It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fenrin
I believe she is obsessed by demons.

I believe I'm obsessed with her.
I don't no what it is but there's something mystic with her.
Need to put my feet back on the ground, otherwise my girlfriend is going to dump me. Honestly

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
She is a freak who doesnt have enough talent to perform live without lip singing. She markets her crap to young girls. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick??? Boy, I could have wrote those lyrics when I was 6. It's to bad that blood wasnt hers and she didnt die from losing to much.

Fact is, this is probably just something leaked to get her more freakish meat suit exposure. Music today sucks.
edit on 4-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Well I doubt it was from her/? menstrual cycle.

It is a attention seeking *****.

link   
this could also be a publicity stunt , adding to the mystery of her character . Anyway there is alot of speculation out there some make compelliing theories www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think its a publicity stunt, like when boxers shout profanities at each other before the big fight.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

dude, I am exactly the same with the Godess Cheryl Cole, as you can probably tell by my Avatar.

She is an Angel that escaped from Heaven.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is something very interesting in this mostly because things like it have been going on throughout our recorded history. From witch doctors to witch trials to human sacrifice to bohemian grove to celebrities bathing in blood. There is obviously something going on that the average person is being kept from. Might be nothing. Maybe Gaga simply enjoys bathing in red water?

Im curious... who is the angel and who is the demon? Anyone have an Ouija board?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Come on....it's Ladya Gaga...She's made her entire career out of making herself out to be an oddball!
It's either a publicity stunt making it seem she's a modern day Elizabeth Báthory.....Or it really is as simple as having something to do with her rediculous costumes.
.....didn't she once wear a dress made out of raw meat?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Man i honestly wouldn't doubt it. Catholicism is just paganism dressed up as christianity. They have Idols, they worship Isis, Horus and Osiris, and the goddess Astarte the Queen of Heaven (who they say is Mary). Bathing in blood is the next step up. Plus no true christian would be dancing around practically naked on stage and causing men to commit lust and dressing provacative or wearing high heels with penis shaped spikes. That girl is about as christian as Adolf Hitler was (and he was roman catholic), which is to say not at all because no christian would murder 25 million people. protestantism is christianity, catholicism is anti-christianity.
edit on 4-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Anyone else having difficulty getting the story via the link?

I saw someone say "Trash journalism" but The Independent is about as far from trash journalism as you could possibly get.

I can see a link to the story on the site but when clicked, nothing appears?

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes it was the same for me. The article didn't seem to be there anymore when I clicked, as nothing appeared.

I was surprised that this was an article from the Independent and expected it to be from The Sun or The Star.

Strange...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Come on....it's Ladya Gaga...She's made her entire career out of making herself out to be an oddball!
It's either a publicity stunt making it seem she's a modern day Elizabeth Báthory.....Or it really is as simple as having something to do with her rediculous costumes.
.....didn't she once wear a dress made out of raw meat?

True. But I do find it odd how she goes from riding a "disco stick" to singing about Judas. Demon she clings to. Ride disco stick. No matter. Maybe she had to wash her egg cart before rolling herself out the front door?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

From what I recall of the whole 'Judas' song (I'm not a big fan of her music so I'm going off of my memory of hearing once or twice) I think it was just a metaphor about always choosing the wrong type of guy.....Not that I doubt she was unaware that using the word Judas would get some people suspicious of her.....but that's how she makes her money. She makes a spectacle of herself, so that people love her, hate her, and argue about her....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is it possible that this was part of her meat outfit? I would assume that it was blood from the meat and she had to drain it somewhere, probably the bath tub. She wore that outfit about a year ago, right? I don't know if the dates/places match up but my first guess would be that the blood is a byproduct of assembling her meat suit, maybe a demo version to get a hang of how it would look and so on.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Maybe she was just washing her meat dress. What else would you wash a meat dress with but blood. It's a color enhancer. Or she's channelling Elizabeth Bathory who thought she would stay young if she bathed in the blood of her young servants.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London's lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.

So are you thinking what I and the housekeeper are thinking?

One housekeeper claimed the pop superstar was "bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual".

Regardless of whether we are right or not, you can't ignore the way that this matter was treated..

She told website -------------: "Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

If hotel staff found a large amount of blood in my bathtub, or yours, we would be locked up for sure and the incident would be investigated.

Other 'sources' IMO tried to cover her tracks by saying:

Other sources believe Gaga could have been using the red liquid as part of a "weird" stage costume or prop.

While another hotel insider claimed:

An insider said: "All of the hotel's staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines."

So if it was part of the props for her show, why was it found in her bathroom? Also, if it was a publicity stunt, why wait one year to report about it?

Originally posted by emptyOmind

The eccentric singer reportedly shocked staff when she checked out of London's lavish Intercontinental Hotel last summer and they discovered a pool of red liquid in the tub of her suite.

So are you thinking what I and the housekeeper are thinking?

One housekeeper claimed the pop superstar was "bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual".

Regardless of whether we are right or not, you can't ignore the way that this matter was treated..

She told website -------------: "Lady Gaga left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

If hotel staff found a large amount of blood in my bathtub, or yours, we would be locked up for sure and the incident would be investigated.

Other 'sources' IMO tried to cover her tracks by saying:

Other sources believe Gaga could have been using the red liquid as part of a "weird" stage costume or prop.

While another hotel insider claimed:

An insider said: "All of the hotel's staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines."

So if it was part of the props for her show, why was it found in her bathroom? Also, if it was a publicity stunt, why wait one year to report about it?

OH FREAKIN WEIRD.... check out this i found today.... i highly doubted this and laughed... made a few joking comments when i found this today....

but after seeing this, indeed this may make these videos more on the right track about her at least being satanic or doing rituals ect.

wow lol

odd indeed who would have thought lady gaga would bathe in blood

edit on 4-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: previous edit not working lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm a reporter for Scottish nationals. This is trash journalism, just ignore it. Most of the quotes will be made up as they're unnamed/anonymous lines.

Do yourself a favour and just ignore it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

LOL id wash my meat dress in extra virgin olive oil

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe she had her period in the bathtub. She's a weird one.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Silly questions:

1. Is there irrefutable evidence that it was blood?
2. If so of what species?

Unless the answer is 1-Yes then everything else mindless dumb speculation and all who indulge are are targets for the tabloid press.

Unless the answer is 1-Yes and 2 - Human then DUH you have fallen for a publicity stunt and you are all being paid far less then an advertising agency!!!!

If the answer is 1-yes and 2-Human then where are the cops?..................................

Sad thread, Murdoch would be proud of you all......

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Well I doubt it was from her/? menstrual cycle.

It is a attention seeking *****.

hahahaha everyone i know is super convinced she is a HE

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join