It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Farrell has been clear; he is not of the opinion that does or does not include ETs and certainly not of one that relies on Nazi technology entirely to explain UFO/USOs.

His extrapolation regarding Nazi tech is entirely about Roswell where he says that he has not found, nor have I, any evidence that cannot be explained by Nazi Bell-like technology and any occurrence of spacecraft that would require extraterrestrial level (unknown to man) expertise.

Originally posted by Pimander I can just as easily say that he has not found any evidence that cannot be explained by Extraterrestrial Spacecraft.

You can say that and you would be full of it since you haven't a shred of evidence about ET technology other than what ferments in the drunkeness of your wild imagination.

As for not finding, "any occurrence of spacecraft that would require extraterrestrial level (unknown to man) expertise." Take a look at the thread below. He hasn't done his homework!

The Day Before Roswell

The day that you have 1/100th the credibility and experience at real researrch than Joseph Farrell is the day that pink unicorns fart in Lake Michigan.

You can quote all kinds of BS threads on here and dozens from other forums and you can believe your own BS (including your BS threads in your sig nature) as you like but for those with any level of reasonable intellectual discernment and the least capability to divide fact from fantasy, you will always be labeled as a entertainer not as one who pushed the Truth to the forefront.

Enjoy yourself and your silly sideshows.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Like someone already pointed out, the Air Force admitted to what they had found, but then changed their story later. I mean, what more do you need. Do you really think they mistook a baloon for a saucer? I could see if it was only a pic, but this thing actually crashed to the ground! It crashed to the ground and was identified as a UFO by the Air Force in their last moment of honesty before the brass said, "Opps!"

Nuff said. Believe what you will.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
Like someone already pointed out, the Air Force admitted to what they had found, but then changed their story later. I mean, what more do you need. Do you really think they mistook a baloon for a saucer? I could see if it was only a pic, but this thing actually crashed to the ground! It crashed to the ground and was identified as a UFO by the Air Force in their last moment of honesty before the brass said, "Opps!"

And your point is...?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Farrell has been clear; he is not of the opinion that does or does not include ETs and certainly not of one that relies on Nazi technology entirely to explain UFO/USOs.

His extrapolation regarding Nazi tech is entirely about Roswell where he says that he has not found, nor have I, any evidence that cannot be explained by Nazi Bell-like technology and any occurrence of spacecraft that would require extraterrestrial level (unknown to man) expertise.

Originally posted by Pimander I can just as easily say that he has not found any evidence that cannot be explained by Extraterrestrial Spacecraft.

You can say that and you would be full of it since you haven't a shred of evidence about ET technology other than what ferments in the drunkeness of your wild imagination.
What an utterly inappropriate response to my comment.

My point is that saying, "he says that he has not found, nor have I, any evidence that cannot be explained by Nazi Bell-like technology," is not proof that it was Nazi and means very little. Practically anything could also be explained by ET technology was part of my point as well.

My point had nothing to do with, "what ferments in the drunkeness [sic] of [my] wild imagination." I didn't even state that I have a definite opinion of what the answer is, but, I'm fairly sure the Neo-Nazi fantasy is way off the mark.

As for not finding, "any occurrence of spacecraft that would require extraterrestrial level (unknown to man) expertise." Take a look at the thread below. He hasn't done his homework!

The Day Before Roswell

The day that you have 1/100th the credibility and experience at real researrch than Joseph Farrell is the day that pink unicorns fart in Lake Michigan.

You can quote all kinds of BS threads on here and dozens from other forums and you can believe your own BS (including your BS threads in your sig nature) as you like but for those with any level of reasonable intellectual discernment and the least capability to divide fact from fantasy, you will always be labeled as a entertainer not as one who pushed the Truth to the forefront.

Enjoy yourself and your silly sideshows.
Also completely inappropriate response to the opinion of a member! You need to work on your communication skills. You don't come across as a person who likes a debate with manners and decorum which is what ATS is here for. Responding to a members opinion with rudeness just makes it look like you can't handle the facts in front of you. Think about it....

My point was that lots of craft were seen in 1947 that exhibited capabilities way beyond, "what would require extraterrestrial level (unknown to man) expertise." Some of the evidence is in the thread below.

The Day Before Roswell

Appeal to Farrell's authority relative to mine or that of anyone else is not a substitute for looking at evidence and debating it. If you can stop reacting like you want to murder me for daring to question your representation of Farrell (rather than Farrell) you might not look like such a nasty piece of work. As for any of my other work, if you are capable of manners and decorum, I'd be happy to debate any of it in the appropriate thread.

