It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Left Try so hard to Justify Terrorists in the Middle East?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I don't believe in that conspiracy theory, I do believe that America had some foreknowledge about the attacks. and that's why the skies were so confusing at the time, but I do not want this turning into another what happened on 9/11 thread. We all know there are terrorists in the Middle East, well some of us do. And that's what this thread is about.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

How about you go live in the terrorist countries and then try to even come back here to defend them? Although you won't be able to even do that because you are not welcome there. And if you managed to sneak into the terrorist countries the only way you could possibly do that is to deny your allegiance to American Freedom and basic human rights. You would have to choose to be brainwashed by their religious mythological propaganda, and participate in their holy jihad war! You would also be tried as a terrorist by helping those groups if you made your way back to America and failed in your attempts to help their cause. Good luck my friend and keep your ignorance strong, the liberal left and the Muslim terrorists need all the help they can get!

edit on 23-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

How about you go live in the terrorist countries and then try to even come back here to defend them? Although you won't be able to even do that because you are not welcome there. And if you managed to sneak into the terrorist countries the only way you could possibly do that is to deny your allegiance to American Freedom and basic human rights. You would have to choose to be brainwashed by their religious mythological propaganda, and participate in their holy jihad war! You would also be tried as a terrorist by helping those groups if you made your way back to America and failed in your attempts to help their cause. Good luck my friend and keep your ignorance strong, the liberal left and the Muslim terrorists need all the help they can get!

edit on 23-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

1)nice strawman. Ill ask again, have you ever lived in a muslim society?

2)why are you ignoring my questions? I answered yours. I thought that was the agreement.

3)why aren't you backing up your accusations? Is that because you admit they are lies?

4)there you go again accusing me of supporting terrorism. Care to back this one up? Or will it be dumped in the pile with all of your other lies?
Seems you have a real predisposition to ignore the questio.s of others yet attack them like a spoiled child when they don't answer yours.

So please, answer my challenges, or tuck your tail and run away. You have yet to answer any of them...

edit on 24-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Dear Mr. Record Player,

Please stop accusing me of lying or not answering your questions. I did not lie and did answer your questions. All of them numerous times! Stop this back and forth fighting because its not worth it. Even Mr. Obama believes that the worse terrorist is the one who leaves his own country based on freedom and rights and to help out terrorists based on fear and religious mythology if anybody doesn't see this they are truly blind!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I don't believe in that conspiracy theory, I do believe that America had some foreknowledge about the attacks. and that's why the skies were so confusing at the time, but I do not want this turning into another what happened on 9/11 thread. We all know there are terrorists in the Middle East, well some of us do. And that's what this thread is about.

Glad you said this. In that case, I will expect that you will not use 9/11 as an example of your claims in any way.
Afterall, you don't get to tell others they can't use it if you're going to use it yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Nice more word twisting from you! Again its the difference between faith and fact. Fact: Muslim extremists attacked us on 9/11. Belief: 9/11 was an inside job.

edit on 24-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Dear Mr. Record Player,

Please stop accusing me of lying or not answering your questions. I did not lie and did answer your questions. All of them numerous times! Stop this back and forth fighting because its not worth it. Even Mr. Obama believes that the worse terrorist is the one who leaves his own country based on freedom and rights and to help out terrorists based on fear and religious mythology if anybody doesn't see this they are truly blind!

1)I'm not accusing you of lying. I'm flat out calling you a liar. You accused me of bein a terrorist, of supporting terrorism, and of being anti-west, yet you cannot back up those accusations. That means you are lying. You are a liar.
2)you have not answered the question from my last post. In fact, you ignored it all together. Please answer it, as I answered all of yours, just as I said I would.
3)re read your last sentence. Then try and rephrase it in a way that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Nice more word twisting from you! Again its the difference between faith and fact. Fact: Muslim extremists attacked us on 9/11. Belief: 9/11 was an inside job.

If its a fact, you should have no problem PROVINg it beyond a shadow of a doubt. So I'm waiting.

Your logic is absolutely circular.you won't accept any other opinions on the subject. Only your own. To you, all others are wrong. Indicitive, I think, of the logic it takes to justify killing on one side but not the other.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Even Mr. Obama believes that the worse terrorist is the one who leaves his own country based on freedom and rights and to help out terrorists based on fear and religious mythology if anybody doesn't see this they are truly blind!

How the heck is that not perfectly clear? I am done debating this with you! Please troll someone else's thread thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Even Mr. Obama believes that the worse terrorist is the one who leaves his own country based on freedom and rights and to help out terrorists based on fear and religious mythology if anybody doesn't see this they are truly blind!

