It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob's Home Video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Speculation here. Say he had his phone line tapped. He called a lab and arranged to drop it off? He'd already had his tyres shot out! What happens before he gets there? Does he post it?

Also, the place Bob got it from is Government installation where NUCLEAR materials are handled. They will have their calls and mail monitored. So the the fact is if it was 115 then they knew he had it and were watching carefully what he did, or they made sure his sample was fake.

No way does the 115 prove anything either way. FACT!

EDIT: Oh, I see that great minds think alike and you added some of that when you edited your post.

edit on 29/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

He could have shown Knapp a 3 legged monkey and said it was element 115, George would have been none the wiser.

Sensible people who are actually open to other out come besides your affirmative stand point would also consider the fact that Lazar may have been showing Knapp what he genuinely believed was element 115 but was actually Soda pop in a test tube!

So your continous argument that he stated that he had something and has never showed it to the world, actually doesn't hold much merit as you are not even attempting to consider any variables.

I'd love to see you bet on a football game lol

I'd also love to be the bookie

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Bob may have believed he had Element 115, used it as an insurance policy and showed it to George before he hid it, in that way had an investigative tv presenter to corroborate his story.

Bob may have stolen Element 115, then realized that it was in fact fake after he announced that he had it in his possession, but was too late to retract his statement or never cared to in order to continue the bluff.

Bob gave up Element 115 back to the government in exchange for his life, and chose to endure the criticism other than taking a bullet to his head (and probably his families as well)

Bob never had Element 115, stated that he did have it to scare the government as he had access to it and could have very well stolen a sample, and used the threat of releasing it to the public to stay alive.

I can go on all day with hypotheticals!

edit on 29-1-2012 by Mark_Frost because: iPad spell check is a nightmare

edit on 29-1-2012 by Mark_Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

My apologies Neo

I see that most of my scenarios are actually very close to yours.

I missed that part of your post.

I am glad to see that we actually think alike regarding Bobs situation in dealing with 115

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Once you reveal the element 115 to the world, they aren't going to kill you. Lazar would have made history rather than end up as a certified liar.

Physical proof is proof positive. All Bob left was a steaming pile of BS.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

He could have shown Knapp a 3 legged monkey and said it was element 115, George would have been none the wiser.

Oh, you mean Lazar is a liar. OK, I agree with that.

Sensible people who are actually open to other out come besides your affirmative stand point would also consider the fact that Lazar may have been showing Knapp what he genuinely believed was element 115 but was actually Soda pop in a test tube!

Sensible people think Lazar is a liar. Again I agree.

So your continous argument that he stated that he had something and has never showed it to the world, actually doesn't hold much merit as you are not even attempting to consider any variables.

Here is where you are 100% wrong. He claimed he had element 115. So he could prove it, but he failed to do so. This is how logical people think.

I'd love to see you bet on a football game lol I'd also love to be the bookie

This is too stupid to comment on.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I have walked into two different material science companies. Silicon Valley is full of these job shops. They have receptionists. No phone calls needed.

Now you can invent something like Bob is being tailed. OK, so he hands it off to someone else to take to the lab.

Further, the initial test would be specific gravity. That simply requires a Mettler and some means of volume measurement. It wouldn't take much of a lab.

Make all the excuses for Lazar you want. The point is he failed to produce the sample for analysis. No physical proof, hence the whole story is a steaming pile of BS.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I was just speculating. You are too unfortunately. The difference is you are pretending to know!

You don't know though. You have been debunked in humiliating fashion but keep coming back for more. We know your position, it's bunk. Are you going to respond to the posts of the other members you are debating with or just duck them as well.

I've already explained I disagree with you about the 115. I understand your position, I have explained why it is logically flawed and my opinion is you are completely wrong. Get over it!

edit on 29/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

If you admit that you just "think" that there were no non-conventional craft but in fact don't know then I will happily retract my statement that you have lied. Otherwise I will let the readers draw their own conclusions.

edit on 29/1/12 by Pimander because: In red. Do you have the intellectual honesty?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

"Also one helluva lot more interesting. So why do you presume we would rather listen to yours, than this?"

I'm not here to entertain. I am here to debunk. I hope he got paid well for this BS video.

The video starts off with an error. The site was called Area 51 long before Lazar got to the border.

He claims to have a physics degree. The type isn't mentions. He also claims to have a BSET. This is not a BSEE. Assume he has a BsC in physics. Such as person would be able to get a BSEE rather than a BSET, since they would already have the math requirements.

Paid by the Navy a whole grand. I guess top notch talent is cheap in Nevada. Note he was a contract employee at Los Alamos, not a direct hire. He was placed there by Kirk Meyer.

