It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I don't know what's more sad....the fact that something which happened a year ago that doesn't substantiate anything ( is it blood or not??) is now getting press, or the fact that it's getting so much attention here.

We're supposed to DENY ignorance here....not accept it.

THIS gets 35 flags and 10 pages, while my threads don't get squat? Whatever.

damn, you know what.. on a website that is geared towards conspiracy theorists/theories, seems like people would welcome something to debate about, its not as if there has never been a thread about the NWO before and their ties to hollywood.

so i post about something i read that could be a possible connection, thinking to myself, 'well it could be fake knowing her personality' (she does all kinds of crazy # just to get attention) but also thinking that certain parts of the story didn't add up such as the time taken to report the story, and why of all things would they suggest she was taking part in satanic rituals. anyway, i posted it up cuz i thought it was newsworthy, which you may agree with or disagree with, that's your rite.

but, if your mad that this thread got more attention than your awesome threads, then go cry about it somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
She did this for the lulz. She bought a gang of stage blood and poured it all in the tub before she left lol damn it's a cool prank. I might use it on my wife one day and record it lmao!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
She is terrified of evil spirits? I guess she never looks in the mirror, there is probably an entire legion of demons residing in her.

Oh my god are you shallow. I bet that your APPEARANCE keeps people seeing angels and jesus christ floating around your head, right?

I "wish" we had more people like you judging people from how they look, which means that all people who dress in black and go to hot topic in the mall are "possessed by demons", according to your "excellent" ability to judge people. /SARCASM

Religious closed-mindedness and intolerance at its best! This is WHY people dress up like this..to be different from people like YOU.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
Maybe she had her period in the bathtub. She's a weird one.

as a girl i have to say, when you have a period, and you take a bath, You do not turn the bathwater red, You dont bleed in the tub. NOW, if your shot and take a bath, or covered in blood to begin with... thats different.... lol!

Somebody's been "lonely" for awhile
lol

OMG LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

i sooooooooooooooo wanted to point that out, but did not!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

even if you do bleed it would never be enough to make someone think the tub was filled with blood. Unless she has a SERIOUS problem lol

yes, exactly
even the pressure of water on a wound works against the blood flow, unless you hit a vein or something, and unless your not completely immerged. the more water the more pressure on the "wound" or whatever it may be

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I dont believe a word of this,she is clearly the target of a smear campaign the elites who wish to undermine her success.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

as a girl i have to say, when you have a period, and you take a bath, You do not turn the bathwater red, You dont bleed in the tub. NOW, if your shot and take a bath, or covered in blood to begin with... thats different.... lol!

lol

OMG LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

i really don't understand what y'all are saying here.

the vagina doesn't "grow over"

what the hell are you people talking about?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It was probly just from her meat dress. She had red blood smeared on her legs and other things from it because it was raw meat. I don't know what you do with something like that when your not wearing it or even how you put it on?

edit on 7-1-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

lol

OMG LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

not saying it 'grows over', it just doesnt bleed like that when your taking a bath, nobody is going to think there was a murder that happened, it doesnt turn bathwater red, its just one of those things that doesnt happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

lol

OMG LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

not saying it 'grows over', it just doesnt bleed like that when your taking a bath, nobody is going to think there was a murder that happened, it doesnt turn bathwater red, its just one of those things that doesnt happen.

i know this as i am female.

What I don't understand is what in the world it has to do with being lonely.

I have had long stints of abstinence and it has never made my menses any lighter. I certainly don't want to make this about my period, but at 85 pounds even if I abstain from sex... it is NOT light.

ever.

when one reads those posts is as if y'all are saying that reason that some people wouldn't bleed heavy is because they are not having sex. I mean that is essentially the point that seems to be coming through... so that has me pretty confused. I have never heard of sex giving you a heavy period. I have only heard of lot's of sex right before your period, perhaps, going ahead and getting it started hours before it normally would. like lets say you expect to have your period when you wake up in the morning as many often do, but you decide to have lot's of penetration the night before, you might go ahead and start bleeding after or during the sex but that's kind of expected.

It's as if y'all were implying that abstinence can alter your period.
edit on 8-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

So now Lady Gaga is "sacrificing babies to Satan" by killing them in hotel bathrooms.
Just when you think you've seen it all.............

Do you SERIOUSLY think this? And I thought Michael Jackson was a weirdo.

By the way I thought I'd add this:

"There is a myth that goes with the title of satanism. The general public believes that satanists, and witches as well, go around sacrificing animals, babies and young children. While animal and human sacrifice does exist, it is the hard-core, demon-possessed individuals who do this. Most who call themselves satanists are peaceful and would never dream of killing an animal or person."

www.exposingsatanism.org...

For the record I'm no Satanist, I don't worship Satan, and as far as I know I'm not possessed by any demons - I don't go around killing things. But I guess it is kinda easy to think that Lady Gaga is possessed.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL well for that i apologize, you see i replied to the username "lonely guy" who said maybe it was her period or something along the lines of that! ;D you see, i wanted to say OMG youve been lonely a long time you know nothing of women... but i withheld that statement... But when she said that same thing i simply agreed with her.

i was wondering how we were having a conversation about that when everyone knows. you dont bleed in water like that
just he must not have lol so in a sense we were just agreeing he is a lonely guy for many reasons... and probably will be for a while :
:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL well for that i apologize, you see i replied to the username "lonely guy" who said maybe it was her period or something along the lines of that! ;D you see, i wanted to say OMG youve been lonely a long time you know nothing of women... but i withheld that statement... But when she said that same thing i simply agreed with her.

i was wondering how we were having a conversation about that when everyone knows. you dont bleed in water like that
just he must not have lol so in a sense we were just agreeing he is a lonely guy for many reasons... and probably will be for a while :
:

ohhhh... So it was something i totally missed because I wasn't paying attention to anyone's user name from further up. i got it now.

I was like wuuuh???

edit on 8-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Wow, as naturally beautiful and talented as she is ..................... WITF does she slap on the silly make up and clothes????????????????????????????

Wish I looked half that good.

She doesn't need the "strangeness".

Appreciate the video of Lady Gaga (idiotic name) just being "natural".

Me thinks her handlers are mentally challenged.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I happen to have done at least one photoshoot that involved filling a tub with fake blood. Nothing "shady" going on, just some strange girls doing horror-themed photography. Knowing what we do about Gaga, isn't it reasonable that something similar was going on in this situation? Jussayin.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I know she's weird and all but it's come to the point where I automatically question any news article or story. You can't trust those guys. They'll write or say anything and most will believe it. Especially if it is what you want or expect to hear.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

maybe she just had her period in the tub...?
she is always doing odd things like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think you guys should check out Tila Tequila's facebook messages she posted. She talks specifically about Lady Gaga. I have lots of respect for tila..

www.in5d.com...

I made an account just to post this btw..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sybon

Very intresting don't think many people will see it here it should have its own thread so. When u can ill be waiting for it

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

It's clear from her "music," her videos, photoshoots, etc. that she, and many others, are heavily involved in the occult and possibly have ties to the Illuminati. Their "music" is probably sending subliminal messages and brainwashing into the minds of everyone who listens to that crap.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join