It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Left Try so hard to Justify Terrorists in the Middle East?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Wow you really are ignorant aren't you? that or you just can't read long posts. I think I'll choose both. I loved how this thread became an attacking thread proving my point that you will happily stick up for terrorists rights when they don't have any to begin with and start calling me the liar! And with that I bid ATS a good night and I hope that this thread will get back to the original topic when I return in the morning. I welcome new challengers who might want to add their reasoning behind what just occurred on this thread tonight

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Wow you really are ignorant aren't you? that or you just can't read long posts. I think I'll choose both. I loved how this thread became an attacking thread proving my point that you will happily stick up for terrorists rights when they don't have any to begin with and start calling me the liar! And with that I bid ATS a good night and I hope that this thread will get back to the original topic when I return in the morning. I welcome new challengers who might want to add their reasoning behind what just occurred on this thread tonight
round and round you go, yet you still won't answer my questions and still won't provide proof of what you accuse me of. Do you think anyone is buying your schtick? Do you think it isn't apparent that you are blatantly dodging these things, even though I addressed all of your questions?

Hell, you do it again in this post. PROVE THAT I HAVE STUCK UP FOR ANYONE here. Go on, do it. It shouldnnt be hard, as you keep going back to it. So prove it. Or admit that you are a liar. Its that simple.

What question is it that you think I won't answer? Ask it, and I will gladly answer, again. See, I am not a coward, like you. I answer questions posed to me, and don't run away crying when I am called out.

Need a tissue? Or can you act as a big boy and oblige my requests?

edit on 24-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Christian America has killed 100,000+ Iraqis and 60,000+ Afghani's. The terrorists have not even come close to registering that many dead! If it were your family killed you would be a terrorist as well. It is all a matter of perspective!
edit on 24-12-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

After all of this, I will simply ask, one more time, as simply as I can so.you can understand it:
1)what proof do you have about the accusations you have made about me
And
2)why are you only ok with aggressive violence when it comes from the west.

That's its. Answwer these two questions. Go on. I dare you.

Or continue to dodge them and show yourself as what you really are.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seems to me the one who dropped 2 nuclear bombs was the Democrats
Seems to me the one who started Vietnam was the Democrats
Seems to me the one who bombs Bosnia were the Democrats
Seems to me the one who bombed Pakistan were the Democrats
Seems to me the one who bombed Yemen were the Democrats
Seems to me the one who bombed Libya were the Democrats
Seems to me the one who are going around to Foreign countries at the moment and killing any Brown person are the Democrats even if they are American citizens.

And abortion that has killed over 50 million children supported by the Democrats and the only ones what are going around defending Islam and condeming Jewish and Christians.

And the Democrats heros are Chez,Chavez.Mao and other homicidal maniacs and the left vilifies the right when they do and continue to do worse than the right ever has.

Forgot to add their terrorist gun running operation in Mexico that has killed thousands.
edit on 22-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to paint Dems as the bigger warmongers??????

Reps are NOTORIOUS war-mongers/hawks. Stop trying to smear your one-sided/lop-sided propaganda all over this site, as you usually do. Dems are the lesser evil in every way, including waging war, and you consistently ignore the historical context of your claims. GTFO, "neo". It's ridiculous you use the name "neo" when you're nothing like it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shillbillyjim
it's not about left or right, it is about using a boogieman to scare people into giving up their freedoms. After they take enough freedoms and blur the line so that people get paranoid and the "see something say something" campaign pushed by homeland security takes off. People start ratting out everyone for every little thing(like your neighbor has some fertilizer for his yard/garden so he must be making bombs.) Then all of a sudden we are all in these internment camps we hear so much about......These things may not happen, but if we don't come together and address the true problems at hand instead of the same old left/right bickering amongst ourselves then this very well could happen.

