It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
elektodroid.. i have been told that i have the gift of prophetic sight in my dreams.. i have to ask you.. i have had three VERY vivid dreams of the end of the world... are these dreams indicative of these events? altered timelines?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My boyfriend and I have both noticed this past week something strange. We both cant sleep through the night and though he is on medicine for anxiety and leads a perfectly stable life, its been like hes been without his meds for the past couple days. His anxiety has risen dramatically. Strange and possibly related!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
yes, we as a people are evolving it must be this way allowing it to be whatever it is to be whatever way it chooses to appear pain sorrow wars division its nothing just allow it open your hearts and be cleansed many things have been hidden not out of anything but ignorance and fear why? for control for power more for the beleif we can achieve these things theres no conspiracy than this but a false belief remember you can't spell believe without a lie somewhere in the middle most deny they only lie to them selves most believe thry don't lie themselves few are true illuminate but many falsely claim they are yes i realize this is not the thread for that but as you awaken as the energy grows you should grow in every area of your life ask yourself have i changed am i the same sure simple to ask easy to lie to yourself about it too but understand the lessons don't come from feeling anything its how you use them in watching these types of threads i realize how too busy you people are in hyping each other up for no real purpose sure your depressed anxious or whatever but that can be caused by lots of things stress or whatever you canbut before passing it off as something you don't understand look for causes that you can . everybody wants too be something everybody wants to feel special and unique it's easy on the internet but its not reality dispite what you want to believe remember your only lieing to yourself listen to your heart it knows what you should do

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I don't know if it was the same time, but I had a few nights being unable to sleep &-one night-the most awful palpitations in my throat, general anxiety. Another night, a strange strong 'pulse' right through my body. I've been really tired, very anxious but as I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, I attributed it all to this. The thing is, I feel really frightened.. Is it because of this?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I as well have GAD, and my anxiety has been through the roof this past week. It's really annoying.

I don't attribute it to an isolated energy shift, but I do believe that there's a general energy/consciousness shift going on now that started as soon as it struck 12:00 Jan 1st, and will continue until 2013. We will see many, many posts in the coming months of how people are feeling so different, so in-tune or out of tune with reality. In my mind, so much is about to happen, what I don't know, but the feeling/idea has been spawning in me since mid-2011, and continues to do so. I feel that instinctively many others are feeling this as well. We don't know what, but our insides are crying out for some sign or answer, which hell, may never come.

For a large portion of my life I needed a reason, an explanation for everything. Now, I go more by feeling and what my gut tells me, and honestly, I've never felt more in-tune as a result.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetSomnia
My boyfriend and I have both noticed this past week something strange. We both cant sleep through the night and though he is on medicine for anxiety and leads a perfectly stable life, its been like hes been without his meds for the past couple days. His anxiety has risen dramatically. Strange and possibly related!

This is how and why I suspect some people accidently overdose. Something environmental renders their medication ineffective... so they keep taking more until they OD. I hope your BF is very cautious about his medication.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Hey ICEKOHLD, A fellow Fragment here in Australia.
Friends and I have experienced what you describe. Particularly last night.
Firstly, I dreamt. I hardly ever dream due to my diet/habits. But last night was intense.. Vivid aspects of the dream, an acknowledgement of a problem needing fixing and learning to fly. I woke up late, feeling drained and very heavy. It took a great deal of will power to face the day. Once at work, i find my colleagues are also fatigued and appear frustrated.
Secondly, friends i have spoken to or who have posted on fb etc are all very... energetic/restless?
People suddenly wanting to move from where they live, or just travel seems to be the most common trait.

Now I feel engulfed in a humid cloud of static. I can't seem to get comfortable and feel more sensitive/emotional than normal. I am aware of where the moon is at this time and the influence of other cycles, but i cannot pinpoint the latest variable. I can't recall time before time, so any cycle older than I is incalculable.

Were this the start of a greater shift, I would like to resonate with those I consider my kind before its full undertaking. I mean 'kind' in terms of perspective rather than any physical/cultural differences.

Much Love

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I had the same feeling just out of curiosity did anyone else hear the words "welcome"?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
The sun is reacting to input, which in turn arrives here.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
my ears have been ringing a little for months now but i can't tell if it's my ears or in my head.

Also within the last few months something weird has been going on in my head. sensations/tingling the feeling is hard to describe. It doesn't happen all the time. I think it might be tied to emotion or something not quite sure. Whenever i focus hard on something i can sometimes induce the feeling.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not a "feeler" but something definatley is going on. Was never a believer either until two weeks ago, when during a thunderstorm we all heard the strangest mechanical noise and weird thunder any of us have ever heard, and after many hours of researching I have come to the conclusion that this "sound" moved backwards even though the storm moved west to east. The noise moved east to west. The noise was first reported in Florida around 1am, then TN where I am at 2, then KY at 3 and finally Louisianna at 4am. Then a few days ago, after a week of feeling spaced out, and extremly anxious, two movies that I have watched many times, turns out that I had the plot lines to each backwards. National Treasure 1 and 2. I remember the first movie clearly involving the secret lies with charolotte, and the second involving the Declaration of Independence, yet when I looked at the box, it's now the exact opposite, and I can not figure out why I still don't "get" why it is that way when I remember it being the other. I know many people say that these feelings are because we are learning to vibrate faster, because of some poton belt we are moving closer to, but all I can say is I was never a "feeler" or a "believer" and now I am both!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Never had anxiety in my day to day life, and probably since december I've had anxious feelings. Almost 2 months now, and I'm doing my best to stay away from medication although its driving me crazy!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Something is definetly happening, I've been feeling it too since early this month. Unable to sleep and eat properly...
Feeling disconnected.. Yes Ive felt that energy pass thru me a few times this year.

