It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Israel is a PARIAH State which by the odds, by the numbers will cause the destruction of mankind at one point soon.

The collective Ego of that nation itself is mired in the SOCIOPATHY which is reflected in the OP.

Not all Jews are guilty of this in Israel and worldwide. But enough are at the seats of power in Israel.

A Brainwashed culture of people who claim to be 'chosen' by a mythical creatures...rendering them more pure, more 'powerful', more 'worthy' of praise than all others.(see; Goyim)

Such a mindset is not welcomed in a developing world, it can't be, it's SOCIOPATHY.

Zionism is functional insanity which can become very dysfunctional and a threat to the world if the right conditions are met.

You cannot have a society like that exist long before it implodes under it's own self righteousness.

The OP is a victim of a Death Cult and touting the benefits of such a death cult being linked to America through some fantastic magical nostalgic romantic MYTHICAL connection.

Take your Sky Fairy based Sociopathy elsewhere. U.S.A is stocked up on crazy, we don't need your Welfare Nation to cling onto us as your big brother protector while you infiltrate our Governments and culture because none of the "other kids on the yard will play with you'.

I wish someone had the COJONES to kick Israel to the curb and disown them.

edit on 8-1-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZionSteel
Thank you for your many replies. I did not expect so many so soon.

I have not replied because I have nothing to say beyond my first message yet. It is a statement. Not an argument.

I am not a troll or a prankster. I mean what I say.

Statement or not i cant see God being happy with how Israel has behaved and treated people ,for a people that have been treated so badly i would have thought you would have learnt something yet here we are

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
One more thing:

"America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People"

All I can say is HOW DARE YOU.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

The Jewish people haven't really been the best followers, as seen in the Old Testament.
God may be faithful to the Jews even though they aren't faithful to Him.

My opinion is my own, and debating over this is as fruitful as middle-east peace talks.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

They hold many prominent places in Academics, Finance, Politics, Media, and Statecraft today, despite being only 2% of the population and historically discriminated against. How else could their remarkable rise be explained except by divine grace?

I can think of a few explanations that do not involve "divine grace," but I'm in no mood to burst any bubbles today.

I'll just say that I completely disagree with the entire premise and content of your post. The attitude and beliefs that you seem to hold are helping no one in this world.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Keeping the likes of Obama and his ilk in power will ultimately do more damage for Israel by a long shot than Ron Paul.

Are the Israelis not be aware of whats really going on in the Middle East or understand what the ultimate end game is? Once the "powers to be" have succeeded in causing civil war and chaos in the region, those Arabs will rise up and go to war against Israel. It won't be like any of other previous war where Israel can succeed within six days or six months. It will be long and drawn out. At that point you will not be able to trust the USA. At some point they MIGHT send in NATO troops to help you but it's all for show "see, look how we've come to help Israel".....then they own you, your nation and your way of life. It's all part of the plan.

It's not America's duty to protect Israel and the Jewish people; it IS America's duty to protect the USA and it's own citizens first and foremost. A time will come when Israel will have to learn to stand on it's own two feet and stop feeling so damn insecure which unfortunately is a common trait among Israelis. You need to grow some backbone and self assurance!

I read your papers every single day, I see the content and I'm afraid to say it's time the Israelis woke up to whats really going on. The likes of the Rothchilds and Kissenger will sell their own mothers if there was a profit to be made in it. They don't give a stuff for the average man on the street in Israel, nor the USA or any other country. They want world control, world domination, and that includes Israel. If you can't see that, then the Israelis are blinded by their own selfishness and arogance. For that, there will be a high price to pay.

The world does not evolve around Israel anymore than the next country. The average Israeli is so far behind to whats really going on in the outside world - just as the American people generally are. You need to catch up and you need to do it fast.

Most Jews would turn their noses up by reading my post; you were warned before WW2; you refused to listen then and you'll probably refuse to listen now. Remember what the Jewish Holocaust survivors said "never again"; don't let history repeat itself because you put too much faith in your own leaders and that of the USA. The wealthy Elite of Israel has the means to run for the hills when the going gets tough, the working class Israelis don't. Israel needs to look beyond and prepare for what appears may come your way in just afew short years.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

They aren't lies. There are people here that take it way too far, but when Israel defied the US and created hundreds of nukes, in my opinion they decided to take the responsibility of defense into their own hands. They can defend themselves and we don't need to get involved. If they didn't do that, then I would say yeah, support and defend them, but they did.

Also incidents like the USS Liberty don't help, but I don't know all the details on that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Exactly.. it's not our duty. Why should it be exactly? I would love to know why the OP thinks it's our duty?
If anything it is the UK's duty.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I've been gypted...

I want a refund.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The stain we call israel will fall in time, the sooner the better.
Folks in the US are more and more everyday waking up to the israeli propaganda, lobby, atrocities every day.
I am not worried about wiping out the jews as they live in more than just israel, so there will still be enough to go around.
But the terrorist state of israel must end, I do my part every day by knowing their products and not buying them.
But really, this post was a troll right?
Or does OP really believe?

Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This post only enables the criminals and will lead to the destruction of Israel. If I were a hater of Jews, I would want them all in Israel. This way you would be able to have a real holocaust. The smart people will start to move out because this state can not exist with this ideology. 2 or 3 nukes will destroy this country and that is becoming the only option for its neighbors. If Israel wants to stay in existence, it needs to live within its original borders and negotiate with its neighbors.

