or a point to point transport unit............
You get the idea, we would just kill ourselves or worse some other civilisation. I would like to hink better of us all , but the evidenced says otherwise. Maybe after a few hundred or maybe even thousand years the need to censor tech advancement will be negated allowing for us to do some truly incredble things on the personal level.

That or the aliens are aren't ready to harvest ther slave labor force yet. Lol

thanks for your reply

I understand what you say as to how the public would handle these subjects but this is why its top secret in the first place, We on earth cant see whats going on in space and as for knowledge its always second hand through goverment and other agencys of the same kind. When there's proof that news broadcasts are only allowed to report what has being agreed to be released imagine what doesnt? thats why we only find things out the hard way. But its already years old ect so it has no direct impact then.

As for not having any major breakthroughs since the 60's we have had many breakthroughs just not major public changes that impact our everyday life, Instead its all things that keep us entertained and busy.

The way technology is filterd down to us IS for safty reasons only which i agree is the best way, But just becuase of that i dont see why people have to claim its impossible ect. There the one's that have there head up the rear's as far as im concerned. and aslong as they have, There not upsetting anybody. Amazing that isnt it? If the subjects are that far fetched it would be a joke to everybody, Money would'nt be wasted on the matter nor would it spark goverments to stop the talking or the public from roaming into all areas of the subject would it. Infact the public would be asked to come forward and help if they have the answer, Answer is anybody with this technolgy is a step ahead of the other people behind as there for it will be kept that way and once the technology is far ahead the people with it can release it and keep us happy allow science to continue its methods and yet there still far far ahead and getting further away, Again commen sense to me infact natural is the keyword to use.

Man is always ready for new technology i think, What we have isnt enough and never will be, It's the everyday public that isnt ready for the chance becuase the whole world has gone mad on the wrong things.

I can say from the bottom of my heart if i was shown a piece of tech that allowed me to go into space, teleport, see the future or told that humans live on other planets ect im not going to cause an uprising or go nuts ect, im gonna be excited and ask questions and ask whats next, Can i see it? Infact i would want to go and live there, i would sacrafice my own lifetime on this planet to let my eyes and mind see the other half becuase i know one day if it be next week or in 10.000 years it's going to happen end of, For me its my religon, Its something that is possible to see while alive and touch, Not live my life in hope of one day dying and hoping of a god of some sort. No way. We live life in reality or atleast we can touch,see,feel,smell,interact, not read a book and hope for the best at the end.

edit on 14-1-2012 by intuitive because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by watchdog8110

Sorry, you do not know what they are. You are purely speculating.

Speculating , I suppose since they have not defined themselves in any way we can understand . I,m not sure if you are aware of which one I am referring too ?
edit on 14-1-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

If zorgon wants to call them critters thats cool , but they are still alien entities to the rest of the world that never knew they existed prior to the clip .
edit on 14-1-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My question is, how could an alien spaceships travel millions of lightyears... Its with all their technology still crash at Roswell?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
My question is, how could an alien spaceships travel millions of lightyears... Its with all their technology still crash at Roswell?

Actually that ship was from Zeta Reticuli about 40ly...not millions. And, ALL technology is subject to failure. Further, Murphy's Law would dictate that it would happen in the worst place possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by kykweer

Actually that ship was from Zeta Reticuli about 40ly...not millions. And, ALL technology is subject to failure. Further, Murphy's Law would dictate that it would happen in the worst place possible.

As to you being from another planet I cannot say, I am ignorant as to your origins,thought patterns, wants and or needs ( if your "kind" in fact has "needs")

Having said that, I would like to pick your brain for a sec ( sry off topic obviously) if you don't mind.

1 is the big bang real? If so what caused it? If not what brought all of this into being?
2 does our current rudimentry understanding of physics even come close? If so then how long would you expect our species to ake to have a more complete understanding of the universes natural order? If not, are we even close?
4 are our peoples being manipulated by a illuminati type background group? If so, t what end? I mean for the greater good of man, or the greater good of a few men.
5 will you take me with you? I have several things to offer( maybe, I really couldn't say what I could offer you that you would need as I have no idea of your kinds needs) iedetic memory ( I have been shown to have 99% retention of anything I read, even since my first istep test to present. ( they calledphotographic back then, but it isn't true photographic as I don't see it as snp shots storred away) a inquenchable thirst for knowledge, specifically astro and quantum physics. If all else fails, I am a hard worker and would scrub the toilet( if you have need of such barborous devices.) for you.
6 I would like to know how you managed to not only produce but control the " strange matter" our physics finds necessary to not only mantain but expand above microscopic size the einstein rosen bridge for the means of trans spacial relocation? And what if any is the difference between telportation and trans spacial relocation?( besides the fact a teleporter as understood by us would only copy and retransmit the objects information not actually move it anywhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Space: an infinite and pervasive emtyness.

