It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Your biggest threat to the USA is not Israel but those in the White House who were democratically voted in to power just because you thought a black man would make you look good in the sight of the rest of the world as if he was going to be your saviour. It was the rest of the world who knew this bozo was going to be your biggest mistake but you all had your fingers stuck so far up your........

Perhaps next time you vote in a black man, you might choose one who boarded a boat as a slave and picked cotton upon arriving!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

yeah, the same funny white stuff you Americans used on the Iraqis - not once but twice !

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Please explain to me where the Scriptures say I must pay money to Israel.

The pseudo-Judaists and pseudo-Zionists always ask for MONEY.

They seem to be cloaked in a pseudo religious cape for financial gain.

The law firms and lobby groups always ask for MONEY.
And they always pay MONEY to elected leaders.

Where in the Scriptures does it demand that I must be taxed for modern Israel support ?

Please give me some direct quotes from any religious Scripture from any timeline.

Do the Scriptures demand that my elected leaders do what their people say not to do ?

Why can't Israel just settle for spiritual support ?

Can you help me get my money back ?

this note is legal tender for all debts public and private

We Have Been Hoodwinked

I want my MONEY Back

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sorry dude but it is not we the people that control this government, so it is not Americans. It is the corporations and banks that make those decisions and who the hell do you think the powerful Bankers are that pull all the strings? Americans themselves have ZERO power. Hopefully, that will change here soon then again a doubt it.

Sorry I meant no personal attack but when someone says Americans I feel offended because we like many other nations do not control our government nor do we elect those in office, the major corporations and bankers do. So it rubs me the wrong way as I am sure it does others that are also aware that we have no real personal freedom and are slaves to the machine.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

If Israel were to ever pull out the big guns (nuclear weaponry) it will come from a very very heavy heart indeed. The only way that could happen is if any one of Israel's enemies attack Israel with a biological or nuclear weaponry.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Bilder

yeah, the same funny white stuff you Americans used on the Iraqis - not once but twice !

Im not American just imformed

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

Mate; Obama won the majority vote, he was democratically voted in to power - by the American people. You will have to live with that mistake until November.

As for us Australians, Gillard was'nt voted in by a majority. Regardless, we are stuck with her until our next elections in 2013 - unless her own party dumps her as leader later this year.

We accept responsibility for our own mistake but we won't be repeating that twice. I suggest the American people learn from that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OP might be trolling, but there are millions of Christian-Zionists in the USA who actually believe what the OP has written. They use the same bible quotes.

Here is a video showing some Hagee-followers. The video might be hilarious to watch, but it becomes scary if you realize, that many people with this mindset determine US foreign policy.

Max Blumenthal - Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour

edit on 8-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

It does'bnt matter if you are American or not......when you want to play hard ball with me I suggest you get all your facts together and not just accuse one nation of using that stuff when other nations already use them too. Makes you look anti-semitic.
edit on 8-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The American people do not elect any president it is a scam. Please visit the Electoral college website and see for yourself that it isn't us Americans that are doing all of this it is a corrupt system pawned of on us as a legit political system but it is all lies. We have been having uprisings trying to over through our corrupt leaders...unfortunately it is so embedded it is harder for us to do than it is for other countries. We can't march in and lynch them for crimes against it's people we will be attacked by our own military and police. So please don't think that it is the American people destroying the world...it's our leaders we have no control over.

only 270 people vote the president in that is the Electors they are supposed to vote the same as everyone in their district does but THEY DON'T...and there are no penalties if they don't the average American does not know this nor do most people of other countries. I'd hang every living past president for war crimes as well as crimes against humanity as well as many in their administrations and even some running now.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Darkchemistry because: extra

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkchemistry

I don't believe your Military would ever attack their own American brothers and sisters......Police would but they would be far out numbered by the civilians.

If you strongly believe your votes mean squat then I suggest you demand international independant people to come in and count the votes for you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I never accused one nation only of using it,your post said you dont see Israel attacking anybody else and i beg to differ,Israel seems to think they can attack anyone whenever they like with no consequence

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

I'm Jewish and I'm also a Zionist. If I was American and the Presidential vote was tomorrow I know I'd be voting for Ron Paul - probably because I'm better informed than many Jews whats going on around the world

.....unless someone else steps forward who can do better than the other idiots running.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

When you get thousands of missiles fired in to your backyard by Hamas and Hizbollah, talk to me then.

If you are American and the Mexican drug cartel decided to do likewise, you would........???
edit on 8-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You mean missiles that fall mainly into empty fields and are used as a pretext for all out war on neighbouring states

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

this post is so completely absurd that it the only reply it deserves is this. supporting zionism has invited the ire and arguably, in many cases, justifiable anger of many nations.

we need to stop letting a small, middle-eastern country that is a significant beneficiary of foreign aid continually steer the course of our foreign policy. Neither America nor the rest of the world have any charge to protect Israel whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

A wing of the military known as the national guard has attacked and killed it's own people many many times in the 60's for protesting the war in Vietnam. The best thing we can try and do here is abolish the Electoral College and make corporations NOT people. That's a start in turning all this crap around back where it belongs. Our congress can insider trade as well as many other horrid things. It's important to wake people up it's something I try to do, I'm mad I was born into this $h!t storm. I don't care about some imaginary lines in the dirt its made up nationalist propaganda b.s. that makes us hate each other for no damn reason, creating a fake us and them mentality.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Darkchemistry because: sp puct and added info

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

The true crazy believes do not come from secular Jewish Zionists, nor do they come from orthodox Jews. They come from Christian-Zionists. Politicians like Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin and Joe Lieberman are rapture-believers (or at least they have expressed that believe in the past). Some rapture-believers want to bring about the end of times, because they can't await to be teleported into heaven. If people who want to accelerate the end of times are directing foreign policy, struggle and wars in the Middle East are the logical consequence.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

True. And what are your thoughts on a new Kennedy arousing the hallways? Whats his name....Joseph Kennedy 3rd?

I can't stand Palin or Lieberman; all these other Christian Zionists hurt my head LOL

There's no room for religion in politics and vice verser.

There must be someone other than Ron Paul who can also give Obama a run for his money......? I like real competition.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Nail on the head with some of those nut jobs...when I heard ol GW Bush said god spoke to him and that he liked to run around the White House pretending he was Doctor Evil from Austin Powers....I was like OMG we are so doomed.

Someone please start pumping anti psychotics in DC's water supply a.s.a.p.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join