Why Does the Left Try so hard to Justify Terrorists in the Middle East?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Aga

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Questions you have not answered of mine are you ready?

Why do you continue to support the terrorists (radical Muslims) as defined by your own government, military, and country?
What do you think reshaping geopolitics means to extreme Muslims and known terrorists?
Do you believe that the 3000 innocent people deserved to die on 9/11?

Exactly the liberals want us to take the blame for the terrorists actions ok but so what? They will still attack us and try to kill us if we don't do anything about it.
So what's the solution wait it out and see if they grow up out of their extremist ways? Do you know how long that would take?

So are you the same person who would like to look at the world through Hitler's eyes? or Stalins? How about Bin Laden's or Gaddafi?

So again, I ask what is the right solution to deal with the problem without wars, education, or diplomacy?

Fine then let them kill themselves so sorry for trying to help backwards living people and to promote a peaceful loving world isn't that usually what liberals want tho?

You don't think that their society is inhumane?

Do you believe that dictatorships should have the freedom(?) to govern their countries, when it is known what they do, they don't allow their people any freedoms, and they finance hated filled propaganda type groups to spread a false message around the world?
If war, education, and diplomacy is not the answer what is?

Leaving them be to kill themselves and do more 9/11s because its collateral damage from before? The left feels that the Right does what they do based on the Christian Religion and yet, when talking about Muslims extremists they find any other excuse but religion to try and justify their actions. Why?

and my personal favorite that you skipped over:

Why should I try to see it through their eyes when it is so obviously clear that they are fueled with religious mythology and are brainwashed to hate the western world?

Now I am waiting for you to answer all these questions without twisting words, blaming America, or answering with questions. If you do one of these things for any of my questions above, do not expect a response from me!
edit on 24-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

You are a funny kid.

1)I don't. You continue to accuse me of it without any evidence, but the fact is, you are a liar. I don't support aggressive violence of any kind.

2)I think it means the same to them as it does to the western nations forcing their ways onto th ME. If you want to break it down to ectremists, then I think it means nothing, as the amount of extremists out there is inconsequential.

3)what a stupid question. No I don't think they deserved to die. Nor do I beleieve the thousands of muslims thathave been killed since deserved to die. But considering that you won't accept any theories about 9/11 but your own, it seems pretty backhanded to use it as an example doesn't work that way. Either 9/11 is a topic in this thread, or it is not. But you don't get to use it for your argument and ignore it whe it is challenged.

4)I refuse to answer any question claiming muslims need to grow up. Such a statement proves you are a naive narcisist who considers america the adult of the world. That boarders on a personality disorder.

5)again with the backhanded hitler/gaddafi/obl comments. Ioi only see one person advocating the forcing of an ideology in this exchange...and it ain't me. All of those people were nationalists, like you.
6)I do not believe it is americas place to 'deal' with them. So I need not come up with a better solution. The best solution would be to stop trying to police the world.

7)I cannot say their society is inhumane, as I have never experienced it. I ask again, have you?

8)you said it yourself in an earlier post-there will always be extremists. Doesn't matter what you do. So what exactly os the point, then, of the aggression toward them? If it can, by your own words, not stop them?

9)I will not bite on your political bait. As I have already said numerous times, I do not believe in right/left. Just controlled opposition. And you are playing into it

10)I didn't answer your last question because it is nothing but inflammatory, rhetorical opinion. There is no fact there to touch on. You simply hate muslims. I do love, though, that you continue to show your hypocrisy. You refuse to see it through their eyes, yet you advocate using violence to force them to see it through yours.

Ok, so I've gone through and answered your questions for a second time. Whenare you going to answer mine?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I think anything but liberal feel good mentality makes them uncomfortable. It's funny because, they want a large government but yet, they refuse to believe reasons that the government states why they are in the Middle East waging wars that are apparently also so-called terrorist acts! And yet they attack conservatives for wanting a smaller government and questioning government's actions.

Seems to me they are just a whole victim class that have been sytematicaly divorced from critical thinking, silly 'feel good' slogan thinking, dictated for them by their NWO masters is all they know, hence none of their views or positions make the slightest sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Seems to me they are just a whole victim class that have been sytematicaly divorced from critical thinking, silly 'feel good' slogan thinking, dictated for them by their NWO masters is all they know, hence none of their views or positions make the slightest sense.

As proven by Mr. captaintyinknots who posted above us, otherwise known as Mr. Record Player! I think we are beginning to answer the question posted in my OP! Finally!
edit on 24-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Really? I address both of your posts, line for line, and this is all you can come back with? I think you jut admitted that you have no grounds to discuss this topic, and are fully admitting that you are liar, and a sensationalist.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Exactly - the simple brutal truth that is simply too uncomfortable to hear for the average person.

