It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
so if an israeli want's to shoot a palestinian, i'm supposed to support that.

if an israeli wants to bulldoze homes and evict palestinians from their homes just because they are palestinians and for no other reason at all, i supposed to cheer on.

you reject Jesus, then you use His words to further your agenda, the oppression, death and occupation of an entire group of human beings.

how about Jesus' warning to the zionists of His day, the pharisee's.

jew's should be less concerned about land, and more concerned about the failure to recognize and rejection of the Messiah.

you don't want to spell his name, yet you support killing in God's name.

you're so stupid. do you know the treasures and the special place a jew has in the heart of God for those of His chosen tribe to accept His Son.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Bilder

When you get thousands of missiles fired in to your backyard by Hamas and Hizbollah, talk to me then.

If you are American and the Mexican drug cartel decided to do likewise, you would........???
edit on 8-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Maybe Israel should have thought about this before starting all of it back in 48 huh? How dare the Arabs get upset about Israel killing whole villages of innocent people.

Not true, both the Jewish community and the Palestine Jews fought each other on the belief one got more land then the other. While that's true. Jews got 53% mainly desert though at that time and Palestinians got 47% their land was lot better for farming and growing food crops. Jews accepted their portion, so very likely to be the case, the Palestinians started fighting first, as they hated the fact Jews got more land to live on.

edit on 8-1-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by ZionSteel

You make God sound like a racist, sexist douchebag.

2nd line.

Not sure he is doing it all by himself. He seems to have more than a little help from the Torah/Old Testament in this. Anyway, is there anything that prevents God from being a racist, sexist douchebag?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Hm, i guess there isn't if you believe in God. I tend to think human beings are making up a God as they go and that's why he seems like such a douchebag-He is a reflection of human doucheness.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The OP sure has some pretty pictures in his original post.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. It's always good to have more than one side to an argument represented, don't you think? Visually as well as verbally.

Here are some more pictures by artist David Deesthat tell another story.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

reply to post by g146541

The biggest stain right now is not Israel but the USA. I don't see Israel invading nations and slaughtering innocent Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghanis.

The USA forced itself on to other nations, not only by killing them but also dictating who runs their allied nations and forcing them in to trade agreements or taking control of them - like the TPPA for example - that allows most of the profit to go to the Americans.

I don't see Israel setting up base in Australia for ther troops so they can provoke China & Asia. I don't see Israel forcing their GMO crops on to us and they sure as hell don't dictate to us who we should vote for. Us Australians are intelligent enough to vote our own leaders in to power. We may have screwed up with Gillard by some idiots who thought the Greens were our saviours - enough said.

The Americans need to take control of their own futures and their own country and stop screwing around everyone elses then blame Israel everytime something goes wrong.

You Americans got cleaned out because you all allowed yourselves to.

Israel hasn't invaded any nations? Have you ever heard of something called a history book? At least one that isn't Zionist approved? They have invaded Egypt, Jordan and Syria, Palestine and Gaza. And we did get cleaned out because we allowed dual national traitors in positions of power.

Israel never invaded Egypt, Jordon, or Syria in any real sense. Some territory was taken, but nothing that major. And Israel lunched a pre-emptive strike in 1967, because Egypt was massing their Armies, near Israel in preparation for war. Syria and Jordan too were getting ready for war. If Israel did not attack first, their nation mostly likely, would have been invaded from three different sides and destroyed.

Let's see they never invaded but were able to steal land. Egypt made no move to war against Israel this is just another lie Israel tells to cover another act of aggression.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by P12SOLD

Ask yourself why they were about to be invaded from all sides though. May it have been that they uprooted hundreds of thousands of muslims and entrapped many in the Gaza strip, perhaps?
Egypt and her allies were preparing to attack because of what the Israelis had done. Simple causality my friend. Action, met by equal and opposite reaction. But no, I'm sure that in your mind, them Egyptians must be crazy little terrorist folk eh? No, they were only reacting to the illegal actions of the Israeli leadership. I'm sure you've also forgotten, then that the Israelis also sunk an American destroyer around that same time, in order to bring America into the war. These are the people that you look up to.

Friend, the Gaza Strip was ruled by Egypt up till 1967. So, why would Egypt attack Israel over this?

Heavily damaged not sunk. And nobody knows for sure what happened there.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Venerate? I think not. I will continue to support Israels right to exist. I will also continue to support Palestine's right to exist. ...and hoping that someday, peace will come to pass.

I will also continue to call both sides of this idiotic dispute what they are... Morons.

