It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
Wow and I always thought lady gaga really beign a man was crazy enough.

I for one am absolutely CERTAIN Gaga is a man.

She has facial features of a man. She has the hips of a man. And, she moves like a man.

Then, there are her songs that are so coincidentally subliminal messages of her manhood, like, "Born this Way"

Sorry, folks. She is a he.

But regarding her behavior, there is the story of how badly she treats her assistants:

ARTICLE

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A very small amount of blood will taint a large amount of water, and stain everything. I get nosebleeds, and even a short-lived nosebleed can make a bathroom look like a massacre happened in there.

Otherwise, nothing surprises me with Lady Gaga.

My 4 year old was eating a fruit rollup, last week, and he asked his Mom if she knew where fruit rollups come from. She told him they were made from fruit, and he said, "No. They come from Lady Gaga's hair."
I have no idea where the hell that idea came from, but it certainly has some merit.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

static.gigwise.com...

I dont think so, she was a cute little girl.

I have noticed that certain women, who were softer and feminine in younger photos, including Barbara Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Michele Obama, have a very masculine feel now. I believe they're possessed by negative macho predators. Or containing many of the Legion, ie their vessel. That is what they do. They carry Legion. In some cases, they may have a walk in situation arranged.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There is also a possibility of extreme low self esteem due to some very negative things, from childhood and that she cuts herself, she could even be doing near death experience experiments. Or if she's invovled in any form of rituals be feeling haunted.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oh c'mon, we all know her true identity is Babalon, why all the worried faces?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Other thoughts concerning personal hygiene come to mind but honestly I'm not going there. Poor maid.

edit on 4-1-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

Years ago I worked cleaning cleaning apartment style dorms for a college. Two russian exchange girls had moved out of the two bedroom apartment after a year there. We found the bath tub nearly full of used femine hygene products. This of course explains why they had suck poor personal hygene as they obviously couldn't shower or bath in there apartment.

The point is that some people have some pretty odd "practices" for hygene and dealing with femine issues, so that is the most likely cause of the substance.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Anim8tr
Wow and I always thought lady gaga really beign a man was crazy enough.

I for one am absolutely CERTAIN Gaga is a man.

She has facial features of a man. She has the hips of a man. And, she moves like a man.

Then, there are her songs that are so coincidentally subliminal messages of her manhood, like, "Born this Way"

Sorry, folks. She is a he.

You just insulted every woman who doesn't have a big butt.
She doesn't have the hips of a man, I've seen many, many women with smallish hips. Me included. She has a good figure, clearly a woman's.
How can you say she walks/moves like a man, when she wears 10 inch heels?

Sorry dude, she isn't a man.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

My wife has given birth to two wonderful boys, and she still has very narrow hips, and no butt. She weighs in at a whopping 95 lbs, no stretch marks, and when she is with the kids, she is usually mistaken for their sister instead of their mother.

Just yesterday, a little girl at Chick-Fil-A asked her if her mother had painted her fingernails for her.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

WHAT, do you know nothing about human anatomy?! Those are not male hips. Gaga, though not possesing the most feminene face certianly doesn't have a male body. The classic male "body" (or the ideal one) is broad shoulders and narrow hips aka the V shape:
www.lifeinitaly.com...
Here you can see Micheal Phelps, the classic V shaped male.

Gaga is a spoon/triangle shaped female. This is a very common shape for women (and uncommon for men).
Narrow shoulders, small waist, rounded hips larger than the shoulders.
i.usatoday.net...

Sorry, that's a woman. Men rarely ever have rounded hips like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Whos blood was it human hers animal other??? too many gaps.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by snowspirit

My wife has given birth to two wonderful boys, and she still has very narrow hips, and no butt. She weighs in at a whopping 95 lbs, no stretch marks, and when she is with the kids, she is usually mistaken for their sister instead of their mother.

Just yesterday, a little girl at Chick-Fil-A asked her if her mother had painted her fingernails for her.