And the simple brutal truth that Islamic spokesmen will avoid admitting at all costs - because your ignorance of it, is the only way for them to achieve it.

Folks seem to delude themselves into thinking that one can FOREVER PUT OFF dealing with fiercely willful intensely violent homicidal destructiveness against them and/or their family, neighborhood, culture.

T'AIN'T SO.

Or they think that another round of nightly Saturday Night LIfe or American Idol or Hollyweed or alcohol will cure their headache or angst.

CERTAINLY evil has always loved ignorance on the part of its scheduled victims.

Peace and survival love knowledge, honesty, truth and wisdom.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So, I'm going to pose these direct questions one more time, so it is plain for everyone to see what kind of a 'person' that you are.

1)What proof do you have to backup your claims that I am a terrorist, that I justify terrorist actiions, and that I am anti-west?

2)Why do you justify aggressive violence from the west, but condemn it from muslims?

3)Have you ever lived in a muslim society?

Any response that does not answer these questions directly shows that you are a liar and a troll.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Islam extremism stops when stability is brought to the Muslim countries. Islam in and of itself is no more violent or peaceful than any other religion or ideology. However, because Christianity is mainly rooted in stable countries, you hardly see as much extremism as you see from the Muslims who are coming from unstable lands. But go to some third world countries where Christianity must co-exist with other religions such as in Eastern Europe or Africa and you'll see barbarism and terrorism just like you see with the Muslims. I think that it's more the political environment than the actual religions that are responsible for causing so much mayhem.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

So, I'm going to pose these direct questions one more time, so it is plain for everyone to see what kind of a 'person' that you are.

1)What proof do you have to backup your claims that I am a terrorist, that I justify terrorist actiions, and that I am anti-west?

2)Why do you justify aggressive violence from the west, but condemn it from muslims?

3)Have you ever lived in a muslim society?

Any response that does not answer these questions directly shows that you are a liar and a troll.

Very good questions. I think the whole world is being brainwashed by the media into believing that Islam is this evil force out to get them. This happened in the last century with the communists. It's always going to happen as long as the government needs the public to hate a certain group of people in order to gain support for their decisions. Who knows who they'll get us to hate next. I just think that a lot of supposedly educated people are the easiest ones to manipulate and their research is normally very, very selective.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by believingskeptic

Islam extremism stops when stability is brought to the Muslim countries. Islam in and of itself is no more violent or peaceful than any other religion or ideology.

1. History indicates otherwise.
2. The Islam founding documents indicate otherwise.
3. 10's of thousands of violent Jihadi's indicate otherwise.
4. My Muslim roommate indicated otherwise.

Which of the following are unclear to you?
m.wired.com...

FBI Teaches Agents: ‘Mainstream’ Muslims Are ‘Violent, Radical’

By Spencer Ackerman September 14, 2011 | 8:45 pm |

The FBI is teaching its counterterrorism agents that “main stream” [sic] American Muslims are likely to be terrorist sympathizers; that the Prophet Mohammed was a “cult leader”; and that the Islamic practice of giving charity is no more than a “funding mechanism for combat.”

At the Bureau’s training ground in Quantico, Virginia, agents are shown a chart contending that the more “devout” a Muslim, the more likely he is to be “violent.” Those destructive tendencies cannot be reversed, an FBI instructional presentation adds: “Any war against non-believers is justified” under Muslim law; a “moderating process cannot happen if the Koran continues to be regarded as the unalterable word of Allah.”
The FBI’s Islam Training Documents

DOCTRINAL BASIS FOR VIOLENT JIHAD:

www.wired.com...

STRATEGIC THEMES AND DRIVERS IN ISLAMIC LAW:

www.wired.com...

terrornewsbriefs.blogspot.com...

Saturday, August 27, 2011
ISLAM AND THE WEST'S GOLDEN RULE

www.politicalislam.com...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Islam Is Not Part of Our Civilization

Obama said THIS at the latest White House Iftar dinner:

. . .

Islam is not part of our civilization because its foundational principles are opposite to ours. Our civilization is built on the foundation of critical thought (how we think) and the Golden Rule (ethics).

Islam is built on submission (authoritative thought) and ethical dualism.

Let’s compare the principles, of these different thought systems, starting with authoritative thought and critical thought.

Critical thought (also: analytic thought, scientific thought) is the necessary reasoning or intellectual basis for our culture of democracy. Critical thought is objective--no matter who does the work, they get the same results. It is fact-based, uses cause and effect, and is intellectual, not emotional.