When Israel is in the right? Good for them. I'll make that call, no one else. When they're wrong? I'll join the chorus against 'em. Hoping through my rather more moderate views to curtail some of the more reactionary haters out there. But it'll be my decision, no one else's.

Duty? No. My only duty to a nationalist state is to my country, and it ain't Israel. Israel has proven, time and again, that they are perfectly capable of protecting themselves. Rightly, or wrongly.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilder

When you get thousands of missiles fired in to your backyard by Hamas and Hizbollah, talk to me then.

If you are American and the Mexican drug cartel decided to do likewise, you would........???

Maybe Israel should have thought about this before starting all of it back in 48 huh? How dare the Arabs get upset about Israel killing whole villages of innocent people.

Not true, both the Jewish community and the Palestine Jews fought each other on the belief one got more land then the other. While that's true. Jews got 53% mainly desert though at that time and Palestinians got 47% their land was lot better for farming and growing food crops. Jews accepted their portion, so very likely to be the case, the Palestinians started fighting first, as they hated the fact Jews got more land to live on.

Your knowledge of history is lacking. Here's a list of the massacres that Israel did.

1. King David Hotel, July 22, 1946.
2. Sharafat, Feb. 7, 1951.
3. Deir Yassin, April 10, 1948.
4. Falameh, April 2, 1951.
5. Naseruddine, April 14, 1948.
6. Quibya, Oct. 14, 1953.
7. Carmel, April 20, 1948.
8. Nahalin, March, 28, 1954.
9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
11. Beit Kiras, May 3, 1948.
12. Khan Yunis, May 31, 1955.
13. Beitkhoury, May 5, 1948.
14. Khan Yunis Again, Aug. 31, 1955
15. Az-Zaytoun, May 6, 1948.
16. Tiberia, Dec. 11, 1955.
17. Wadi Araba, May 13, 1950.
18. As-Sabha, Nov. 2, 1955.
19. Gaza Again, April 5, 1956.
20. Houssan, Sept. 25, 1956.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.
22. Qalqilyah, Oct. 10, 1956.
23. Ar-Rahwa, Sept. 12, 1956.
24. Kahr Kassem, Oct. 29, 1956.
25. Gharandal, Sept. 13, 1956.
26. Gaza Strip, Nov. 1956.

Past Zionist-Jewish Terrorism - Some Historical Facts

The Arabs never attacked Israel they moved in to protect both Muslims and Christians from the bloodthirsty animals that immigrated into Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There are numerous callous, sociopathic, warmongering secular Zionists. Some of them are even genocidical. They, and some fundamentalist Jews are supremacists and racists. But IMHO both groups cannot beat the crazy-factor of Christian-Zionists who believe in the rapture and want to bring about the end of days.

Also the number of Christian-Zionists far surpasses the number of Jewish Zionists.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What utter garbage. Israel did'nt tell you to invade Iraq or Afghanistan.....you went there to steal their natural resources! And as for Libya......NATO/USA went in because France, Germany and Britain wanted Libyan natural resources. Had absolutely nothing to do with Israel. And as for Egypt, Israel did'nt want to loose their buddy Mubarak and even offered him to go live there.

Perhaps you need to keep informed on whats really going on. Israel does'nt want a Middle East dripping in bloodshed and civil wars, they know it's not in their best interests.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

The biggest stain right now is not Israel but the USA. I don't see Israel invading nations and slaughtering innocent Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghanis.

The USA forced itself on to other nations, not only by killing them but also dictating who runs their allied nations and forcing them in to trade agreements or taking control of them - like the TPPA for example - that allows most of the profit to go to the Americans.

I don't see Israel setting up base in Australia for ther troops so they can provoke China & Asia. I don't see Israel forcing their GMO crops on to us and they sure as hell don't dictate to us who we should vote for. Us Australians are intelligent enough to vote our own leaders in to power. We may have screwed up with Gillard by some idiots who thought the Greens were our saviours - enough said.

The Americans need to take control of their own futures and their own country and stop screwing around everyone elses then blame Israel everytime something goes wrong.

Israel hasn't invaded any nations? Have you ever heard of something called a history book? At least one that isn't Zionist approved? They have invaded Egypt, Jordan and Syria, Palestine and Gaza. And we did get cleaned out because we allowed dual national traitors in positions of power.