I could not agree more, The greatest thing to fear is fear itself, if you make people scared enough by fear-mongering, eventually the powers that be do not need to go to great lengths to "investigate" people, nor does the government (left OR right) have to respect the laws that are left to protect them, as their neighbors and friends do all the leg work for the people who want to take your freedoms. I don't think this issue is so much about the politics of the person, all the politicians of all the different stripes are in on this loss of freedom. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Ryan

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
seems to me that 99.9% of all those screaming to "bomb Iran" are Christians....
with their claims of "we have to defend OUR holy land, Israel from the evil Muslims."

edit on 22-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

REALLY? can you prove that ?

I'm not religious in any way even tho i was Christened at birth, and literally everybody i know was to, and neither do they consider themselves Christian/religious in anyway, the same can be said for nearly all of Europe & the US, nobody goes to church any more do they, not on the scale Muslims go to mosques, the fact is, there are very very very few Christians in the west today, religion is a dying and a thing of the past in the west,

So saying 99.9% of those calling for the bombing of Iran are extremist Christians shouting we must protect our holy land is most certainly the biggest steamy load of BS i have ever read on these forums

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Christian America has killed 100,000+ Iraqis and 60,000+ Afghani's. The terrorists have not even come close to registering that many dead! If it were your family killed you would be a terrorist as well. It is all a matter of perspective!
edit on 24-12-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Erm no they haven't

If you would like to go here,
www.iraqbodycount.org...

You can look at the records and the courses of death, while i don't deny the death toll, i do strongly disagree with the way you present your numbers and accusations, and no doubt they was presented to you in much the same way you are doing now, without even bothering to look or understand what has & is going on out there, which has nothing what so ever to do with our troops, the sunni & shiite muslims are having abit of a cival war out there and this accounts for a HUGE % of the death toll in those numbers, you claim are all due to coalition troops

Christian America has killed 100,000+ Iraqis and 60,000+ Afghani's.

Right so lets take a look at some of the most recent death in Iraq that was killed by Christian Americans

Friday 23 December: 11 killed Baghdad: 5 by IEDs. Mosul: 3 by IEDs. Kirkuk: 1 by AED, 1 body. Gatun: 1 by gunfire. December casualties so far: 331 civilians killed. Thursday 22 December: 85 killed Baghdad: 75 killed in several bombings. Baquba: 6 by gunfire. Mosul: 2 by IED, 1 body found. Kirkuk: 1 body. December casualties so far: 320 civilians killed. Wednesday 21 December: 6 killed Mosul: 2 by gunfire. Kirkuk: 2 by AED. Abu Ghraib: 1 Sahwa chief by AED. Baghdad: 1 by gunfire. December casualties so far: 235 civilians killed. Tuesday 20 December: 4 killed Falluja: 1 killed by bomb inside shop. Baghdad: 1 university lecturer by AED. Mosul: 1 by gunfire. Haswa: 1 by IED. December casualties so far: 229 civilians killed. Monday 19 December: 10 killed Mosul: 3 by gunfire in separate incidents. Balad: 1 pilgrim by IED. Baghdad: 1 by IED. Tikrit: 2 policemen by IED. Falluja: 3 bodies. December casualties so far: 225 civilians killed. Sunday 18 December: 6 killed Baghdad: 2 by bomb hidden in rubbish. Al-Suda Bu'weza: 4 by IED. December casualties so far: 215 civilians killed. Saturday 17 December: 7 killed Baghdad: 1 judge by gunfire, 5 by IEDs. Falluja: 1 by bomb inside a bag.

Since when did coalition troop use IEDs ?

