It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
That is, unless the craft didn't just *accidentally* crash....

-rrr

shhhh!

Don't make it too easy for them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
Besides considering how he got to be the Intelligence officer for the only Atomic Bomb Wing in the world at the time, you also might want to consider why he was given several promotions and excellent evaluations -after- Roswell by his same Commanders.

link - MAJOR JESSE MARCEL'S POSTWAR SERVICE EVALUATIONS

These snide internet attacks on his reputation somehow forget (and ask you to do the same) that his report is backed up by many, many people.

edit on 29-12-2011 by A51Watcher because: the unusual

Good point. Correct if I'm wrong, but didn't most of the officers involved in the Roswell incident go on to get promoted?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Yes, and they also confirmed the ET nature of the event. All of them right on up the chain of command.

Henderson
Blanchard
Dubose
Ramey
Exon

even von Braun.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
That is very interesting about the SR-71 tools! I knew the engineers had to create the tools to make the Black Bird but I didn't know about the destruction. That is so historically interesting!! It's interesting how we had to import all that titanium from Russia; how ironic, huh? lol.

In regards to those MiG-31's, even though they had a positive "lock" on the Black Bird, were their missiles fast enough to catch it?!

Great discussion!! Cold War history is fascinating!

Yeah, it's ironic, lol, the United States didn't have enough titanium, so they had to import it from the Soviet Union. One could speculate if the Russians asked the Americans >>What are you going to use the Titanium for?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think Now after all these years it was one of our newest technologies that crashed and Not a UFO So it being top Secret and New they had to get it back Fast .

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927
I think Now after all these years it was one of our newest technologies that crashed and Not a UFO So it being top Secret and New they had to get it back Fast .
If it was secret technology then it would have been declassified by now. Why would the military continue to make themselves look stupid by carrying on lying to cover up 1940's technology?

That explanation just doesn't hold water. You need an explanation that explains ALL of the facts.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It would not be in the governments interest to cover-up the use of secret technology used in the 1940's up until today. What would be the point? Unless, of course, that technology wasn't anything man made which is my conclusion. The government has tried and failed to come up with the 'perfect' cover story but with all the new evidence this year which has surfaced about Roswell they are backing themselves into a corner. I still haven't heard the government explain why the debris couldn't be broken or burnt or bent without it going back to its original looks.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

The SR-71 was such a fascinating story, both in design and concept! I believe the "method" used by CIA to get the titanium out of Russia and into the United States remains a secret to this day! I'm sure it was funneled through a dummy corporation.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I haven't really looked too deep into alien abductions. There is a lot of information on abductions. I have reviewed the Hill abduction case, but only briefly. I think the problem with abductions is that they are mostly subjective. To my limited knowledge about abductions, and please correct me if I'm mistaken, but there is limited objective and quantifiable evidence of abductions. There is lots of subjective testimony but less objective evidence. I believe this is what limited the movement of The Disclosure Project. TDP had a great amount of fantastic testimony but it never went any further. In regards to the Hill abduction case, the inclusion of the Zeta Reticuli star system might be the best objective evidence in the case. Some abductees have had unexplained "implants" discovered and removed from them. That's pretty good evidence.

In regards to Roswell, there is a significant amount of evidence pointing, at the very least, to a conspiracy to conceal the truth of what happened in 1947. This much cannot be argued.

The truth is that the facts are hidden, and yes there are subjective, that is because so many people are ignorant. It's not common for three reasons - the aliens want to be kept secret, they were happening 30 years ago and are not happening (on a grand scale) now, and aliens aren't going to invade extreme masses for why would they need to? It turns out they selecteed individuals for their bloodline and personalities.

The evidence for objective truths in the abductions is wiped away right now and you have to dig in order to find it, and some of it is complete erased from our accessibility, there is now way someone can start abduction research today and be knowledgable unless they have access to this material.

During the dense time of when aliens seemed to be in contact with earth, Budd Hopkins proved with teams of people that the abductions were objective, and that the recovered memories were real. This was because he built a program to counteract imaginations and lies that would come from the subconscious, he worked with the people over several years and we don't have access to the reality of the physical events that happened.

