It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Duty to Venerate and Protect Israel and the Jewish People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This should be closed as a troll thread.

Firstly your premise is religion, tales about magic guys parting the seas and whatnot.

America supports many countries and while I see a certain bias of people who are ups in arms over the support of Israel, but dont care about the bases in south Korea, trying to make a point based on religion in todays world is a long stretch.

Also consider that Christians are basically Jews who accepted Jehova or Christ or WE as the Messiah. Israel is gonna be pretty crowded with 2 Billion people.

However I will say if people rage against the intervention of America in Israel, they should at least outline, why they do not rage about the intervention of america in other countries as well.

Also look up how godhood worked in ancient times. The pharaos were elevated to gods. Later on Cesar was elevated to a god by a senate. The land was given by a Pharao. Why should a nation today honor the promises an unrelated mortal made over 2000 years ago?
edit on 8-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why does America have to do anything for Israel? Why not Canada, Mongolia, or Japan? How come Israel blessed America with their friendship? And what exactly do they do for the United States in return?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
wow......propaganda much....let that FOREIGN country fight its own battles....support...do they support us....send troops, aid....for our needs.....that is no ally....just someone that bought our leaders....and we pay the bill

the whole God thing.....did HE tell you because HE told me different.....I swear.....I had like ....a vision...and he like said he wants us to drink this red juice thing.....its great......he laced it with something but he said not to worry....he would send his space ship along to pick me up after.....

oh and to kill those guys....he doesn't like them even though he made them....he likes to kid around....silly God.....ahhhmmmm.......

jokes on them....he only can choose one people out of everybody....based on ethnic/ religious idiosyncrasy....its in the fine print of the book of crap I just made up and had like 12 other people agree to....

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

You make God sound like a racist, sexist douchebag.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Did someone hijack your account? I knew you were at times illogical and wrong, but I don't recall you being this looney. Just cutting the funding to Israel would be fine with me.. not need to go nuts guy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Gross.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
by the way.....thanks for this.......it is exactly the sort of thing they need to see and think of when an AMERICAN flag drapes over a coffin of one of ours....who gave his life....not for his country....but for theirs....

thanks...I could not have made it any clearer......you are awsome......

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me....I dare you....I will eat you

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

If Jews are Gods chosen people, why did God, permit millions of them to die during World War 2.

They're only saved because Hitler messed up and invaded too many countries at once, for his regime to survive. So liberation from the concentration camps therefore was inevitable. Look, what i can't wrap my head around is, how can Jews, and they know what feels like to be tormented, tortured, prosecuted because of race, have no issue or qualms, with keeping a whole bunch of people isolated and locked up from the rest of the world. Is this an example of the abused becoming the abuser?

Jews, i agree do deserve a nation to call their home. Their race endured lot of pain and anguish, so lets not deny them some peace of comfort. But Israel, does need to understand, the Palestine issue needs to be sorted out for there ever to be real peace in the Middle East.
edit on 8-1-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by g146541

The biggest stain right now is not Israel but the USA. I don't see Israel invading nations and slaughtering innocent Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghanis.

The USA forced itself on to other nations, not only by killing them but also dictating who runs their allied nations and forcing them in to trade agreements or taking control of them - like the TPPA for example - that allows most of the profit to go to the Americans.

I don't see Israel setting up base in Australia for ther troops so they can provoke China & Asia. I don't see Israel forcing their GMO crops on to us and they sure as hell don't dictate to us who we should vote for. Us Australians are intelligent enough to vote our own leaders in to power. We may have screwed up with Gillard by some idiots who thought the Greens were our saviours - enough said.

The Americans need to take control of their own futures and their own country and stop screwing around everyone elses then blame Israel everytime something goes wrong.

You Americans got cleaned out because you all allowed yourselves to.

edit on 8-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Israel hasn't invaded any nations? Have you ever heard of something called a history book? At least one that isn't Zionist approved? They have invaded Egypt, Jordan and Syria, Palestine and Gaza. And we did get cleaned out because we allowed dual national traitors in positions of power.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Someone seems to be out trolling? Or perhaps they are serious with this? Who knows? Fact of the matter is, the US and Israel are both allies and strategic partners in the Middle East. In that capacity, both support each other to a certain degree, and although many on here would probably disagree about that. However, that is the current relationship between Israel and the US. There are numerous instances of improprieties on both sides of the alliance, but whoever said any relationship was without problems?

There is no biblical authority or duty to support any nation, but merely a set of diplomatic agreements involving formal relations, economic activity, military support, and other incentives for being part of an alliance. That is the status at the moment. I have no idea what the OP is getting at by implying that the relationship between the two nations are based on biblical precedence or some divine force? Each nation chose to do business with the other based on mutual interests, and incentives. When that dries-up each nation will go their separate ways. That includes both Israel and the US, or any nation for that matter. It is good ol' fashioned geopolitics, and nothing more.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think we should make the distinction Israel never makes....Judaism is a religion...Jews are a people....Israel is a foreign nation....America is not Israel just because we have Jews here....Iran has Jews....hell Jews have coexisted in the ME since the dawn of their existence....and only really got persecuted in EUROPE

....that's why America was cleverly given the bill and the problem after WW2.....an artificial state made out of other peoples land based on a sketchy book written a long time ago....copied from older texts of the then known civilized world in an effort to civilize a nomadic group of tribes into the people we see today....

it's not all a big ball of justification....there is a difference...and the holocaust targeted millions of other people as well...not just Jews....Hitler card is pretty much used up and invalid....

it's 2012...not 1945.....

if their relationship with the US is even I´d like to see all the evidence we all missed showing how it is an even and balanced relationship where both gain equally in their sacrifice and cost of coexistence

edit on 8-1-2012 by newyorkee because: bite me.....just a nibble....I will eat you

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Your biggest threat to the USA is not Israel but those in the White House who were democratically voted in to power just because you thought a black man would make you look good in the sight of the rest of the world as if he was going to be your saviour. It was the rest of the world who knew this bozo was going to be your biggest mistake but you all had your fingers stuck so far up your........

