It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I am well aware of when I signed up, but thank you for making a point of it for me. Not certain what the purpose of that was exactly, but since I don't know you and you don't know me I will simply chalk it up to emotions running high and the proverbial claws unsheathing at the slightest provocation. Regarding my comment and your rather nasty way of attempting to chastise me for it, I have this to say: First, please read my comment once again because it appears that you were a victim of the age-old "forest for the trees" syndrome.

That´s what this woman does apparently.

She portrays herself as an angelic woman, but as soon she sees something she don´t like she turns into a she devil without any moral compass.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Thank you for the reference
It would not benefit any of us to lose the valuable perspective of each of us brings due to misunderstandings.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
@angelchemuel why not just let people share about their experience instead of trying to control things and derail it into your reality.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

wow ice!that is all i can say!

this sunday morning i woke up several hours early, almost shaking from nerves for no reason. felt like something happened inside of me that made me wake up and com ealive. couple friends even commented that day about how they were feeling off. have't had time to read through this entirepost but i will. wow. just wow.

i thought i was crazy. thank you so muc for this thread!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by little1

hey little1! so you felt it, too! good. lots did. woke up shaking from anxiety?
very common theme around here. please take this energy for the warning shot it was...prepare yourself my friend...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i sure did feelt. thought i was crazy and so did my friends. glad i found this thread! came to this site looking for info on aliens and survival. ended up finding a connection with lots of people already!

i love ATS!

reading through all of this. on page 10 now. wow is still all i can say. so many people felt the sae things i did!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by little1

yes my friend...you are not alone...by any means. page 10, eh??? well then you can clearly see how many people felt it and you'll see more and more who did as you read along!

there were many waves of energy that hit the earth last year. this one seemed to be felt by a bunch of people who weren't used to feeling these waves, which leads me to believe it's not the same kind of energy(ies) that crashed into earth as last year.

tell me...do you remember feeling any waves crashing into you like this last year? just curious as to your sensitivity...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You guys feel the collective unconscious, you guys are connected to the collective mind??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey people, hope everyones alright.

REALLY WEIRD reading everyones responses to this thread. Since mid-December I've been feeling awesome. Maybe down to the fact i've quit smoking (3 months in two weeks), but I have a desire to eat so much better, i've been training and running harder (and been noticing the effects on my mood) and have generally not felt as positive or as optomistic about anything and everything for ages. It's like I've come out of a deep hibernating depression!

Last night I was in bed with my girl, we were watching TV... I had it feels like your ears pop and it goes through one ear to the other, and then I had ringing for quite a while..

then...

I woke up at 1.15 am and started getting ready for work! I had so much energy and was so alive, was full of beans and commitment and ready to go to work! My girlfriend woke up and asked WTF I was doing and I said "I got work soon, come on get up" and she said "IT'S 1.15 am!"... No Idea what I was doing, but i woke up with a jolt and had so much energy about me. Was great.

EDIT: just to add, been having some weird and very vivid dreams about aliens and extraterrestials in my bedroom, saucers being spotted over London (fleets/armadas) - however they are positive.

Anyway, general concensus is I've been feeling AWESOME and long may it continue.

Laters!
edit on 11-1-2012 by kidohno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

That was my impression as well, that someone or some force is trying to disconnect people from these higher energy shifts. I could get into a whole discussion about the dark forces around us mobilizing to stop the 2012 consciousness shift, but I think most people here already know that there are two sides to the 2012 shift, one side that wants it to happen, the other that fears what it will bring, namely a shift so great that it will lull humanity out of the spiritual darkness we've been swimming in for ages. The more I open up to higher energies, the more I notice the dark workers around us and get the eerie feeling that everywhere I go, as a lightbringer, I'm constantly catalyzing these energies, as increasing negative energies try to shut out my light energy.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

I've also had an increase in alien/extraterrestrial dreams lately. One particularly vivid and scary dream dealt with grey aliens watching me in my bedroom. I wonder to myself what role, if any, aliens may play in the 2012 shift?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seekclarity
reply to post by kidohno

I've also had an increase in alien/extraterrestrial dreams lately. One particularly vivid and scary dream dealt with grey aliens watching me in my bedroom. I wonder to myself what role, if any, aliens may play in the 2012 shift?

