It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

♥ and Light!

Definitely one of the best things I did was start reading Eckhart Tolle - he has opened and I've allowed myself to change my perceptions. I was never really someone who enjoyed "confrontation" (as it is seen on ATS frequently - and even more so, executed so poorly) - and I always try to see from anyone's perspective - because I know not everyone see's as I see, or that their story is the same as mine. I think that is generally why people tend to "fly off the handle" when someone doesn't agree with their thought process. Doesn't make a person bad, it is just who they have chose to be. And I can't very well expect people to accept me (whether they agree or not) if I don't offer the same courtesy. If that makes any sense at all...lol

But I did learn what a pain body is...and how it functions...and every day is a new day to be Present and KNOW that it is there...as opposed to reacting to it blindly and hurting others around me...or allowing them to hurt me and themselves indirectly...

I'm certainly glad you have joined in on the conversation!

Namaste!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Hi,
I am a little concerned....you said this
"harness it...become it...and use it to fuel your spiritual growth. "

I am personally in no way going to harness this energy that is coming through at this time. My feeling is that there is something not right with it...unlike the one that came through late last year

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am certainly heeding this as a warning that there is something afoot, but my natural instinct tells me that I need to go in totally the opposite direction.
You mentioned using this energy as a fire under our butts...may I put it another way?
If you had no concept of a fire, and all of a sudden one appears in front of you, you stick your hand in...you get burnt...you don't do it again do you? So to me this 'switch on' that happened over the week end is that fire....it just doesn't sit right and I am heading in totally the opposite direction.
I am not scarred of it by any means....but by harnessing the diametrically opposite energy...like the one that came in in the thread above,.....I say bring it on...I'm ready for you...but no way am I going to feed whatever this is. My take on it is like "wolf in sheeps clothing"! Be careful folks.....be very, very careful.

Just my feelings based on 30 years experience ...plus some!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 10-1-2012 by angelchemuel because: added a bit!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thank you so much. It really helps knowing there are others out there feeling weird changes. Yesterday was huge. Had Jimminy Cricket's "A dream is a wish your heart makes,,," going at full volume in my head most of the day, hasn't happened like that for over 35 years. Spent alot more time in prayer than I have in over a year. By yesterday afternoon there were church songs of glory and praise to God going off in my head. Had dreams that were extreeme in technocolor last night. Dont think the up swing is finished yet.
The last few weeks have been really miserable, fighting depression that has been really deep and dark and yesterday something finally lifted. Felt like I have been waiting for something to happen, something really big that changes our focus back to whats really important or??? Been checking the earthquake patterns alot but it is like I can't see what I'm looking for. I KNOW something is happening and at the same time feel like Angels or? has changed our coarse and protected us AGAIN. Watching the Iran stuff closely, not happy about that mess.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelightfulDruid
Felt like I have been waiting for something to happen, something really big that changes our focus back to whats really important or??? Been checking the earthquake patterns alot but it is like I can't see what I'm looking for. I KNOW something is happening and at the same time feel like Angels or? has changed our coarse and protected us AGAIN. Watching the Iran stuff closely, not happy about that mess.

Nice to see us 'druids' are on the same page of the hymn book!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was feeling the same things, my boyfriend told me about this site, and about the thread, how he was suprized and amazed at the 20 some odd pages. i have been going through the same thing. waking after 4 hours of sleep, at 4 am, and i havent been eating.. very little, if anything, and have been feeling spurts of energy. this is very interesting

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Hi,
I am a little concerned....you said this
"harness it...become it...and use it to fuel your spiritual growth. "

I am personally in no way going to harness this energy that is coming through at this time. My feeling is that there is something not right with it...unlike the one that came through late last year

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am certainly heeding this as a warning that there is something afoot, but my natural instinct tells me that I need to go in totally the opposite direction.
You mentioned using this energy as a fire under our butts...may I put it another way?
If you had no concept of a fire, and all of a sudden one appears in front of you, you stick your hand in...you get burnt...you don't do it again do you? So to me this 'switch on' that happened over the week end is that fire....it just doesn't sit right and I am heading in totally the opposite direction.
I am not scarred of it by any means....but by harnessing the diametrically opposite energy...like the one that came in in the thread above,.....I say bring it on...I'm ready for you...but no way am I going to feed whatever this is. My take on it is like "wolf in sheeps clothing"! Be careful folks.....be very, very careful.

Just my feelings based on 30 years experience ...plus some!