You are a very lucky man. After having 2 kids, and still being slim, she will age very well.
Good genes have been passed to your children

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Whos blood was it human hers animal other??? too many gaps.

that's what we're trying to figure out

the article doesn't say because apparently there was no investigation
edit on 4/1/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

She must be pretty short. Under 5'2?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Bout 5'3" I think. Not particularly short. She is very petite though. She always has been. She hates it too! People have always assumed she had an eating disorder, or depression. In grade school, her teachers used to try to force her to eat a bunch of breads and heavy foods, and now it turns out she has Celiac's, so she is allergic to the gluten in all those foods that she never liked to begin with. When she has had aches and pains over the years, the doctors always want to treat her with anxiety medicine instead of assessing the real cause. It is very frustrating to be as naturally thin as her. People will constantly think it is ok to ask, "why are you so skinny, do you eat?" She just wants to scream back, "Why are you so fat, why do you eat so much?"
She does eat, and she is very conscious of her diet, especially now with the gluten-free diet, and she always tries to get her weight up. 100-105 lbs looks and feels the best on her, but it is difficult for her to maintain that weight.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
LOL at the gullibility of the "normal" people

Lady Gaga Bathes in Human Blood; Meets with Freemasons Says London Concierge: Exclusive Report -September 26th, 2011

Lady Gaga is suffering the same "fate" as Michael Jackson or ANY OTHER person, in particular celebrities simply because "she is different".

STEREOTYPES and Garbage Journalism catering to the gullble people who consider themselves "normal", where everything out of the norm cannot be tolerated - THUS silly stories have to be made up.

*** Stereotype ***

People who dress in black and like gothic music...HECK they must worship they devil! Not only that, they probably also drink blood etc..

People who have colored hair/tattoos/piercings..OH THE DRUDGERY....i am sure she must bath in blood and rapes unborn children every night! Or..at the very least she is a lesbian!

Because, you know, she is not "normal"...because "normal" people dont dress like that, they dont look like that...."normal people do not like such music"..and of course they are not that rich either..etc..etcc

This is just the typical behaviour how media and also the common people "handle" something/someone who is different "from the norm" (or how they define "the norm").

I myself am not believing one single bit of those "stories" because it's all garbage....made for the gullible people to swallow...in the same way how stupid soap operas are created and fed to the people because their OWN lives obviously suck too much and are too boring.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

5'3 is considered short. Petite also has to do with proportions not simply being thin. I'm 5'7 and actually wear petites as I have a short torso, but i'm a funny looking person though. Some people just never lose the shrew like metabolism. Personally, I never had it, no good genes here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Some people have a difficult time handling fame and wealth so it is entirely possible that this is just another case of weird/deviant behavior among the powerful people. She could have taken a page from history and was following in the footsteps of the "Blood Countess" en.wikipedia.org...

Elizabeth Bathory believed that bathing in the blood of virgins helped her stay young. Lady Gaga certainly would have the finacial resources to "obtain" blood if she wanted to and it is not out of the realm of possibility that she did.

Do I believe she did? Who knows. She is not someone I find entertaining and I find her odd-ball act nothing more than a way to get attention. I much rather listen to artists who use their talents rather than antics to sell albums... JMO

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My two explanations. One. The reason for the high end ghost detection equipment is just a cover, and she has blood in the tub for either bathing in or for a ritual, and she's trying to attract/Summon a ghost or spirit with her extensive equipment. Explanation 2. She had a nose bleed or cut her self in the tub and didn't know what to do and was to scared to clean it up. It could be dye, but I doubt it. Be a little weirder if it was another persons blood or animal blood.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
All these daft stories have the air of Michael Jackson about them.

Why don't we all just leave her alone and go back to our lives?

What's the obsession?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Man, I always said she looks like madame bathory...in case you don't know...she's one of the inspirations for vampyre tales:
Elizabeth Bathory
edit on 4-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: fix cap

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join