Perhaps next time you vote in a black man, you might choose one who boarded a boat as a slave and picked cotton upon arriving!

Oh please Israel is no threat to the US. They only give us false info so we will go to war for them. They want the US fighting the wars for them in the middle east because the cowards can't face anyone that may be a threat. After the cowardly attack on the Liberty we should carpet bombed that nation of terrorist back to the stone age. And your racist comment just shows how much you know about blacks in America.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by g146541

The biggest stain right now is not Israel but the USA. I don't see Israel invading nations and slaughtering innocent Libyans, Syrians, Iraqis and Afghanis.

The USA forced itself on to other nations, not only by killing them but also dictating who runs their allied nations and forcing them in to trade agreements or taking control of them - like the TPPA for example - that allows most of the profit to go to the Americans.

I don't see Israel setting up base in Australia for ther troops so they can provoke China & Asia. I don't see Israel forcing their GMO crops on to us and they sure as hell don't dictate to us who we should vote for. Us Australians are intelligent enough to vote our own leaders in to power. We may have screwed up with Gillard by some idiots who thought the Greens were our saviours - enough said.

The Americans need to take control of their own futures and their own country and stop screwing around everyone elses then blame Israel everytime something goes wrong.

You Americans got cleaned out because you all allowed yourselves to.

Israel hasn't invaded any nations? Have you ever heard of something called a history book? At least one that isn't Zionist approved? They have invaded Egypt, Jordan and Syria, Palestine and Gaza. And we did get cleaned out because we allowed dual national traitors in positions of power.

Israel never invaded Egypt, Jordon, or Syria in any real sense. Some territory was taken, but nothing that major. And Israel lunched a pre-emptive strike in 1967, because Egypt was massing their Armies, near Israel in preparation for war. Syria and Jordan too were getting ready for war. If Israel did not attack first, their nation mostly likely, would have been invaded from three different sides and destroyed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Bilder

When you get thousands of missiles fired in to your backyard by Hamas and Hizbollah, talk to me then.

If you are American and the Mexican drug cartel decided to do likewise, you would........???

Maybe Israel should have thought about this before starting all of it back in 48 huh? How dare the Arabs get upset about Israel killing whole villages of innocent people.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Oh so people like me who oppose Israel are, by definition, not sane? You're havin a laugh man. So now all of us who bother doing the research and see all the naughty things that the Israeli leadership have done have no credibility because you say so right? I swear, if it wasn't for people like you there would be no comedy left in the world. You seem to forget that the first 3 presidents of Israel were considered by many to be the "founding fathers of terrorism." These are the people you worship. The ones who put mass terrorism on the map. As well, it has been proven, many times over in fact, that Zionism has absolutely nothing to do with Judaism. It was simply a ploy to create a nation for the Rothschilds. Don't believe me? Guess what symbol the Bauer's used to used on their place of business' plackard before they changed their name to Rothschild (referring to the red shield that they used as a plackard. Roth-red Schild-shield ). None other than the hexagram, what you now call the star of david, but has nothing to do with Judaism as well, and is, in reality, a satanic emblem. Have fun with that one. Although I'm sure you'll just insult me without any real argument and that will be that. That's okay though. I forgive you.
edit on 8/1/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: brain fart

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by xuenchen

Sorry but Romans only applies to nations whereas Catholic, Jewish, Christian is the Official State Religion as the US has none so that's nullified!

Ahhg.

This may also be a violation of separation of church and state.

The entire concept of religious support may be.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Do you know what Jews do on the Day of Atonement, that you think is so sacred to them? I was one of them. This is not hearsay. I'm not here to be a rabble-rouser. I'm here to give you facts. When, on the Day of Atonement, you walk into a synagogue, you stand up for the very first prayer that you recite. It is the only prayer for which you stand. You repeat three times a short prayer called the Kol Nidre. In that prayer, you enter into an agreement with God Almighty that any oath, vow, or pledge that you may make during the next twelve months shall be null and void. The oath shall not be an oath; the vow shall not be a vow; the pledge shall not be a pledge. They shall have no force or effect. And further, the Talmud teaches that whenever you take an oath, vow, or pledge, you are to remember the Kol Nidre prayer that you recited on the Day of Atonement, and you are exempted from fulfilling them. How much can you depend on their loyalty? You can depend upon their loyalty as much as the Germans depended upon it in 1916. We are going to suffer the same fate as Germany suffered, and for the same reason.

Benjamin Freedman

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

Ask yourself why they were about to be invaded from all sides though. May it have been that they uprooted hundreds of thousands of muslims and entrapped many in the Gaza strip, perhaps?
Egypt and her allies were preparing to attack because of what the Israelis had done. Simple causality my friend. Action, met by equal and opposite reaction. But no, I'm sure that in your mind, them Egyptians must be crazy little terrorist folk eh? No, they were only reacting to the illegal actions of the Israeli leadership. I'm sure you've also forgotten, then that the Israelis also sunk an American destroyer around that same time, in order to bring America into the war. These are the people that you look up to.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ZionSteel

Isn`t Jewish conversion to Christianity at the centre of the Christian Zionist Movement ? And your support of the nation of Israel is it not framed within the context of End Times eschatology.

With friends like those .........

edit on 8-1-2012 by UmbraSumus because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

The true crazy believes do not come from secular Jewish Zionists

Your joking right? Does a sane Jewish Zionist give speeches like this?

"Our race is the Master Race. We Jews are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset quoted in "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982 by Amnon Kapeliouk -

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join