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 10-1-2012 by angelchemuel because: added a bit!

honestly...that is more what i was meaning! thank you for the clarification!

yeah...i really did word that incorrectly. i was more meaning harness this energy's energy...use this call as the fire under your butt to prepare. the way i said it made it seem as though i was suggesting that the energy itself was a "good" energy. no...i was more meaning to harness the energy that this energy has given you to wake up...and WAKE UP.

i, too, feel that this wasn't a "good" energy...more of a warning shot that can be used for good if we use it properly.

so yeah...i would advise others to use this energy as the cattle prod to get ready. don't sit back and marvel in your new-found sensitivity...this was the warning...not to us...but it should be taken as one by us.

so please don't try and embrace this switched on energy...embrace the energy that it has given you to ready yourselves...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This morning I experienced something odd. It could be described as a shift, I guess. I was getting ready for work and I was just looking at whatever in my apartment and I noticed everything I was looking at sort of "jumped". Like everything I was seeing sort of jumped ahead. Like it stopped at one point and then immediately jumped ahead. Like a needle on a record. It's difficult to explain. But I thought I would mention it because I did notice it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't post much on here but I wanted to add to the discussion that I have been having trouble sleeping and staying asleep the last few days. I have to admit, I could use a more comfortable bed but I have been sleeping peacefully on the one I have for quite some time. On top of sleeping poorly, I am usually not one to remember any of my dreams but the last couple of days, after waking up, I have recalled portions of my dreams. My wife is experiencing this too.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wackywackywowo

im sorry to say the way ? replys to some on this thread is like join my cult

I am assuming that you are referring to the OP here; please correct me if I'm wrong. I intend to post on this thread as soon as I am finished reading all of the posts but I felt compelled to respond to yours because quite frankly, what you are describing almost made me pass this thread up entirely...not the replies but the actual initial post. OP sounds almost fanatical and I found it very off-putting, but then he redeemed himself by tossing in the "symptoms" and that was what made me continue reading (I am so very glad I did). I was also disturbed by the arrogant manner in which he addressed other posters, the ridicule of one in particular, and the overall impression that he is the leader of an "elite" group who are eager to recruit followers, but just as happy to cast out those who do not explicitly agree with his version of events. He sounded exactly like either a cultist or a really bad televangelist, and I am so happy that others noted some of these issues as well. I think the topic is beyond excellent, and very relevant as evidenced by the astounding number of people responding with similar stories. It would be a disservice indeed to all those "siblings" out there who passed up a chance to tell theirs and possibly find comfort or at least validation because the OP himself scared them away with his egotistical and grandiose commentary...would it not?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I had the same experience.
2-3 nights with almost no sleeping. I never had problems on sleep.

I also had a vivid dream about climbing a mountain with friends, while the sea was growing behind us.

(Sorry for my bad english)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Although this is distressful it is something you very much MUST KNOW - because you must be aware that every soul that has a chance to advance will likely take that route. Of the myriad millions who are not ready they will quite simply and naturally be reborn elsewhere. Would you keep trying to teach a small animal to speak, knowing this is impossible? There will be a need to give up helping and focus on yourself. This will be excruciatingly difficult for lightworkers who have family members who are not ready to go. Prepare yourself for this now; it will happen and it will affect your own choice.

I have been feeling the need to start channeling again in the last few days. I have a channeling blog* (and permission from the mods to post it here). The above is a little excerpt from what I just channeled today. Something has kicked things up a notch!

Intuitive Choice / Beckoned by the Agarthans 10Jan2012

* I get no ad revenue or any benefit by you visiting the site; it is merely a way to share what I'm able to do. I have permission by ATS staff to post here from the blog.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

and for what it's worth thermo---you have my permission! thanks for the contribution!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastbleedingvictim
I've felt even more depressed than usual as of late (not unlikely at any point in time) but also been having a lot of dreams. Weird dreams that have no purpose. In the past month or two i've had significantly more dreams, and they've always been a bit odd and without a point... But lately it's just been really weird.I even had a dream that my cat kept throwing up in my room? Idk maybe just a coincidence xD

Your cat was so used to having external entities inhabiting it but now the mark is on earth. Throwing up is a sign of negative parasites leaving it especially if it is in a dream. It is forcing all entities to become balanced again serving the true Lord. She will probably act more like an egyptian god cat.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bispensiero
I had the same experience.
2-3 nights with almost no sleeping. I never had problems on sleep.