In regards to the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case, the mass amount of abductions later was discovered to have started in the 50s shortly after Roswell, in New Mexico shortly after Roswell there was about 500 spaceships in the sky for 3 days, there must have been a distinction between spaceship and saucer because saucer was the most common word to say in that time, they were glowing red and 'playing tag' extremely high in the atmosphere. If there is evidence Roswell is real, than I don't think it is too far fetched to think these aliens may have secretly made a base in New Mexico, it would be easy for them to do it while humans didn't even realize it, possibly after they accomplished putting in the underground base they were happy and played tag in the sky (that area was just miles from Dulce). Betty and Barney Hill was the first accepted case by some UFO researchers that did accept any. It was found later that figuring out everything is not going to easy for the unbeliever.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Those crazy Ruskies! Like the article said, the T-50 won't be in service until 2015. The F-22 first flew in 1997. So at best they will have a fifth generation aircraft 18 years after the United States. When will they realize this mentality bankupted them in the 80's. Will they fall for it again? lol

Sukhoi has said the plane should be ready for use in 2015.

The F-22 raptor stealth fighter first flew in 1997 and is the only fifth-generation fighter in service.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
It would not be in the governments interest to cover-up the use of secret technology used in the 1940's up until today. What would be the point? Unless, of course, that technology wasn't anything man made which is my conclusion. The government has tried and failed to come up with the 'perfect' cover story but with all the new evidence this year which has surfaced about Roswell they are backing themselves into a corner. I still haven't heard the government explain why the debris couldn't be broken or burnt or bent without it going back to its original looks.

I think you hit it right on the head! They still don't have a "perfect" cover story. That's the crux of their problem. How do you fabricate a story to conceal the crashing of UFO?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Brigadier General Arthur E. Exon described to the authors Thomas Carey and Donald Schmitt what happened to the debris once it made its way to Wright Field. He told them it was analyzed for chemical analysis, stress tests,compression tests, and flexing. He said some of the pieces could be easily ripped or changed, while other pieces couldn't be dented by heavy hammers. Some of it was flimsy but strong.

Once outspoken about the Roswell materials and the incident in general, Exon became extremely guarded in follow up discussions after being interviewed by several congressional staff members during the GAO investigation in 1994-1995.

In 1948, following completion of a two-year industrial administration course at the Air Force Institute of Technology at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, he was assigned to Air Materiel Command Headquarters, as chief of the Maintenance Data Section.

bio

Gen. Exon has been the highest ranking military officer to come out and say directly that Roswell was the crash of a spacecraft and that alien bodies were recovered.

link
edit on 30-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Now maybe I haven't done all my home work but all the testimony regarding the crash indicates that all we have from Roswell is debris, is that correct? It doesn't sound like there was an intact fuselage or large portions of the aircraft, that maybe they completely disintegrated? In fact, it sounds like it was nothing but debris that was transported to Wright Field. It wasn't completely obvious to the people analyzing the material what it was. And if we had any substantial portions of the craft intact, Wright Field would have been the obvious facility at the time.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

-rrr

shhhh!

Don't make it too easy for them.

Hmmm...so are you "suggesting" the military was able to "shoot" it down?

Spill the beans! lol

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Those crazy Ruskies! Like the article said, the T-50 won't be in service until 2015. The F-22 first flew in 1997. So at best they will have a fifth generation aircraft 18 years after the United States. When will they realize this mentality bankupted them in the 80's. Will they fall for it again? lol

Sukhoi has said the plane should be ready for use in 2015.

The F-22 raptor stealth fighter first flew in 1997 and is the only fifth-generation fighter in service.

Despite the economic crisis situation the Russians have better fighter planes (it's not just because the american fighter pilots lost big to the russian fighter planes during simulation). The Russians will never go down economically just because they keep their superior military. While the Russians are still planning produce the T-50 the Americans have stopped the production of the F-22 because they find it too expensive, unfortunately. When will the Americans learn how to produce at a less expensive way? They will possibly never learn that!
So the Americans must be content with the very few F-22 they have. The fifth generation SU-37 is faster than the F-22 and also have better maneuverability than the F-22

By the way, both americans and the russians lost some fighter jets when they chased some UFOs (among them some F-14s were kidnapped by a huge UFO near Puerto Rico in 1988), but some russian fighter jet succeed to shoot down one of the UFOs near Kapustin Yar (previously presented Russian Roswell).

