It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob's Home Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I might also mention that not too long ago, Dalbeck also assisted me in some behind the scenes research to learn more about a very interesting subject. (Thanks again!
)

Now if you all can manage to be nice and behave yourselves, he just might share it with you sometime.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

As for the Nellis Range, my interest in that ends where the non-conventional craft end.
reply to post by Pimander

All aircraft are conventional in that they use the same laws of physics. In science, you push the envelope, but you don't create a new set of rules.

Belief in Bob Lazar equates to belief in Dulce since they are both tall tales without a shred of physical evidence to back them up. Both are easily dismissed by thinking people.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I'm talking about the propulsion method, which may utilise physics which is not widely known and is not conventional. Non-conventional craft would be not be powered by propeller or jet engine and may well not need wings.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Again, the most stable isotope of Ununpentium 115 has a half life of milliseconds.

It is impossible for that part of Bob Lazar's story to be true.

How would you know that when no one has made the most stable isotope?

Which should be Element 115 containing the magic number of 184 neutrons.
edit on 2012/1/25 by MajesticTwelve because: (no reason given)

My understanding is that the "island of stability" for super heavy elements is theoretical. If you have a definitive source beyond speculative science blogs and internet UFO fan boy nonsense I would be interested to see it.

The four known isotopes all have half lives measured in milliseconds...

Isotopes of ununpentium

Here is a link to a previous ATS discussion on the same matter with John Lear commenting in some detail. Anyone with an interest in the subject and still sitting on the fence regarding Bob's story to have a quick look at John's first person account....

Element 115 question

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
John, I was recently listening to an ATS mix show where you went into some detail about your first hand experience with element 115. You mentioned that you had done some quick experiments with it, and that it was on video. Can you point me to where I can take a gander?

Enjoy!

Those 4 known isotopes are only what we have created. You cant really know until you have created every possible isotope.

Guess well just have to wait.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I missed nothing since the Lazar story is fake. There is no S-4 facility. Bob never had any element 115 else he would have brought it to a lab.

Case closed, at least by those who are analytical and logical.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm gonna put a bloody red on your lame conclusions, on all of you.

Originally posted by gariac
OK, here is the answer: Bob Lazar never had any element 115. The whole story is fake.
Case closed.

Again smth I asked before, why do you think just because he made up a part of the story, it means the whole story is fake. He could have been involved directly or indirectly in such project and yes even if his education record is nowhere to be found, he may have taken part or represented someone who has been involved in reverse engineering of clearly saucers of non-human technology.

Originally posted by Pimander

Maybe the dulce story is fake. but dumbs are real. You should do a phil schneider search to get some second hand knowledge. The guy was killed shortly after coming clean about working for the government as a geologist building a few. I am well aware that there are DUMBS (one might exist at Dulce for all I know) and SAPs. However, I am also well aware that Schneider was making lots of stuff up. The bits he didn't make up were second hand.

Originally posted by A51Watcher
And while dum bases are an interesting subject to explore,
many have the misfortune of stepping on the Phil Schneider land mine in the process.
There's lot's more but all should be able to see just from that, it's waste of time.

Does this mean just because he made up part of the story he wasn't involved in any projects? You fall under the same wrong approach of thinking that because some or most of it is false, it all has to be false. Let's not start about the Dulce papers, the evidence for its existence is enough and that it holds aliens, well the overall count of real UFO sightings and pilots, poliecement etc seeing so strange objects is also leaning in that direction which in turn offers it all could be true. Castello or someone else, it all shows there has been employees who showed smth that wasn't supposed to be shown and yes it includes other beings

Or do I need to link this every time:
www.crowdedskies.com...

How you think: Let's say an example: I was involved in a DUMB, it is true but there is just no record of it like there is no record that on day X you hiked in the mountain as there is no trace right... I made up that in that DUMB I saw aliens and that even has some element that is the secret to alien flight technology.

You catch me that I'm lying about the element and since you doubt aliens, you call all story A LIE because you don't have the access to prove that I really was in that DUMB and because you found the others to be lie, you will NEVER believe the single truth that was in it.

See? You fail all, you cannot be certain what is true, what is not, you could always speculate but - all story is true when there is things to show it is not, or 'the whole story is a lie' - this a very big failure in logic.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Still pretending to know. Trying to pretend non-conventional craft rely on Lazar's story - which they don't. You don't know. It is lies to pretend you know what was flying there before you went. Even a half-wit could see that. Every person reading this apart from you KNOWS I'M CORRECT. Even Campbell admitted he can't know what happened then for sure as I quoted earlier and you're still hoping we all forget.

