It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in Roswell 1947?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by bluestreak53

I think we will learn more about the Roswell crash after Bob Lazar reopens his website.

- Bob Lazar -

As much as I'd like to believe in Bob's story I just can't. Knowing what we do about government and military compartmentalization, it doesn't seem logical that the government would expose its deepest secrets to an unemployee who only worked for them for 10 days. Regardless, I'm looking forward to his reopened website.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No kidding. And someone involved in that project had to know that they were involved in a clear case of deception and essentially, lying to the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces.

Its reminiscent of then-CIA Director George Bush telling then-President Carter, "You don't have a need to know," when he requested a briefing on UFOs.

Can you imagine?!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I think we will learn more about the Roswell crash after Bob Lazar reopens his website.

- Bob Lazar -

As much as I'd like to believe in Bob's story I just can't. Knowing what we do about government and military compartmentalization, it doesn't seem logical that the government would expose its deepest secrets to an unemployee who only worked for them for 10 days. Regardless, I'm looking forward to his reopened website.

Bob Lazar is a controlled leak. He is just another part of the disclosure process.

His company is doing well.
- United Nuclear -

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bob Lazar may never be taken as a serious witness which is sad and unfortunate because many Ufologists believe his claims and they do seem credible enough although I seem to remember there were some issues surrounding his education claims, etc. Didn't he take a lie detector as well? He was the first person to really disclose anything from 'the inside' which you could say is the reason we're debating such a topic today - his input changed the world of Ufology for ever.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

- Bob Lazar -

Bob Lazar is a controlled leak. He is just another part of the disclosure process.

His company is doing well.
- United Nuclear -

Everybody is welcomed to their opinion of Bob Lazaar. It is absolutely true that he may have been "used" in a disinformation ploy. That's about as far as I can believe. If you believe in Bob Lazaar ya kinda gotta believe in John Leer. But that's a whole other discussion! lol

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Bob Lazar may never be taken as a serious witness which is sad and unfortunate because many Ufologists believe his claims and they do seem credible enough although I seem to remember there were some issues surrounding his education claims, etc. Didn't he take a lie detector as well? He was the first person to really disclose anything from 'the inside' which you could say is the reason we're debating such a topic today - his input changed the world of Ufology for ever.

Bob is definitely an interesting person with a fascinating story. Many people believe him, many do not. I'd like to believe in him. Apparently there are no educational records verifying his credentials. Bob claims he attended MIT & CalTech. Those are pretty substantial claims. He hasn't produced a single shred of evidence or proof to back up those claims. Not a single document. Not a graduation tassle. Not a college sweat shirt. Nothing. Not a single student has verified that they were classmates. He claims the government has erased his education to discredit him.

Lie detectors can be fooled so no one really puts any faith in them. You can't use them in court so why believe what they say or do not say. He did disclose information on S-4. And I think Area 51 to some degree. George Knapp was able to locate his name in a Los Alamos Lab phone directory, although they denied he worked there. Some people say he probably was employed at Los Alamos as a sub-contractor or something, which is why they don't have any record of him being employed by them.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Have you checked out Papoose Lake on Google Earth yet?
The entire mountain range between Groom Lake & Papoose Lake is an underground base.
EG&G built it.

They picked a great hiding spot.

It's just east of the area where they set off hundreds off small nuclear bombs!

It looks like the moon with all of the craters.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good thread op, I am only sure the government is being secretive, but the truth I do not know. Imagine if instead of iran announcing they captured a u.s. drone they said it was a weather balloon? So if the u.s. Captured nazi or russian technolgy, why wouldnt they brag about it like iran did?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Have you checked out Papoose Lake on Google Earth yet?
The entire mountain range between Groom Lake & Papoose Lake is an underground base.
EG&G built it.

They picked a great hiding spot.

It's just east of the area where they set off hundreds off small nuclear bombs!

It looks like the moon with all of the craters.

