It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob's Home Video

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
-continued-

Bob Lazar, Tracy Lazar, Tracy Lazar's sister, Gene Huff, John Lear, Jim Tagliani -

oops wait... that's six!

oops wait!... the exact quote was "a total of five witnesses on two consecutive weeks".

Was Jim at all occasions?
Was Tracy or her sister?
Nothing was said about all witnesses being present at all occasions.

Sheesh, keep up will ya?

How about re- reading your own quote from the debunker site. It clearly spells out the guest list and the number never reaches six.

'ooops' indeed.

I had the awning almost ripped off my holiday trailer parked in Rachel on one trip to the

range.

That's quite thrilling but strong wings blowing flares around do not match any of witness

statements.

You have been there... haven't you?

Again, you clearly have not read this thread.

reply from A51 - Even your vaunted Tom Mahood states in your link "I think most of Lazar's friends sincerely believe his story and are not involved in any complicity to put it over on the rest of us."
Oh is that right? That must mean all his friends except for the ones who witnessed the tests with him right?

"Again, it almost reads like you were there, one of the Fab Five."

Interesting unsupported speculation - cue 'Peter Gunn Theme'

Interesting in that it completely avoids the point of Tom's 'belief' in Bob's friends.

I will take that as a "Gee I dunno" for the debunker side.

Yes, being coldly factual would probably have served Tom better...

Oh... ya THINK??

instead of expressing his outrage at this fraud and his compatriats.

Mere speculation from a Johnny come lately who wasn't there. You have know way of knowing either way.

For example - I always enjoy reading posts by Shadowhawk, spanking some poor poster here, and elsewhere, with the pure facts.

Shadowhawk's alleged success or not in other threads debating members of unknown education and your enjoyment of it, has no bearing on the validity of Tom's speculations.

Post by A51 - Also note how many 'un-named secret sources' he cannot disclose he assures us are for real and 'have inside knowledge' that 'know for sure Bob is lying'.
Quite disingenuous considering Tom is yet another Johnny come lately who is no position to know for certain either way.

Honest skeptics withOUT an agenda to pursue, freely admit that the case currently can not be -conclusively- be proven either way, but in their opinion the evidence doesn't look good for Bob. I can agree with the first part, but disagree with their perspective on the second

You post the quote but neglect to reply to it. 'oops' yet again.

-->

edit on 23-1-2012 by A51Watcher because: we got a live one! lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
-continued-

Who of these six would be qualified to make any kind of determination what it was they were seeing?

So now we have moved from calling them ALL liars to ALL being unqualified to state what they saw, is that it?

Will you debunkers please have a huddle and get your stories straight please?

I have seen no descriptions from any of the witnesses that fit a 'determination' of any of your fab 3 -
(Airlines, jets or windy flares)

I have seen no footage that fits a 'determination' of any of your fab 3 either.

Who is "Tumbleweed Films"? Is that yours?

Well let's examine the evidence shall we? Let's see...

user name here - A51Watcher
youtube username with video in my signature - A51Watcher

Ya think mebbe?

oh wow, can you get any more presumptuous than that?

I can certainly give it a go! I doubt however I will be able to match the presumptuousness of someone who was not witness to the tests telling those who were, what they saw!

I think I see where this headed.

Uh oh, stand back whilst he is thinking everyone, there could be an explosion!

Don'y worry, there's plenty of time! ;D

Someone thinks enough time has passed, but the Lazar name hasn't quite faded from the public consciousness - maybe it's time to spam together a "documentary" of sorts, see if it can't be farmed around...

Oooh! Oooh! A conspiracy! I love it!
cue Peter Gunn theme!

I got a better one... Someone thinks enough disinformation has been fed to and swallowed by the public (as demonstrated by even ATS members ignorance let alone the general public), that it will be highly entertaining to re- introduce a few facts and pertinent perspectives into the 'discussion'.

It's certainly been a riot so far!

My 'enjoyment' comes from pouring facts on disinformation and watching it fizz!

edit on 23-1-2012 by A51Watcher because: we got a live one! lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

Funny how the regular visitors to the range see nothing interesting in that crappy video. Oh wait, the key is they have been to the range before. They know what they are talking about, as opposed to some random youtuber.

Once again, here is an opportunity for you to explain what happened to the physical evidence, the element 115 that Lazar claimed to have, even showing it to George Knapp. I will cut Lazar a break and won't insist on knowing the chain of custody, as required in court. He can provide any sample of element 115, even if not from Groom Lake.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
Who is "Tumbleweed Films"? Is that yours?

