It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas (Blog opinion)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Islam has sects that number all the way up to 72, and each sect has different interpretations of Shari'a. For a survey to be done on an non-consentrated group and to come to the conclusion that most muslims want behead, stone, lynch type Shari'a is not fair. The Shari'a that people dislike so much, is also a Shari'a that muslims among a number of popular sects dislike. It is a misinterpreted political system, whereas God in the Qur'an never said "become a political super power".

What you have is a group funded by the House of Saud of Saudi Arabia, who are the main fundamentalists of today. They fund terrorism, and when their sect began back in the 1800's they actually made it their purpose to destroy the history of other sects who have it correct. That in itself, won them the hate of a good portion of the muslim world. Unfortunately for us as muslims, our holy site is located with in their political borders. However, that does not mean that we support them as a government or a sect.

I want to go into detail but that post would be much too long. To put it simple:

Shari'a to the Sunna Salafiyya (fundamentalists): is a mixture of true Shari'a, and cultural Shari'a. They seem to be unable to realize that things such as stonings and beheadings were culturally carried out in Arabia, even before Islam. The Prophet did use these as punishments, but that was not mandated by God.

Shari'a to the Sunna Ahla-Suf: is simply law passed down to man by God. Not law as in a governing method, but law as in things we have to do, such as praying 5 times a day, fasting in Ramadan, and avoiding pork and alcohol.

As for your statement about educating muslims and "reminding us that this isn't 1500" I take serious offense to that. I come from a family of practicing muslims, all of whom are college educated, and productive members of society. You and others really need to understand that grouping all muslims together, and not giving people a way out, and refuting our explanations of the fundamental differences just alienates those of us who want peace. We try to explain that there is a wide gap between the groups, and you call us liars. This cycle is unhealthy to the relationship between American muslims and American Non-Muslims.

If you have any further questions, or want me to explain a little more feel free to U2U me.
edit on 28-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
One thing I see people bring up when it comes to this sort of thing is the "Not all Muslims are extreme" argument. You can say that about any religion or race of people, that's taking the easy way out IMO. For the sake of this discussion, since it is about Muslims, I'll use Muslims as an example. You can apply this reasoning to anyone though.

True, not all Muslims are extreme. Only the ones that have singled out and live by the extreme passages of the Qaran are. But that's no excuse for the peaceful faction to sit back and watch violence like this happen and not do anything about it. Violence like this is a problem that needs a solution. And if you're not a part of the solution you're a part of the problem.

Why would a peaceful Muslim sit back and defend him/herself from the verbal attacks people make about their violent counterparts and not do anything to change the behaviour of their violent counterparts? And don't tell me they can't. Violent or peaceul, they're sill ALL Muslims. Do they ENJOY sitting back and pointing their finger at someone else? Someone whom they say is still one of them because of their religiouds views?

By not doing anything about the problem that you say YOU'RE not a part of, you're silently advocating it IMO.

We have to defend ourselves first, because the first thing people do is group all muslims together. The second thing that is done, is we explain how they are not our counterparts, but an extension of a group who tainted and used our faith for political gain and dominant rule.

One could say the same about Americans who don't put an end to our governments trek around the world invading lands and predator bombing other countries. I speak out against salafism, and can point you to plenty of muslims who try to be vocal in doing the same. We're called liars. Are you silently advocating the US in its renegade attitude of bombing at will?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

You're right, Dbriefed, our mainstream corporate media is censored. The "news" is shaped to move the herd (us) in the direction TPTB want us to go in. So much news never makes it into the major news sites. When they finish controlling the net, we will not be able to trust any of the news we're getting.

I don't really have time right now to post here, but I got sucked into reading this thread and there is so much to respond to. Bravo to FlyersFan and a few others who have some idea of what is going on.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
Hey guys
islam is the religion of peace
its just a small minority who use violence and all that
right?

This is why i tell the political correct idiots who try to defend it to take their heads out of their bottoms!

There are a number of different factors that drove this man to commit these murders:

1.) personal financial catastrophe, loss of house, etc,
2.) loss of his entire immediate family.
3.) under Islamic law, anyone who tries to leave Islam and convert to another religion must be killed -- his entire family left Islam and converted to Christianity.
4.) by his family members (especially the females) adopting "degenerate" Western ways (like not obeying him -- the ranking male in his family), they all deserved to be killed to restore the family honor.
5.) the murderer's personal character weaknesses.

