It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

It's OK mate, anyone with any sense knows you aren't trolling, that's a saying thrown out too often, especially by people loosing an argument.

I agree, the story is either bogus, or, it was a "monthly" thing and the dirty bugger left it for the maids to clean, or it was part of her makeup/hair dye.

How anyone can get a conspiracy from it is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
To be honest i think the story is a load of tosh, probably planted by her publicist, question is why would it be reported a year later if the maid is to be believed? that's an easy one MONEY, you'd be surprised what people will report for the right amount of cash. not surprisingly the story apparently *breaks* as an ex assistant gets ready to sue Gaga for the tune of 400k

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Thanks very much. I would have thought it'd be obvious that the story is pretty much made up. How wrong was I?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeo

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by Amadeo

ETA: Even if by 'last summer' they are referring to summer just past, that would still mean it took a good six months to even be reported. Unlikely.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)

that's exactly my point! it did take that long! the story wasn't available anywhere else before yesterday!

if you don't believe me then ask google.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Probably because there wasn't any story until BANG Showbiz came up with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I've edited my reply to reflect the possibility of them meaning summer just past although usually when we say last summer, we mean the summer of the previous year as I'm sure you're well aware.

Now, how about proof of my trolling? You haven't answered that yet.

summer of last year was the summer of 6 months ago for the second time.

and you were trolling my thread because you contributed false information

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I've edited my reply to reflect the possibility of them meaning summer just past although usually when we say last summer, we mean the summer of the previous year as I'm sure you're well aware.

Now, how about proof of my trolling? You haven't answered that yet.

summer of last year was the summer of 6 months ago for the second time.

and you were trolling my thread because you contributed false information

Where is the false information? Quote it for me. As far as I can see, all the false information in the thread is contained in the OP.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

The worrying thing here is that this story is being accepted as fact by ATS members.

Firstly, the story is approximately eighteen months old and the source is BANG Showbiz:

you attempted to debunk my thread with two pieces of information

the first being that the story came from BANG news

and the second being that it happened 18 months ago and was reported at that time which is false

edit on 4/1/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Gaga's PR/managers are clever

skip to 3:13....maybe she/they squirted this stuff in her bath for some good old conspiracy PR?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Amadeo

you attempted to debunk my thread with two pieces of information

Thread thoroughly debunked

the first being that the story came from BANG news

...which is 100% true. Why do you have a problem with that?

and the second being that it happened 18 months ago and was reported at that time which is false

That's nonsense. Go back, read my posts and comprehend them. I never at any point said it was reported eighteen months ago. I speculated, going by the information given in the article, that the incident occurred eighteen months ago. At the very least it would have happened around six months ago but that doesn't lend any credibility to the story either.

Is there anything else you'd like to nitpick about my posts or can I abandon this thread now?

edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

i don't have a problem with what you said about BANG news, i clearly stated that i what you said about the time was false

even if a story happened 25 years ago, if it isn't reported for the first time until today, then that means that it is only one day old and not 25 years old

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
OK to clear this up the original story broke on Trthquake - this is the original source everywhere else quotes

A hotel worker has revealed to Truthquake website that staff were ordered to keep a lid on the story and has indicated that she had “bathing in blood as part of a satanic ritual” – the only sane option for a global superstar staying at a high-end hotel.

From the OP and other site source tis aswell - truth quake is known for its um....unusual headlines

this is the original story

Lady Gaga Bathes in Human Blood; Meets with Freemasons Says London Concierge: Exclusive Report -September 26th, 2011

it uses the story in the OP but also says

It was also noted to our reporter that at the time of the incident Lady Gaga met with leaders of the Scottish Rite Freemasons, which is an organization known to be a link between the Illuminati and members of the British royal family.