Well let's examine the evidence shall we? Let's see...
user name here - A51Watcher
youtube username with video in my signature - A51Watcher
Ya think mebbe?

Thought it was TheWatcherA51.
I'm just interested. Wondering if you own the copyright on all those video's. Kinda looks like you have Google Ad revenue turned on, and I'm pretty sure they frown on that if you don't have copyright on the video.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

I'm just interested. Wondering if you own the copyright on all those video's. Kinda looks like you have Google Ad revenue turned on, and I'm pretty sure they frown on that if you don't have copyright on the video.

'Kinda' is rather vague.

Since your interested... here's how it works -

Google Ad revenue is called "monitized" on youtube.

You are allowed to select which videos you wish to have "monetized".

Are you able to see which video's are and are not monetized? I'm guessing not.

But thanks for your kind concern!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

'Kinda' is rather vague.
Since your interested... here's how it works -
Google Ad revenue is called "monitized" on youtube.
You are allowed to select which videos you wish to have "monetized".
Are you able to see which video's are and are not monetized? I'm guessing not.
But thanks for your kind concern!

I am quite familiar with Youtube and Google Adsense, I have video's on there as well, one of them has almost 1.5 million views. I am assuming that any of your video's that have a popup "Ads by Google" are monetized. But it looks like the video's in question aren't monetized, I must have been confused.
edit on 23-1-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

You know seriously, I wish the tests WERE still going on out there, so the few guys like you I see around here with enough nad to actually go out there, could get to see what you came for.

I can't believe how many people said "oh yeah I wanna go" then chickened out when it came time to actually go for another run down there.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
In fact, even I didn't expect to see anything.

I mean the story on the news looked good enough to at least take a road trip and check it out. Too wild to be true, but just in case bring a camera along.

And even IF what they said on the news was true, there is -no way- they would continue the tests there right? Not after it had been leaked on the news. No way.

That's what leads to the sucker punch when you do manage to stumble into one. Wild impossible ####.

The look on anyone's face who does, I'm sure was as hilarious as mine must have been.

But sadly nothin on the trips ever since. Zero. Oh sure some jets and what not, but nothing of interest.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

WTF? Groom Lake is still a test facility. You think they run the place to exercise a few 737s?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
hey guys, I have always been interested in Bobs story. I am old enough to remember the story at the time it came out.
I have always been on the fence as to what to believe.

While im no expert on the case, I have always found Bob to be fasinating.
I have seen enough things with my own eyes to consider almost any UFO case to be worthy of investigating.

I dont want to debate with any one on certain parts of Bobs story as im not very up-to-date on all the details, I just want to learn every thing I can and make up my own mind.

I dont agree with everything "a51watcher" and "gariac" have brought to this thread (not the details of the case, but the way you have both conducted yourselfs in debate)

But i do appreciate your (A51Watcher) knowledege on said story, and im very interested in your response to "gariac's" question on the "element115" wherabouts or why it was never produced as evidence.

cheers.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

How I have conducted myself?

My record on ATS is quite clear. I have always been cordial to any member including skeptics as long as they maintain a civil attitude and tongue.

It appears you would prefer I not defend myself or my position.

Trolls and rude jerks are part of life on ATS whether we like it or not and I don't take it lying down.

Dark sarcasm is my response style whether you like it or not.

I've paid my dues and don't take crap from anybody.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
It would be nice if Bob Lazar spent 1% the effort you spent to defend his story. But alas, Lazar, provided he is still alive, just faded away into obscurity.

No wait, he doesn't exist. Say that please. Or 'he isn't alive' good then it's his clone walking.. you see how ridiculous you sound every time denying everything.

Also whether he knows Uut or no such thing as I already said, that doesn't change the fact that he may have taken part in reverse engineering whether single-handedly or with others.

The biggest fallacy of ignorant denial of events is that someone saying smth wrong - all has to be a lie, erased history - not humanly possible, has to be a lie either..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Gariac has probably forgotten more about that part of the Mojave desert than most of you will ever know. If you are just interested in repeating internet nonsense then please continue, however if you are interested in truth and historical fact you might do well to listen.
The main point of my contention with Gariac is that his knowledge of the desert years after events we are discussing is irrelevant. Nothing you have said changes that simple obvious fact. I think it is dishonest of him to pretend otherwise.

Take a look at the two posts here if you want to understand why I take the position I do. Denying ignorance involves admitting you are wrong sometimes.