This is a perfect way for a Muslim (pushed to the breaking point) to get even with his family members who converted to Christianity -- dress up as St. Nick (Santa Claus) and deliver on Christmas Day the gift of Death.

AuranVector

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas

www.answeringmuslims.com

I watched this story more than a dozen times on the news over the past couple of days. I didn't see a single program that noted the obvious honor-killing elements of this massacre. Yazdanpanah had lost control of his family. His wife had left him. His daughter was dating a non-Muslim. And he killed them all.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28/12/11 by neformore because: Edited title to reflect the source article.

The 6th commandment is: You shall not murder

Any questions as to who Islam follows?

Answer: Lucifer

Ah yes, a control freaks response so losing control is to murder everyone he cannot control. Logically being controlling drives people away and makes them want to leave you that much more. I learned that the hard way when i was younger and i changed by ways and stopped caring about the things i couldn't control. All that stress will make you die young...and it will make other people around you die young too

edit on 28-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
The point in the main post was the fact that MEDIA IS PURPOSELY CENSORING STORIES. It appears they censor stories that are in a certain category to manipulate the public. By doing this, CNN and other news agencies have become SINISTER.

OK.

From now on every time a family member murders their family - - I'm going to call them on censoring - - if they don't include their religion as a reason.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Originally posted by Yazman
You people always bring up a person's religion when they're a muslim but never for anybody else, and when there's no evidence it was linked to religion you accuse a "media coverup".

Yet when somebody mass murders it's never "Christian Ted Bundy" or "Christian Anders Behring Brehvik kills people in Norway" etc it's just a stupid double standard against Islam.

Yup star for you, Also I bet it's Christians who are bringing up the fact they are Muslim, I guess they heard Islam is the fastest growing Religion and are trying to reverse it
(I think the Jesus dudes are scared
)

And some people are too ignorant to be afraid of Islam. Islam is a "violent, totalitarian political system disguised as a religion." Muhammad was a mass-murderer and a pedaphile.

If I were forced to choose between living under Communist rule and Fundamentalist Islamic Shari'a -- I'd choose the Communists -- they are more benign & offer more personal freedom.

As if the Islamic Extremists would tolerate you.... You'd either have to convert to Islam or pay a dhimmi tax for being an infidel.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

So there are no Christian murderers correct?

And how do you make the 6th commandment translate to muslims worshipping satan...??

I might have missed the part where ATS went from logical discussion to senseless accusations..

The only time any kind of killing is advocated in the Qur'an is in wartime, and if the correct context is kept - that killing is only in self defense. There is no death penalty imposed on apostates in the Qur'an. God does however say that apostates will get theirs in the afterlife. But that has nothing to do with the present life of course.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

This thread has turned into a I HATE MUSLIMS thread....

Stating facts isn't hate speech ... no matter how much the PC crowd tries to say it is. You bailed out before you could back up your statement that all religions have the same terrorist problems that Islam has.

FACTS?

Since when has ASSUMPTION been regarded as FACT?

From now on I want to know the god belief of every person who murders their family. If not - - its media censoring and being PC - - - oh and religious prejudice.

wonders what the percentage of those in America who have killed their family are Christian. My guess is "most of them".

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Maybe they do it because our goverments have bombed them and killed their familys?

That attempted defense of Islamic terrorism = epic fail.
Islamic Terrorism .. Is It a New Theat?
The fact that there are 'muslim countries' is proof of unending Islamic terrorism.
Those countries were vibrant and ancient civilizations ... all plowed under and the people butchered.
That's how Islam spreads .... at the point of a blood soaked sword.
Always has been.

Excellent post, FlyersFan. I'm so sick of ignorant people defending Islam as a genuine religion. They assume Islam is a genuine religion because it's the politically correct thing to do. They've never bothered to take a closer look at what they're defending. Islam is probably the most dangerous totalitarian political system in the world and their aim is world domination.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Here Iam sat here with pain shooting in my willy (Kidney stones) thinking that the ATS crowd are a decent lot, then this thread was created.
The hate and fear in this thread scares me, Remember the motto of the site..Deny ignorance..many of you are not.
OOps annie not aimed at you love, we agree with each other

edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Please provide some proof that my faith is a "totalitarian political system"... And show me specifically the part where our "aim is world domination".

I'd love to see this.

Also, for you and FlyersFan, did Christianity not spread the same way?
Oh I forgot, the crusades were "self defense".