I also had a vivid dream about climbing a mountain with friends, while the sea was growing behind us.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Their has been alot of people on "God like productions" having dreams about climbing mountains...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Although this is distressful it is something you very much MUST KNOW - because you must be aware that every soul that has a chance to advance will likely take that route. Of the myriad millions who are not ready they will quite simply and naturally be reborn elsewhere. Would you keep trying to teach a small animal to speak, knowing this is impossible? There will be a need to give up helping and focus on yourself. This will be excruciatingly difficult for lightworkers who have family members who are not ready to go. Prepare yourself for this now; it will happen and it will affect your own choice.

I have been feeling the need to start channeling again in the last few days. I have a channeling blog* (and permission from the mods to post it here). The above is a little excerpt from what I just channeled today. Something has kicked things up a notch!

Intuitive Choice / Beckoned by the Agarthans 10Jan2012

* I get no ad revenue or any benefit by you visiting the site; it is merely a way to share what I'm able to do. I have permission by ATS staff to post here from the blog.

Thanks for this, i have always been interested in channeling and the Agarthan race

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

thank you for that. just read it all.

i would tell you just how right on time that message was...but i needn't!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What I'm about to say I say with utmost respect for everyone's feelings and opinions, and in no way intend it as an accusation or personal attack. It is merely a question.

OP, how do you reconcile this:

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
not sure where some retarded poster above got the idea that we were feeling negative energies...guess they don't know how to read.

With this:

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
not everyone needs to serve the same role in life. we're no better than anyone...we're just playing our part in this. we're all here for the ride, too, brother!

?

How does calling people who feel differently about whatever this is (if it's anything) "retarded" jive with spirituality and growth?

I posted freely in this topic because while skeptical of the significance of these feelings (which does not mean that I don't believe they might mean something, but rather that I don't know and choose to remain open to other possibilities as well,) I wanted to contribute on the off chance that others might benefit. My feelings have been decidedly unpleasant. I have a strong sense of impending sorrow, tragedy, and loss. I have been incredibly anxious. So have others in my life, without any prompting or suggestion from me. They all have this same sense of, "Something's going to happen that will cause me sorrow or someone or something I love to end or go away."

In the interest of being honest and forthright, I'll again reiterate as I did earlier that I do suffer from social anxiety. However, in decades of coping with it, it has never manifested itself in this way. This doesn't feel like that at all, at least subjectively. And it has only been since the 5th or so (more like the 7th in terms of intensity.) And othrs in my life feeling this way do not suffer from an anxiety disorder of any breed.

I do not feel that people should be being called "retarded" for honestly sharing their own impressions of whatever this is (again, if it's anything.) Multiple people have described their impression of these feelings as unpleasant in this topic.

Again, I want to reiterate my respect for your opinion and your feelings on all of this. I'm just asking the question and being honest. And I choose not to be further associated with a topic using such language and labels personally, until such time as they are retracted or at least acknowledged, particularly as I am not the first in the topic to point this out.