Thursday 27 October: 40 killed Baghdad: 35 by IEDs, sniper. Mosul: 2 by gunfire, 1 body found. Iskandariya: 2 by IED. October casualties so far: 326 civilians killed. Wednesday 26 October: 13 killed Mosul: 5 by gunfire, bombs. Zubaye: 2 by gunfire. Tikrit: 1 policeman by IED. Kut: 1 policeman's wife stabbed. Hilla: 1 Sahwa member by IED. Samarra: 1 policeman by bomb. Baghdad: 1 Sahwa member by AED. Mussayab: 1 by gunfire. October casualties so far: 286 civilians killed. Tuesday 25 October: 12 killed Mosul: 4 by IED. Baghdad: 1 traffic policeman by IED. Falluja: 1 by gunfire. Baquba: 3 by IED, 1 Sahwa member by AED. Iskandariya: 2 (mother and child) by IED. October casualties so far: 273 civilians killed. Monday 24 October: 15 killed Baghdad: 6 killed in shootings, bomb explosions. Zanjili: 5 family members by gunfire. Mosul: 2 by gunfire. Kirkuk: 1 by gunfire. Buhriz: 1 by gunfire. October casualties so far: 261 civilians killed. Sunday 23 October: 9 killed Baghdad: 2 oil ministry employees by gunfire. Mosul: 2 by gunfire. Tikrit: 2 (teacher and his daughter) by gunfire. Jurf al-Sakhar: 1 by gunfire. Baquba: 1 by gunfire. Karma: 1 by gunfire. October casualties so far: 246 civilians killed. Saturday 22 October: 8 killed Mosul: 6 killed by gunfire, IED. Baghdad: 1 by gunfire, 1 by IED. October casualties so far: 237 civilians killed. Friday 21 October: 7 killed Mosul: 1 woman by gunfire, 3 policemen by IED. Ramadi: 1 motorist by IED. Al-Athaleea: 1 woman's body found with gunshot wounds. Amiriyat al-Falluja: 1 motorist by gunfire.

Are you noticing anything yet? a pattern maybe? namely POLICE & IEDS?

I thought not, because that doesn't fit your lies to well does it,

Casualties of suicide bombings in Iraq, 2003-2010

Suicide bombs have injured no fewer than 30,644 Iraqi civilians.

For the first time, researchers describe the impact of suicide bombs on both Coalition military forces and Iraqi civilians. They found that that the disparity between the numbers killed has been vastly different between the two cases, with 60 times as many civilians killed as soldiers (12,284 vs. 200). This disparity is extreme by any standard, and evidence that civilians are not just the "collateral damage" of suicide bombers in Iraq but an intended target.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The terrorists who attacked on 9/11 didn't do it because America is not a Muslim nation. They did it to reshape geopolitics

Are you someone else who hasn't spent enough time in the 9/11 section of this site?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
well, the problem is that jewish lobby is very strong in spreading misinformation and hiding the truth, so what you may call 'terrorist' another one may call 'freedom fighter'...

here is a nice example of how israelis behave:

if you had such people invaded your country and killed your family, what would you do?

Very good video, you can really see in this video how pee'd of the jews are,

That's exactly what happens to peoples minds when they are being attacked from all sides every day of the year, its like when a husband bullys his wife for many years and she finally snaps & murders him, or like the guy who is bullied in high school to then one day just snap and start killing everybody in the school, we are looking at the same thing here, only a nation and not a person,

Oh what... you thought they was born thinking that way just because they was jews?

We are all born into this world the same, it the life around you which moulds you into the person you are today, one can only guess, an educated guess, that someone has extremely pee'd them off, notice the man says, "we will do such & such" because thats what they do, its a reaction,

As i said in a million posts before, around & around we go,
edit on 24-12-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I never said it was all the west's fault. Seems you interpret things as you desire them to be. I also find the rest of your statements to be quite diluted and that is exactly what I spoke about being the wrong attitude towards it all. These acts of terrorism were not on our doorstep or anyone else until they got involved. It is a perpetuation. Rather than unity, response to inhumane acts is to commit more and call it defense. Here I am stuck int he middle of those who think like you do.

I digress though. I get where you are coming from. Life is not all peaches and candy. But to behave as if you have to pick a side in a fight that was never your fight to begin with is illogical in my view and many others in this world believe the same as the opposition has it's stand as well.

