It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I definitely have been feeling something this past week for sure. But in addition has been a whole slew of strange and unusual dreams.

One in particular stood out and is clear as day in my head, even as I type this. I KNOW I was there. I was taken to a city that was a vertical city. I am unsure if it was underground, or inside something larger, but the city was built along the sides of a very vast and deep "tube". I got the distinct feeling that I wasn't on Earth. And God, was it beautiful!! Hanging gardens everywhere. It was futuristic, because I recall seeing vehicles flying through the open middle space....again, it was massive! The layers of buildings were like the tiered rice patties in Asia, if you've ever seen them. There were no sharp corners anywhere. Everything was curved and beautifully designed. I don't know where the light was coming from, but the whole thing had light...natural light. I was standing on a balcony, and I peered down over the railing and looked at a huge commerce center below me. Then not far from me were houses, clustered together like grapes...literally, they looked like a cluster of grapes, and in between each "house" were hanging gardens. There was life everywhere. As I peered down again, the shaft went down as far as I could see and appeared to go on forever. I felt like I was in an enormous space tube, to be honest, where the gravity was positioned from one end of the tube to the bottom. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried. :/

This dream has been vivid in my head for the past two days, and I can't shake it. I feel like I should draw what I saw, but I'm not a very good artist. I am a very vivid dreamer, but every once in a while, I will have a realistic dream in which I know is not a dream. I feel like I am there, and when I awake, it's burned into my memory in ways that normal dreams aren't. I know I didn't want to leave.

I'm kind of hoping I'm not the only one who has seen this place. It's not a figment of my imagination, because I've never seen anything like it, even in movies.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Being a Cancer the three days before the full moon are generally quite full of anxiety and lucid dreaming. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I definately felt it here in Canada

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aksalmonslayer

I'm Pisces. Not that it should matter anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This may be random but: How many people love Pachelbel's Canon in D? Like seriously love the song. I like hip-hop/rap (lupe fiasco mostly), rock/alternative rock, techno, and nearly everything else but of all songs Canon in D is something euphoric. I just wanted to know if people on this thread had that in common too. Shot in the dark.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

well said!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What do you think this energy is? I didn't feel anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brintonwhite

Thats the problem it their i can feel it, but the effect is has on many people more then 50% is noticeable but vastly different with a few being awhere or more awhere then before but some its effects are just minor repeative things like asking a question about something explained 5 - 10 minutes ago or the previously had conversation and asked in a way that shows some to not even recall that i just told them and not asking for details but asking where we are going and who where meeting when i told them what they are asking just the moment before after the 3rd time it gets annoying and i ask them if they are alright then they start telling me im crazy like the one guy at the bar who said that im gone in the head and lost my mind so hes never going to talk to me again as i stood there watching him pace around and continue to talk to me while im talking to his cousin and this girl repeating im a waste of his time so hes not going to talk anymore but keeps talking and its my friend bday he comes up i wish him a happy Bday and that weirdos like Birthday are for the devil i dont believe in Birthdays F&*^* those happy days I started cracking up it was way to funny

but now its just sad cause thats an extream case this Energy Bs is effecting everyone in different ways and to different degrees i cant tell what or why only that the effects are vast event the weather is all messed up.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow I'm glad I found this thread, I've been feeling this way for a while now, and have been wondering why and for what purpose. I remember thinking to my self either today or yesterday that it feels like something big is on its way. I'm not sure wether its good or bad but I felt the sudden urge to start putting together a go bag this week. I've also noticed I'm not hungry hardly ever anymore. I've actually skipped a few meals which I've almost never done.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hm... it seems like my energy is getting back in sync. things have been going ok at work when at the beginning of the year it was so awful to even be there. and ive gained my appetite back and i find food satisfying again. maybe just a phase.

although i did have a very vivid dream that me my boyfriend and his sister were hired as astronauts to go to space but i didn''t want to cuz im afraid of heights and speed... i hate roller coasters. it was the weirdest most vivid dream -_-

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

Originally posted by justsaying

Tell me, is anyone else having relationship issues? like friendships and personal relationships falling apart, issues compared to the sh*t hitting the fan, etc??

