It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master As far as the gas station video...not sure if you're familar with the practices of law enforcement, but the usual SOP is to gather all evidence, and wait for a trial...maybe that explaines why it hasn't been released yet...
LOL! That is the worst excuse I have ever heard. So why was every other video from 9/11 in NYC not confiscated? Same crime no? Same bad guys no?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
That is pretty funny! A trial for what? Did they catch the hijackers?
Just so you know, they still have the original copies, even if they release copies or footage. How would that effect anything? Here's a guy that claims he's the one who found the shots, on his VCR. Oh yeah, BTW, he's accepting money donations.
Flight 77 shown in death dive as Ehud Barak demands attack on Iraq www.vialls.net... I sense something wrong with the sequence of the shots. Like I said, where did the treeline go in the second shot? Do you supposed whomever shot the image ran up a very steep hill very fast before shooting the next shot? [edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Originally posted by Jedi_Master As far as the gas station video...not sure if you're familar with the practices of law enforcement, but the usual SOP is to gather all evidence, and wait for a trial...maybe that explaines why it hasn't been released yet...
LOL! That is the worst excuse I have ever heard. So why was every other video from 9/11 in NYC not confiscated? Same crime no? Same bad guys no?
*sigh* You just don't understand *shakes head* The NY films reached the media before the FBI had a chance to get at them, the BBC film was also confiscated by the FBI, the gas station film they got to it in time to take it... You don't see it do you ??

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Did you just make that up, or do you actually have some proof that the FBI confiscated the BBC shots? I've never heard of that. I think that would be tough, since they really didn't know they had the shots at the time. [edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No I didn't make it up... I remember seeing it on the news... [edit on 20-5-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So Jedi_Master You have really convinced yourself that one day there will be a trial of Bush and Co. I mean the culprits and that these videos will be brought in as evidence?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No.... There will be a trial of OBL, the person behind the attacs of 911...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
And by the way, what makes the BBC tape any different then the tapes already aired by the media in NYC.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master No.... There will be a trial of OBL, the person behind the attacs of 911...
OH man. Thank you so much. I needed that laugh. OBL to trial. They want him dead but there's gonna be a trial? LOL

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Take the below picture showing 5 Bin Laden stills, of all the 5 which one looks least like OBL? Why is OBL (known to be left handed) writing with his right hand in the video? Here is the link to the story of how they obtained the tape... www.pbs.org... The above article shows they refused to state exactly how they got it, surprise surprise.
Is there any damn thing about this entire attack that can be confirmed beyond the shadow of a doubt? No? Why the hell not????
[edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Those BBC images are misleading and propaganda. The frames shown are out of order.Have a look for yourself.In this video of the actual news cast,they show the Pentagon already HIT and then this WHITE C130 that had been seen by many just moments before and after the impact. BBC video Real player,sorry.I know many hate this format as I do to. I can convert to WMV and host if needed for those that like me,hate real player. Here is the SAME plane captured over the D.C. area external image And wow,here is another,if not the same C130 after the impact. Lets have a look at another video with better quality shall we. RAM video again,sorry.A bit slow on the download as well.Might want to right click,save Is that a plane with FOUR engines I see!
[edit on 20-5-2005 by SMR]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well... Not sure of your question... But the BBC footage showed the impact of the 757 to the Pentagon ( if I remember right ), and was taken by the FBI, as evidence ( I'm only going from memory here )... Why they would take it as evidence...well that is SOP as far as the LAW goes...

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Your not getting it.... If you watch the video,they show the Pentagon ALREADY hit,then show the plane after,,,live feed. The images posted are misleading because they show the plane FIRST then the imapct.It's like false advertising.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master Well... Why they would take it as evidence...well that is SOP as far as the LAW goes...
Here we go with standard operating procedure again. You didn't answer my other question. OBL to trial? By the way that last response you gave has my face still stuck kinda like my avatar. No kidding. It's uncontrollable.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR The images posted are misleading because they show the plane FIRST then the imapct.It's like false advertising.
No...I think you're not getting it...the plane would come first...then the impact..don't ya think ??

SMR

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OMG!
You just dont get it do you..... The images shown from the BBC are: First image: Plane Second image: Plane Third image: Pentagon after hit It is a misleading series of images because in the ORIGINAL broadcast,they show the Pentagon AFTER it being hit,THEN they show the plane flying overhead. Someone took screencaps and rearranged them to mislead. Edited because stupid smilies

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR OMG!
You just dont get it do you..... The images shown from the BBC are: First image: Plane Second image: Plane Third image: Pentagon after hit It is a misleading series of images because in the ORIGINAL broadcast,they show the Pentagon AFTER it being hit,THEN they show the plane flying overhead. Someone took screencaps and rearranged them to mislead. Edited because stupid smilies
I'm not following your logic here...did a plane hit the Pentagon or not ?? And if not...what was it ???

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There are better shots somewhere. They came up after the Pentagon was already attacked, and they were pics of a four engine plane. Nobody ever claimed that they were shot before the crash....not even BBC.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Moe Foe... Can you provide links to these alleged pics ??

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join