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
And some people are too ignorant to be afraid of Islam. Islam is a "violent, totalitarian political system disguised as a religion." Muhammad was a mass-murderer and a pedaphile.

The leaders of America are Christian and bombing (mass murdering) people in other countries.

You can leave the pedophile crap out. Many things were acceptable in ancient times - - that we think differently about today.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
You people always bring up a person's religion when they're a muslim but never for anybody else, and when there's no evidence it was linked to religion you accuse a "media coverup".

Yet when somebody mass murders it's never "Christian Ted Bundy" or "Christian Anders Behring Brehvik kills people in Norway" etc it's just a stupid double standard against Islam.

Yup star for you, Also I bet it's Christians who are bringing up the fact they are Muslim, I guess they heard Islam is the fastest growing Religion and are trying to reverse it
(I think the Jesus dudes are scared
)

If I were forced to choose between living under Communist rule and Fundamentalist Islamic Shari'a -- I'd choose the Communists -- they are more benign & offer more personal freedom.

As if the Islamic Extremists would tolerate you.... You'd either have to convert to Islam or pay a dhimmi tax for being an infidel.

Are you gonna label Catholicism a false ideology? I mean the number of priests sexually abusing children has been pretty high, and now there's proof that the Vatican did nothing about it.

What about ancient Greece? They used to love them some children. Is greek culture false too?

Oh and for the 500th time the only people who were actually called infidels, were atheists and polytheistic idolators. Not everybody who wasn't muslim. The Qur'an proves that Islam does not oppose Christians, Jews, and "Sabians". Actually opening the Qur'an and reading it would allow you to realize that half of these "extremist crusades" are un-Islamic.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Here Iam sat here with pain shooting in my willy (Kidney stones) thinking that the ATS crowd are a decent lot, then this thread was created.
The hate and fear in this thread scares me, Remember the motto of the site..Deny ignorance..many of you are not.
OOps annie not aimed at you love, we agree with each other

Oh - trust me - I know.

I was in a thought mode last night - - realizing personal emotions - - rather then - - thought - knowledge - logic - - are the majority of voters in this country. Its damn scary.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wow so much hate....
I know plenty of Muslims and they are not evil, they don't agree with extreme views, they love their kid's just as much as we do...

Of course, there are good people who happen to be Muslim. They are fellow human beings.
Muslims are brainwashed from birth that Islam is the only true religion in the world. Does that sound familiar?

Before you lump Muslims in with Christian Fundies, there are some key differences:

1.) Jesus was a genuine spiritual teacher. Muhammad was not.

2.) Historically, Christians have committed atrocities. But Jesus would never have supported such behavior. It's been a few centuries since they burned anyone at the stake. Christians have evolved to more enlightened thinking since the Crusades and the Inquisition.

3.) On the other hand, Muhammad was a mass murderer who supported killing Infidels who refused to accept Muhammad as the "True Prophet of God."

And no, I am NOT a Christian.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Also to the poster above this post read this...
www.religioustolerance.org...

OMG .. that was funny! Or sad. They completely ignore the bloody history of Islam. How PC.

Whats your plan then have another crusade to deal with the Evil Muslims?

More like educate them. This isn't the year 1500 anymore. Women aren't cattle. Killing just because someone worships a different god or because you don't like they way they worship is just uncivilized.

Also remember the amount of terrorists is tiny,

Not so tiny. And not so discounted.
Pew Research - Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World

For example, Moroccans overwhelmingly disapprove of suicide bombings against civilians, but, among respondents in the six predominantly Muslim countries surveyed, they are the most likely to see it as a justifiable tactic against Americans and other westerners in Iraq. Opinions about the United States, its attitudes in dealing with the larger world and the Iraq war are also powerful factors in shaping support for terrorism, as are perceptions that Islam is under threat.

What do Muslims NationsThink of Terrorists

Arabs outside Israel have very benign views of these terrorists. Fully 52% of Egyptians support Hamas, the vile group that has taken over Gaza and that is dedicated to the eradication of Israel. Even worse, 56% of Jordanians support Hamas. Fifty-one percent of Jordanians (though only 43% of Egyptians) have a similarly positive view of Hezbollah. These two countries are Israel's "friendliest" neighbors. How confident can Israel be about its relations with countries the majority of whose populations fondly support its genocidal enemy? As for Lebanon, almost all (97%) of its Shiite Muslim population supports Hezbollah, which is of course the de facto totalitarian government in South Lebanon, where the Shiites live. (Only 18% of Lebanese Christians and 2% of its Sunni Muslims are fans of Hezbollah.)