Stop making fraudulent claims about your knowledge. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE YOU WERE THERE!

As I said, there were whistle-blowers regarding non-conventional craft from ex-staff at Area 51 long before Lazar turned up, in fact Lazar was still at high school probably. Are you pretending to know what happened 13 years before you arrived too? How transparently deceitful you are being is not impressive.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Call me a liar. See if I care. Attacking the messenger of truth is a common tactic when you have no facts to back up your argument.

You miss the point here, so let me state it once again. I am not on trial here. Bob Lazar is on trial.

Make a feeble attempt to follow this logic:

1)Bob Lazar claimed to possess a sample of element 115. He showed it to George Knapp. Hence he had total control over the sample.

2) Talk is cheap, but physical evidence rules the day. Physical evidence would have proven Bob Lazar's story.

3) Bob Lazar never delivered his element 115 to a lab. He never bothered to do this even thjough it would have cleared his name.

4) Thus Bob Lazar is a liar.

QED.

Ok, now go ahead and do some more smack talk.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I missed nothing since the Lazar story is fake. There is no S-4 facility. Bob never had any element 115 else he would have brought it to a lab.

Case closed, at least by those who are analytical and logical.

I just read through this entire thread and must commend you in your persistance, despite stating "case closed" several times, still here you are, hanging around weeks later. One might think you have an agenda?

Furthermore, i thank you for bumping this thread to the top so many times by your persistant posting(although most of them nonsensical) i would probably have missed this thread otherwise.

Also i am still waiting for you to answer those questions back in the beginning of this thread by some of the other members... it might be in your interest to adress those since your credibility in this thread have been rather low since somewhere on page 2 due to your constant dodging... Just a heads up.

Keep it up though, at least you make the thread go forward, and your posts gets me smiling like most comical reliefs do

edit on 26-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

So let's say Lazar indeed made all up, and Schneider is also wrong, and that even some other stories are not true. Let's say I saw the magical fairy that no one knows to exist but I did record it. Would people believe me? Of course they won't even if I'm presenting an original video, no one would believe it, everyone would call it fake and so on.

So what is enough proof for you? If the magical faeries was a UFO or something else when a real original video isn't enough? See, it will be never enough, so why bother wasting time to explain things to you when you have programmed your brain to deny anything out of the ordinary... tc tc tc

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Eyewitness testimony is flawed. Lawyers live to shoot down eyewitness testimony. The only use for eyewitness testimony is to start an investigation.

We have an eyewitness who claims Area 51 moved. The investigation proves he took the wrong road. Wilson's BS report is still on the website (Popular Science or Mechanics. You can dig it up.)

What you really want is physical evidence to back up the event.

Ah, but Lazar claims to have physical evidence. He shows element 115 to a reporter. What a shame he didn't show it to a lab for analysis.

Here is the chain of events:
1) Eyewitness testimony
2) Research
3) Validate, invalidate, or undecided

In the case of Lazar, it is trivial to invalidate his story.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You don't comprehend English. I have blow the Lazar story out of the water with element 115. You will notice most of the non-fanbois accept that and have moved on.

I have infinite staying power. I speak truth to power and will never be silenced.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Not only have I murdered you in this debate and torn your falsehoods to shreds, still you persist in pretending you haven't read my posts. I have already responded to all of your points - every one - despite the fact that you haven't done likewise. The reason for that is simple and EVERY READER CAN SEE IT, even your pseudo spy, wannabe squaddie mates. You can't respond to my points because I'M RIGHT and you're plain as day full of it.

When you going to admit you don't know what was in the sky (WHAT THIS THREAD AND THE VIDEO IS ABOUT) when you weren't there and stop trying to squirm out of your lie? To lie is to deliberately say something you know is NOT TRUE. That makes you a liar unless you admit you don't know. So go on. DO IT. Making stuff up in a debate is lying and a form of intellectual cowardice.

While you are at it answer the questions put to you as I have. Learn how to debate properly. I'm a good teacher, you could learn a lot from watching how I conduct myself in debate (bar a few snarls). That's why I come out on top 95% of the time. I don't get this deep into a debate if I don't know some basic facts about a case. Only a fool would bother unless they were trying to learn.

