It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark typi cal systems on the market note the cheaper ones run at slower frame speeds. and can store much more data before servicing. another one
These camerasa can be slowed down to 1 fps, they sure can but why would they do this when such low frame rate would render the camera virtually inreliable and useless? By any means, I cam provide you with a s**tload of survealance camera footages all with far better output than that ridiculous 1 fps footage Any way, go ahead and point us all to a single application where a 1 fps frame rate is used aside from this one case. Don't you wonder why the time stamps of those frames were hidden with some completely useless fake time stamps? Wouldn't you just love to see what's under that fake time stamp? Doesn't it bother you that someone tempered with such an importanty evidence in what is probably the crime of the century?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapiu1

Originally posted by Jedi_Master Well... Like I said this is an animated .gif, I would like to see the .avi or .mpg that these frames were taken from, and that's probably why you are seeing 1fps...
Making an AVI file out of those 5 frames would be easy, I can do it if you want but you see, a 30 fps footage would have revealed the actual aircraft and the visible blinding flash associated with explosives and the full force of the shockwave also associated with explosives. This is why you will never get to see the full footage with the original time stamps and all the frames in their original resolution!
So can I, but you're basing your theory on an animated gif, what you're posting is based on an unclear gif animation, and 5 frames made into an avi or mpeg would show the same thing, need the original avi or mpeg without the gif compression ( which is only 256 colors )... Can you supply that ???

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master A missel again, please go to the begining and review the pics, why would a missel have landing gear...
What about a jey fighter? Would that have a landing gear .... maybe? Did you even try to read the whole post before replying?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yes...I read the whole post...and it was too far into the extream to even consider... You need to come out into the real world, and realise that your theory...is just well...fantasy...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
49 pages and STILL no one has said what happened to the flight 77. Not counting the people who actually saw it hit, others saw it head toward the pentagon, there was an explosion at the exact time it would have hit the pentagon, but people insists the plane somehow escaped. Where did it go? Alot of people saw the C-130 and 77. After the explosion only the C-130 was left. What happened to 77?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ThatsJustWeird... If you go with the disillusioned, then the MIB had their hands in it as well... You see...in order to make this theory work, the MIB used their flashy thingy, and flashed the eye witnesses, and then told them that it was a plane that crashed into the Pentagon...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PepeLapiu1 Just imagine this, a F-16 travelling at 1150 MPH only a few feet of the ground (unlike a Boeing, a F-16 can easily do this) while a slower much bigger Boeing is flying toward the pentagon At 1150 MPH a few feet off the ground, a small plane like a fighter is barely visible while everyone would have their eyes riveted to the huge Boeing Just as the fighter and the missile hit the building a very bright and blinding flash occurs as many military explosives produce such a bright flash
Where is the Boeing in the parking lot video, then? It would be visible flying over the builidng as the "f-16" hit below. Most people would see two planes. A F-16 flying at 1150 mph would also produce sonic shock waves that would have been noted.

Moments after, the Boeing flies into the billowing smoke just above the wall and keeps on going toward the Reagan airport only a mile to the other side of the pentagon
Not really, the plane was heading north east when it impacted the southwest side of the pentagon. The airport is south east of the building, thus the boeing would have had to make a wide sweeping turn to line up with the runway, and somehow slow down from 400 mph in less than a mile.

This would be consistant with the many many witnesses who saw a Boeing going TOWARD the pentagon while only two people reported seing the plane crash and I have to say, those two witnesses have had some very peculiar behavior and innapropriate statements which make me strongly suspect they are either lying or they were both tricked (more on those two witnesses later)
More than two eye witnesses

This would also be consistant with at least 15 witnesses who reported a shockwave (sahockwaves occur with many explosives but not with kerosene explosions)
What crap.

This would also be consistant with the pentagon footage in my last post which shows the tail end of what was most likely a bright flash and also you can clearly see the camera had been shoock up at the second frame when the explosion first occured indicating a shockwave.
A plane hits the side of a building at high speed. of course there will be a shockwave, even if the fuel didn't explode.

Furthermore, this would be consistant with the two witnesses who reported the smell of cordite inside the pentagon (cordite is a smell that occurs in firecraker use and many military issued explosives)
Cordite has not been used in military explosives in years. have you ever smelled cordite?

And even further, this would be consistant with the finding of a single aircraft seat in the debris and a single landing gear along with a single engine (fF-16's only have one engine, one or two seats and a nose landing gear very similar to that of a Boeing)
I don't remember anything about a single aircraft seat, but there are definitely two pictures of two different landing gear assemblies. One outside the "punch-out," and one inside the building.