If you're an advanced alien entity why did you just make a huge error of Astrophysics? One of the great discoveries of the 20th century was that our universe in indeed finite.

edit on 15-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by reddwhite

As to you being from another planet I cannot say, I am ignorant as to your origins,thought patterns, wants and or needs ( if your "kind" in fact has "needs")

Well, that remains to be proven via Terrestrial science. All I have so far is rather inconclusive. But, that is another discussion.

Anyway I'll try to address your questions.

Having said that, I would like to pick your brain for a sec ( sry off topic obviously) if you don't mind.

1 is the big bang real? If so what caused it? If not what brought all of this into being?

It is my understanding that something like the big bang did happen. Though, please understand, that area of science is way out of scope for me ... I'm just a Software Engineer.

What caused it? It is my opinion that this is far less physics and a whole lt ore meta-physics. This enters the realm of the sirit, and perhaps religion. Logically, I don't see hw any civilization can "see" beyond that point. And, IF there is a God, this is where he will be found. So, my response to "what caused it" must be "I don't know".

2 does our current rudimentry understanding of physics even come close? If so then how long would you expect our species to ake to have a more complete understanding of the universes natural order? If not, are we even close?

What is close? Yes what you understand, all the laws that have been discovered, and proven are "spot on". But, like any developig civilization (includeing mine), knowledge is incomplete. So we keep learning, finding new ways to learn,

4 are our peoples being manipulated by a illuminati type background group? If so, t what end? I mean for the greater good of man, or the greater good of a few men.

No. We were spared that...sort of.My knowledge of our history is very limited, But, I'm told that we were enslaved twice by hostile aliens. Fortunately tie can slove many issues.

5 will you take me with you? I have several things to offer( maybe, I really couldn't say what I could offer you that you would need as I have no idea of your kinds needs) iedetic memory ( I have been shown to have 99% retention of anything I read, even since my first istep test to present. ( they calledphotographic back then, but it isn't true photographic as I don't see it as snp shots storred away) a inquenchable thirst for knowledge, specifically astro and quantum physics. If all else fails, I am a hard worker and would scrub the toilet( if you have need of such barborous devices.) for you.

Probably not. But, it sounds to me like your own peole could use your talents and knowledge.

6 I would like to know how you managed to not only produce but control the " strange matter" our physics finds necessary to not only mantain but expand above microscopic size the einstein rosen bridge for the means of trans spacial relocation? And what if any is the difference between telportation and trans spacial relocation?( besides the fact a teleporter as understood by us would only copy and retransmit the objects information not actually move it anywhere.

lol I like the way you put that. Unfortunately, I the wrong one to ask. I did ask one of our engineers, he gave the "cooks tour" of the deck that houses that part of the machine. The most memorable art was all the zero point energy extraction devices. Apparently, it can sustain a power output of a small star long enough to traverse a rather short wormhole, prvided oneis traveling at a good fraction of light speed. But again, y understanding of those kinds of systems is at the level of a 2 year old (one of ours). When I was in college I opted for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, so ost of my education in physics was more along the lines of Semiconductor Physics, and not general or other classes of Physics.

On your last question; the best a teleportation device can d is copy and replicate in another location. The problem with that is now you would have two nearly identical objects (location property would be different)

Trans-spacial relocation, is more like a "door way" that One can "step" through to a distant location.

On another note, teleportation requires less energy

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
The answers to all these questions breach the rules of what we know and what we have been taught and told, alot of which im sure most humans could not even begin to comprehend. Here my quick rundown to your qiestions. ( just my idea, no proof to back it up so please dont ask)

1-2. Think of the Universe as we know it, as a never ending place that encumbers "controlled chaos" planets, stars, etc. Now think of it as a nervous system, where the ends of nerves are at planets, suns, black holes etc. "alien" thought and for a lack of a better word sences are beyond instantanous( see how can something be quicker than instant). There crafts or incubaters are like there materialization of there projected thoughts, as they dont "build" things they grow them like we grow hair, nerves, veins.

3. They know we are here, they have felt our being here like you feel a mosquito on your foot when your wearing sandals in the summer. They do watch us and treat us like we treat animals that are inferior to us. Well a few types anyways. Humans are actually so new in space time, this is why we recive so much attention, the thousands of years humans have been around is like a thought in space time. The aliens have been around for such a greater amount of time its rather rediculous that humans could even stand a chance.

Hollywood is calling my friend. None of us here can help you with your very imaginative perception of the cosmos.