You've been ruthlessly exposed buddy. Man up and start responding to points put to you.
edit on 27/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I have infinite staying power. I speak truth to power and will never be silenced.

More please,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

One question or STFU:

Why didn't Bob Lazar bring the element 115 to a lab for analysis?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Why didn't Bob Lazar bring the element 115 to a lab for analysis?
It was stolen. That's pretty obvious. If it really was 115 then the authorities would take it back immediately and it wouldn't clear his name anyway.

If Lazar was fooled and it wasn't 115 it wouldn't clear his name as he believed it would be seized. No proof there.

If Lazar was lying and didn't produce it. No proof there.

If Lazar really had 115 then it would be seized as it was stolen. No proof there.

You don't know the details still do you?

What you are going on about repeatedly does not prove the case one way or the other. You are repeating it over and over to distract from the fact that you can't debate properly and you also told some untruths earlier in the thread.

You have misrepresented Glen Campbell claiming he put A51 on the map when Campbell admits himself it was Lazar. You also made the false claim (otherwise known as a lie) that you know what was in the skies above Groom lake years before you turned up. Campbell admitted that he couldn't know because he had that admirable trait called honesty.

Yet again, I have responded to your questions/points even though you haven't got the courtesy to do likewise. Members have noticed and commented (thanks NeoVein and others). They aren't stupid. It is plain to ALL who read this that you are desperate to avoid admitting you have been wrong. It takes a big man to admit what he doesn't know and an even bigger one to admit they were wrong. Cowards can do neither. It's pathetic!

NOTE TO MEMBERS: If I withdraw until we get an honest response to points made earlier in line with the etiquette a proper debate requires don't be surprised. I expect that honest reply to come never. There is an agenda at work here. Repeat after me, "There are no non-conventional craft tested ever, anywhere." There are some members who are so special they can even see back in time to check. No, really.... I know it's far fetched but I think they have super-powers.
They had a look and it's OK there's no fire where this smoke is coming from. They looked into the past and it was just planes landing. HONESTLY, YOU CAN TRUST THEM. They wouldn't lie to you.

edit on 28/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

[COLOR=00CCFF]Has it ever come to your mind that Bob Lazar maybe even Schneider could have been just a meat shield of real employees? That is people who presented themselves as someone they were not but someone else was and in return for money or other things, they took the responsibility and the bullets and all the threats, while the real employees could only protect themselves by using another person?[/COLOR]
edit on 28-1-2012 by Imtor because: /|>/-

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Again you fail at logic. You claim he had 3 pieces of element 115. Here is a novel idea. You don't bring all 3 pieces to the lab for analysis, you only bring one. That way should the lab snatch your element 115, you still have two more pieces.

Any more silly theories you need me to blow out of the water?

You do realize if he had element 115, the specific gravity, a simple test, would alone be enough to prove it was an element previously unknown to man at the time. That test could be done in minutes.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I don't claim he had 3 pieces of 115. Lazar did. Remember, it is me saying I don't know for sure and explaining why. You are claiming to know NOT me but you can't say for sure. It's just your opinion.

It sounds to me like you still don't even know what allegedly happened. You need to look research the details to see that some of what you said is related to what happened.

What difference would it make, only handing over one piece to be confiscated and keeping two? They still wouldn't have allowed Bob's case to be proven if he was telling the truth and it would be seized. There would not have been proof either way. That's the simple logic. If there is a cover up that is what would happen.

If there was a cover-up of non-conventional craft testing at A51 you would also get shills/agents and useful idiots desperately claiming to know things they can't know.

Now could you respond to some of the points made earlier. The thread is about Bob's home video and witness claims to have seen non-conventional craft near Groom Lake. Points and questions have been put to you earlier. Why are you so scared of this material from before you were there?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I have no fear of BS. My goal is to debunk BS. Once you debunk such crap, we can move onto useful topics rather than fairy tales.

Again you fail to miss the point, so again I will state it. Perhaps someday you can follow the logic.

Think will require thinking. If Bob Lazar takes element 115 to a lab, he is not going to say "I stole this from a government lab." He will ask that it be analyzed. As I stated, specific gravity alone would prove he had a new element.

Bob Lazar never took this step. Thus he is a fraud and the whole story should be considered fraud.

Again, you try to insult me in every post. This just makes you look childish.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join