LOL! NO way! I've had three in the last month. I'm dreaming, but I wake up in my bed (in my dream) and look to the door, and there is a little grey alien (the same one) standing there watching me, and by the time i fully come awake (in the dream still) he runs off! But i'm left in bed #ting myself and have such massive fear running through me! I catch a glimpse of this dude for a few seconds...

WELL WEIRD!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi All,

I am just going to bullet point a few things that I noticed similar to me over the last week or so just to give some extra validation for others on this thread:

- A lot of energy (ran a 5K for charity last weekend), but less hungry lately. Could be due to Holiday indulgence.
- Decided to buy a house for the first time for more room and storage for me and my family. I will be stocking up on survival gear and food.
- Could not sleep at all lately, but the last day or two I slept ok.
- Wake up a lot at night, but that is normal for me to an extent, but figured I'd list it as well.
- There was a lot of drama with my GF's family over the last month. It has calmed down now, but it ended with her and her son having to move in with me to get away from her parents (they lived with them). I feel that my urge to buy a house somehow allowed this to occur to help them. Synchronicity? Maybe, but I really wanted a house so who knows lol.
- I've had a lot of negative anxiety (better now) over the last week or so; needless worries popped into my head that generally I'd brush off as pointless. I even mentioned to my GF that I may go to my doctor for some anti-anxiety meds. I probably won't though. I hate taking medication.
- I've owned the SAS guide for a while, but got the urge to start reading it and another similar book about urban survival this past week. I've actually not really read ATS a lot lately so I can't claim I started reading it due to any particular threads/reasons on here.

I will say this: Things are definitely changing and I personally am seeing what I would call a split in the direction people are going. It's like society is splitting like a cell. Some people seem to be indulging more in their daily, petty, more shallow "what about me" behavior, while others are stepping back and looking at the bigger picture
and taking steps to improve their lives and those around them. I don't think either path is better than the other, but there is definitely a widening gap. Those holding onto the past seem to be hanging on for dear life. Others have seemed to have 'let go' and are enjoying the trip down stream.

I'll be downstream if you need me

- Dredge

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

To be clear, no I am not rubbing a crystal as I type. However, the dimension we are in is certainly influenced by the prayers and the actions that are set in motion by God's Holy Spirit, when we pray. They are not words unheard by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. So tonight, I will be in prayer, to see what The Lord may reveal. Godspeed.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ICEKOHLD,never mind it being a "feelings" thread:Most of the time,what you feel,and sense,will be the only reliable compass and the closest you gonna get to the truth bout any given thing/situation whatever..Anyway,this post is the reason i joined this site in the first place,tho im kept pretty busy by the other site im on,and being a mum,etc..a friend in San Diego alerted me to your post.I have been battling with sleeping for the past few weeks now,and for the past week now its been worse.Between Sunday and Tuesday night,i had no more than 4 HOURS sleep..cus ive been used to only sleeping a max of 4/5 hours outa every 24 for many months now,i could handle it,but last night it caught up with me and i conked out and slept for bout 10 hours! I had this feeling of having to be awake to watch for something,and frankly i have it still.My neighbour mentioned it too,in fact she mentioned it first when i spoke to her on Tuesday,plus a feeling of anxiety/foreboding.I have what i would call an expectation of some sort,a feeling of something approaching..For the past 5/6 days im drawn to watch the SW sector of the sky,in fact i just came from outside now..before that,because of a certain experience,for almost 3 years,i been drawn to watch the East and ESE sectors,and have in the past year experienced much as a result.Then suddenly,overnight,i turned to the SW and that is the sector that draws me like a magnet now..trust your feelings and gut instincts.Please believe me when i tell you-that is the only true defence and guide-dog you can trust.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tigertatzen

Ok, wow.....I somehow got overrun by my own account of things happening here over the past week, because it has actually turned into more than a month of weird events and that is a LOT of typing, disorganization,etc. Decided to write a chronology instead to get the key factors out there. It's still going to be lengthy, but easier to read.