I've seen the craters. That whole section is pretty cool! I'll check out the Papoose Lake area. Thanks for the hit!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Good thread op, I am only sure the government is being secretive, but the truth I do not know. Imagine if instead of iran announcing they captured a u.s. drone they said it was a weather balloon? So if the u.s. Captured nazi or russian technolgy, why wouldnt they brag about it like iran did?

Thanks for the reply!

I personally do not believe we captured Nazi or Russian tech. I do believe one possible explanation is that what crashed out there was captured, former-Nazi rocket technology that we acquired from Project Paper Clip. I think the government would go to great lengths to conceal what we were experimenting with. We know they concealed the backgrounds of Nazi scientists to bring them into the U.S. They gave Nazi scientists top secret security clearances to help us build our rocket and ballistic missile programs.

But its just one theory! lol
edit on 30-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
John Lear is just a pain in the backside for true Ufologists who actually have done their own research on this subject not only does he make ludicrous statements up about the UFO/Alien subject but he does the same with things like 9/11. I've watched his videos on Youtube and to be quite honest some of his claims are completely ridiculous surrounding 9/11 in particular. Even his departure from this forum seemed to be a conspiracy to him.

But as Cosmic911 quite rightly says lie detectors are not 100% proof positive however, they are used a lot perhaps not in a court of law for obvious reasons but they can prove effective.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Someone got carried away with the "Baco Foil"

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That is very interesting about the SR-71 tools! I knew the engineers had to create the tools to make the Black Bird but I didn't know about the destruction. That is so historically interesting!! It's interesting how we had to import all that titanium from Russia; how ironic, huh? lol.

The other irony is that the whole concept and equations for true Stealth aircraft are from a Russian scientist's papers! (Ben Rich, former head of Lockheed's Skunk Works details this in his book).

Someone mentioned abductions as more believable than Roswell... Really? I don't know of any abduction cases that have the same kind of evidence Roswell has, though the Hill Case comes close. Betty Hill's starmap is still amazing (especially as it contained stars only confirmed later, as well as those stars' colors, which were only confirmed later by astronomers). Most abduction cases however, are usually only reliant on witnesses vs. other evidence. With Roswell, there are known FACTS that support it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

Informations show that Bob Lazar claimed that the subsequent absence of documentary evidence of his two Master's degrees were a result of these being somehow pulled from the public record. The Shadow Government reportedly "Punish" former servicemen, former employees, witnesses who decided to come forward.
"Punishment" of former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals. Bob Lazar, for example, claimed to be a former physicist employed with reverse engineering extraterrestrial craft. He described the disappearance of all his university and public records indicating how military-intelligence agencies actively discredit whistleblowers.

The incident

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter. One day, due to the volatility concerns the aliens had over a certain experiment that they were conducting, they demanded that the guards not be present. The concern was that the bullets in their guns and gunbelts would cause a reaction. The guards refused and proceeded to come closer to the danger area. They were immediately terminated by the aliens, later found by two other guards to be lying dead of identical head wounds.

The actions and reactions of these events escalated until 44 military guards were killed. The aliens then killed the scientist they were teaching and left the facility and much of the alien technology behind.

In this conference Steven greer explain about alien spacecraft reverse engineering project.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
The "beings" nothing more that cybernetic robots.

www.abovetopsecret.com... It seems at least FBI released some UFO files, and you can watch this footage of what is supposed to be a surviving alien from one of the crashed UFOs. And from about 5:20 in this CNN Larry King Live - Roswell incident unmasked, Part 2, Frankie Rowe explain that the surviving Roswell alien used Telepathy.

