It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 2
38
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You have to ask yourself this.. if she was bathing in blood as is suggested in the op... Firstly would you leave any evidence of this practise? and Where does one get enough blood to fill a bathtub?
Maybe she is a serial killer.... or a vampire? could be Animal blood? Or just a BS story to gain more publicity?

I go with the latter...




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
If you're gonna wear a dress made of meat, where are you going to put it on? Standing on the carpet, or standing in the bath?


Well if you actually read the article it says that the 'blood' was found last summer, Gaga wore the meat dress at the 2010 VMA's which were in September of 2010. Two to three month after summer depending on whether it happened in June or July.

So it couldn't have been from the meat dress because that happened 2 to 3 months later.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind
 


My guess is the chick...err whatever is losing popularity and wants some press time.
Just my thought is all.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
You have to ask yourself this.. if she was bathing in blood as is suggested in the op... Firstly would you leave any evidence of this practise? and Where does one get enough blood to fill a bathtub?
Maybe she is a serial killer.... or a vampire? could be Animal blood? Or just a BS story to gain more publicity?

I go with the latter...


Or maybe she's a millionaire satanist



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A demonic, evil, Satan worshipper who bathes in blood...

....or....

It's not blood and was something else and was relevent to her performance or of a personal hygenical nature.


Which one is less a stretch of the immagination?



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
A demonic, evil, Satan worshipper who bathes in blood...

....or....

It's not blood and was something else and was relevent to her performance or of a personal hygenical nature.


Which one is less a stretch of the immagination?




i would say the first choice, and i think you would too if you knew anything about hollywood's ties to satanism



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Maybe she cut her balls shaving...




posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind
 


After everything I've read...satanism would not surprise me here....not sure why she would leave the evidence so obviously though


edit on 4-1-2012 by Bex33 because: Spelling



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This could just be a coincidence, but I suppose we won't know



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33
 


i dunno, good question. i know rich people usually have someone to clean up after them, maybe Gaga's had enough?

or maybe you were right with what you wrote in your first post lol



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The worrying thing here is that this story is being accepted as fact by ATS members.

Firstly, the story is approximately eighteen months old and the source is BANG Showbiz:



BANG was established in 1997 by Fleet Street showbiz columnist Rick Sky - who was entertainment editor on The Sun, Daily Mirror and Daily Star - to serve the UK and world media with entertainment stories.


(bolding is mine)

Secondly, if there was a bath filled with real blood, an investigation would have been carried out and the matter would not have taken a year and a half to reach the newspapers. Now, I know people bang on about her being a member of the Illuminati but to be honest, a lot of utter nonsense is written on here about celebrities being part of that. To me, that stuff is on a par with taking a YouTube video of Chinese lanterns and screaming that it's a video of alien spacecraft (and let's not pretend THAT doesn't happen on a regular basis).

Come on, use your noodle. This story is utter rubbish and shame on those who believe it.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: formatting

edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
When Lady gaga his menstruated .. we now know how much blood she loose

woman do like to take baths in their period



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It doesn't say if they tested the sample for blood... in fact they reffer to it as "liquid" suggesting it was only that, a red liquid.

I'm going to assume it was a red bath bomb,

Here's some simple bath math:
+
=


lol, seriously!



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind
 


Oh for pete's sake, it's probably her hair dye or makeup!

Who was it, a well known American black actress/singer/body builder from the 1980s who left her hotel suite after leaving the bathroom and bed sheets covered in black nugget........?
edit on 4-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeo
The worrying thing here is that this story is being accepted as fact by ATS members.

Firstly, the story is approximately eighteen months old and the source is BANG Showbiz:



BANG was established in 1997 by Fleet Street showbiz columnist Rick Sky - who was entertainment editor on The Sun, Daily Mirror and Daily Star - to serve the UK and world media with entertainment stories.


(bolding is mine)

Secondly, if there was a bath filled with real blood, an investigation would have been carried out and the matter would not have taken a year and a half to reach the newspapers. Now, I know people bang on about her being a member of the Illuminati but to be honest, a lot of utter nonsense is written on here about celebrities being part of that. To me, that stuff is on a par with taking a YouTube video of Chinese lanterns and screaming that it's a video of alien spacecraft (and let's not pretend THAT doesn't happen on a regular basis).

Come on, use your noodle. This story is utter rubbish and shame on those who believe it.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: formatting

edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)


Can you give the link for the original story instead of just talking about how bogus it is? That would clear things up a lot



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind
 


It's your thread, that's your job.

Look at the Independent story on the link -- BANG Showbiz is credited at the bottom. In any event, you shouldn't need me to tell you what a load of claptrap the story is.



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo
 


please don't troll my thread, especially if you've got nothing to contribute to either side of the argument

the story is credited to BANG but there is no mention of a date. the oldest link i can find is from yesterday.

so if you have some information proving the date of the story please do tell

and you're right, i don't need you to tell me what a load of 'claptrap' lol my story is. this is a conspiracy website, and i posted about a conspiracy. are all conspiracies facts? no, that's why they're called conspiracies. the point is to debate not to insult each other.
edit on 4/1/12 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by Amadeo
 


please don't troll my thread, especially if you've got nothing to contribute to either side of the argument

the story is credited to BANG but there is no mention of a date. the oldest link i can find is from yesterday.

so if you have some information proving the date of the story please do tell



That's enough. If you're going to call me a troll then provide quotes or retract it. My contribution was on the side of this story being likely false.

Did you not read the article from your own OP? The article is dated 3rd January and in the article *gasp*




The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London's lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.


(again, bolding mine)

'Last summer' would be approximately eighteen months ago, yes?

ETA: Even if by 'last summer' they are referring to summer just past, that would still mean it took a good six months to even be reported. Unlikely.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Amadeo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeo

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by Amadeo
 


please don't troll my thread, especially if you've got nothing to contribute to either side of the argument

the story is credited to BANG but there is no mention of a date. the oldest link i can find is from yesterday.

so if you have some information proving the date of the story please do tell



That's enough. If you're going to call me a troll then provide quotes or retract it. My contribution was on the side of this story being likely false.

Did you not read the article from your own OP? The article is dated 3rd January and in the article *gasp*




The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London's lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.


(again, bolding mine)

'Last summer' would be approximately eighteen months ago, yes?


lol actually no, last summer was about 7 months ago. for myself and the rest of the world, it is currently january



posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind
 


I've edited my reply to reflect the possibility of them meaning summer just past although usually when we say last summer, we mean the summer of the previous year as I'm sure you're well aware.

Now, how about proof of my trolling? You haven't answered that yet.




top topics



 
38
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join