It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Left Try so hard to Justify Terrorists in the Middle East?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Ah another communist! Well, that explains it all, or you are a person wanting a utopian classless society. Well, keep dreaming because it's never going to happen!
edit on 23-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So far you called everyone who disagrees with you a bleedingg heart, a terrorist, or a communist.

Are you truly that immature that you must call anyone who doessnt agree with you a names? Can you not admit that opinions other than yours may have validity?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

HA! You trying to understand the terrorists actions by studying them exactly will accomplish what?
Why do you continue to defend terrorists educated with religious hate filled propaganda and then think that you can talk to them logically or try to understand them logically? That makes no sense what so ever!

Terrorists are not some guinea pigs in a controlled laboratory! These are dangerous people in dangerous areas spreading a quite deadly message! The sooner liberals get that in their heads the better. Sometimes there is no good to be found!

And your asking me to list some examples? Did you even read my OP? Or are those examples all conspiracy theories or child-like right-wing propaganda?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Why Does the Left Try so hard to Justify Terrorists in the Middle East?

Because they are in bed with the Zionist fascist empire elitists, that's why!

second lineo mention the Right are also
bottom line
edit on 23-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Couldn't agree more with ya! The left are trying so hard to stick up for themselves and the terrorists at the same time its laughable. I find it funny that they would want to side with the terrorists half way around the world instead of trying to find some sort of common ground with those in their own country, or to understand the basics of the terrorists hate filled propaganda that they claimed they want to study. Light bulb, I think they want to study terrorists to see why they are more successful than they are at hurting US! Maybe, but, then the left would have to be more extreme than the right automatically loosing their feel good nature and peace loving ways! Oh the hypocrisy!

Indeed also i forgot to mention the right are also in bed with the Zionist fascist empire elitists as well.

Both wings of the same bird, both corrupt to the core, both compromised of hired actors posing as representation of the people while all answer to the Zionist fascist empire elitists, criminals and gangsters of corporate america, the unions. They are all criminals and gangsters the whole lot! Behind the scenes they are all really golf buddies like defense lawyers district attorneys cops and judges.

Washington is a cesspool the sodom and gomorrah of today, gluttony greed and perversions.

Nothing but scourge that is screaming for a jack boot!

Because they ARE THE TERRORISTS!

Qlqueda = CIA
edit on 23-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You are no better for calling me an ignorant idiot, child like liar! Let's just agree to stop the name calling ok? But I do tend to place people into groups because we all do that! Don't act like you don't maybe not on this thread, but you can't honestly say you have never placed anybody in groups ever!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ah another communist! Well, that explains it all, or you are a person wanting a utopian classless society. Well, keep dreaming because it's never going to happen!

There's no need for classes, or money. We have the ability to create free energy, yet we're about to go to WW3 for oil. Greed has taken over the people in power, and everybody's just watching the show. We need to grow up and realize what the hell we're doing. Really look inside yourself and tell me why we can't have a classless society with no money. I'll be waiting to here all your arguments.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

There's no need for classes, or money. We have the ability to create free energy, yet we're about to go to WW3 for oil. Greed has taken over the people in power, and everybody's just watching the show. We need to grow up and realize what the hell we're doing. Really look inside yourself and tell me why we can't have a classless society with no money. I'll be waiting to here all your arguments.

I believe that greed and society goes hand in hand. We can't have one without the other, but this is getting way off topic so I will stop it here.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Sure they are but at least the right are willing to admit it while the left try their hardest to make any excuses for any numerous corrupt things and still crying about peace and love.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

HA! You trying to understand the terrorists actions by studying them exactly will accomplish what?
Why do you continue to defend terrorists educated with religious hate filled propaganda and then think that you can talk to them logically or try to understand them logically? That makes no sense what so ever!

Terrorists are not some guinea pigs in a controlled laboratory! These are dangerous people in dangerous areas spreading a quite deadly message! The sooner liberals get that in their heads the better. Sometimes there is no good to be found!

And your asking me to list some examples? Did you even read my OP? Or are those examples all conspiracy theories or child-like right-wing propaganda?

1)who said I was studying terrorist actions? More baseless lies.
2)again, please show me where I defend terrorists. Please. I'm tired of asking. If you can't do it, knock it off with the empty accusations. You are showing yourself to be a LIAR, as well as a racist amd a nationalist.
3)again, you advocate against logic. Scary, really. Stay in school.
4)you still fail to grasp that terrorist is a subjective term. Learn what that means, then come on back.
5)are you trying to claim that the west isn't spreading a deadly message? Really? Back to school, kiddo.
6)I didn't ask you to list examples. I refuted your claim that you already have. Reading comprehension? I have already proven that your 'examples' are rhetorical at best, and wholly nationalistic. Each of your examples could be used by either side.

