It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Father Aziz Yazdanpanah Honor-Massacres Entire Family . . . in Texas (Blog opinion)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by govspy911
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

The man who did all the killings in the Santa suit has already proved that for me. Im not saying the Islamic faith you practice teaches this, it is up to the teacher to interpret the doctrine. He chooses to interpret good or evil.

WHAAATTTT??

Don't switch up your post now.

This IS Islam. The majority of "real" Muslims would believe that this man honored himself and his family by commiting this horrific act. Most of the American Muslims would not do such a thing, because like many Christians, they are "watered down" in their religion. When you take a hard look at the "true" Muslim faith, it is taught that Westerners are all infidels, as well as many other nations, amd we should all be "cleansed" from the earth.

THAT'S what you said. That makes the claim that American Muslims don't practice "real islam" and that "real muslims" would advocate his murder. So you're going back on that now?

And because it's still there in your post, I still want proof that Islam teaches us (especially WESTERN MUSLIMS) that westerners are infidels, and that you should be "cleansed form the earth"... PLEASE show me..
edit on 28-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm so sick of muslims! It pisses me off that they are in America, land of the infedels to them. Islam should be banned! It teaches racial intolerance and therefor practicing should be made a crime. Look at how they treat eacother and their woman in particular! This is not a religion of peace this is a religion of terrorists.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Wed Dec 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuckMFd
I'm so sick of muslims! It pisses me off that they are in America, land of the infedels to them. Islam should be banned! It teaches racial intolerance and therefor practicing should be made a crime. Look at how they treat eacother and their woman in particular! This is not a religion of peace this is a religion of terrorists.

You speak of intolerance?

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

You speak of intolerance?

Interesting.

LOL owned nice one Annee lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Why do I need to teach you what you already know, and have made a wise choice to see around and go in peace. Are you from a Muslim country, or were you taught your faith here in the west? You know as well as I do that you would caution anything you say when discussing Islamic doctrine while in a Muslim country. There is a good reason for that caution and you know it. Perhaps it is no longer "most" Muslims that believe in Sharia law and honor killing. I would like to hope so. Here in America you can practice your religion in any way you see fit, but in Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc., you know as well as I do that exercising that right could cost you your life. Here in America you can make all the statements you want because you have that freedom to do so, so dont ask me to prove anything that you already know.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Why do I need to teach you what you already know, and have made a wise choice to see around and go in peace. Are you from a Muslim country, or were you taught your faith here in the west? You know as well as I do that you would caution anything you say when discussing Islamic doctrine while in a Muslim country. There is a good reason for that caution and you know it. Perhaps it is no longer "most" Muslims that believe in Sharia law and honor killing. I would like to hope so. Here in America you can practice your religion in any way you see fit, but in Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc., you know as well as I do that exercising that right could cost you your life. Here in America you can make all the statements you want because you have that freedom to do so, so dont ask me to prove anything that you already know.

Or you can just post links to the facts you have made (for the rest of us)instead of trying to wriggle out of them.
edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

What are you gonna do, deport me to a country I've never been to?

bigoted fool.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by govspy911

I touched on Shari'a back on page 4. Feel free to go read it.

And that was a good way to work around the request. Lemme school you.

ISLAM DOESN'T ADVOCATE HONOR KILLINGS... You're just talking to try and keep your fantasy going. You're not refusing to prove it, you CAN'T because what you're saying is a lie.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by yinyang04011

Just because some radical bomber of a clinic claims to be Christian does not mean they are. If they were truly a Christian, would they be doing such things?

Every time a Christian does something bad - - - a "true" (cough! cough!) Christian claims - - "he wasn't a Christian" - - "He didn't behave like a Christian".

Bet you never hear a Christian claiming a Muslim wasn't a "true" Muslim because he did something bad. He didn't behave like a "true" Muslim.

I've actually had someone tell me I'm not a true Christian - - because I'm a woman and I wear pants (Seriously! Years ago when I was still Christian).

Enough with the lame excuses for Christians behaving badly.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Go to Saudi and yell that in the streets. Get off the bandwagon, you are in America and free to interpret your religion in blue jeans as you please. I can't count all the Mideast regimes that have stood at the podium and preached "Death to America", and " Death to the infidels", all in the name of Islam. If you want to belive that Islam is a peaceful religion throughout the world then so be it, I have been around the world, in combat. I have talked to scores of people who did so in secret so they would not be killed for their own personal beliefs. You practice your faith in peace and I commend you for that, but just because you do not know the roots of your faith don't attampt to "call me out" on what I know in this world. Islam teaches that all others that are not Islam are infidels, and if you don't know that then you are probably a convert. Better that way I say, your religion is better off for it. Islam is peaceful in America because we would not allow it any other way, as not to infringe on the rights of others, but in many other parts of the world it is their way or no way.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Go to Saudi and yell that in the streets. Get off the bandwagon, you are in America and free to interpret your religion in blue jeans as you please. I can't count all the Mideast regimes that have stood at the podium and preached "Death to America", and " Death to the infidels", all in the name of Islam. If you want to belive that Islam is a peaceful religion throughout the world then so be it, I have been around the world, in combat. I have talked to scores of people who did so in secret so they would not be killed for their own personal beliefs. You practice your faith in peace and I commend you for that, but just because you do not know the roots of your faith don't attampt to "call me out" on what I know in this world. Islam teaches that all others that are not Islam are infidels, and if you don't know that then you are probably a convert. Better that way I say, your religion is better off for it. Islam is peaceful in America because we would not allow it any other way, as not to infringe on the rights of others, but in many other parts of the world it is their way or no way.

I discussed the fraud of Saudi Arabia on page 4 as well..... gosh

Also, it's completely stupid to tell somebody that they don't know the origins of their own faith.

Also, you're wrong. Islam gives passage to jews, and christians, as well as "sabians". Infidels were only atheists and idolators. ALSO on page 4...

And no, I'm not a convert, you're just a judgmental know-it-all...

DAMN you're ignorant!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Easy to say that when you are in the comfortable cozy free America.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What makes you think that Christians and Jews need any kind of "passage" from Islam? What would be the altenative, if there was no "passage"? I guess that would be the "death" part.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What makes you think that Christians and Jews need any kind of "passage" from Islam? What would be the altenative, if there was no "passage"? I guess that would be the "death" part.

lol... grow up..

you can't attempt to insult a point that just beat your LIE of an argument out the park..

"Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, ... whoever believes in Allāh and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve ." Quran 2:62

bye bye now..

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You have a right to believe how you choose, a right fought for and died for by brave American blood. Your welcome.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You have a right to believe how you choose, a right fought for and died for by brave American blood. Your welcome.

Oh Yes!

Only non-Muslim Americans are brave and have blood.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by govspy911

lol and YOU have no argument, just an off topic confirmation of a truth I already know.

But tell me, who was killed for my rights? Innocent Native Americans? Or was it more recently, like innocent Pakistani civilians using drones??

Or was it my dead black ancestors who were enslaved here?? Hmmm, let me know.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You said that, not me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join