OCT/2011(no exact date, sorry): Started feeling scared and jumpy, crying for no reason, having problems staying asleep for more than 2-3 hours...brushed it all off to the incredible amount of stress in our lives. Also lost weight I didn't need to lose, multiple lupus flares and developed intense sensitivity in my left-side teeth...once again blamed stress. Same time-frame, one of our closest friends started complaining of a severely blocked left ear and my hubby developed recurring headaches, both of us kept seeing unexplained flashes of light and had a sensation of being watched, especially at night. After 10/26 the "watching" stopped for a while due to moving to a new place.
NOV/2011(entire month):Both of us very irritable, arguing a lot...chalked it up to? our good buddy Stress of course! Hubby had fewer headaches, but started sleeping up to 25 hours in one stretch (not kidding) and STILL complaining of fatigue. Both of us had ringing in one ear on a frequent basis, also heard strange low-pitched vibrating/humming noises, usually at night. I had more lupus flares and my sensitivity to the sun got so bad I could no longer drive. Mid-month, the "watching" resumed and I was afraid to be alone at night. Also suffered from chronic nausea that required prescription meds. Teeth got so bad I stopped eating staples of my diet that required a lot of chewing and was unable to drink cold liquids. Our cats became destructive suddenly too, pulling down curtains, fighting, etc. This month seemed to FLY by too...we mentioned that a lot. Ignored Thanksgiving entirely...we were totally broke and it didn't feel like the holidays at all anyway. Started feeling depressed, lethargic and just ill in general. Developed odd swelling in my face and hands and severe eye irritation; this would come and go...attributed it to the black mold we found in our air vents at first, along with some severe breathing problems, but neither condition got better for more than a couple of days, no matter what we did. I started feeling extremely restless and developed an intense feeling that there was something important that i was supposed to do, but could not figure out what it was. During the last two weeks of the month, things started to be moved around, small things like pens or a lighter but it was sporadic and we blamed it on the cats, even though I knew for a fact that some of the items had been inside closed drawers and other places they can't get into. Also, our friend still had the same blocked left ear the he had first complained about in mid-October.
DEC/2011 (first half of the month): Felt a little better for several days, slept better and had no swelling, felt markedly less panicky and restless. We didn't argue for a solid two weeks ( since Thanksgiving week), and hubby didn't complain of headaches nor was he sleeping entire days at a time. He got accepted to nursing school and I landed an interview for a part-time job, so both of us felt that things were improving. 12/07 things took a turn for the worse...both of us highly emotional, which is odd and the fighting became so awful that it was scaring me. This was so completely out of character for us, and stress was not the cause...it felt like we were spiraling out of control and powerless to stop it. Usually if we argue we make up pretty quickly, and arguments are pretty uncommon between us. This was insane, just no other word for it, and after that big fight we were wary around each other for several days. My health once again took a nosedive and his frightening, coma-like sleeping started back up. When we finally sat down and talked it out, we both confided that we had been feeling like there was some kind of pressure in the atmosphere that felt like it was compressing us. He told me that he was hearing the humming on an almost daily basis now and seeing light flashes and figures out of his periphery. Both of us had been staying up really late and sleeping at odd times and I tried to attribute all of this to that and the lack of fresh air and inconsistent diet. He had begun referring to the Mayan calendar and 12/21/2012 on a routine basis during normal conversation. I can't explain why, but when he referred to that, I felt consumed by fear...one step away from total panic. I never told him this because things had gotten so volatile between us that I would rather endure situations that I didn't like than risk causing an argument. Everything remained ok until Christmas

Continued on page 2...