I can't even begin to try and decypher your last sentence. Please stay in school.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Since when have the right admitted that they are all of the above? Dems, Republicans both birds of a feather.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You are no better for calling me an ignorant idiot, child like liar! Let's just agree to stop the name calling ok? But I do tend to place people into groups because we all do that! Don't act like you don't maybe not on this thread, but you can't honestly say you have never placed anybody in groups ever!

As with all your baseless accusations, I am going to ask you to show where I called you an "ignorant idiot childlike liar".

Oh yeah. I didn't. And that is why I call you a liar. It isn't name calling. Its a fact. You continually lie.

As for the childish comments. I never called you childish. I said you are obviously young. Do you deny it?

You can't ask me to stop what I haven't done. You are the only one name-calling and accusing, and ill ask again: prove it or stop.

As for your generalization comment, you generalize, even withing that statement. Please learn that we are all individuals.
edit on 23-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It is well known that the right like banks, businesses and oil! The liberals do like this stuff too but in a lesser more secretive capacity that none of them will ever admit to!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ok how about instead of twisting my words try answering my questions for a change. I have seen you twist my words to such extreme measures that its almost childish you trying to avoid any real confrontation or answer questions with questions. Of course you are never the one that's in the wrong or name calling.You feel that I am an ignorant idiot who generalizes too much so I don't deserve my questions answered. I have tried to get across my point but you just won't accept my answers because you don't like them! It's pointless to have any more conversation with you when you refuse to answer my questions without twisting them back into more questions or denying sticking up for terrorists when indeed that is what you are doing!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Can anybody get into this game? What's the ante? Better still what are you talking about?

I get it that people don't like terrorists. I understand that the left is blamed for supporting it (but so is the right, two wings on one bird, or something) OK, Muslim terrorists are bad, so are American terrorists.

What am I missing? What is everyone so passionate about? What ideas still need to be developed?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Ok how about instead of twisting my words try answering my questions for a change. I have seen you twist my words to such extreme measures that its almost childish you trying to avoid any real confrontation or answer questions with questions. Of course you are never the one that's in the wrong or name calling.You feel that I am an ignorant idiot who generalizes too much so I don't deserve my questions answered. I have tried to get across my point but you just won't accept my answers because you don't like them! It's pointless to have any more conversation with you when you refuse to answer my questions without twisting them back into more questions or denying sticking up for terrorists when indeed that is what you are doing!

edit on 23-12-2011 by jjf3rd77

because: (no reason given)

Still going with this huh. For the last time- show me were I have justified or stuck up for terrorists. Please. I'm tired of asking. You continue to throw it out without any basis whatsoever, and it truly is sad. You are sad.

But go ahead and ask your questions. I've answered them before, ill do it again, if that's what you need.

I fully expect, though, that if I answer your questions you will:

A)answer mine
And
B)provide the proof of your accusations, or admit you are lying about them.

Seems only fair.
edit on 23-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

If there is an agenda which I am sure there is I think the Dems and the GOP have equal wrongs and of course equal rights.

That's quite charitable of you. I think it's hard to assess.

However, I see the two as a charade of the Marxist oligarchy's typical good-cop/bad-cop routine. And the Dems have historically played the bad cop side VERY WELL and way beyond to the hilt.

Certainly the GOP have been able to get evil done that Dems at the time might not have been able to get away with.

However, it was the DEMS who balked and sabotaged the most the Blacks getting the vote etc. yet the GOP got tagged with being against the blacks even though it was the GOP congress who passed that legislation OVER DEM'S efforts to sabotage it. That fact got lost in all the propaganda shuffle.

Similarly, the DEMs have trashed the working man the most while selling the phoney nonsense that they championed the working man the most via corrupt labor organizations etc. which mostly meant handy corrupt campaign money and thuggery brutalizing the rank and file working man.

Now, they've about abolished right to work laws and pretend that's good for workers and FREEDOM OF CHOICE--what idiocy--yet again the DEMS and their MSM succeed at selling the public on the nonsense that good=evil; evil=good; up=down; down=up; white = black; black= white etc.