Israel never invaded Egypt, Jordon, or Syria in any real sense. Some territory was taken, but nothing that major. And Israel lunched a pre-emptive strike in 1967, because Egypt was massing their Armies, near Israel in preparation for war. Syria and Jordan too were getting ready for war. If Israel did not attack first, their nation mostly likely, would have been invaded from three different sides and destroyed.

Let's see they never invaded but were able to steal land. Egypt made no move to war against Israel this is just another lie Israel tells to cover another act of aggression.

There's been two major wars involving Israel and Egypt. The six day war 1967 and the Yom Kippur War ( this war begun October 6 1973 when Egyptian and Syrian forces launched a surprise attack on Israel.

The reason why 1967 war started is because the Straits of Tiran were closed down for Israeli shipping. This blockade by Egypt cut of a vital supply route for Israel. Another lie by Israel what sources are you reading. Its a well established fact Egypt was preparing for war in 1967 and had sent concentrated large-scale forces to the Sinai peninsula, in preparation for this war.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yeah right, thats why the Greek, Armenian and Palestinian Christians still live in peace inside Israel! The small minority groups had nothing to fear from the Jews, but they sure did of the Arab Muslims!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What utter garbage. Israel did'nt tell you to invade Iraq or Afghanistan.....you went there to steal their natural resources! And as for Libya......NATO/USA went in because France, Germany and Britain wanted Libyan natural resources. Had absolutely nothing to do with Israel. And as for Egypt, Israel did'nt want to loose their buddy Mubarak and even offered him to go live there.

Perhaps you need to keep informed on whats really going on. Israel does'nt want a Middle East dripping in bloodshed and civil wars, they know it's not in their best interests.

It does not matter.

The international corporations exploit the resources and most of the wealth and money is theirs.

The nations are the pawns.

Both sides every time.

Who owns the corporations is the problem.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilder

Your knowledge of history is lacking. Here's a list of the massacres that Israel did.

9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.

The Arabs never attacked Israel they moved in to protect both Muslims and Christians from the bloodthirsty animals that immigrated into Israel.

It was a civil war. Atrocities were committed on both sides of the border.

Look, i have no time to argue these points, when you only see the wrong on one side and not the other. Should we call Southern Americans evil for having started the American Civil war? And i wonder about the credibility of the source you've provided?

Past Zionist-Jewish Terrorism? Zionist, obviously from this alone, i can't even bring myself to agree with anything been said, true or untrue.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's America's duty to venerate and protect Israel, especially after the USS Liberty

God's chosen people?

Would God's chosen people do this?

If there is any truth to this fairy tale book that you're believing, the Palestinians are the true chosen people and the current Israeli Jews are the people mentioned in revelations 3:9.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

bible.cc...

BTW, I'm not religious but I know a few things about religion.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

We must support democracy and human rights. The "chosen" people include so many people...remnants of the tribes. Many of the Palestinian people are kin. Let's be inclusive and make peace rather than split hairs on "which" son gets ALL of EVERYTHING. Most people want to be peaceful neighbors there and elsewhere. It's the extremists on ALL sides that need reining in. Support Israelis and Palestinians that are working together to make peace and justice. War is not the answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

There's been two major wars involving Israel and Egypt. The six day war 1967 and the Yom Kippur War ( this war begun October 6 1973 when Egyptian and Syrian forces launched a surprise attack on Israel.

The reason why 1967 war started is because the Straits of Tiran were closed down for Israeli shipping. This blockade by Egypt cut of a vital supply route for Israel. Another lie by Israel what sources are you reading. Its a well established fact Egypt was preparing for war in 1967 and had sent concentrated large-scale forces to the Sinai peninsula, in preparation for this war.

Yitzhak Rabin said in 1968 "We knew that Nasser did not intend to attack." When Israel attacked knowing Egypt wasn't going to attack and say we are defending ourselves then Israel lied.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Are we not all God's people? does the Lord create in vain? I think not, we are all sons and daughters of God, for God is our creator, and as a perfect creator, none of his creation is with flaw, so that all is perfect and one with God. Know this and there is no longer separation between man and God, only God undifferentiated.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilder

9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.

It was a civil war. Atrocities were committed on both sides of the border.

Look, i have no time to argue these points, when you only see the wrong on one side and not the other. Should we call Southern Americans evil for having started the American Civil war? And i wonder about the credibility of the source you've provided?

Past Zionist-Jewish Terrorism? Zionist, obviously from this alone, i can't even bring myself to agree with anything been said, true or untrue.

What civil war? The Jews and Arabs in that region had been living in relative peace until all the immigrants moved in and decided Israel wasn't big enough and started stealing land.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join