UK Telegraph What do British Muslims Think of the UK

- - 40% of this poll found Muslims wanting Sharia law in the UK
These results are from a poll of Muslim students:
– 33% claim that killing is justified if done to protect religion.
– 40 percent support the introduction of sharia for British Muslims.
– 33 percent support a worldwide Islamic caliphate based on sharia.
According to Channel 4 Polls in August 2006, reported in both the Scotsman and the Financial Times:
-24 per cent agreed or tended to agree that the 7/7 bombings were justified
- 28% of muslims agreed they dreamt of Britain becoming an Islamic State.
-78% wanted Danish cartoonist prosecuted.
-68% want prosecutions for insulting Islam.
-62% disagree with the freedom of speech if it insults religious sensibilities.
-50% said British people who insult Islam should be arrested and prosecuted
-Between 5-9% say that violence to protect Islam is acceptable.
-Whilst 10-13% found that they “understood” why young muslims might want to become suicide bombers

you are falling for your Goverments propaganda, and you are helping spread the fear..

Actually, it looks like you are falling for the rhetoric of the politically correct.

there are as many Terrorists in every Religion as muslim ones

Prove that statement please. Show me that 33% of Buddhists believe in killing because someone insults Buddhism is justified. Show me that 33% of Catholics think killing because someone told the truth about pedophiles in the Catholic Church is justified. Show me that 33% of the Amish or the Mormons believe that killing because someone shows their religion in a negative light is justified. Show me that 33% of Lutherans believe that killing is justified if someone draws a political cartoon of their pastor. Good luck with that.

Another excellent post, FlyersFan.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Wow so much hate....
I know plenty of Muslims and they are not evil, they don't agree with extreme views, they love their kid's just as much as we do...

Of course, there are good people who happen to be Muslim. They are fellow human beings.
Muslims are brainwashed from birth that Islam is the only true religion in the world. Does that sound familiar?

Before you lump Muslims in with Christian Fundies, there are some key differences:

1.) Jesus was a genuine spiritual teacher. Muhammad was not.

2.) Historically, Christians have committed atrocities. But Jesus would never have supported such behavior. It's been a few centuries since they burned anyone at the stake. Christians have evolved to more enlightened thinking since the Crusades and the Inquisition.

3.) On the other hand, Muhammad was a mass murderer who supported killing Infidels who refused to accept Muhammad as the "True Prophet of God."

And no, I am NOT a Christian.

I enjoy how you're ignoring my posts.

1) Jesus was a spiritual teacher, true, but what proof do you have to back up the claim that Muhammad was not??? Talking out the side of your neck. If Muhammad was not a spiritual teacher, tasawwuf would not exist. If you don't know what tasawwuf is, you need to STOP trying to get your "islamic education" on jihadwatch and religionofpeace, because anybody, can put a negative spin, on anything.

2) It hasn't been that long since they picketed a funeral, or killed an abortionist.

3) My above post schools you on the word "infidel". And a true study of historic accounts and circumstances of the wars that went on in the time of the Prophet would prove you wrong. Your problem is, that you do research with a slant. You wouldn't research to know, you'd research to prove your own thought right, no matter what your source is.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You're absolutely spot on with this one, Annee.

Why, when a Muslim person carries out a heinous crime, is his religion brought to the fore, yet when a non-Muslim commits a similar crime, then his religion/irreligion is not even mentioned ?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

Christianity has evolved? May I take you back to 1992 where over 300,000 Muslims were massacred and 100,000 Muslim women were raped in Bosnia by the Christian Serbs? All religions have caused war, don't single it out on Islam.

No one in their right mind would defend the atrocities in Bosnia. What do the atrocities in Bosnia have to do with the teachings of Jesus? NOTHING.

The wars between Christians and Muslims in the Balkans have been going on for centuries -- a very complicated situation with centuries of cross-accusations and mounting hate. Ethnic cleansing of Muslims has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus or genuine Christianity. There are a lot of nominal Christians (in name only) who make no attempt to practice the commandments of Jesus.

The ugly mass rapes of Muslim women by Serbian soldiers was a way of making the women "unfit for marriage" and thereby preventing future generations of legitimate Muslims from these women. A truly heinous personal tragedy for these women.

What you are not getting is the profound difference between the teachings of Jesus & Muhammad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join