The Bible is untrue from beginning to the end. It is a book of brainwashing used to control and divide people. All the civilizations that have attacked the Jews thrived. Rome survived many years after destroying the temple and scattering the Jews. I don't know if there is any evidence that Israel was ever independent. It has only been a slave state that every now and then, through its own folly, catches a beat down.

edit on 8-1-2012 by BillfromCovina because: redundancy

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So the US taxpayer's need to continually support a Zionist project called Israel, that the Rothchild family dropped on the worlds head? People already living there? Screw em! I'm for Ron Paul if he'd do what he say's he'd do if elected and that is: End ALL foreign aid and end the war on drugs. How many hard working tax-payers do you think know we have been giving nearly a trillion dollars to Pakistan every year in aid? Of course they weren't gonna lash back at us when the US went in and popped Osama.

I don't want our tax dollars going to other countries, trade dollars yes tax dollars NO. Did you know in the US's budget we send close to a billion dollars in condoms to other countries? Sure sure we could say it's to help fight AIDS but I doubt it. When I was little I used to get really sad seeing ads for Feed the children etc. it hurt seeing fly's all over their faces and no clean blankets, I begged my mom to send my blanket to them...now I'm mad new kids every year same damn area same damn problems. If I was f-ing hungry I'd walk my hungry ass family to the coast and fish, not lay in filth for generations bumping uglies repeating the same cycle over and over.

My sympathy for them and all like them is long dead...and when I hear our stupid president and government elects talking about cutting social security to this countries citizens....
and still give so much money we as a people have busted our humps for go to do nothing countries and at the same time take away any freedoms we have left...pissed off doesn't even begin to describe the level of hatred I feel for that bull $h!t

P.S. if we ended all of that we could easily fix every problem this country has. We could have free housing for everyone free health care and free food and free college education for all of our citizens and still have change left over.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Darkchemistry because: a p.s. point

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The interesting thing is that the "jewish" people are from Judah, Israelites were of the north, Judah being to the south. Palestine...does not exist anymore. The people claiming to be Palestinian are from Egypt, Saudi, you name it. They are nothing more than nomads, a group of muslims trying to get something that God promised Ishmael & they blew it, Mohammed was descended from Ishmaels last son and wrote the quran 600 years after the death & ressurection of the Messiah, Yeshua Hamashiach which makes islam obsolete to say the least. The price was paid before islam came into being. It would be interesting to speak with Abraham and get his opinion on the actions of his descendants....who has caused the most pain in the world, who is the most brutal....children of Ishmael or the children of Issac? Abraham prayed to the same God that Issac, Jacob...King David, Solomon.. all the way down to his descendant Yeshua did.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Just a quick question OP.

In your list , number 3 , you say the US should Venerate and respect Israel.

Why then are there more Israeli spys caught and sent back to Israel , then all of Americas enemies combined.

A little VENERATION and RESPECT returned would go a long way.

Jus sayin.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
God is all-powerful, let him protect Israel.

Why would anybody that really had faith believe that they had to act as if God can't? You either have faith in God's power or you don't.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

Yay birth right and all that crap...who cares I know they do but it's been over a 1000 years get over already. Land ownership back then...I pissed on this rock so all I see is now mine and when I die my first born son will get my pissy rock opps my first born came from consort then I later had a son with my wife. Who now gets my piss stained rock and all I see? FFS it's so stupid to be fighting for hundreds of years over daddy's will killing each other over a bunch of NOTHING. A bunch of made up nonsense by the "smartest" and least hairy monkeys on the planet woo woo! NOTE: 'Smartest" being sarcastic in the highest sense of the word.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Darkchemistry because: sp

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The biggest stain right now is not Israel but the USA. I don't see Israel invading nations and slaughtering innocent Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghanis.

The USA forced itself on to other nations, not only by killing them but also dictating who runs their allied nations and forcing them in to trade agreements or taking control of them - like the TPPA for example - that allows most of the profit to go to the Americans.

I don't see Israel setting up base in Australia for ther troops so they can provoke China & Asia. I don't see Israel forcing their GMO crops on to us and they sure as hell don't dictate to us who we should vote for. Us Australians are intelligent enough to vote our own leaders in to power. We may have screwed up with Gillard by some idiots who thought the Greens were our saviours - enough said.

The Americans need to take control of their own futures and their own country and stop screwing around everyone elses then blame Israel everytime something goes wrong.

You Americans got cleaned out because you all allowed yourselves to.

edit on 8-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Everything is happening just as was said in the Torah. Unfortunately, the jews do not get it. The Israelites although scattered around the world, we get it. The scriptures tell us that in the end time that all nations will turn against Israel, it seems that is happening now, but...God will not allow Israel to be destroyed, He will save her just in the nick of time, but not before much blood is shed. IMHO...I think that Israel is going to jump the gun and launch nukes on Iram & that is going to make them look very, very bad. I see the USA as being a trigger finger for this as well. We are living the last days friends. Accept it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by g146541

The biggest stain right now is not Israel but the USA. I don't see Israel invading nations and slaughtering innocent Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghanis.

How about Lebanon 2006 and who can forget Operation Cast Lead all that white phosphorous was good for the Palistinians

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join