Ill take that as a compliment, thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

As far as our current understanding goes the universe must be finite to be expanding. Since infinity is the largest possiblity expanding it would be impossible, it is already infinite. Therefore to have expansion it would have to be finite so as to be able to be quantified and expanded in the first place. For instance. Can one add 1 to the number infinity? No because it is already without end or measure, therefore the ability to add more must be ruled out because that is a contradiction of terms. Any known quantity can be added to, any quantity that is unknown can still be calculated and added upon, the term infinity has no quantity or value as it is always the largest possible outcome already.
However, if you meant infinitly large by our meager human ability to understand such a thing ( I for one can't really even really wrap my head around anything being without an end that has a begning, they kinda go together in my limited abaility to imagine such a thing) than to early man the world was without end, just like they thought the animals of the earth were inextinguishable( ya ask the buffalo and the passenger pigeon about that one) yet we have extincted several species through our hubris and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I fully admit that mechanical beings from across the galaxy have come here to spy on us based on the flawless logic presented here.

Your admission is based on nothing but fantasy and has no basis in reality.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)
No lts pure logic. Just think. Why would a race of beings come here to spy on me and leave their friends, family, wives and free alien porn? Its because they have no soul and therefore, must be mechanical beings.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Can we please just leave any and all referrences to religion out of this and any future discussion? That tripe has no place in an intelligent conversation.

It is my opinion that this is far less physics and a whole lt ore meta-physics. This enters the realm of the sirit, and perhaps religion.

All you all there lady/bro?

edit on 15-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Why do UFOs need headlights? Surly they don't navigate by sight, even our military jets don't navigate by looking out the windshield. Sure looking outside supplements flying modern jets but in complete darkness looking outside is nearly useless, how do Navy pilots land on small aircraft carriers, by gut judgements on how far the lights on the ship are from them?
excellent point! And may I add why do they need antennas? surely they can get every radio and tv show they want by hacking our primative radio transmissions with their advanced technology. UFOs are so 70s.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Space: an infinite and pervasive emtyness.

If you're an advance alien entity why did you just make a huge error of Astrophysics? One of the great discoveries of the 20th century was that our universe in indeed finite.

I was speaking about the "space" within which the Universe is contained. And, yes, I am aware of the fact that many of your scientists "think" that space is somehow "created" to contain the physical matter. They are wrong!

Space is the infinitely large container within which the physical Universe manifests.

Ya know, one of the last things I read the size of the universe said that all galaxies, all matter was migrating to some location that was outside the limit of detection. If that is the case, and, you have discovered the actual size of the Universe, then we are all attempting to migrate to a non-existant location. Course I guess "space" could just create more when its needed

No, there are a great many things you know, even more you don't. Gee, sounds like everybody else. But, some of us know a bit more than Terrestrial science. Also, the whole idea that there is nothing outside the Universe, not even space, just isn't quite logical (that is a mind game uniquely its own).

So, since I will take the "word" of one of my physicists over one of yours...it would seem that it is Terestrial science that is in error here, not us. Course, when you can travel 2.5 million light years on some damned fools errand, perhaps you will have something to say.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Very nice thank you, I ofter wandered if zero point energy would be required for such a device to work.
I always kina knew god was required for any discourse before the bigbang as there was not yet any space to be present in before it happened.

One last question if you would be so kind, and this one shouldbe right up your alley with a background in electrical engineering.
When transmitting wireless power.I.e.. through aTesla coil int atmosphere using the actual ground as the ground doesn't one lose substantialy more power as measured in ohms through the atmosphere vs wired as copper, gold, steel all are better conductors than oxygen nitrogen atomosphere? So what is the point than except for expedience from not having to string cables and limit devices to the range of their electrical tether? I mean I am all bout conveience but this just seems to be ahuge waste of power at all times vs our current method of constricting electron paths into a confined corridor so as to stop them escaping and bleeding off thus wasting power? However this is the only logical next step, as predicted by humanities greatest electrical engineer Tesla, but I don't see how wasting power would be better as we are presently having a the problem of generating enough.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

The relativistic kinematics equations? Really?
Their colleagues and friends/family they knew will most likely be long dead? Assuming they have friends, family and colleagues and that they even die!!!!

Your logic only works if your assumptions are true. If your first assumtion fails, the whole argument fails.

So, you admit that these beings are not organic, living creatures but mechanical ones? If so, this helps reinforce my point.
I fully admit that mechanical beings from across the galaxy have come here to spy on us based on the flawless logic presented here.

The only logic presented here proves aliens are not and will not taxi here on earth because is "Too difficult" .

Try learning the truth of "hostile space".

"too dificult" for "organic aliens" but cybernetic "mechanical" beings from just about anywhere can do whatever they want.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join