It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ok look.... Many have posted that BBC image suggesting that they captured the plane,flight 77,just before it hit the Pentagon,then showing the aftermath. This is not the case. If you watch the video,you will see that the last image,the one showing smoke at the Pentagon,is shown FIRST in the video,THEN the plane flying overhead. The sequence in that BBC image is misleading and wrong. Watch the video.You will see the last image being shown first,then the first 2 images being shown last.And also,that it is NOT,no matter how you line up the sequence,flight 77 as the plane shown is a C130 with 4 engines.Not a 757. This is the issue I am talking about right now as the BBC images were brought up.Im not talking about what hit it right now.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I was looking for them actually. I can't seem to find anything now, but I remember seeing them and discarding them as nothing, since nobody was claiming it was the actual plane in the first place.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm still not following your logic... There is no video ( if you have it please post it ), there is only the stills from the video taken by the FBI...

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Um,it looks to me like Jedi_Master did in his post.. www.abovetopsecret.com... And if it wasnt suggested that it was THE plane,then why was it all over the net in only those 3 frames?In that sequence?

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Jedi,,,I posted 2 video's on the page before this one,,, I see you dont read peoples post very well yet want people to hear you out. Incase you rather not bother trying to look...

Originally posted by SMR Those BBC images are misleading and propaganda. The frames shown are out of order.Have a look for yourself.In this video of the actual news cast,they show the Pentagon already HIT and then this WHITE C130 that had been seen by many just moments before and after the impact. BBC video Real player,sorry.I know many hate this format as I do to. I can convert to WMV and host if needed for those that like me,hate real player. Here is the SAME plane captured over the D.C. area external image And wow,here is another,if not the same C130 after the impact. Lets have a look at another video with better quality shall we. RAM video again,sorry.A bit slow on the download as well.Might want to right click,save Is that a plane with FOUR engines I see!
[edit on 20-5-2005 by SMR]
[edit on 20-5-2005 by SMR]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SMR ??? I'm not following you...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
2 video links posted on previous page. Get it? Huh? Edit. Let me correct myself from an earlier post where I said, We are not stupid people, Here's my correction. Not all of us are stupid people. Thanks. No offense intended to anyone. [edit on 20-5-2005 by Lanotom]

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Let the trolls be,,,not worth trying to explain when all they wish to do is play around and piss people off.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well... There are no video links on page 51 ( at least none that work )... And you can call me a Troll if you want...actually to me it is a compliment

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes there are,but you just dont look. Where do you think I posted the quote from? See,you didnt want to read others posts,just state your opinion alone while not giving others a chance to apply they're opinions. Your a one-way street.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes I did... Guess I will have to reinstall Real Media, ( mines not working
)... And no...I'm not a one way street, I'm only after the truth ( which you guys are not )... [edit on 20-5-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Good job, SMR! That clip indeed shows the footage those shots were taken from.
That should put it into perspective. Try Real Alternative. Don't install that POS Real Player. That software just sucks. I'm trying to convert it to DivX so I can make some decent screen shots. [edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you had read the post entirely,you would have seen I posted the link and at the same time,saying it was REAL PLAYER. All you had to do was say you cant view it because you dont have real player.But instead you insisted the video link was not there. I said: Real player,sorry.I know many hate this format as I do to. I can convert to WMV and host if needed for those that like me,hate real player. And we too are after the truth.Stating our opinion that differs from yours does not mean we are not after the truth. [edit on 20-5-2005 by SMR]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
No... All I got was an error that it couldn't be played, don't make me out to be a lier

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
But you didnt state that did you? You could have said you had an issue and asked for it to be converted as I said I would in my post. But instead,we had to go through all this nonsense for no reason...all you did was state there wasnt a video on the page.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What are you talking about ??? Dude...you're reaching, go to sleep, get your rest...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please, everyone try to focus on the topic not each other. If you have an opinion on the topic, make your case, debate it.. and move on. No one is going to change their views on this topic via childish bickering. If you have evidence share it, discuss it, and if you have a good counter point make it.. but nothing constructive will come from making it personal.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
UM... I agree... SMR...Real Media wasn't working on my pc... I assumed it was, and therefore it wasn't showing your video, good enough ?? If not then I'm sorry...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok, here's the Sky News shots of that same plane. I think you can see it has four engines. Read the caption and you'll see they're talking about the presence after the attacks. There is no mention of any significance of any planes they show in the sky during the showing of that clip. Viewing the video, you can tell the plane isn't even in a "death dive" at all. It's just flying by. (I think I accidentally got the last clip in there twice, in my haste. The second appears to be the same as the last. Either that, or it was camera shake.)
[edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

SMR

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This was my point,so it is clear. Many people who believe that a 757 ( flight 77 to be exact ) posted these image,saying that it was a capture of flight 77 before crashing into the Pentagon.As we see now,this is not the case.
So to be clear,my only argument was,that these images were misleading because they were not images of flight 77 or a 757 Throughout this thread and others concerning 9/11,people posted the above images saying it was proof that a 757 hit the Pentagon. They were always posted in the shown order which again,was misleading and false.If you see the video,the smoking Pentagon is shown first,then the plane.Which is a C130 and not a 757 The real order of the images is:
I hope this clears any confusion as to what I was posting about.

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join