Critical thought’s tie into morals is that you don’t lie or cheat about data.

Let’s look at some authoritative reasoning. Authoritative reasoning is based on expert opinion and asserts it truth by power. It is so, because the Establishment says it is so.

The Meccan Koran, the early Koran, has one new idea—Mohammed is the prophet of Allah. (The ideas found in the Koran are derivative.) The proof of Mohammed’s prophecy is repetition of “Mohammed is the prophet” and what happens if you don’t accept that.

The reasoning is circular—Mohammed is the prophet of Allah, because Allah says so. (Actually, the archangel of Allah says so.)

. . . continued at the link . . .

=========================================

www.bible.ca...

Hubal and Allah the Moon God?

Islam: Truth or Myth? start page

Introduction to basic facts of history:

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.

In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.

This Hubal was a moon god.

One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.

CONTINUED in nxt pst

edit on 24/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: fixing quotes

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE POST

mikeblume.com...

THE ERROR AND ORIGINS OF THE
MUSLIM RELIGION -- ISLAM
Based upon a text written by Dr. Robert Morey
edited by MF Blume

Where Did Allah Come From?
Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names.
The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah?
Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

. . .

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

. . . .

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god?

Islam!

This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

. . .

www.dakotavoice.com...

THE MYTH OF THE MODERATE MUSLIM:

The Myth of the Moderate Muslim

By Gina Miller on March 8th, 2011

We always read about “radical Islam” as if there is a distinction between it and “regular” Islam. But how is Islam not radical? How is Islamic Shariah law not radical? Even a cursory study of Islamic Shariah law reveals a brutal, oppressive and ignorant ideology that is completely at odds with western civilization. There can be no doubt that Islam is radical, period. Of course, not every Muslim straps on a bomb or cuts off people’s heads, but there seems to be a dearth of supposedly moderate Muslims who are loudly denouncing such atrocious, barbaric behavior.

The “moderate Muslim” campaign is a hoax, and America would do well to wake up to it. Where you have someone who claims to be a moderate Muslim, look for either deception (taqiyya) or an apostate Muslim who cherry-picks Islam. The words of the Koran which call for the killing or subjugation of non-Muslims and the waging of jihad against “infidels” leave Muslims in a position to either support those words or not fully follow Islam’s mandates.

The America-hating, suicidal Left and the Islamists desperately try to claim there is no such threat to our nation from Islamic Shariah law, and they claim that anyone who criticizes Islam is simply displaying “hate” against Muslims; yet at the same time, the Islamists have plainly said they intend to destroy the West from within. A 1991 internal document of the Muslim Brotherhood states the Islamists’ intentions for the United States and all of western civilization. As reported by Paul and Phillip D. Collins in their essay titled, “The Muslim Brotherhood: Expediting the Grand Jihad,”

“Entitled ‘An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America,’ the document states that the Brotherhood’s activities in the United States represent,

‘a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions’”

What part of that is hard to understand? Who can read that and not clearly see that the Islamists are the enemies of the entire free world, especially as we witness all the Islamic murderers who operate daily across the globe killing people for the sake of the devil, Allah?

====================================

to be continued in next post.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

www.newmediajournal.us...

Amil Imani

Islam is Misunderstood
September 26, 2009

. . . .

Don’t listen to me and don’t listen to these conniving dissimulators. Find out for yourself. See if the euphemism of multiculturalism is ever even mentioned by any Islamic leader, ever printed in the Islamic press, or ever appears in any form anywhere in Muslim countries. This multiculturalism gambit is Islam manufactured wool to pull over the eyes of the non-Muslims while the Muslims carry on with their unrelenting campaign of eradicating anything or anyone non-Islamic anywhere in the world.

Those of us, through reason and tremendous act of will, who have freed ourselves from the enslaving yoke of Islam placed around our necks from birth, know about all the heinous inside dirt of this plague of humanity. We hardly need to call a toll-free number to hear a phony canned message of deceptions and lies.

We have experienced Islam first-hand and up close from the inside. We have studied the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sunna. We have seen Islam in action where it wields sway. Some of us even tried desperately to cling to this security blanket that was wrapped around us from birth. Yet, the more we studied and the more we experienced Islam, the more our effort to remain in the fold became untenable.

We broke away from Islamic slavery and found it to be our solemn duty to expose this fraud of a religion, help other Muslims to free themselves from it, and warn the good-hearted and gullible non-Muslims against falling prey to it.