I also do not post on dozens of other forums, I only post on ATS and one other forum. As for being considered one who pushes truth to the forefront, looking at your posts to stars/flags ratio says it all about what the members think of your contribution.

edit on 26/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For me i cant see how people can mistake weather ballon/mogoul wreckage for a crashed UFO.The person in charge at roswell army base should of known better.So to me I think it could of been experimantal aircraft that we captured in germany or some airplane that some of the paperclip scientists were working on .Nothing ET related just plane old experimental aircraft.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

You think dismissing someone is not understanding what they said and making a false claim about them do you? Welcome to La La Land.

edit on 27/12/11 by Pimander because:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
i think going around a small town in the 1940's claiming that an alien spacecraft landed on your farm and the military and the police department took it is a sure fire way to be branded a screwball and blackballed by your community.

the fact he had a stable family and was respected in his community should give a hint of his integrity.

i believe it. and to top if off, the military released an official press release.

that press release was the biggest blunder in u.s. history. it would be like the pentagon, right after 9/11, releasing a statement on their website by bush, saying that they believe it was an inside job. then retracting it the next day.

if it was a cover for a top secret weather balloon, why release a statement at all. it would have died before it started.

they could have told marcel it was a top secret project, we'll clean it up and have a nice day.

once thing for sure, something did crash in '47. no one deny's that.

edit on 27-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Roswell has been discussed ad nauseam. A conspiracy did take place, but to what extent nobody knows and we'll probably never know.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The one man in all this who's name will ALWAYS come up when we talk about Roswell in 1947 was a pathological liar.As I mentioned earlier he almost certainly believed his own lies........
www.roswellfiles.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
I'm split on this.

On one hand, any high tech equipment not immediately identifiable may look alien to civilians. So I can't eliminate Military tech,Foreign or Domestic.

Flying saucers were in the news often. That probably added to the story a bit.

Though the stories from local people who lived through those times are pretty sure something "different" happened.

edit on 26-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

I'm split on this as well. We know something crashed...we know they did a tremendous job at covering it up...we know it probably wasn't a balloon. Afterall, why bring in all the "brass" for something routine? And why the need to ship it elsewhere? I think the wreckage was flown to Texas first.

Was General Ramey stationed in Roswell? If not, why all the "hub-bub" and the need for a general?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

i go with two ufos crashed into each other

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Cosmic911

i go with two ufos crashed into each other

Not an impossibility, but of all the theories as to how and why a UFO could have crashed in the desert I find this to be the least likely. However, coupled with the radar interference theory, it's a contender, a malfunction of some sort must have occured, leading to either a crash or a collision and a crash.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
what happened to that claim about it being a soviet experiment? i didn't get to read all that yet. was that debunked?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
what happened to that claim about it being a soviet experiment? i didn't get to read all that yet. was that debunked?

I find it hard to believe that Russians 1.) had any technology like any UFO and 2.) why the heck did they "use" mutants as pilots (could mutants fly anyway?!?!).... The Soviet experiment theory is a money making scheme...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

"could mutants fly"

Depends on what his/her mutation was

I've yet to hear what the 'Russian mutant' theory is all about, anyone want to enlighten me?
edit on 27-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I believe I will go with what I have been shown and/or told on my experiences.

Earth is protected Earth is a Laboratory.....even though they consider Humans a stupid Species they say we have intelligence ans worth a study also they believe we are worth saving when it is time.

I was told that they have done battle and that they do not like for any of their ships to crash on our lands so they try to take any battle out over our waters........so I believe this might have been battle but the ship or ships couldn't get to water.

I know the ships are hard to destroy and if hit they can usual pull out of it about the only thing I can think that might have made a ship crash would be if the ship was hit in such a way that oxygen got in to much oxygen kills them they are more so Botanical.

Sad really

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wrote a thread about what I think happened when I first came to ATS it’s is basically a explanation of the what some might call the “Russian Mutant” theory but I wouldn’t call it that. Most don’t really like this theory because it discounts Alien’s and makes Americans look bad.

But for those who are interested here is the link

Roswell, An Alternative theory

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Just linked you to what you might want to call the “Russian Mutant” theory, I want to point out that this theory is based on quite a bit of research and they are not Mutants in the literal sense. According to this theory they were children that were mutilated to appear to be alien.

Let me know what you think of it, I know that it’s kind of “out there” but its probably just as “out there” as aliens visiting us.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Dalbeck

"could mutants fly"

Depends on what his/her mutation was

I've yet to hear what the 'Russian mutant' theory is all about, anyone want to enlighten me?
edit on 27-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Hehe

Just follow the link in the posts above. I can't imagine the Russians had such a craft in their possession, surely they would've advanced it over the years and maybe even showed the world during the Cold War... Russia was all about propaganda....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join