See Our Article: Lady Gaga Uses Many Drugs & Oxygen Tank Backstage, Spy Divulges

LINK

example of the sites headlines

- Soulja Boy Called a Liar by Rodney Jerkins and Camp Over Ghostwriter Claim for Willow Smith’s “Whip My Hair;” Hear Diss Track

Sarah Palin’s Gun Crosshairs Map & Language Accused of Inciting Shooting of Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Rihanna and Chris Brown Declare Love on Twitter; Illuminati

Beyonce’s Illuminati-Style Pyramids; Egyptian Gods on ITV – Video “Party;” “Run the World;” “Love on Top;” “Single Ladies” Pt. 2

Will Smith’s Gay, Says Hollywood Madam; Trey Songz, Tom Cruise & Duane Martin Affairs

edit on 4/1/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Amadeo

i don't have a problem with what you said about BANG news

You brought it up when you accused me of bringing false information to the thread. Can we agree now that I didn't do any such thing?

i clearly stated that i what you said about the time was false

Nothing about that is false. The article itself states it happened 'last summer'. My posts suggest that, going by the info provide by the article in your OP, the incident was likely to have occurred eighteen months ago and at the very least, approximately six months ago.

I'm very sorry that your thread has fallen flat and that the story has been shown to be unlikely at best and totally fabricated at worst but that's just how it goes and no amount of nitpicking my posts is going to change it. Take it on the chin and move on.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The Frank's box is fun.
My dad was an air traffic controller in the Korean war, the pilots used throat mics. I could not understand a word the Frank's box was saying, but it was going all to town one night at a party.
My dad took it and started to tell us what it was saying, do to his experience with the sound of an electronic voice.
He started to have a conversation with it, shocked that he was getting answers back.
He's not a believer in paranormal things, but he has a rapport with Frank.

I don't know how it works, it could be just an aural cloud that we're matrixing words from, but the only time it ever speaks of a 'purple hood' is when I'm wearing a maroon hoodie.

I don't know if I'd spend a lot of money on ghost hunting equipment, but Gaga has the money to spend.
I don't understand why she'd be so fearful of spectral entities she'd send an advance team.
What did she do before she had money? Just deal with it? It seems the more money you have, the more eccentricities you develop. It's a vicious cycle- spending all one's money on privacy and eccentricities, so you have to make more money.
edit on 4-1-2012 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
she could have cut her wrists!
and not bled out.
maybe she does not bleed easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've listened to her music and the message I got from it was postive something about its ok to be looked down on, weird or different. I think a lot of kids who feel marginalized take strength from that and to me thats a good thing. Sure she seems to have a great deal of sexual energy but I personally dont find that threatening.

To be fair to her I would say that she has one of the most positive messages coming from the music industry right now and deserves some respect for that however weird she may seem.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I agree with you on that. What puzzles me, though, is when people shout about her being a member of the Illuminati. If I haven't got this right, please correct me, but aren't the Illuminati directly related to/responsible for the NWO? I was under the impression (from posts on ATS only) that the NWO wasn't in any way tolerant of individualism and yet here we have Lady Gaga, who quite clearly stands for people being individuals and embracing that, being accused of being a member of the llluminati. Not this thread, mind you, but a previous one. It doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

It doesn't add up.

yeah it doesn't I tend to feel these arguments are veiled fear mongering from the antigay crowd

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Why not? There are several things indicated by the ghost detectors. One that she is living in fear, knowing that there may be consequences and the ghost detectors may be actually for seance, evp, communication, to detect the presence of something she serves. Most people who use them are not terrified. As for what is stored in coins, very unusual. Makes me wonder what they're doing.

If you've been raised in a ritualistic, generational thing, and most media stars are cia kids, its usually not always, M'Kultra, I can imagine its very fear based, but it can also be for the rituals themselves, kind of proof of entities or an attempt to control them.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I read this article this morning and was simply appalled. What a disgusting person she is!

In case this hasn't been mentioned yet, I believe this is one of her publicity stunts. I say this because I'm one of those people who makes sure that the hotel room is as clean as possible before I check out. Even though the hotel employees are most likely never going to see me again, I don't want them to think I'm a slob or barn animal.

Seeing as Gaga couldn't even take the time or had the modesty to clean up her mess (blood or prop), I'm saying this was just a morbid way for her to gain more attention and keep people talking.

Final note: She's certainly no lady!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join