How the heck is that not perfectly clear? I am done debating this with you! Please troll someone else's thread thank you.

So in other words, you refuse to address the opposition and will stick to your lies. Fair enough.

For someone who cries like a child when someone doesn't answer their questions, you sure are good at dodging.

13 pages and you still can't face the opposition. Sad. Just sad.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by jjf3rd77

They are better at:

--blaming
--whining
--throwing dust in the air and distracting, obfuscating,
--denying
--ratioinalizing
--ignoring truth
--killing the messenger
--pulling the house down around their and everyone's ears and blaming it on others
--running around with a sugar tit to suck on whining because they aren't getting more goodies from the public trough

etc. etc. etc.

No problem seeing this multiple times on this thread especially when I offer known facts, they start to twist those facts even twisting them into deluded fiction!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So which is it, kiddo? Can you back up your accusations about me? Or do you admit that they are lies?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Don't add more fuel to the fire please. I have already proven I haven't lied, and that you don't man up to things that you do so it's really pointless to push this any farther. Please leave me alone if you are not "smart enough" to understand what US and International law defines as a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Don't add more fuel to the fire please. I have already proven I haven't lied, and that you don't man up to things that you do so it's really pointless to push this any farther. Please leave me alone if you are not "smart enough" to understand what US and International law defines as a terrorist.

more fuel to the fire? You mean to your lies?

1)you have provided no proof of what you accu.se me of. If its as obvious as you say, should be easy to quote what you claim I said. Why can't you do that? Because you are lying. You are a liar.

2)please explain what I haven't 'manned up' to. Ill gladly explain with more clarity so that you can understand. All I ask is that you quit avoiding my question and provide proof of your accusations. Shouldn't be hard.

3)it seems you don't like my answers, so you choose to ignore them. Ignoring them makes them no less valid.

4)I don't need to leave you alone. Especially when you continue to insult and accuse me.

I find it amazing how adamantly you avoid my questions after I answered yours. Are you afraid?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Ok. Fair enough. Ill take your silence as admission of lying.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Apparently you think Facts are lies. I have written more thought out responses to you than I care to count or requote here. I have written a well thought out OP. You are trying so hard to blame me and make everything personal please stop, it's not helping the point of this thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I

I have written more thought out responses to you than I care to count or requote here. I have written a well thought out post. You are trying so hard to blame me and make everything personal please stop, it's not helping the point of this thread.
accusing me of pulling your tactics proves nothing. The trail is here for anyone to see. You have ignored my questions, have refused my requests for proof of what you accuse me of, amd flat out lied about what has been said in this thread. Do you forget tthat anyone can look back and see what you truly are?

I'm still waiting for you to answer my questions, and for you to oblige my request for proof of the accusations you have levied at me.

A response of anything BUT those two things is a firm admission that you are naive, and a liar. Think hard before you reply.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I

Apparently you think Facts are lies. I have written more thought out responses to you than I care to count or requote here. I have written a well thought out OP. You are trying so hard to blame me and make everything personal please stop, it's not helping the point of this thread.

edit on 24-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)ditby]

I expect this to be ignored like everything else posed to you in this thread, but please, tell me what facts you have stated that I have called lies. Ill wait.... extra DIV

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

This is getting ridiculous but I'll answer all of your questions again. When have you stuck up for terrorists?

You compared the US Military to terrorists insisting that they are the same I refuted this by giving examples of things like Military Law and Government backing.

You continue to degrade capitalistic ideas, and say that it is just as bad as The Terrorists when I refute that by saying the basic fact that they did not under pre-9/11 have the right to make the choice of what they wanted to do, they were born into terrorism and extremism so they think its right when they never had the choice to decide that for themselves.

You clearly support the Muslim agenda by trying to justify and think about what the terrorists are thinking about while they blow up buildings. and I quote, "it would be better if these people were Muslim,"
But oh well let's blow up a building, maybe that will help!

So isn't democracy and freedom and basic human rights much better than how these people live today? I hope these answers are crystal clear for you, if you attempt to answer these with questions or twist my words some more there is little hope of this debate going any farther, because one side refuses to move forward. Very much like the wars between the Middle East and the USA.

now please answer some of my questions!

These are my answers and I am sticking to them I don't know how to put it any clearer for you so I'll just leave it at that and allow you to continue to believe that I am the one lying.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So in other words, you can't answer my question, and can't provide proof of what you accuse me of. In short, you admit that you are a liar. That's all I was looking for.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join