But just in case some witneses were to report the Boeing having flown above the pentagon and missing completely, they dispatched a C-130 to follow the Boeing and fly right into the samoke plume as well as the Boeing so if somebody came out and said "the plane flew right over and missed" than they could be discarted as just having mistaken the Boeing for the the C-130
Man your theory gets more an more convoluted. "What about the horses?"

But you see, you can't fly a 120 ton Boeing thru light poles and the likes, fly the thing a few feet off the ground and hit a precise target, Boeings just aren't that agile and accurate
That is assuming that he hit the building exactly where he was aiming. Maybe he was tying to hit it in the middle? [edit on 19-5-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird 49 pages and STILL no one has said what happened to the flight 77. Not counting the people who actually saw it hit, others saw it head toward the pentagon, there was an explosion at the exact time it would have hit the pentagon, but people insists the plane somehow escaped. Where did it go? Alot of people saw the C-130 and 77. After the explosion only the C-130 was left. What happened to 77?
Let's concentrate on what can be proven, and not speculate on what can't. Flight 77 could be anywhere on the face of the planet. 49 pages and these questions are ignored too. Allow me to quote my last post....from the previous page:

Originally posted by Moe Foe

Originally posted by deltaboy its a piece of it, the rest melted and decided to join heaven.
Do you know how hot the flash explosion would have to be to melt the titanium in the engines? Yet, they claim that there was plenty of DNA and body parts? Funny how DNA and body parts can survive an explosion hot enough to instantly vaporize aluminum and titanium, isn't it?
They use titanium in bunker busters. If 6 tons of engine hit the wall at an angle, as claimed, it would either shower debris to the left of the contact point, or go straight through the wall. We know from the pictures that the latter did not happen. So, where did 12 tons of aluminum and titanium go? Do you really think titanium can be instantly vaporized by jet fuel?

Originally posted by Jedi_Master *sigh* If it were a missle then please tell me why it has landing gear ??
While we're asking questions that can't be answered, where did the parts come from that have been proven not to be parts from a 757? That would be a better question. Are you still going to claim that the engine pieces are indeed from an APU, when manufacturers have clearly stated that it's not? I'm sure this page has been posted here numerous times. Nobody ever seems to address the conflicting information it contains. Maybe we can get a few of the believers to comment? How did these parts get into the Pentagon, if they're not 757 parts? www.onlinejournal.com...
[edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well. According to this the engines only weighed 7,300 lbs apiece, or 3.6 tons each.
The titanium blades would have shattered, but the hubs survived. There are pictures of those. None of the parts have ben proven not to have come from a 757. They have been shown to be similar to parts from other planes, but that is all. [edit on 20-5-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You're wrong. The parts have been identified, and they're not parts used on a 757. There is only one engine disk, and it is definitely not from a 757, nor is the wheel hub or the diffuser. The diffuser case is obvious to anyone who can compare two pictures. Most importantly, manufacturers have stated that the disk did not come from a 757. Maybe you should set your opinions aside and start doing some research again. Some people never stopped investigating. BTW, I believe that's the weight of the engine only, removed from the plane. That wouldn't include the housing, mounts...and all the other things that keep the engine in the plane. Shattered or not, there would be tons of debris outside the Pentagon. [edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Another question.... What would be the purpose of shooting a missle into the pentagon? You hijack 4 planes, you crash two into buildings, another is chased (probably shot) and crashes, but the other one you make disappear and waste a missle when the plane would have had the same (or worse than a missle) results. Illogical. Also, I can find out for sure, but lol, I'm pretty sure the light posts are more than 32 feet apart. 32 feet = wingspan of an F-16 124 feet = wingspan of an 757 (what was needed to hit those light posts). Those lights were definately hit btw, there is absolutely no way you can dispute that. So unless that missle or f-16 zig zagged, there's no way it could have hit all the lights affected. And if a F-16 or missle did hit those lights, their trajectory would have definately changed if they survived, it's more likely they would have crashed/exploded.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not disputing that light poles were hit, or even arguing that there might have been a missile. I am, however saying that there is no evidence of a 757, and even if you think there is, there's more evidence that it wasn't a 757. There is indeed hard evidence that those parts pictured are not from a 757. Let's stick to the simple facts, for now. That is a fact, unless you can prove otherwise. And, if that's a fact, then there is reason to question what hit the Pentagon. Frankly, I can't believe there wasn't tons of debris outside the building. That, IMO, is impossible. I also can't believe that there was no attempt by official investigators to actually identify, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the solid evidence at the scene. It should be no problem to positively ID those parts. [edit on 20-5-2005 by Moe Foe]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

"fF-16's only have one engine, one or two seats and a nose landing gear very similar to that of a Boeing"
No, the landing gear of a F-16 is not similar to this landing gear. The landing gear appeared on the floor one of the Pentagon in the "C" Ring near the exit hole only can be the LEFT landing gear of a Boeing 757 or a Boeing 767 (and with 4 wheels).