link   

Chronology, page 2

Eve, when we had yet another horrible fight, the last one of the year actually. This time though, we talked about it right after it happened and let it go. I think he was as exhausted as I was. Still, we didn't celebrate Christmas...no tree or decorations...and neither one of us cared. Once again, it just didn't feel like it was a holiday to either one of us. I started getting this eerie sensation that I was not really here...that this life I have been living has been either a dream or the result of hypnosis and my true self has somehow managed to wake up and start to realize the deception. People's random conversations seemed so empty and superficial...everyone started to appear staged and fake to me. I literally have not left our apartment since Christmas Eve. I didn't want to interact with other people because I was afraid of what would happen to me if they found out that I suspected they were not real. And yes, I know how absolutely INSANE that sounds, how completely irrational, but it's true and if things had not changed profoundly this past weekend I truthfully don't know where or in what state of mind I would be right now. Everything looked completely wrong to me;, buildings, cars, houses all looked as if they were becoming flat and two-dimensional...like an inflatable toy that's losing its air. Time was passing faster than ever before...and I don't mean the perception of it either. I think someone or something actually sped up time, possibly to facilitate getting us safely to this point or avert something that was bearing down on our world, but it affected our bodies somehow relative to our individual metabolic rates, which resulted in some of us experiencing the lethargy and the sense of foreboding earlier, while others are just now entering that phase. And somehow, some of us were aware of that time anomaly on a deep level beyond our comprehension which resulted in the feeling of unreality so many have described. I have living proof that this could be possible, and in fact is one of the reasons I believe it, and will explain later.
JAN05/2012: Eating salad with my husband and feel something lodge between my upper left molars, go to the bathroom to remove it and realize it is a chunk of my own tooth. The horror that I felt I now realize didn't come from the fact that it was my tooth, but from the manner in which it came out. The remaining half of my molar is intact, but "scooped" out, as was the (approx. 1/4 of the tooth) piece that got lodged, and a smaller piece that I discovered still lodged a few hours later. Mentally reconstructing the remaining pieces, I picture it like a punch biopsy of the skin; a sample that is literally cored out, leaving the now hollow structure intact. There was no blood, no root attached...it is a perfectly empty hole in my gum and it appears to be completely healed. The tooth pain and sensitivity I experienced for almost 3 months disappeared with it. I might have not noticed it for a long time, but I take Prednisone every day for my lupus, which makes my teeth weak. Lacking the supporting structure of the "core", my remaining tooth could not withstand much pressure, so it snapped at its weakest point. I am proud of myself...I typed that entire thing without crying once!
JAN06/2012: Woke up feeling extremely hyper around 5am. Couldn't focus on anything, mind was racing, so started cleaning and doing laundry. Had to go get a sweater because even though I was racing around the apartment at warp speed, I felt like I was freezing to death; teeth chattering and everything. Hubby's first day at school so he was up shortly after me, acting wired too. He attributed it to being nervous about school. After he left I cleaned some more and checked my email. Felt really sleepy a bit later and lay down, only to wake up with my heart pounding and a panicky feeling about an hour later. Was relieved when he finally came home. We played WoW for a while, but he got really sleepy and went to bed around 1am. I felt too awake to join him until about 0230.
JAN07/2012: Woke up before 6am, wide awake, but not feeling well. I felt really nauseous and dizzy, and very thirsty. Drank two bottles of water before I even made coffee, and that seemed to help the nausea somewhat. When hubby woke up, I told him that I felt horribly swollen everywhere, like my skin was too tight. He told me I didn't look it. I decided to lay back down for a nap. Finally woke up around 9pm...felt weird, like you feel when you come out of the movies back into the real world, and I was horribly thirsty. Hubby was excited, telling me about him and the neighbor outside watching an apparent UFO which looked like a huge star, but was far too bright and far too close and apparently had a protrusion on the bottom that bent or

Continued, page 3...

link   

Chronology, page 3...

