It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I first joined ATS around 2004 and posted a few times then got a screen name as didn't log in for a while because of all the bickering and attention seeking. I have avoided posting or reading on ATS for a while, though felt the urge to log in recently, posted on this thread a few days ago, returned today and read some of the most recent posts on the thread. I have to say, ATS would be so much more credible if people would stop posing as angels etc and claiming direct line style knowledge on their experiences. Seriously, most people don't want to read either diary style essays or people arguing about who's the most in touch with angels....truly this is not angelic behaviour and if there were / are real angels / angel communicators on this earth and these earthly accessible dimensions I think they would be behaving far more gracefully.

ATS is a great forum, and even better for the purpose of good if used wisely. Remember angelic hierarchies vibrate on higher frequencies, arguing is probably the fodder of lower frequencies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think I know where you're coming from OP!
I've really struggled to get any sleep over the last 4 days or so, which is very unusual for me as I tend to sleep like a log

Also woke up this morning feeling strangely energized and very positive/enthusiastic despite the rough night.
Will certainly be interesting to see what the next few months bring!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BethJ92

There is a lot of energy flying around lately, but I had a surprisingly optimistic day today. It was nice to have.

How is everyone else doing?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I first joined ATS around 2004 and posted a few times then got a screen name as didn't log in for a while because of all the bickering and attention seeking. I have avoided posting or reading on ATS for a while, though felt the urge to log in recently, posted on this thread a few days ago, returned today and read some of the most recent posts on the thread. I have to say, ATS would be so much more credible if people would stop posing as angels etc and claiming direct line style knowledge on their experiences. Seriously, most people don't want to read either diary style essays or people arguing about who's the most in touch with angels....truly this is not angelic behaviour and if there were / are real angels / angel communicators on this earth and these earthly accessible dimensions I think they would be behaving far more gracefully.

ATS is a great forum, and even better for the purpose of good if used wisely. Remember angelic hierarchies vibrate on higher frequencies, arguing is probably the fodder of lower frequencies.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

It sucks too because I have a strong belief in there being more to this world than just what we know or what science tells us. Well, I already had a strong suspicion there was more to all this but meditation and going within myself has really just solidified it for me. This is certainly not it though.

I can't take more than half these posts seriously. They all have a bunch of
and bickering in the same posts. As if people are trying to play up this image of being so "enlightened" and so "in tune" that it just does the opposite. I certainly don't walk around smiling like the freckin joker all day and throwing happy faces around like they're going out of style just because I'm more "in tune". Get with the program people. Those are all traps on the path.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

The word "armada" caught my eye here,and then,tha your feeling that is positive.My opinion is that you are on the right track..

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by BethJ92

There is a lot of energy flying around lately, but I had a surprisingly optimistic day today. It was nice to have.

How is everyone else doing?

hello old friend!

yes...i cannot explain how positive today has been. so much growth (for myself personally) today....and healing. been a very awesome day!

how ya been???

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

My girlfriend and I have both have had sleep issues and that weird feeling....I enjoyed your post and it hit home!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I don't see any problems with using a smiley face in a post about enlightenment...
Would you care to explain why it's bothering you so much?

I for one also meditate and am confident that there's more to life than what's portayed to us through the media/science etc. I've felt this for some time now. I just can't understand why a simple
makes someone less enlightened than someone who doesn't use one. Care to explain your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BethJ92

You're taking what I said out of context. Read through the whole thread and tell me something isn't fishy. If you don't think so then so be it, it's just my opinion. It's not just this thread either, I've seen it everywhere with these sort of threads.

I never said
makes you more enlightened. I said this
all over the place is just weird.

IT'S COMING

PREPARE

OR ELSE YOU WON'T BE ON THE SAME TIMELINE AS ME

strange no?

Edit: Anyway though, I seriously have no problem with you or anyone believing what you want. I'm just pointing out what seems weird to me. Take it for what it's worth.
edit on 11-1-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
God says in the book of Revelation to the Church of Philadelphia:

"Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on earth. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown."

In Revelation He also says "...I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

Open the Bible to the book of Revelation for some more interesting end time information.

This "energy" that has given so many people the will to prepare, and the will to help, may be from God.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Is this why I had to up my Prozac to 40mg for my nerves? I as at 20mg until yesterday. Earlier this week and last week I have been having horrible anxiety. I couldn't sleep last night but the day before I passed out at 10:30pm when I normally go to bed at midnight. Ever since earlier this week I have felt like there is something in the darkness following me. What is going on?
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: I derped and made my post too short.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
energy shifts happen all the time don't worry about them they may seem evil but far from it actually your wrong on a number of counts if you felt it before your friends did they picked up on it BECAUSE you told them too wether you believe me or not it doesn't matter you created the flux you charged it you dispersed it with energy that you wanted because you judged it to be so you friends felt what u wanted them to feel because you created it no more you may or may not have a gift for feeling but that doesn't matter what does matter is being able to elimanate our own bias from the big picture realizing how our own thoughts project a picture of what we want to believe and nothing more thats it having friends regardless of where they are is meaningless since time and space dont exist the hearts are connected you'll feel more of these fluxes through out the year just meet them with love and understanding you'll be fine and stop the arrogance would ya your nothing special 7 billion people how can any body be important seriously your capable of more than you think you are let go of the past except it for the lessons it gave u and move on stop doubting yourself you know better

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa

Is this why I had to up my Prozac to 40mg for my nerves? I as at 20mg until yesterday. Earlier this week and last week I have been having horrible anxiety. I couldn't sleep last night but the day before I passed out at 10:30pm when I normally go to bed at midnight. Ever since earlier this week I have felt like there is something in the darkness following me. What is going on?
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: I derped and made my post too short.