The Muslim organizations in America, generously financed by the oil-rich Muslim government and sheikhs, are directed to sell Islam Lite for long enough until the cult runs deep roots and the Real Islam is introduced. One can see how the scheme played out in Europe. Much of Europe is already past the stage of Islam Lite and knee deep into the quagmire of Real Islam. And that’s exactly where things are headed in America.

. . .

And they are correct in this claim. Let’s just see a sampling of the Islamic teachings that mandate the beastly treatment of women, human slaves, and all non-Muslims, including those that the Islamic Soft Sell in the West aims to bunch itself with as kin—Jews and Christians.

[Quran 4.34] Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the others and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you take no further action against them. Allah is high, supreme.

[Q uran16.75] Allah sets forth a parable: (consider) a slave, the property of another, (who) has no power over anything, and one whom We have granted from ourselves a goodly sustenance so he spends from it secretly and openly; are the two alike? (All) praise is due to Allah!

[Quran 5:51] O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guides not a people unjust.

You may say that you know Muslims and you find them to be decent people, family people, hard-working people who are no different than any other group of people. However, these people are the Bad Muslims. Why so? Because they do not live the life the Quran commands them to lead. It is the Good Muslims that you don’t ever want to meet. These are the diehard jihadists, the terrible killers who spare no torture on infidels before decapitating them or hanging them while intoning Allah’s praise. These are the ones that don’t show the slightest mercy to their very own people who fail to toe the line.

To be continued in next post.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

THE RELIGION OF PEACE:

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

IT SEEMS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR TO ME . . . and to all the rational, critical thinking Westerners I know . . . and most Chinese I know . . . that . . .

THERE CAN BE NO--ABSOLUTELY NO COMPROMISE WITH ISLAM.

ANY compromise on the part of Westerners and Christianity etc. will be interpreted by Islam as a SIGN OF WEAKNESS AND CAPITULATION--a sign to them of the eventual victory of Islam over all others and the extermination of all others.

The above verses in the founding documents SHOULD MAKE THAT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR to any rational, honest, fair-minded individual not brainwashed or brain dead.

BTW, This is the most fitting response to the oft seen COEXIST bumper sticker:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Rarely are truer words spoken on ATS.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is not a "Left-v-Right" paradigm con issue but a global issue so stop trying to label this a liberal thing!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
This is not a "Left-v-Right" paradigm con issue but a global issue so stop trying to label this a liberal thing!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

YES AND NO.

1. It IS an EXTREMELY LIBERAL

A) emphases,
B) paradigm,
C) set of obsessions,
D) perspectives,
E) constructions on reality,
F) decades long list of lobbying efforts
G) decades long championing by VERY LIBERAL traitorous politicos;
H) decades long championing by VERY LIBERAL newspapers,
I) decades long championing by VERY LIBERAL radio and TV leaders & spokespersons
J) decades long brainwashing and mass mind control by Hollyweed movies and TV shows.

The NEW DEAL was merely a relatively early version of the Marxist globalist efforts to transfer masses of dependencies as well as wealth REDISTRIBUTION TO THE FEDERAL REALMS OF !!!!CONTROL!!!!

DITTO the so called GREAT SOCIETY of the very liberal and VERY CORRUPT, murderous globalist LBJ.

NOW we have the Marxist Kenyan traitorously and brazenly talking about WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION along with her unroyal lowness, her hideous heinous--Hillary Antoinette de Fosterizer de Marx de Stalin de Pol Pot de Mao de Sade flamingly championing the most Draconian of tyrannical gestapo measures.

. . . along with her kissy-poo relationships heaping praise and complicity on the likes of Arafat and other Marxist Islamic championing blood thirsty socialists.

2. The SELF LABELED LIBERALS THEMSELVES have ranted, championed, manipulated toward such for many decades. Do you really

3. The incorporation of violent Islam as a major means of destroying the old order--making it easier for and in prep for setting up the overtly satan worshiping one world religion NEW/ANCIENT ORDER has long been planned. Now is just the implementation of the decades long plan.

Are you REALLLLLLLY expecting ATSer's to

call such creatures

CONSERVATIVES INSTEAD OF

THE FLAMINGLY BRAZEN LIBERAL MARXIST GLOBALIST TRAITORS that they obviously ARE???

edit on 25/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: spelling typos etc
edit on 25/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: additions

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

If I were to look objectively at the Middle East scenario and compare the violent acts against one another, I'd say the most destructive terrorists in the Middle East are the ones with drones and an actual military.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Arabic school textbooks which show children how to chop off hands and feet under Sharia law

By Leon Watson

Last updated at 10:26 AM on 23rd December 2011

Barbaric textbooks handed out in Saudi Arabian schools teach children how to cut off a thief's hands and feet under Sharia law, it has emerged.