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

When the USAF released their final report to President Clinton calling it "Case Closed," that was a bold statement when I think about it...pretty defiant move by the military to the Commander in Chief.

No kidding. And someone involved in that project had to know that they were involved in a clear case of deception and essentially, lying to the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces.

I wonder how President Clinton felt when he received the report? Did he realize it was a sham? Did he realize that even him "most powerful man in the world (LOL) was nothing but a pawn in some larger chess game?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Points taken

Looking forward to the F-35, it appears it won't be in service anytime sooner than 2015 as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
does it actually matter if this same type of question/thread was already posted?

why cant we just answer the mans question? why cant we jsut talk more about the issue now then just bringing up OLD threads about it?

i will start off by saying.....

it could of been both a 50/50 chance it was alien(outta this world tech)

but then i remember seeing the new case file saying it was humaniod people from russia more like mutant humans.

honestly its just fishy for the gov or the media to cover it up or say it was a weather ballon which is kinda all bs cause there was eyewitness accounts of people seeing bodies and such.....

i honestly dont know what it could be but i think we will never know untill disclosure comes by

The best book on the truth was written by Stanton Friedman . - Crash at Corona -

Yes, there was the debris field about 75 miles north of Roswell, MN
but a damaged Gray Top Hat spacecraft made a controlled landing just north of
Magdalena, New Mexico. The U.S. Army showed up and threatened everyone.
The spacecraft was placed on a flat bed truck and moved to Albuquerque,NM
- Los Alamos National laboratory - The nearest, secure government facility.

------------
Apparently, 2 spacecraft were flying along and ran into a severe thunderstorm.
They had a mid-air collision. That caused one to self-destruct in the air and
create the debris field on the Brazel Ranch. The other had a bad gash in the
side but was able to make a controlled landing.

According to college students at the crash site, the Top Hat has a crew of 4.
There are 2 pilots and 2 engineers. 2 were dead , 1 had broken ribs and
1 Gray alien was just fine. He was one of the engineers.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I would like to pose one serious question, it is pretty well known no intelligent extraterrestrial life exists in our solar system other than here, earth. So apparently an extraterrestrial alien craft would have to come from many light years distant. How confident are you that such a technology that is able to interstellar travel would also crash into a planet. OK let's consider it was just a probe, sent before their technology progressed or from an alien planet millenniums deceased already since they launched a space probe 9 hundred thousand years ago. Also consider we have no verifiable proof of extraterrestrial visitation we can go to a museum and touch/look at.

But how confident would you really be is proposing that an interstellar spacecraft would be so careless as to crash into a planet under advanced extraterrestrial alien life control?

My answer is slim to none.

[snip]
edit on 26-12-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

-rrr

I really don't buy the "accidental crash" theory, or the allegation that it was "powerful US radar" or "lightning" that brought down the craft.

Assuming the craft/wreckage was of ET origin, my theory is that it was a staged event to deliver advanced technology to the US military. Not "super advanced" technology that the ETs have, but maybe just technology that was somewhat more advanced than what we possessed at the time. Its quite possible that the whole "craft" was just something hacked up purely for this purpose, something that had no actual capability of self-propelled flight as its only purpose was to crash. The "beings" nothing more that cybernetic robots.

The purpose? Maybe it was just to "fast-track" deployment of technology to the planet, in preparation for the time when the "worker civilization" would complete building the infrastructure for the "settler civilization" which was to follow.

That is of course just speculation and is just one possible theory to explain why they might be interested in giving us any technology at all.

Note: I am not so much against the feasibility of an accident bringing down an ET craft as I am dubious that they would just leave the wreckage out lying on the New Mexico desert unless it was intentional.

edit on 30-12-2011 by bluestreak53 because: Added note

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I think we will learn more about the Roswell crash after Bob Lazar reopens his website.

- Bob Lazar -

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join