I don't hold it against you for how you feel. All I know is that until this type of attitude and behavior stops, nothing good will come of this world.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It's how I feel anyways. I believe that if more and more people took a similar position then maybe we could all improve our attitudes towards one another and have a chance for peace. Instead, it's pure deflection of anyone who prefers to get involved in things that are not there concern. It's the nature of humans to do so and it's time we tried to make better on that. All of us.

I don't want my kid being killed by an enemy that was never mine and I don't want my kid killing an enemy that was never his or hers.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

No. I don't mean Mexicans.

Are you realllllly that unaware of the high percentage of illegal aliens that are Muslim?

Are you reallllly that unaware of the frequency with which terrorist documents are found in the Southwester desert near the border in Arabic? . . . i.e. designs for bombs and other violence making plans etc?

Even the MSM has had plenty of stories about it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

I digress though. I get where you are coming from. Life is not all peaches and candy. But to behave as if you have to pick a side in a fight that was never your fight to begin with is illogical in my view and many others in this world believe the same as the opposition has it's stand as well.

Your post sounds quite compassionate and thoughtful and even like a measure of wisdom.

Sadly, also unrealistic to the current realities.

I don't think it's very easy for Westerners to wrap our minds around the Islamic mentality that

ALL NON MUSLIMS MUST BE CONVERTED OR EXTERMINATED. MUST BE--NO LASTING OTHER OPTION. NONE.

I lived with a Muslim roommate that slept about 2 feet away from me--that I gave housing to for over a year. He converted to Christianity and went on to research very extensively how Islam does not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but worships a demonic moon god, instead.

People just do not realize the extensive and intense . . . and violently EXCLUSIVE TYPE OF IN-GROUP mentality that is DEEPLY entrenched in Islam--that Islam is immersed in--that is inherently a part of every cell and fiber of Islam.

THERE IS *NO* PLACATING IT. NONE. They will pretend to be placated until they have a majority sufficient to impose their bloody will on non-Muslims. That SORT OF STRATEGY IS WRITTEN IN THEIR FOUNDING DOCUMENTS. THERE IS NO LASTING PLACATING POSSIBLE.

NONE.

The notion that we can all just get along is farcical, idiotic, untrue, wrong, deadly.

I wish it were otherwise. It's not.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to paint Dems as the bigger warmongers??????

Sounds like you may be unaware of TRUE HISTORY.

Sure, the MSM has been VERY SUCCESSFUL at painting the GOP with the warmongering label vs the DEMS.

The facts are otherwise. The DEMS have been in office IIRC, for all the beginnings and major escalations of major conflicts up to Iraq.

I think it can be demonstrated anyway that foolishly playing the pacifist, unilateral disarmament card SETS UP MORE WARS AND VIOLENCE than does a quality defense capacity and will.

It's a bit of a moot issue anyway--the Marxist globalist satanic oligarchy is behind all the violence and uses both DEMS and GOP in a merciless good-cop/bad-cop charade to set up and kick off wars after wars.

They really are serious about forcing the world population down to 200 million.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

WHAT UNMITIGATED BALDERDASH NONSENSE.

1. America ceased being an authentic Christian nation long ago.

2. The power-mongers in charge have virtually never been authentic Christians. I don't know if Reagan was a partial exception, or not. Some say yes, he was.

3. The Marxist globalist oligarchy are the people, group, power-mongers behind ALL THE WARS AND VIOLENCE. They have been setting up both sides of the conflicts from BEFORE WWI.

4. Granddaddy Bush funded Hitler. They love death, mayhem, chaos, suffering, genocide. Their spiritual father and boss satan feeds on that stuff.

5. Blaming such on authentic Christians is ignorant, uninformed, inaccurate, wrong, laughable.

6. BTW, HOW WOULD YOU suggest placating Islam whose founding documents DECLARE, INSIST, THERE IS TO BE NO PLACATING AND THAT ALL NON MUSLIMS MUST, IN THE FINAL ANALYSIS BE HUNTED DOWN AND TOTALLY EXTERMINATED OFF THE PLANET? How do you placate such a mentality and spirit???