In intend no offense. I believe this topic was created with positive intent.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I did not create an account because of this thread nor, as several others have stated, would I normally have even visited this topic at all were it not for my computer acting crazy and crashing on me right after I logged in for the first time. After I got it situated again, I tried to find the original thread I had been reading but could not; in fact was unable to remember exactly what it was which is highly unusual for me as I was blessed/cursed with an eidetic memory. I went searching for a memory trigger (my own term) phrase in the topic list and made it a couple links down the page when this title for some reason caught my eye. I scanned the OP, found it distasteful for reasons I have explained in a previous post, and just as I was about to click the "back" button I stopped mid-eyeroll and read the bottom of the page, my attention having been drawn to the list of "symptoms" there. It was the reference to loss of appetite that got me.
I know next to nothing about Chakras, nothing about becoming "light beings", and until the events of this past weekend (Jan.7th specifically) knew very little about extraterrestrials and their apparent connection to us. After my research over the past 48 hours, I feel extremely educated on the subject. I had been scouring the internet looking for some answers to the increasingly strange things that have been happening to myself and my husband ever since the night of 01/07/2012. After reading more than half of the posts on this thread I realized that things had been getting weird for a while before that; I just failed to put the pieces together because I was consumed with stress over finances and other extraneous issues. I had been squelching that little voice that tells me when something is wrong for a good while...just trying not to overreact to the "little stuff" because I had more than plenty of the BIG stuff to deal with.
I apologize in advance for the length of this post, because I have a lot to say and I am honestly not sure it will fit...I may have to continue it onto another. I don't know what a "feeler" is or a "shift" (be assured, however, I am familiar with Merriam-Webster), but I do know that I have been an empath my entire life, have had precognitive dreams and am very aware of the energy I possess and know how to channel it into objects and other people. I have been Wiccan for the past ten years and I am no stranger to the paranormal Otherworld that flows parallel to, and in and out of our own, every day. This is different. I'm not sure what it is but something is most definitely happening, and apparently it is happening to a whole hell of a lot of people all over the world. As I read through the posts here, I found so many similarities to events that have transpired in our lives over the last month or so that I started writing them down...and the list is very long. I'm going to start with what got me started searching the internet at the end of last week ( I am not a net surfer normally, not even close), not for cosmic answers at first- that was later- and then work my way back to some of the "little stuff" I so carelessly dismissed.
Last Thursday evening (01/05/2012), my husband went to the store, got groceries, and made dinner for me. I had been feeling really ill due to severe allergies to mountain cedar that grows rampant here. I had been telling him that I just didn't feel good and I thought part of it was the cedar and part of it was all the junk we had been eating lately. I normally eat very healthy foods and if I am a junk food junkie for more than a day or so, my body lets me know...loud and clear. This felt different than typical "junk food fog" to me though; extreme lethargy, aching all over...even running a fever. I felt like I might actually be coming down with something, which is not good because I have sytemic lupus. I also had been having excruciating pain in my teeth and gums on the left side for several days, and was unable to chew food on that side. Wow...kinda sounds like I need a tune-up or something doesn't it? LOL. Anyway, dinner was simple, a salad and garlic bread. My mouth had stopped hurting so much, so I forgot myself and started chewing on that side. We were talking about him starting RN school the following day, and I was just crunching away on this amazing salad, when all of a sudden I felt like something got severely lodged between my first and second molars on the top left. I tried getting it out with my nail but it only felt worse, so I ran to the bathroom to get some floss. I tried to look in the mirror but couldn't see anything..bad angle, bad light, etc. I rinsed my mouth out but still felt the obstruction and it was becoming painful by this point. I felt around with my tongue to find the edge of it, thinking it was a piece of cucumber peel, and to my absolute horror, made contact with what felt like an enormous jagged hole in my tooth.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen
reply to post by wackywackywowo

im sorry to say the way ? replys to some on this thread is like join my cult

I am assuming that you are referring to the OP here; please correct me if I'm wrong. I intend to post on this thread as soon as I am finished reading all of the posts but I felt compelled to respond to yours because quite frankly, what you are describing almost made me pass this thread up entirely...not the replies but the actual initial post. OP sounds almost fanatical and I found it very off-putting, but then he redeemed himself by tossing in the "symptoms" and that was what made me continue reading (I am so very glad I did). I was also disturbed by the arrogant manner in which he addressed other posters, the ridicule of one in particular, and the overall impression that he is the leader of an "elite" group who are eager to recruit followers, but just as happy to cast out those who do not explicitly agree with his version of events. He sounded exactly like either a cultist or a really bad televangelist, and I am so happy that others noted some of these issues as well. I think the topic is beyond excellent, and very relevant as evidenced by the astounding number of people responding with similar stories. It would be a disservice indeed to all those "siblings" out there who passed up a chance to tell theirs and possibly find comfort or at least validation because the OP himself scared them away with his egotistical and grandiose commentary...would it not?

Hmmmm...you have just signed up today I note....well, going by the majority of this thread, you're going to fit in just nicely aren't you.....not!

You see in my humble opinion whatever was said in public between Icekohld and Karen is between them. They decided to air their differences in public. If you would care to read their spat again, and I suggest they do too, it is quite clear that there was a very bad lack of understanding. Haven't we all misinterpreted a badly worded txt message? Were any of us invited into that conflagration? No we weren't. So in effect you are no better than them getting involved.... and on your first day too.
NOBODY on ATS is better than anyone else. EVERYBODY on ATS have their good days and bad days. EVERYBODY on ATS puts their foot in it at one time or another. EVERYONE on ATS has at one time or another had somebody have a pop at them and have retaliated...it is the nature of the beast.

Now back to the thread for all of us
The fact that some people are having all sorts of physical symptoms, and yet underneath many if not most are feeling that something is just not right, will make us respond in ways that take us out of our comfort zone, because we are reacting to what is 'not right'. We immediately jump on to the defensive and self preservation and much of the time we don't know why.
And there in lies the key to this whole thread......if any of you would care to read my questioning to Icekohld just a couple of pages back

Rainbows
Jane

PS By the way....you write like an "Englishman in Texas"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

no...you are correct.

i actually just sent her a U2U apologizing. she misread and misquoted me...and misused words...but that was no grounds for me to say those things. so no offense taken. you are correct!

edit on 1/10/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join