NAIL ON THE EFFING HEAD! everyone i know is having relationship issues! oh man...you have no idea! this relationship issue seems to be the BIGGEST distraction of them all for me and many others right now!

I recently left my significant other even though we have a 3 year old and a baby on the way..hmm. I figured it was because the economy is bad and we agrue about money all the time.Also ive been having to drink myself to sleep.
Anyways id like to point out that the pineal gland controls melatonin which reacts to darkness to make us sleep, and also produces '___' which is a natural hallucinogenic that makes us dream at night. overtime flouride calcifes (hardens) the pinal gland and makes older people dream less. The pineal gland is a gland in the brain and centered about the middle of our forehead. it should also be noted that Edgar Casey claimed the reason he was psychic was due to the fact he was raised on well water and didnt drink the cities flouridated water.
Anyhow... Since our solar system is reaching the galactic equator and ecliptic as predicted by nostradamus as well as the mayan long calander, and traveling through various energy fields on the way there, it should be noted that different experiments with electromagnatism can affect the pinal gland.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi, ATS. I've been lurking this website for a few months, but this post is what prompted me to make an account. There's so much I'd like to say, but it turns out I have a character limit.

While I like to keep a rational and scientific mind, I can't deny that there's something going on -- or that something's BEEN going on for several months. A friend of mine (admittedly, one that's much more "airy fairy" than I am) and I have been comparing notes since the summer. She's the only one I can really go to since I've been noticing some pretty big things -- and, frankly, so has she. We've both had the feeling of something coming, something shifting, something getting ready to change. Unfortunately, without a clear grasp on what exactly this is, my logical mind has balked quite a bit.

But the past few days have been odd. The epilepsy that I've been trying to get under control for nearly two years had been beyond stable. Like, absolutely no neural disruptions, which is so strange for me -- especially since I've had such problems sleeping. Usually, if I don't get a full eight hours of sleep, I'm guaranteed to seize. Hell, I seize through my sleep. But since Sunday night, it's like my brain suddenly became normal.

That's the thing, though: On Sunday evening, I suddenly felt downright EXHAUSTED. There was no real reason for it. It was that kind of tiredness emanating from my bones. I ended up falling asleep on the couch for two hours, which is something I NEVER do. So, I'm wondering: Was anybody else overcome with exhaustion immediately before or during this supposed energy shift?

Maybe that's enough typing for now. Also: Hello, everybody!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
some may find this funny but i have acute telepathy i can hear other peoples thoughts and i know i can because i have caught too many people in the moment of saying something in their minds then called it out and they just stare at me in silence, or planning an action then watching them do it in and wondering in awe of myself, my mother also has an esp of being able to see events before they happen and hear and see energetic anolimies, I believe i inheareted this from her, i have been getting these odd feelings lately mostly in my head of energy flowing though me or the feeling of how when your foot goes to sleep or one loses blood pressure in your arm if you lay on it for a split second, i have been feeling these since last year but never thought anything of it, odd because since last year when they began for me was when my ability began working the most.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyaena

Exhaustion - yes!

And what is strange about it is that I really shouldn't be so freaking tired. I work only part-time right now and my job is not overly strenuous.

I feel weary right down to my soul - and I know of some others who admit to feeling the same way.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I have experienced a certain "shift" in my energy, so to speak, but I personally don't think there is anything metaphysical about it. Millions of people share this in common every day. I think it's easy to turn wishful thinking into hope that something is going to change for the better.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
very interesting post you have

now my 2 cents worth

i personally think that this kind of thing happens on the down of a full moon, threw some observations last night (going out side having a smoke and looking at the moon) it was a firery orange and we dont have bush fires here at the moment. even tho Australia is prone to have them this time of year, i too over here had the same experience. as in i couldnt sleep until 3am.

now on aside note 3 is my lucky number and also it seem's to pop up when something is happening, and it is not always good. well i have come to know that if im up at 3:33 something has happend or is about to. for example i have had 8 family members declared dead at that time.

i know im starting to go off topic here and im sorry for that but something has just said to post it, maybe someone has some more insight for me as well as you.

pluss just saying its friday the 13th here at the moment might have something to do with an energy shift.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Also, I just thought . Some of us may be coming into contact with one another and we don't even know it.