We have been turned on and tuned in to something!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sarita

Hi Sarita and welcome to ATS.

Your son's response is very interesting.How old is he,if i may ask?
I always say that we must pay attention to what kids have to say,cause sometimes they see and feel more stuff than the adults do.
Keep a close eye on what he has to say and you(we) might find out what "it has started".

From what you wrote i feel that your boy knows more than he lets out(because adults would never understand
).

I'm very interested on what he has to say,so i would really appreciate if you keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Question......have any of you been experiencing smells that you just can't explain where they are coming from?
Just curious.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought that i should chip in on this mass hysteria with my own 'energy shift' experience.

I had my first lucid dream some two nights ago. I had had difficulty sleeping the nights before that, and had difficulty falling asleep that night. After many hours of trying i finally fell asleep, and had a dream. At one point in the dream i fell off a plane that was flying, and while falling i said to myself nope! this is probably a dream. After that i became 'lucid', or aware of myself being in a dream and i could shape the dream, not control it entirely but influence to a big degree what happened. I destinctively remember thinking that i should take it easy, not get too excited or anything similar so as not to cause myself to suddenly wake up.

It was astonishing, i was extatic after i woke up (which happened all too soon, like 15 minutes of lucidity in the dream). This was all i could think about the whole day and i could not wait to get to sleep so i could experience it again.

Needless to say i did not, and have not since.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hello Phantom traveller.
My son is 4 years old and as long as he learned to speak, he has suprised us with his words.
ie in a perfect sunny day he said (must have been about 2 years that time) "big storm is coming" and just like you said, we adults don´t always get it, the weather was so great! Well, after about an hour we saw dark clouds forming and heard a distant thunder..
I do listen to him and I do understand him ´cos I´ve been like him all my life =) . I do think he is more sensitive than i am tho.
The other morning he woke up and said about dreaming the moon coming down, and about some different people and something about spheres and color green. Must have been quite a dream.. Don´t think it´s a premonition
Hope it´s not =)
He does makes me wonder if he can remember things from before he came in to my life. He told me one day, "in the other time, long ago, I was yours and the other ones sister." ..??
Yes, maybe he knows things he doesn´t speak about. I feel it´s ´cos some things are so narural to him, the way he has always seen them (auras maybe and other things) . It´s often later on when a child realises others can´t see everything like he or she does and many times "the seeing" ends. It´s as if I can vaguely remember the vail going down for me when I was a child. Hopefully there is a path back =) at least I got my spiritual alarm jan -09 and have been on that path since...keep on walking and walking... =) with a smile on my face and love in my heart

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
Question......have any of you been experiencing smells that you just can't explain where they are coming from?
Just curious.

Rainbows
Jane

I did! One day earlier this month I was walking to my car and there was a strong scent of roses! Now, here in Michigan in the winter time - no roses anywhere to be found!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I smelled something while I was driving in one area that smelled like rotten eggs or sulfur. I wanted to get out of that area fast because I did not like that smell. I had no idea where the smell was coming from because I had the windows up and the car should have been circulating the inside air. If it came from outside, it had to be really strong.

A few other times I have smelled something like perfume but there is no one around. I wondered what I was smelling.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sarita

Sarita thank you for your answer.I must say that he is lucky to have you and as i suspected he is very special.

The other morning he woke up and said about dreaming the moon coming down, and about some different people and something about spheres and color green. Must have been quite a dream.. Don´t think it´s a premonition

I don't believe is a premonition,but more of a lucid dream.Encourage him to tell you his dreams and keep a dream diary for him.Although some important dreams,he will remember them for as long as he lives,the diary might prove useful for his future quest for truth.

He does makes me wonder if he can remember things from before he came in to my life. He told me one day, "in the other time, long ago, I was yours and the other ones sister." ..??

A book about p[ast lives,called 'journeys of the soul",suggests that some souls choose to be together through many different lives.What he told you is propably suggesting that he remembers,if not entirely,that you two were together before.

It´s often later on when a child realises others can´t see everything like he or she does and many times "the seeing" ends.

The "seeing" ends only if we want it to stop.Usually the parents and the teachers are trying to kill the ability, categorize it as a fantasy ,and make the child embrace the "real world".Soon the child accepts that the normal thing is not to see or feel ,otherwise he/she becomes an outsider.
I believe that we are all born with special abilities and as time goes by,we bury them and eventually forget about them.

Hopefully there is a path back =) at least I got my spiritual alarm jan -09 and have been on that path since...keep on walking and walking... =) with a smile on my face and love in my heart

There is a path back,but unfortunatelly most people choose to ignore it.Human society has been developed in such a way that things like that feel unnatural or even supernatural,but in reality they are part of who we are.

Anyway looking forward to hear from you again.

My love to you and your son.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join