The shocking books, paid for and printed by the Saudi government, also tell teenagers that Jews need to be exterminated and homosexuals should be 'put to death'.

. . .

The books were published and handed out to 9th and 10th-graders despite Saudi Arabia's promises to clean up textbooks in the kingdom.

Ali Al-Ahmed, director of the Institute for Gulf Affairs, told Fox News: 'This is where terrorism starts, in the education system.

'They show students how to cut (the) hand and the feet of a thief,' he said.

Perhaps you could explain your perspective a bit better.

I still fail to understand how the above is not supremely barbarically violently hideous, to those of your perspective.

Yeah, war is horrific.

Though in war, at least some purported authority has decided that some issue of national security is involved--however trumpted up.

The above text books for 9th and 10th graders take outrageous terror, violence, hate, murderousness, arrogance, . . .

The above text exhorts ALL REMOTELY GENUINE MUSLIMS in the finer arts of cutting off hands and feet.

Ain't THAT sweet! How egalitarian.
/s

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you do not mind my two cents...

The left support the arabs because what happened to Palestinians was unfair: they were pushed violently out of their land, in order to make room for Israel.

Now, I am not the one to tell you if it is unfair for Jews not to have a state there, but I can certainly tell you that if I was violently pushed out of my home so as that someone else moved in it, I would do everything in my powers to get it back.

And before you say "but palestinians are the only ones to engage in terrorism", let me tell you it is not true: jews have been "terrorists" as well: en.wikipedia.org...

Granted, the size and impact of Jewish terrorism is nothing compared to Arab terrorism, but it shows that anyone can be a terrorist, not only Arabs.

Futhermore, there are over one billion muslims around the globe. If all of them were terrorists, don't you think that they would have conquered the west by now? the number of muslims that are terrorists is very very small compared to the whole muslim population.

Finally, worldwide deaths as a result of terrorism is extremely low...many orders of magnitude less significant than other causes of death.

For all these reasons, Left are sceptical when it comes to arab terrorists. We certainly do not condone violence, except if the injustice was so big, as in the case of Palestine.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Reviewing the earlier pages on this thread, I came across this that I missed the first time. I think I missed some middle pages entirely. I think this bears repeating with some emphasis. I find your logic top flight and your points important ones.

I don't see Americans highjacking planes and flying them into buildings regardless of the age and civilian status of the passengers.

I don't see Americans walking into subways with bombs strapped to their bodies and killing as many unarmed people as they can just for the sake of killing as many unarmed people as they can.

I don't see Americans kidnapping eastern non combatants off the streets of the U.S, cutting their heads off and posting it on youtube.

I don't see Islamic jihadist wearing uniforms so that they can be identified for who they are.

I don't see Islamic jihadist doing what they can to help people who got in the way when they were attacking a military target. Oh wait. They don't attack military targtets just innocent civilians.

I didn't see any coalition forces in Afghanistan until one day a group of Islamic jihadist highjacked some airplanes and flew them into building in the U.S murdering thousands if innocet men women and children. And no they weren't casualties of war. They were murderd.

As I've said in a thread I posted. If these Islamic jihadist want to claim that they're soldiers then lets start shooting them for posing as civilians behind enemy lines and planning and carrying out attacks as per the rules of war.

I think your words are as true or truer than mine. Am honored to read your words.

I think our era has been soooooooooo effectively propagandized, brainwashed, numbed, stupified, rendered brain-dead by the Marxist globalists' MSMedia on all levels and in all forms . . . that it's a wonder the duller amongst us know which way is up or how to tie their shoe laces.

Oh, right. They don't.

Nor do many supposedly much brighter.
edit on 25/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: fix color parameters

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
. . . on a mythological book

You might check out

Josh McDowell's NEW EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT

as well as

The emphatic evidence documenting the Miraculous Red Sea Crossing led by Moses. Chariot wheels of that period have been found in the Red Sea on the Saudi side of the most likely crossing point.

Your Biblical ignorance is showing.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My question is, how come US were best pals with Islamic extremists and supported them in Afghanistan, Chechnya and Bosnia against Soviets until 9/11 took place?

Was Islam a peaceful religion prior 9/11 as it has been on this planet for 1400 years? So why did we not hear about islam being the big bad religion prior 9/11?

Why is US best pals with Saudi Arabia where Sharia Law has been fully implemented and where women can't even drive or leave their houses without their males relatives accompanying them?

Just tryna make sense, can someone help me with these questions please?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join