"Pretty please, Mr Muslim, don't behead me. I'm too sweet!"

I'm sure that'll be VERY effective.

/sarc

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Now it's not, because more nations are involved. The more others get involved, the more it spreads. This is nothing new. The western civilizations and Christians particularly have been sticking there noses into other Nations affairs for the entirety of it's inception. I blame them all equally.

Such blame would be wholesale inaccurate, foolish, wrong--horribly !WRONG!

1. The Marxist globalist oligarchy has been setting up and lighting off geopolitical conflicts for at least 110 years. Some say 400 years.

2. Their father satan loves that stuff, feeds on that stuff--it's his avocation, vocation, hobby.

3. No, Authentic Christians have NOT been behind that, AT ALL.

4. Authentic Christians have fed hundreds of millions of starving.

5. Authentic Christians have given water wells, schools, community development projects to hundreds of millions in the 3rd world and still are.

6. Authentic Christians have given hospitals and free medical care to hundreds of millions of the poorest of the poor and still are.

7. Yes, WHEN the Marxist globalist oligarchy continues to ruthlessly set up contexts and forces to obliterate genocidally their authentic Christian,

SOME ALERT authentic Christians with an ounce of backbone stand up and resist such forcably.

I gather you think we should just be genocidally eradicated off the planet to please your and violent Muslim sensibilties?

How sweet.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's but one of maybe 2-3 dozen such articles I've read in the last 1-3 years about such.

Folks who are unaware of such or who use

MINIMALIZATION to dismiss such realities are either grossly uninformed or terminally suicidally foolish, imho.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All I can do is laugh at you man. You labeled me so many things and yet some how I have not alluded to any of those labels. I speak of peace and you try to establish me as some sort of enemy of the state.

Again, this is the attitude that is killing people in this world. I will not even entertain further discussion with you because you just want to slander fellow members who think differently and feel there is abetter way of resolving things without pointing blame in just one direction.

You sir may have a great day and sling that mud because when ti gets down to it. Anyone of any intelligence need not worry about you. Sling that mud you armchair commando. I hope to goodness you don't get blown up by your own sentiments.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So why did you feel the need to write two more posts in two hours after I clearly stated I'd be back in the morning?

When have you stuck up for terrorists? When you say crap like this it clearly means you don't like Freedom or basic human rights. OH the poor terrorists! Leave them alone!

And why are they the only terrorists? Why do you not consider outside armies INVADING countries and forcing capitalist ideals on those people to be terrorism?

Clearly freedom annoys you!

You calling them terrorists is no different then their dislike of you for your 'freedom' (which, by the way, is an asinine argument).

And then when you say crap like this it makes me think you are a brainwashed idiot thus disproving all the points you were making before about not labeling or how this war is not religious.

don't you think before any attack by a muslim, the thought that goes through their head is 'i have to admit, it would be better if these people embraced allah"?

In your humble opinion:

And let's be clear, these wars have nothing to do with forcing democracy. By its very definition, democracy cannot be forced. It is about spreading capitalism.

Can you PROVE this to me? Go ahead I dare ya!

Sticking up for more terrorism:

Exactly! Its about what we believe is right, therefore we don't label it terrorism (even though, by definition, what america is doing is very much terrorism).

Why is it that you so easily accept that your way is superior?

Another question answered with a question. You like to do this a lot! There is overwhelming evidence to support that democracy is a much better system than loose governments run by religious nut jobs.

Sticking up for terrorists or Radical Islam take your pick:

You justify the american actions because "you gotta admit, democracy is better that what they have",

You accuse me of sticking up for America the terrorists

The onlt person justifying terrorist actions in our exchange is you, and you have done it adamantly.

so I will ask no more questions here.

If only that were the case. Now I am going to write another post to you about all the questions that I have asked you and you didn't answer so please wait patiently.
edit on 24-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join