It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I was thinking of that story too!!!

Bathing in the blood of younger, fairer maidens, to stay young herself.

I doubt it was even blood, and if it was blood, it was probably a small amount of her own blood spread out by water and looking more impressive than necessary. BUT, I'm sure a more wild story will only help her career, so she surely won't deny any far out blood ritual.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
do people on here actually believe, that one of the most famous/well known women in popular music would actually leave a bath 'full of blood' in a hotel in London?

'reported' by ex tabloid 'writers' the Sun.Mirror and Star are not exactly the kind of publications i would go to for 'news'

the 'story' is more likely a case of 'chinese whispers' which is why the story has taken so long to surface.

SHOCK,HORROR someone leaves a hotel room untidy!!!!!!!! who doesn't????

this is non story

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing... Enough money in the tip jar can buy silence from anybody, I don't care if you're well known or not, you drop a few thousand in the hands of the important people running the business and you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want because they got paid. True story. But She should have left a nice tip for the maid, see you can't always control what the peons see and speak, the only thing we have to go on is the maid was told by a Superior to "put it out of her mind". And they will, if they really need the job and are worried about losing their job, but it probably would not even have been an issue if she had tipped the maids well enough.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
She is a master at getting publicity. A little blood and wild speculation goes a long way. PT Barnum was the master at stuff like this.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Bad personal hygiene and a lazy diva attitude so she doesn't clean up after herself?
Who knows ... (who cares?)

Her music dabbles in places it shouldn't go (luv song to Judas),
But she's reportedly afraid of spooks at the same time.

Lots of talent ... lots of wierdness ...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, since this "blood" doesn't seem to of ever been tested, and no one called the authorities I think the story is crap. If you walk into a hotel room and find a large amount of blood, wouldn't you call the cops? I know I would.

Lady Gaga is an artist, and a good one. I love her music.
Personally it wouldn't surprise me at all if she was dabbling in strange rituals,
I find that kind of sexy.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
2 theories come to mind, she either is a vampire, or she had her final sex change operation, and became a full fledged man.......

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sounds to me like she either had a liquid stuck on her during a show and bathed to wash it off (nothing conspiratorial about having a bath now is there?) or this thing was made up to get people onto the "OMG, Lady Gaga is NWO puppet, teh proofz!!"

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Metallica had a song called The Judas Kiss on their last album but James Hetfield is a strict Christian with a Christian Science upbringing (he wrote The God That Failed because his mother refused medical help due to her beliefs thinking God would heal her and then subsequently died and Leper Messiah about televangelists who take money to help people enter Heaven)

I'm surprised horror movie stars aren't accused of Illuminati ties when they wash fake blood off them after filming a scene.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
she could have been on her period and had the heavy flow with no tampons.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Anyone else having difficulty getting the story via the link?

I saw someone say "Trash journalism" but The Independent is about as far from trash journalism as you could possibly get.

I can see a link to the story on the site but when clicked, nothing appears?

Anyone else having this issue?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Some rabbit holes are simply not worth going down.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Bad personal hygiene and a lazy diva attitude so she doesn't clean up after herself?
Who knows ... (who cares?)

But she's reportedly afraid of spooks at the same time.

Lots of talent ... lots of wierdness ...

That song was her attempt at getting back at Madonna's Like a prayer song. If you follow Lady Gaga, you should notice that she seems to do a lot of Madonna like videos and music, as well as some other female artists, I believe personally that she is actually answering other musicians songs with songs of her own to "top" them...

But that is just what I see in some of her music.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I believe she is obsessed by demons.

www.youtube.com...

Several well-known musicisians are obsessed by demons or Illuminti. Just do some research. I have no idea how much of it is true, but it's interesting...
edit on 4-1-2012 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if it was a bath of blood for a satanic ritual.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I personally think this is a publicity stunt....or...it may be true; and if it is...she certainly won't admit it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You know that she is just a publicity hound right? Everything is manufactured for effect or an event as there is no such thing as bad press.

She's this generation's Madonna where every stupid thing is done to get a rise for folks to say "OMG".

Derek

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Hold on a second here, did they do any tests on the blood to find out the identity and status of the persons whose blood it was?

Theres some weird # going on here, I knew GaGa was a raving crackhead with Illuminati # going on but.........Jesus!

I call a dodgy cover up by the Zionist Jews, whom it is highly beneficial to have GaGa spewing out her crappy music, filling everyones head with # messages and keeping them distracted with her idiotic fashion etc. Just my one cent.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenrin

Side effect to their MK Ultra conditioning.

Your subconscious will try to bring out the things going on in the back of your head.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lady GaGa is a crazy b****. No news. I think it's just promo and publicity.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join