There is this alleged briefing to Ronald Reagan on alien threat from outer space and his speech to UN. According to this alleged briefing at least some of the crashed UFOs originate from Zeta Reticuli starsystem. In this interview Chief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk" mentioned that he was in "contact" with one of the Star races who "told him" of 18 UFO crashes in the United States in 1947 from 10 different star races visiting Earth, because "she" (one of the aliens who piloted one of the crashed UFOs) lost focus for just one second that allowed the combination of Atlantean energies, the experimentation of Radars and lightning storm to cause the UFO's engine/guidance system to malfunction that lead them to crash.
And not only that. About 41:00 in this Camelot interview with Robert O. Dean, Bob told that Philip Corso had an encounter with an alien being at White Sands who asked him to turn off the radar so he could leave with his UFO, because the radar disturb the UFO's guidance system.
h t t p : / / w w w . o p e n m i n d s . t v / c o r s o - n o t e s /

The encounter happened in a cave in an abandoned gold mine out in the desert, only a few miles from the range area. Corso perceived a strange presence at the bottom of the cave. There was a humanoid figure that appeared transparent in the dark. Corso felt his mind was connected to that being’s mind. The core of the telepathic connection was reached when the being asked him, “Will you give me 10 minutes, radar free, after green time?” (Green time is a military term for a launch time window.)

So no "cybernetic" robots here.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What happened? Whatever the the official explanation is it is not.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by bluestreak53
The "beings" nothing more that cybernetic robots.

In this interview Chief Golden Light Eagle "Standing Elk" mentioned that he was in "contact" with one of the Star races who "told him" of 18 UFO crashes in the United States in 1947 from 10 different star races visiting Earth, because "she" (one of the aliens who piloted one of the crashed UFOs) lost focus for just one second that allowed the combination of Atlantean energies, the experimentation of Radars and lightning storm to cause the UFO's engine/guidance system to malfunction that lead them to crash.

Really? Did this "Chief Golden Light Eagle" have anything to back this up? How do we know it wasn't 96 UFO crashes from 57 different star races, all because "she" placed a piece of chewing gum on the "spacecraft navigation system". LOL

As you may guess, I think your references are complete nonsense and prove absolutely nothing. Its like one idiot makes up a story and three more have a need to embellish it to impress more gullible idiots who read this sort of nonsense as it gets spread on sites like this.

Originally posted by Anunaki10
And not only that. About 41:00 in this Camelot interview with Robert O. Dean, Bob told that Philip Corso had an encounter with an alien being at White Sands who asked him to turn off the radar so he could leave with his UFO, because the radar disturb the UFO's guidance system.
h t t p : / / w w w . o p e n m i n d s . t v / c o r s o - n o t e s /

Open minds is an even worse source for information than this site. It has heavily promoted many known hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
shhhh!

Don't make it too easy for them.

Hmmm...so are you "suggesting" the military was able to "shoot" it down?

Spill the beans! lol

Try reading right the way to the bottom of this, admittedly long to read all of, post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This bit:

Originally posted by Pimander
I am not prepared to publish all I have on ATS as that would mean I cannot claim exclusive rights to the material in negotiations with publishers. However, see also US attempts to shoot down flying disks

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It doesn't sound like there was an intact fuselage or large portions of the aircraft, that maybe they completely disintegrated? In fact, it sounds like it was nothing but debris that was transported to Wright Field. It wasn't completely obvious to the people analyzing the material what it was. And if we had any substantial portions of the craft intact, Wright Field would have been the obvious facility at the time.

Yes, there was the debris field about 75 miles north of Roswell, MN
but a damaged Gray Top Hat spacecraft made a controlled landing just north of
Magdalena, New Mexico. The U.S. Army showed up and threatened everyone.
The spacecraft was placed on a flat bed truck and moved to Albuquerque,NM
- Los Alamos National laboratory - The nearest, secure government facility.

Cosmic, I'm surprised you say this when the book you have been reading talks about the flat-bed truck too - unless you haven't read it all yet.... I am not sure about it ending up at los Alamos though. I haven't seen any credible evidence regarding that.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Very interesting thread. When you at the evidence in its entirety it would suggest the U.S. would definitely try to shoot down any and all UFOs over NM at that time period. Is there any documented testimony from pilots who say they shot down a UFO in 1947? That would be cool to hear.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join