It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 304
<< 301  302  303   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Originally posted by Alfie1 reply to post by tracehd1

Unfortunately for your theory there are 100 plus witnesses to a plane on record and 0 to a missile. Many identified it as an American Airlines plane ; including Arlington Police who can be heard here calling it in at 0.32 :- www.youtube.com...
Problem is, when you actually go through the list of witnesses and where they were, less than 25 actually were able to view "a plane" crashing into the Pentagon.
Even if I was to accept your attempt to reduce the witnesses, which I don't, where is one witness to your missile ? where are the missile parts ? why were Arlington police calling in an American Airlines plane ?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron I�m not a pilot but from what I understand IMO a jet can not lower it�s landing gear until it is moving slower, otherwise there is wind shear, I�m sure one of our local pilots could answer this for us, [edit on 16-9-2004 by Sauron]
It all depends on the aircraft. For instance, the DA-42, a twin engine aircraft by Diamond, can pretty much deploy landing gear at any speed as long as it's not in the red. The pilot can use this added drag to help bring the plane to proper circuit speed. However, each plane is designed differently and therefore has different specifications that determine when landing gear can be deployed. Deployed whilst traveling too fast and the gear has a chance of being damaged or sheared off completely or placing incorrect stresses on the aircraft. Kind of surprised by the responses/behavior by a lot of the moderators here. 9/11 really seems to be the litmus test for hoax/b.s. How's the old saying go? Trust no one?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kidfinger Exactly

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alfie1

Originally posted by freedom12

Originally posted by Alfie1 reply to post by tracehd1

Unfortunately for your theory there are 100 plus witnesses to a plane on record and 0 to a missile. Many identified it as an American Airlines plane ; including Arlington Police who can be heard here calling it in at 0.32 :- www.youtube.com...
Problem is, when you actually go through the list of witnesses and where they were, less than 25 actually were able to view "a plane" crashing into the Pentagon.
Even if I was to accept your attempt to reduce the witnesses, which I don't, where is one witness to your missile ? where are the missile parts ? why were Arlington police calling in an American Airlines plane ?
Here is a video pointing out that many witnesses reported seeing something like a missile or small jet fly into the Pentagon:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Here is a video pointing out that many witnesses reported seeing something like a missile or small jet fly into the Pentagon:
Witnesses reported an aircraft striking the Pentagon, not a missile, which includes my Wing Commander who was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck. In addition, I have already identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. Just to let you know that the missile story was fabricated by Thierry Meyysan.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 301  302  303   >>

join