It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
Maybe she had her period in the bathtub. She's a weird one.

as a girl i have to say, when you have a period, and you take a bath, You do not turn the bathwater red, You dont bleed in the tub. NOW, if your shot and take a bath, or covered in blood to begin with... thats different.... lol!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Maybe the maids were colour blind and it was in fact .... chocolate sauce.

cue; Hitchcock
edit on 4/1/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

So let me get this straight, this girl is so whacked that she hires paranormal investigators to scan places she enters? That right there is pathetic, dumbest crap I've ever heard in my life.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Very easy to get pig blood, freaky people tend to use pig blood more than anything especially for rituals and things like that those weirdos do.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
so people do you think gaga a he or a she or both ?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i think it's a made up tabloid story..... OR she used stage blood to freak out the maids and thought it was funny. if it was REAL blood there would have been an investigation. if you read about it no one actually says it was blood just that it was something that appeared to be like blood.... which makes it a more fun story.

she's not even that weird. she just wants fame and money and she has the ability to write songs that people find catchy. she found her "gimick" and she does really well with it. she doesn't perform satanic rituals and it wasn't blood. she may have a ghost phobia.... and she might really have investigators check out her rooms beforehand but when you've got boatloads of money... why not?

i'm not a fan but i don't think she's something to worry about. just another goofy pop star.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
and good grief. she's not a man. LOL! you can see old videos of her on youtube. she just wears too much makeup because she's not traditionally attractive.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

even if you do bleed it would never be enough to make someone think the tub was filled with blood. Unless she has a SERIOUS problem lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Reminds of that old queen or princess or if the like back in some time ago im history, whom bathed in the blood of virgins because she believed it kept her skin young n ageless.

and hostel 2...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okay and nobody on this staff figured to call the authorities to see if primary it was blood and secondary if its in any known DNA database to see if it match any missing people??? That's just a publicity stunt... any hotel worker will accept 1000$ and 20 minutes of fame and say anything you'll want them to...

Who wouldn't when you have minimum salary and you don't really have to do nothing more than just "lie". On the other hand any competition of Lady Gaga or weird psycho fan that likes another artist and doesn't like her could of pulled the trick to discredit her...

Don't get me wrong I'm not too much of a fan and if I heard "Mary the night" or fkin "Judas" one more time on radio it might not be other's blood she'll be bathing in.. I'm sick of it lol...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Are we really running this dry on ATS? There was "red liquid" in the bathtub? So what? Maybe she was getting wasted in the bathtub with a bottle of red wine...went to open another and it fell into the tub? Maybe she simply cut herself when getting out? How red was it? Did the maid freak out because the liquid had a red hue and she knew it was Lady Gaga's suite?

Of course the more likely cases are that she worships Satan or aliens dumped a bag of blood from a catal mutation into the tub.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anikan333
Reminds of that old queen or princess or if the like back in some time ago im history, whom bathed in the blood of virgins because she believed it kept her skin young n ageless.

and hostel 2...

Yes Elizabeth Bathory if I recall right...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
Are we really running this dry on ATS? There was "red liquid" in the bathtub? So what? Maybe she was getting wasted in the bathtub with a bottle of red wine...went to open another and it fell into the tub? Maybe she simply cut herself when getting out? How red was it? Did the maid freak out because the liquid had a red hue and she knew it was Lady Gaga's suite?

Of course the more likely cases are that she worships Satan or aliens dumped a bag of blood from a catal mutation into the tub.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

I know... watch this being red bubblebath...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
Maybe she had her period in the bathtub. She's a weird one.

as a girl i have to say, when you have a period, and you take a bath, You do not turn the bathwater red, You dont bleed in the tub. NOW, if your shot and take a bath, or covered in blood to begin with... thats different.... lol!

Somebody's been "lonely" for awhile
lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've had a few girlfriends that have extra flow in the tub. it's not that far fetched...
2nd bloody bath line.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
Oh c'mon, we all know her true identity is Babalon, why all the worried faces?
en.wikipedia.org...

Lol i get it

2nd.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Okay, so we don't know that it was actually blood. The article says so. I am wondering if perhaps she was using the tub to dye clothes or something like that.

Is it possible that the cleaning person could mistake red liquid as blood off the cuff...sure. But if you've ever been in an area where a large amount of blood is collected, you can't help but notice. Even if the lights are out and you're blindfolded, if that tub was 1/4 full of blood the smell would have been overpowering.
edit on 4-1-2012 by greenie65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why be afraid of evil spirits? She steals all her "art" from people still living.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Its a shame she's not in a padded room. She looks a female marilyn manson.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Red Gelli Baff ?
second line

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join