changed shape somehow. He also said it was "too close for comfort". Something about the way he said that really caught my attention, and suddenly I felt very alert. He said he tried to wake me up a couple of times, which I vaguely remember, but it felt like someone had put weights on my eyelids and I was unable to wake up. I asked him if the object was still out there and he said he thought so but he wanted to hang out with me. That was fine, because I had no desire to see it, in fact I had a strong aversion to it. That is not typical of me; usually I would be knocking people over to get a glimpse of that. In fact, I photographed a small formation of alien craft off my balcony 7 years ago and was not one bit afraid by myself at 4 in the morning, and if I could see them, they most definitely saw me. This UFO I wanted no part of. While he was describing it to me, my nausea returned. I was relieved when he changed the subject. We hung out for several hours and then around 2am he went to bed. Again I was not sleepy so I checked email, murdered the computer at Scrabble, wandered around...by this time it was after 3am on Sunday, Dec. 8, 2012 and I was WIRED for sound. No other way to put it. I literally felt like someone had rebooted me. I realized that I had not eaten since the previous morning, but I was not hungry at all. I did not get tired until close to 2pm and when I finally lay down, I dropped off to sleep immediately and did not dream.
JAN08/2012 (evening): I woke up abruptly just before 2030, suffocating. I had a coughing fit and began wheezing, which is a sign of me having a serious enough allergic reaction to something that if I don't get intervention will mean an ambulance ride for me. I almost lost my life last year due to this and we do not play around anymore; my husband left immediately for the pharmacy. He sent me a text at 2059, but I was not near my phone. I finally saw it and responded to him at 2122. He returned with my meds, I recovered within 30 minutes and we spent the rest of the evening quietly. I did not speak to or text anyone besides my husband on 01/08/12.
JAN09/2012 (0640): I woke up very thirsty and went to the computer room for my phone to check the time. It was unlocked and on the message screen, not the homescreen as I left it the previous night. I picked it up and saw a one-word message from my daughter, "Figures." That was random, so I scrolled up to the one above to see what else she said before that and froze in my tracks. Her message was a response to the one from my phone, dated 01/08/12 and timed 2122, stating that my own mother would not answer her phone. I went to my hubby's messages and immediately found the one I sent him at 2122. I rarely speak to my mother and in fact haven't since last summer. Feeling as if I would pass out, I ran to the bedroom and told him what happened. He was freaked out. I was now wide awake and went to make coffee while he got ready. He came out and sat at the table, with a strange look on his face. I had to ask twice what was wrong before he finally looked at me and said, "One of my fillings is gone from my tooth." I asked him if it was a molar and he nodded. I don't think I have ever seen fear on his face before, and that alone scared me more than anything else. After he left I hit the internet to find answers, and have been doing that now for 2 days. I rarely get hungry and when I do, all I want is peanut butter. I drink water like a fiend too, and in the past 72 hours I have slept about 7.5 of them, with no change in energy level.

Last night my husband's UFO was back and I went out with him to see it. It was 54 deg. (hardly arctic),but as soon as I stepped out, I was freezing. I felt so ill afterward that I had to lay down. Woke up soon after, wheezing. After I recovered, I went out and saw it still there, pretending to be a star. I was immediately overcome with nausea and my head began to throb. Came back in and the symptoms disappeared in minutes. Why? Why does this thing make me so sick? What is happening to us?

The reason I believe that I am on the right track regarding the manipulation of time is so simple and blatant that it made me laugh when it finally clicked. We have one indoor plant, and I brought it inside in Nov. It is actually two adult plants put together, and we all know they make babies. After a week or so, we started noticing this plant was reproducing at an amazing rate. Literally every day we were seeing new, completely formed baby plants. Unless we are in possession of "super plant", this is not possible. Also it is an aloe plant, which holds so much water that the soil stays damp for a long time before it needs water again, usually close to 2 weeks. I was having to water it every 2-3 days. Food for thought.
Blessed be

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

thanks for sharing! it's very touching to hear so many people who signed up just for this thread.

you are spot on!!! i am the only compass i can trust! my intuition will be my compass in the coming storm! no doubt my siSTAR!

as for the sleeping pattern...i have been running this around with a dear friend of mine...we seem to be noticing a pattern in sleep schedules. several of those i'm close to...seem to wake up and fall asleep around roughly the same time as each (and this is not going by time zone time...this is at the same time we seem to fall asleep and wake up). like...it can be 3am here in GA...and i would fall asleep at the same time as you...at midnight in cali....and then we would wake up the same time (despite time zone differences). while this may not be a pattern for all of us together...we could very well all be being synchronized. who knows...at this point...ANYTHING is possible.

be awake..be aware...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The coming storm,omg how glad i am to read those words..for yes,there is a Storm coming..not only have i been feeling this building for months now,ive received confirmation from a few ,well,people and sources,that im quite correct.Thanks for this post,cus even tho one trusts ones Knowing and intuition beyond the shadow of a doubt,it does make one feel better to not feel that you are the only one who senses it,you know.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join