Great web page about this... and the part numbers. www.pentagonresearch.com... "This is what I learned. The two landing gear in the left photo are the same piece - just mirror images of each other. Goodrich took over the Menasco Company in 1999. This part was originally manufactured by Menasco in 1991 for the 757. It is the main landing gear. The Goodrich part number for the Outer Cylinder is 161N1210-xx. The part number for the Reaction Link is 161N2301-xx. The reaction link goes to the fuselage. The reason it is not shown in the factory shot is that it is 8-10 feet long and is shipped separately. You can find these parts by contacting an airline and asking for their ATA Chapter 32 manual to see the diagram (it won't be found on Google)."

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ah, and the wheel... [edit on 20-5-2005 by nospam]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Those are pretty good pics of the landing gear. I hadn't seen those before. The question remaining here from the extremely limited amount of crudely identifiable 757 parts is what can be derived from this evidence? There were two engines on the plane, there should be many more turbine disks, blade and vane fragments, and casing fragments. There should be 9 more wheel hubs to be accounted for, as well as more landing gear parts. There should also be heavy tungsten counterweight ballasts to have survived. (These counterweights are used to balance the ailerons, flaps and tail control surfaces, to prevent flutter.) From the looks of the picture of the disk, it appears that it was outside the building? Where exactly was it found? Why don't they just release the hotel and gas station videos? Wouldn't you think that would be the easiest and most convicing way to end the controversy? It would appear that the gov just doesn't care what people might think, or they do have something to hide.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's a fact for you...and the reason why I will never believe that a plane DID NOT crash into the pentagon. I saw the plane...yup, I saw it. 9/11, I was home (southern MD) for some much needed leave. Well anyways me and Dad decided to take a drive to Quantico MCB so I could by some new chevrons (rank insignia) for my uniform, I just got promoted. We were coming across the Woodrow Wislon Bridge when we heard the over the radio that a plane hit one of the towers.....WTF I thought. Anyways, Later on...not that much later, we saw the plane along with thousands of other people flying at a very awkward angle...next thing I know traffic is stopped (pretty normal for DC) and I hear on the radio that the pentagon has been hit. Did I see the plane hit the pentagon? No, I saw it moments before. The trees and the huge Beltway Barriers blocked my view from the actual impact. Could the plane have looked like it was gonna hit then fly off? No, after living around airports your entire teen and adult life, being a frequent flyer, and somewhat knowing the landing/takeoff directions of many metro DC large airports you can tell what's out of the norm...however I never really paid attention to it until after 9/11. And common sense told me that the plane could not have recovered from the angle and speed before hitting the ground. I did not see it hit, but thousands of others have...I seriously doubt they were all halucinating at the same time and saw the same thing....that also applies for the millions who saw the WTC's being hit by a plane.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Excellent post nospam

Originally posted by Moe Foe There is indeed hard evidence that those parts pictured are not from a 757. Let's stick to the simple facts, for now. That is a fact, unless you can prove otherwise.
That's the thing though, it's not a fact. Those are the opinions of more than likely non airplane experts who happen to have a website.

Frankly, I can't believe there wasn't tons of debris outside the building. That, IMO, is impossible.
Well, if you can show where a plane traveling that fast that crashed into any building the size and with the same make up as the pentagon, and left "tons" of debris, then you'd have an better argument. There's plenty of evidence the debris was from a 757. Just go back and read the first post.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Actually, it's been reported that it was the manufacturers (Honeywell, P&W, Rolls Royce) that could not identify the turbo fan parts as theirs. If none of them can, that would stand to say that they're not a product of any of them. Wings and engine, even if every part of the plane that did not enter the building shattered completely, we're still talking in excess of 40,000 lbs of confetti. That's a lot of confetti. It's obvious that there was not that much debris, period. Where did it go?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Don't you all remember that there was no debris from the planes that hit the WTC either. It all went inside the building and then went to heaven like a previous poster stated. The parts that they claim were outside with the passports were from some other fantasy and not really there.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The debris??? The debris??? That's like finding a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding aircraft debris at the WTC. There was sooo much metal and debris from everythig how could one tell plane from a car, building from a plane....... There was nothing but debris all over the place.....people were covered in debris....

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join