And, certainly the DEMs have routinely trashed the small businessman and small farmer as well as intensifying national and personal debt the vast majority of the time. Clinton was atypical on that score--I think because he recognized it was a very good sell at that point in the process.

On balance, I think it's more like 70% DEM's doing the overt and foundational evil stuff to the GOP's 30%. AT most I think it might be 40% GOP to DEM 60%.

This business with the Muslim Traitor Marxist Kenyan in the White house doing everything he can to destroy this once great nation--words fail me. And the complicit stooges in Congress are as bad.

Regardless, there certainly has been plenty of evil to go around.

They are both good and bad for American society.

I might have swallowed that at one point. Now, I think that's about akin to saying that Jeffrey Dahlmer also loved his victims.

But the imbalance between dems and GOP is huge because there appears to be a lot more liberals nonsense flying around like half the people on this thread trying their hardest to justify everything the terrorists do!

INDEED. Shocking numbers of folks seem to have 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000% personal insight into their own stinking crud and gargantuan levels of ignorance.

The whole business of pretending that a small percentage of Islam is in behalf of violent Jihad is sheer ignorance and clueless massively uninformed idiocy.

What a stinking pile of lies the MSM and Islam has foisted on the public. They are sure good at it.

edit on 23/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: fix quote parameters

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

It is well known that the right like banks, businesses and oil! The liberals do like this stuff too but in a lesser more secretive capacity that none of them will ever admit to!

What you are doing is called Minimisation (psychology)
en.wikipedia.org...

Minimisation is a type of deception[1] involving denial coupled with rationalisation in situations where complete denial is implausible. It is the opposite of exaggeration. 'Minimization is one of the most common ways we reduce our feelings of guilt..."It's not that big of a deal"'.[2] Words associated with minimisation include: discounting downplaying euphemism making light of meiosis trivialising understating

You argument is based on a useless idea through projection where you are trying to defend one criminal as being less guilty then another criminal because of confession. Logic tells us that both are criminals and likely to offend. Hence criminals.

Pointless and Moot

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

The few fanatics left are in bad shape, and will probably be caught by allied forces.

Do you HONESTLY TRULY BELIEVE

THAT???

What planet have you been on?

There are 30,000 Iranian sleeper agents already in the USA who's sole target is to assassinate Christian pastors on command when the code is given.

Thousands more similar agents with other targets and missions are streaming across our Southern border BY DESIGN--weekly.

Where is this nonsense of they are FEWER in numbers???? That's sheer utter ignorant nonsense.

Many thousands more are massing at various points in the Middle East to help 'DESTROY ISRAEL OFF THE MAP.'

Yet you think they are FEWER?

I'm shocked. Utterly shocked that anyone could even fantasize such nonsense and then have the courage to post it publicly. Utterly shocked.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Think about this for a second. Take a hard look at Central Banking, Bank of America, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve. This is the energy and fodder that feeds the War Machine. And it is a machine, make no mistake about it. It is one people against another people, on opposite sides of the world, it is Christians against Muslims, and is God against Allah. Do you see the perfect melding of money, religion and war material manufacturing, drug running, human trafficking, and International weapons dealing, and its face is war. War is the killing of human beings. The killings are like a blood sacrifice, certain religions are obsessed with blood. The Bankers provide loans at interest to both sides of the conflict. Refuse to pay, the Marines, or NATO troops come pay you a visit, along with satellites, ships, missiles, jets, and helicopters.

Does everyone see how to end this? To me, it seems pretty simple, but even then involves killing, because these people will never willingly walk away from their wealth and power, no...they will die defending it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous but I'll answer all of your questions again. When have you stuck up for terrorists?

You compared the US Military to terrorists insisting that they are the same I refuted this by giving examples of things like Military Law and Government backing.

You continue to degrade capitalistic ideas, and say that it is just as bad as The Terrorists when I refute that by saying the basic fact that they did not under pre-9/11 have the right to make the choice of what they wanted to do, they were born into terrorism and extremism so they think its right when they never had the choice to decide that for themselves.

You clearly support the Muslim agenda by trying to justify and think about what the terrorists are thinking about while they blow up buildings. and I quote, "it would be better if these people were Muslim,"
But oh well let's blow up a building, maybe that will help!

So isn't democracy and freedom and basic human rights much better than how these people live today? I hope these answers are crystal clear for you, if you attempt to answer these with questions or twist my words some more there is little hope of this debate going any farther, because one side refuses to move forward. Very much like the wars between the Middle East and the USA.

now please answer some of my questions!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join