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
If John Lear isn't a liar then he needs to be medicated and institutionalized. I know for a fact that he got booted from ATS for petty, dishonest behavior so I personally have every reason to believe he is the former.

In the interests of fairness, John Lear's side of the story is here at about 4:10

edit on 24/1/12 by Pimander because: firness added

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Pimander

Maybe the dulce story is fake but dumbs are real. You should do a phil schneider search to get some second hand knowledge. The guy was killed shortly after coming clean about working for the government as a geologist building a few.
I am well aware that there are DUMBS (one might exist at Dulce for all I know) and SAPs. However, I am also well aware that Schneider was making lots of stuff up. The bits he didn't make up were second hand.

I seriously doubt the stuff about aliens running the bottom level of a DUMB. I think Schneider made up the shoot out with Greys. I don't believe the stuff about aliens bathing in vats of human body parts. The ridiculous stuff originates with a disinfo operation focused on Paul Bennewitz involving AFOSI and possibly other agencies. It wouldn't surprise me if non-conventional craft were really involved though as there's always something behind the disinfo....

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Again... good points I agree with EarthCitizen07. You would think that some should be pretty obvious.

Thanks for posting.

(As for that Pimander character, don't know what he's on about though eh?
)

How very dare you.

I think you know better.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Yeah I meant to clarify that. The good points Earthcitizen made I was referring to were the ones about Lazar.

And while dum bases are an interesting subject to explore, many have the misfortune of stepping on the Phil Schneider land mine in the process.

Rather than going through all of it, simply start by examining his claim of holding a piece of 'Corbomite' in his hand, up to show the audience.

A quick google of Corbomite should tell you everything you need to know about Phil.

There's lot's more but all should be able to see just from that, it's waste of time.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

How I have conducted myself?

My record on ATS is quite clear. I have always been cordial to any member including skeptics as long as they maintain a civil attitude and tongue.

It appears you would prefer I not defend myself or my position.

Trolls and rude jerks are part of life on ATS whether we like it or not and I don't take it lying down.

Dark sarcasm is my response style whether you like it or not.

I've paid my dues and don't take crap from anybody.

Hey I understand where your coming from, but i cant be arsed going through this thread again just to find examples on how you have "conducted yourself IN DEBATE", but I can if you really want me to.
Firstly you misquoted me, I said "conducted yourselfs in debate" not how you have "conducted yourself"

One of your earlier post you mention somthing to Gariac about the right way to debate a topic, and from my point of view you havn't been a whole lot better than Gariac, infact maybe worse.

And that is all, I am not against Dark sarcasm, and yes I expect you to stand up for yourself. And I'm not against you.
I wanted to hear your resonse to Gariac about the 115, but at the same time I didnt want to come accross as to be on his side, as im not.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The obtuse humor included in my replies were to mimic and mock his style of attack.

As for my record being clear, I was referring to the list of all my posts since joining, which is available in every members profile. My record clearly indicates I am quite civil to anyone who responds the same.

As for this thread in particular, you won't have to look far to find many examples of my responding in kind, mimicking and mocking with as much sarcasm as possible.

If that's how someone wants to play it, let's go. Insults from the get go are not a good way to start with me.

If the monster 115 question is burning a hole in your pocket, I'm sure google can help you locate the answer.

Sorry but in this thread that question has been tabled to be answered in proper order along with everything else skipped over so far.

The reason for doing so should be quite obvious. The answers to all these questions are really no big secret. Yet some 'experts' are clearly oblivious to them.

And so if they DON'T know all the answers, why are they PRETENDING to?

See the point?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Look, if I am the only guy on ATS and the internet that knows the answer to this 115 question...

WE ARE ALL IN DEEP #### !!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

And as for it being too tedious to go back and read through those exchanges..., again that was the point I was making.

Have you ever seen a tactic of debate more tedious (and transparent) in your life? I doubt it.

Everyone else seems to have noticed.

At this point we are painstakingly dragging through each point raised in it's proper order until answered.

This is a clear demonstration of but only one of the rules of how proper debate is conducted, and what a mess ensues if they are not observed.

edit on 25-1-2012 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Look, if I am the only guy on ATS and the internet that knows the answer to this 115 question...

WE ARE ALL IN DEEP #### !!!

Look I can and I will look it up on my own, but like I said before, I appreciate your knowledge on this subject (well I did) and would like to hear your take on it! is that too much to ask?

I'm now starting to think your dodging the question.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join