"We are not alone", there are others out there, some on this board. I'd suggest we all get some sort of disguised keyword or phrase into our conversations with others so we can identify ourselves with others like us in the "real" world. Not everyday terminology but something distinctive.

It was for me to suggest this idea, but not for me to come up with the keyword. Whoever you are, can you suggest it?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

man i hope you get ah chance ta reply to this mister lucy.
it was hard to understand all of what you said or if this happened recently,
but the tenth was me birthday and aye found that interesting.
i dont remember if i walked home er got ah ride from the bar,
but perhaps someone knew (i didnt tell anyone it was me birf day)
or found out and wished me ah good one and i told them "birthdays are the devil"
string theory...

at anyrate i most definatly have felt this.
i too have been trying to "get on me sh*t again" as im caught saying often.
i am a musician and an artist but have always missed the three mont period where i finally started meditating sucesfully and understanding my energies, about three or four years ago.

ive always had powerfull energy and heightened senses that was both confusing and exciting growing up.
dreams dejavu and thought maifistation paticularly
it gets me down thinking how far along i could be now
but still feel as if its for ah reason as everything else
for example if i am trying to play something too hard for my musical capabilities
i give up and dont play for ah week and come back and its easy.
life has always been like that fer me.
short pasionate bursts

and now my biggest rutt emotionaly
ive delt with depression or whatever one calls it all my life
no big deal its just there sometimes but this has been different
like standing on the edge of ah cliff overlooking ah beautiful green lagoon
you know youll be fine if you jump just like eveyone else you watched jump
you want to jump thats why yer toes are off the edge
youve drempt of this jump many times
youve jumped this jump
jump
i dont want ta be pushed...
but i think thats what im waiting for

my appetite is gone (which was huge, work at ah pizza place, food net, i smoke, i drink) all make me hungry
my bed is too comfortable (which is me tent set up in my room makes it even harder to leave)
so now i sleep anywhere from 10 -12 hrs ah day
when it was more like 3 hrs for three days and 8-10 ah day between
i drink at least two liters oh water ah day (fluoride all the way baby)

but since my birthday ive been waking up at six and cant sleep again till noon er so
today is one such day
the dreams i had the morning of my birthday (after 12 am jan 10th)
was the first time i ever thought to attempt flight while lucid
it was amazing and pretty sucessful
i definatly pulled it off but was too excited and kept loosing it with my awareness
aye got that # next time
people fly in dreams all the time but i always end up doing silly things when i go lucid
too stuck in this dimension.
never want to leave it as much as i do

the only material things that hold me back
things im not finished with and dont want ta lose are musicL instruments
music is too important to not be ah part of our future
it will take new form and in no doubt ah more unifying sense
but i like how primitively complex they are
guitars and such
then drums harps and saxophones?
flippin beautiful

i know the answer is obvious
most importantly meditation
information download
now has ta be ah great time
better eatting habits, water supply, drinking less and sleeping better will follow
sorry if i got off topic
lets sea where we go from here

birthdays are fer noobs
birthday deathday
time ta fly

: o j

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Forget the haters, Love is the only we can progress.

Spread this information as far as you can!

We must create an implosion of Love & Light using our inner energies.

Peace and Love to you all.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

yessir
makes me think i told "ibilsLucifer" that birthdays are fer the devil not his friend.

to consciously identify someone in our dreams weve never physically met,
aye think we would need to present ourselves ah certain way.
carry ourselves in ah light others would recognize.
more like thinking of ah color than ah magic word,
ah magic color.
the color of magic.

ive tried this with people i know,
like if you see me in ah dream try and turn off the light.
its easier with friends because you can do certain things while you hang out.
like turning lights on and off in the middles of conversation just to see if you can
things that you want yer subconscious to try when yer asleep to trigger lucidness

once again meditation would help us find this magic color to help us recognize eachother beyond the connection we all have and share now on ats.
its hard to imagine us hanging out without conflict fer lack of ah better word.
not that we wouldnt get along
and of course the dream realm would change that as we now see and experience it on ats
it would be fun
there be some beauties out there

: o j

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join