It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London's lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.

So are you thinking what I and the housekeeper are thinking?

One housekeeper claimed the pop superstar was "bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual".

Regardless of whether we are right or not, you can't ignore the way that this matter was treated..

She told website -------------: "Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

If hotel staff found a large amount of blood in my bathtub, or yours, we would be locked up for sure and the incident would be investigated.

Other 'sources' IMO tried to cover her tracks by saying:

Other sources believe Gaga could have been using the red liquid as part of a "weird" stage costume or prop.

While another hotel insider claimed:

An insider said: "All of the hotel's staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines."

So if it was part of the props for her show, why was it found in her bathroom? Also, if it was a publicity stunt, why wait one year to report about it?

Adding to the wierdness, the article goes on to tell us that Gaga is terrified of ghosts and invested a large amount of money in some highly sophisticated "ghost detectors":

It has previously been claimed that she is terrified of evil spirits and reportedly has every hotel and tour venue scanned by a team of paranormal investigators before she will agree to stay there. The 'Edge of Glory' hitmaker - who has previously said she believes she is inspired by the spirit of her dead aunt - allegedly splashed out £30,000 on state of the art Electro Magnetic Field meters to detect spectres.

Source for quoted texts: www.independent.co.uk...

Would love to hear everybody's thoughts on this. Seems to me to be yet another 'smoking gun' which, i guess is kind of a ridiculous term when applied to anything extraordinary or unbelievable, such as any grand conspiracy because the vast majority of people have been conditioned not to accept these truths even when they are totally obvious.

Peace : )

edit on 4/1/12 by emptyOmind because: bad grammer

edit on 4/1/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
sick

two

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i read this article in a dutch newspaper yesterday.

wanted to make a thread about it but you beat me to the punch.

most of the times i don't tend to believe these stories but when it comes to Lady Gaga....

she's on weird women and this would tie in with a lot of things.

for example; her love for Judas etc.

wether or not this is true, i do know one thing.

she's a freaking weird person who makes freaking #ty music

edit on 4-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Why would someone who drops 30k for a 'ghost machine' and who knows how much for having her quarters routinely scanned for 'evil spirits' dabble in devil worship? Extraordinarily contradictory that.

Seems the article answered all the questions right here:

Other sources believe Gaga could have been using the red liquid as part of a "weird" stage costume or prop.

Other thoughts concerning personal hygiene come to mind but honestly I'm not going there. Poor maid.

Anyway, it seems like a slow news day... And here I thought the story was going to be about her death and the body gone missing.

peace

edit on 4-1-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Okay, so we don't know that it was actually blood. The article says so. I am wondering if perhaps she was using the tub to dye clothes or something like that.

As for the ghost hunting equipment. Well, I have an EMF detector myself. I bet many people on ATS have a ghost hunting item or two....Granted I doubt anyone has a huge and expensive piece of machinery, but still, I don't see that as odd, but then again I am very much into the paranormal.
edit on 4-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

She's wierd for sure lol. It could be a publicity stunt, but I just don't buy it because it happened a year ago and is just now being reported.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Wow and I always thought lady gaga really beign a man was crazy enough.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
america is limbo, mitt romney and santorum won iowa caucus.

sorry but who gives a crap about millionaire rockstars when the country is hijacked by neocons

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Why would someone who drops 30k for a 'ghost machine' and who knows how much for having her quarters routinely scanned for 'evil spirits' dabble in devil worship? Extraordinarily contradictory that.

Seems the article answered all the questions right here:

Other thoughts concerning personal hygiene come to mind but honestly I'm not going there. Poor maid.

Anyway, it seems like a slow news day... And here I thought the story was going to be about her death and the body gone missing.

peace

edit on 4-1-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

Good question, but do you think it's possible that she did it to cover her tracks? So that people would assume exactly what you did?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
maybe she had a really heavy period?

I know what that can be like...so it is possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Come on...It was coming. .

First she gave her self horns and pointy bits on her body to make her look evil. .
Then she started singing about Judas...

And now shes bathing in blood...

Whats next? Dead Animals in her suit cases...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is the same person that impersonates other people for attention.

It's just good media savy. Before Gaga was famous the person stripped down naked to get an audiences attention. In comparison, filling a bath tub full of red goo and calling a dutch newspaper seems relatively sane.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Shame the maid didn't get a sample for testing.....

Maybe the ghost detectors are so she knows when her 'captain' is in the house!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
TRASH JOURNALISM at it's finest!

Note how they don't even know whether it was blood.

She could have simply died her hair or something.

Edit: DYED her hair..lol
edit on 4-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Okay, so we don't know that it was actually blood. The article says so. I am wondering if perhaps she was using the tub to dye clothes or something like that.

As for the ghost hunting equipment. Well, I have an EMF detector myself. I bet many people on ATS have a ghost hunting item or two....Granted I doubt anyone has a huge and expensive piece of machinery, but still, I don't see that as odd, but then again I am very much into the paranormal.
edit on 4-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

First of all, dye doesn't look like blood it's a different consistency, and the writer of the article doesn't state that it's blood, the hotel workers quoted in the article do.

And you know what, even if it wasn't blood it would still be investigated.
edit on 4/1/12 by emptyOmind because: bad english

link   
an execution of Lady Gaga by a firing squad is what I favor now.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
TRASH JOURNALISM at it's finest!

Note how they don't even know whether it was blood.

She could have simply died her hair or something.

Edit: DYED her hair..lol
edit on 4-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

You could be right, but it could just have easily been real. As I said earlier, dye and blood are different consistencies. And answer me this, if it happened one year ago why is it just now being reported if it's some kind of publicity stunt??

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If you're gonna wear a dress made of meat, where are you going to put it on? Standing on the carpet, or standing in the bath?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Other sources believe Gaga could have been using the red liquid as part of a "weird" stage costume or prop

if it was a stageprop.

wtf was it doing in her bathtub?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by emptyOmind

Oh come on people this obvious bullpoop is obvious. First of all if there was a large amount of 'blood' left in a bathtub do you really think someone would not jump at the chance to make a scandal? The angle would be 'large' amount of possibly human blood found in pop stars hotel room. From there the blood would be tested to see if it was human. If not then they would work the animal sacrifice angle I see here....so either one of two things happened here. First is there really was some blood but not a huge amount....or there was some red liquid in the tub.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join