Hi there! I'm not sure if you've read through this entire thread - but it's very long and so here's something I said earlier:

The reason why some people perceive anxiousness during these energy influxes is because it's kind of like a big hit of caffeine. So you should do whatever it is you need to do in order to stay calm, grounded, and centered. Some people use medication. Some people meditate. I suggest closing your eyes and imagine yourself surrounded in brilliant white light. Dark cannot go where the light is. This is like your "shield" against anything "bad". Take lots of deep breaths and know that whatever happens (in the world) is EXACTLY what was meant to happen. NOTHING happens by accident. If you still feel a bit anxious after using these techniques, then just be with the anxiety. Take note that it is there and know that, with practice, you can overcome it. Staying calm is going to come in great handy for you this year.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by illumined1
energy shifts happen all the time don't worry about them they may seem evil but far from it actually your wrong on a number of counts if you felt it before your friends did they picked up on it BECAUSE you told them too wether you believe me or not it doesn't matter you created the flux you charged it you dispersed it with energy that you wanted because you judged it to be so you friends felt what u wanted them to feel because you created it no more you may or may not have a gift for feeling but that doesn't matter what does matter is being able to elimanate our own bias from the big picture realizing how our own thoughts project a picture of what we want to believe and nothing more thats it having friends regardless of where they are is meaningless since time and space dont exist the hearts are connected you'll feel more of these fluxes through out the year just meet them with love and understanding you'll be fine and stop the arrogance would ya your nothing special 7 billion people how can any body be important seriously your capable of more than you think you are let go of the past except it for the lessons it gave u and move on stop doubting yourself you know better

Wowie! That's the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen!

In trying to see the meaning of what you have posted, I think I can agree with most of it. Let me try to reword it and see if it comes out right (and also, this is the part that I agree with - so I'm not implying that this is what the above poster is trying to say as much as this is what I think about it):

Many people did feel an energy surge. I think that if it is placed into posts that the energy was a "bad" kind of energy, then people who don't have the experience with it are going to assume that that post was correct. So then they will be anxious or afraid of it.

In my humble opinion, all energy is just energy until you place a label on it as being "good" or "bad". Then it becomes what you think it is. In my world, all energy (no matter what symptoms it might cause) is always good. And nothing ever hurts me. Ever. I win no matter what (haha ... to quote Charlie Sheen).

edit on 12-1-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I think the general optimism of everyone lately and people finally finding something to relate to justifies a smiley face for those who choose to use them. Don't over analyze a smiley.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Maybe all you guys need to step outside and relax a bit. I've read through almost the whole thread and one person says one thing and then someone else says, "Me too!" All for symptoms, that are, well... normal everyday things. I think you're all just feeding off each other to give this illusion that something is imminent. Some of these symptoms just sound like too much conspiracy fodder disrupting your lives. I took a break from this site for a couple months and it changed my outlook completely, I'd encourage others to do the same.

This isn't the first thread of this kind on ATS and it's always the same spiel. No one on this site has ever successfully predicted the coming of anything as far as I know. We're all still a bunch of conspiracy nutters who are only trying to piece the puzzle together. I know, I know, you guys aren't saying you predict anything but you're certainly alluding to it.

This is the kind of stuff you see on new age sites. Every month or so there's this new energy that will free us from this or that but nothing ever changes and no one shifts dimensions. Who knows though, I could be all wrong. Maybe I did shift into another dimension. Hmmm, that might explain why everything is so nutters in this world. Oh well, just my 2 cents.

Good post and no disrespect to anyone, but who isn't anxious these days. It sounds like psychosomatic manipulation. I personally love this site and the members. But is is tainted with doom on a constant basis which WILL distort your perception if you spend all day reading the horrible world news. Sometimes this site feels like an "Enlightenment" contest. Makes me feel a bit excluded in that I cannot remember to put the toilet seat down, never mind heal the world through fuzzy thoughts. (That is a joke sensitive ones)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
just woke up at 2:30 am after working a 12 hr shift outside doing labour...and I am wide awake.I feel a great sense of urgency too..is anyone else up right now?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
During the last two weeks and during holidays I have been feeling very bad. Especially in the holidays I was crying for almost no reason or for minors reasons.

I am an anxious person but my anxiety has reached unprecedented levels in the last year. I have stress for almost everything I try to accomplish. My abilities to focus or thinking clearly have been changed dramatically to the worst. There are days that I also have this fog inside my head. My energy has also been drained. I am looking constantly for foods to give me some energy. Sometimes I just wish everything around me to just "stop" for a minute or more.

However, there are certain evenings or times in some days that I am feeling so calm and peace like never before and wish to be in this state forever. Though, these moments are numerous.
I am also on "natural" medication but maybe I have to try some chemicals. I cannot handle certain thoughts or emotions anymore.
edit on 12-1-2012 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by kidohno

The word "armada" caught my eye here,and then,tha your feeling that is positive.My opinion is that you are on the right track..

Here's hoping. What makes you think/say that?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

Unwarranted optimism, synchronicities, dreams I can't remember...yep.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join