It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of 'blood' found in Lady Gaga's hotel bathtub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed!!

edit on 4-1-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its very possible she could have miscarriaged. I know that there have been reports about this in the past about women laying in pools of blood in their tubs due to fetal death. It's sick, but it's happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
probably just some dye that came off in the tub... some of that red dye is really strong.

what's got me is her fear of ghosts.

this Illuminati conspiracy stuff is getting to her.... kinda can't blame her with all the talk. she probably came into this not knowing a lot of all the conspiracies.

i'd like to ask her myself if she has had energies come up on her.

It's isn't impossible. It's not just ghosts, it's not just aliens... it's also technology.

She doesn't want to be attacked. Question is... HAS she been attacked.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How do strange people like her get so popular? Makes you wonder how many sicko followers she has. We have such great role models in this world.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Ah , maybe she was just Washing her Meat Dress ?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Ah , maybe she was just Washing her Meat Dress ?

that's a damn good point as it is most likely NOT machine washable.

i can't help but to wonder... does she use Woolite or preservatives?
edit on 4-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've always liked Katy Perry better....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Lady Gaga is a werido who knows what she was doing. Maybe the red substance came from dying someone;s hair or maybe she dyed some clothes in the tub . or maybe her and someone got freaky with some body paints. Maybe she was bathing n blood. who knows but,what everyone does know is she is a werido.

as for scaning every place she goes for ghosts I wonder if she went to any hotels before she became rich.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Everyone goes for the "oh she bathed in it to to worship cthulu" and stuff theories instantly? Why not for something little more in the real world like for example this:
Antohony Bourdain First night in Finland *Warning Blood*

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

that is a topic for debate, after all this is a conspiracy website. also no one said anything about cthulu

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Why would someone who drops 30k for a 'ghost machine' and who knows how much for having her quarters routinely scanned for 'evil spirits' dabble in devil worship? Extraordinarily contradictory that.

Not really.

When you take part in Satanic rituals (which are not the same as devil worship), you will soon discover evil spirits are real.

Many of the elite are terrified of the entities they summon themselves. But they are that deep into it, they dare not stop.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I've always liked Katy Perry better....

She's not much different.

She's not exaggerating when she says this.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
least she admits it... actually so did lady gaga... in a song.

but anywho, so much of a lot of celebs lives turn into a PR thing... so that they couldn't tell the truth about something to save their lives.

oh wait, is that their lives being threatened or their contracts?

which one is most important depends on who you are.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

That's not an issue to debate. That's a fact. See the comments on the post and even some replies here. Also cthulu, devil, unicorns, santa claus, peter pan, loch ness monster. All the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Just red liquid to give the appearance of blood. Who knows what she was up to with it.
She could have left it there to stir controversy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
i read this article in a dutch newspaper yesterday.

wanted to make a thread about it but you beat me to the punch.

most of the times i don't tend to believe these stories but when it comes to Lady Gaga....

she's on weird women and this would tie in with a lot of things.

for example; her love for Judas etc.

wether or not this is true, i do know one thing.

she's a freaking weird person who makes freaking #ty music

edit on 4-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

I agree with you fully on the musical aspect. Hasn't there been ties between Lady Gaga and demons/Illuminati/etc already?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
To be honest, who cares what this celeb publicity sniffer does, 99% will just be aimed at publicity and the rest is left open for the tat press to do what they like with.

Lady GaGa by definition is a publicity whore, is she doing Satanic rituals, lol, only in the minds of her devoted (or is that deluded) followers. To much is given towards celeb now, all the old normal stunts have been pulled by them or their management, now like fake wrestling it needs more blood and guts (some very real) to keep the legend going.

Give it up folks, Lady Ga is sitting in her bedroom laugh her nuts off at you, its cash all the way to the bank suckers...

And yes, you and me would get crap for leaving crap in the bath in a hotel you visit but in terms of advertising and room coverage I'm afraid little old me and you don't carry the same bite.

Live with it, that's celeb for you...
edit on 5-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Did anyone think to call the police and take a sample of said red liquid to verify what it actually is?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Did anyone think to call the police and take a sample of said red liquid to verify what it actually is?

Thus buying into and perpetuating the exact desire of why it was left there...Publicity....

When half of Lady Gaga's entourage have mysteriously gone missing (huge loss to the world eh!) then do the blood sample test, until then just ignore the game being played.

Life has better challenges to beat that if Lady Gaga is a Satanic murderer...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I vote props - leftovers from some of her crazy makeup / costumes. Let's face it, she already went around dancing in "meat suits", and she IS totally copying Marilyn Manson when it comes to shock value - it's just getting boring now... I'll admit I was never a fan of hers, but I mean really... why in the world would you want to dress up like a huge black blob on New Years Eve? After she finished doing her songs, she changed into some weird shiney get-up that looked like she was wearing a frying pan covered in glitter on her face. When the people running the show asked her what she was supposed to be, she just said "I don't know."

Really people.. satanic rituals? lol what's next, she's an alien vampire that sucks blood out of her little monsters? I mean really... come on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join