At one point in his physics lecture, he says you can break gravity by jumping in the air. I assure you if you are in the air, the gravitational acceleration will still be 32.2ft/sec2.

At around the 16 minute point, he says gravity waves are electromagnetic waves. Afraid not.

The whole physical lecture is to explain the element 115 power source. Pretend it is true. What does he do with that power but feed a thermoelectric generator, one with an amazing 100% efficiency. Bunk, but say it was true. Then the electricity is fed to the "gravity amplifier", which has a basic one sentence of BS argument. It goes like this: the gravity A wave is phase shifted into the gravity B wave. This is a meaningless statement. A phase shift is just a delay. Big deal. Nothing in the explanation actually explains anything. It is just techo-mumbo-jumbo.

He shows the S-4 doors. Well we can see there are no door at Papoose Mountain. Not on Google Earth. not from the hills, not from passing planes. There is nothing there.

In the total bunk at the end, he mentions a few projects, one being Looking Glass. That is the mission of the old EC-135. Yeah cool name, but already used.

Note Bob was handling the element 115 in the video with his bare hands. I guess he was sick the day they taught sodium contamination.

While you were entertained, I felt I was being fed a pile of steaming BS.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Dream on if you think I have been debunked.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by A51Watcher

The debate is long over. You lost. Now all that is left is pontificating.

It would be nice if Bob Lazar spent 1% the effort you spent to defend his story. But alas, Lazar, provided he is still alive, just faded away into obscurity.

You see, fading away adds to his credibility. He's not selling any tickets to conventions, no books, videos, nothing.

He does not have to come back onto the internet crusading to regain what you say is lost honor or credibility when any anonymous internet troll comes and attacks him.

His reluctance to re-enter the public sphere adds to the veracity of his claims.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you said you saw a flying saucer above your house. Lets say six other people saw them some on more than one occasion and all confirmed your sighting including one of the most experienced pilots in aviation history. OK, it's all good so far.

Lets say you even caught it on film, with poor quality late 1980s home video equipment and an independent witness caught the same type of footage with similar equipment too.

If I turned up 3 years (possibly more) later and claimed I can only see planes.
"I don't see a saucer, all I see is planes. You must ALL BE STUPID. I have a base line for what's there now and, therefore, I know there was no saucers years ago."

I hope you would laugh at me and dismiss me a crank. How ridiculous is that claim? As if a pilot would think a plane landing was a flying saucer for God's sake.

Does anyone think that is a credible claim. Anyone at all?
edit on 30/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

No. I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me without proof.

Years ago I was hiking the hills with a friend. There was a flash over the bay. I saw the flash. He saw his shadow in the flash. I checked with the FAA and police. Nothing. The best I could figure out it was a strobe from a company that does night photography. No proof, so that was that. I didn't go on national TV and spew some nonsense.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Or Lazar doesn't want all the ridicule again. When George Knapp started doing Coast to Coast, Lazar was one of his first guests. So he certainly hasn't been in the woodwork all that long. He was on the show trying to get his so-called hydrogen fuel off the ground and was looking for money. Yet another thing he never delivered.

Incidentally, when he is standing by the bomb, that wasn't in some secret location. It is at the Los Alamos museum.

www.lanl.gov...

Bob doesn't bother to mention that in the video. Having been there, I recognized it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

No. I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me without proof.

No, we don't believe you. You're just guessing or worse.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I provide logical analysis. The fact the conclusions disturb you is not my problem.

And what is this "we"? The Church of Lazar fanbois.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I provide logical analysis. The fact the conclusions disturb you is not my problem.

And what is this "we"? The Church of Lazar fanbois.

"We", as in everyone but you.

You are not exactly preaching to the choir here you know

But go on, keep the thread bumped

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yeah 'someone''s taking himself wayy too seriously, only what he tells matters, only what he says is true.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

ATS has this reputation for masses of gullible readers. I am raising the intellectual level here.

Someday the Church of Lazar and the Church of Dulce will fade away, but only due to the diligence of those like myself bringing solid logical arguments to the great unwashed.

Keep on bringing the Lazar BS. It is so trivial to shoot holes in his BS. Everything about Lazar screams fake, starting with his fake degrees right up to his obvious lacking in scientific knowledge.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Ats has a reputation for masses of stubborn shills. I am the grandmaster bob lazar shill.

Someday the Gubment will run out of money paying shills like me, but until then i will do my best to derail and discredit logical arguments and apparent facts surfacing in threads like this.

Keep on bringing the Lazar facts. I like beeing utterly destroyed by everyone in this thread over and over again, it gives me a hard-on. Thats why i am still here spewing nonsense and rambling 4 weeks later.

There. Fixed it for you.

edit on 30-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join