It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the Left Try so hard to Justify Terrorists in the Middle East?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Left or Right. We who do not condone violence and aggression of any kind are stuck in the Middle. Compare all you like. None of it is alright. Before the West became involved, the Middle East was still committing acts of terrorism and genocide. It was just minimized to there own territory. Now it's not, because more nations are involved. The more others get involved, the more it spreads. This is nothing new. The western civilizations and Christians particularly have been sticking there noses into other Nations affairs for the entirety of it's inception. I blame them all equally.

Enough is enough. Discussing who is worse doesn't change the fact that it's all wrong. No matter who is more extreme. Blame lays on the shoulders of all who wage such inhumane acts.
edit on 12-23-2011 by Flint2011 because: mispellings

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There are 30,000 Iranian sleeper agents already in the USA who's sole target is to assassinate Christian pastors on command when the code is given.

Do you have a link or source of proof?

Thousands more similar agents with other targets and missions are streaming across our Southern border BY DESIGN--weekly.

You mean Mexicans? Im sorry but these are just poor people trying to survive. Besides our coporations are hiring them and who would turn down a job making 10 times more on the dollar or more then starving in some shack?

Many thousands more are massing at various points in the Middle East to help 'DESTROY ISRAEL OFF THE MAP.'

Again i have to ask for a link or source? Sounds like something Pat Robertson and 700 club would claim lol.

I'm shocked. Utterly shocked that anyone could even fantasize such nonsense and then have the courage to post it publicly. Utterly shocked.

Calm down and chill the boogyman was just a myth something parents would teach the kids "scare them" to behave or else the boogyman would come from under the bed or out of the closet and get them.

There is no Boogyman, no Jihad, just Washington to be afraid of.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

There's no need for classes, or money. We have the ability to create free energy, yet we're about to go to WW3 for oil.

Uhhhhhhhhh,

We will be thrown into WWIII because

1. The Marxist globalist oligarchy wants to massively reduce the world's population in order to lessen the likelihood that the ruling elite's power mongering could be sabotaged by some of the 7 billion people. Besides, the fallen angel UFO critters have convinced them that it's essential to save humanity and the planet to reduce the population to 200 million globally--by force, ASAP.

2. Satan running the Marxist globalist oligarchy loves anarchy, chaos, blood, suffering, death. it's part of his main business and reason for being. It's his only way to get back at God for being kicked out of Heaven.

3. The Power Mongering elite at the top love to play destructive games. They've worshiped satan long enough that they've largely become like him and owned his goals and thrills as their own.

4. We have more than enough oil within our borders to last us 400-800 years WITH INCREASED DEMAND.

5. Sure we could use some of the zero-point energy stuff--EXCEPT THAT THE ELITES are NOT ABOUT to allow that DECENTRALIZED power use that would LESSEN THEIR !!!!CONTROL!!!! over the serfs and slaves. Besides, the critters have convinced them that allowing that in the public domain would doom the earth to an unbearable population explosion.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Once again we are on the same page here, you may be a bit more extreme at blaming dems for everything, but I am not too far behind ya! It's obvious isn't it the sympathies the left show terrorists and then the verbal attacks they give to me! Astounding!
edit on 23-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Authentic Jews who worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not the atheist/agnostic Jews running the globalist elite who worship satan.

Zionism is a hazardous label tossed around too freely and ignorantly, imho.

Rothschilds may have a Jewish name . . . doesn't mean they worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob NOR that they seek Israel's best interest.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Authentic Jews who worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are not the atheist/agnostic Jews running the globalist elite who worship satan.

Zionism is a hazardous label tossed around too freely and ignorantly, imho.

Rothschilds may have a Jewish name . . . doesn't mean they worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob NOR that they seek Israel's best interest.

I agree with you there, I have met a few of them.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The left love to justify those lines in the Koran but then they attack any Christians who say Merry Christmas during the holidays,

INDEED. And they seem to have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about their hypocrisy and duplicity. Not a clue. 0.000000% personal insight. Amazing.

or think people are crazy when they believe that God has a plan in store for them.

Wellllllllll I have a little compassion for them on that score. They CANNOT understand unless Holy Spirit enlightens them. And He doesn't tend to do that when they are stubbornly DETERMINED TO LIVE IN ABJECT REBELLION against God and all God cares about.

Now, sure there are messages like that in the bible like disobeying your parents = death. But no Christians really follow that anymore.

I think the contrast of the Old Testament's example of LIFE UNDER LAW is a very illustrative one. IT NEVER WORKED. IT WILL NEVER WORK. THE BEST OF MAN MADE AND EVEN GOD MADE LAWS STILL RESULTED IN DEATH. EVEN SOUL DEATH.

MAN IS INCAPABLE OF LIVING ACCORDING TO EVEN THE BEST LAWS.

AS Phil Zimbardo of the prison experiment fame said in one of his intros to an psych 101 course . . . my paraphrase which is very close to his exact words

It's not a big problem if the MONSTERs are OUT THERE. We can gang up on them.

It's a much bigger problem if the MONSTER is WITHIN EACH ONE OF US.

And that is the message of the Gospel. Christ and His cleansing Blood alone can deal with the monster within each one of us. AS the NT notes,

THE LETTER OF THE LAW BRINGS DEATH; THE SPIRIT BRINGS LIFE, AND LIBERTY.

Are you liberals beginning to see the difference here?

Don't hold your breath. Liberals don't have much discernment, perceptivity nor fair-minded wits with which to assess such things.

They are better at:

--blaming
--whining
--throwing dust in the air and distracting, obfuscating,
--denying
--ratioinalizing
--ignoring truth
--killing the messenger
--pulling the house down around their and everyone's ears and blaming it on others
--running around with a sugar tit to suck on whining because they aren't getting more goodies from the public trough

etc. etc. etc.

link   
reply to post by Flint2011

So it's all the west's fault but we should just automatically leave? At least we are getting on the right side by slowly removing from the ME and using drones, and Internet advances but that's all we can do now, the Middle East needs to do some thing too! They just can't be expected to be left alone when crimes against humanity are being done in their own countries.

link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This is getting ridiculous but I'll answer all of your questions again. When have you stuck up for terrorists?

You compared the US Military to terrorists insisting that they are the same I refuted this by giving examples of things like Military Law and Government backing.

You continue to degrade capitalistic ideas, and say that it is just as bad as The Terrorists when I refute that by saying the basic fact that they did not under pre-9/11 have the right to make the choice of what they wanted to do, they were born into terrorism and extremism so they think its right when they never had the choice to decide that for themselves.

You clearly support the Muslim agenda by trying to justify and think about what the terrorists are thinking about while they blow up buildings. and I quote, "it would be better if these people were Muslim,"
But oh well let's blow up a building, maybe that will help!

So isn't democracy and freedom and basic human rights much better than how these people live today? I hope these answers are crystal clear for you, if you attempt to answer these with questions or twist my words some more there is little hope of this debate going any farther, because one side refuses to move forward. Very much like the wars between the Middle East and the USA.

now please answer some of my questions!

1)you are correct. This is getting ridiculous.
2)comparing two agressive forces in no way justifies either one. This is another baseless lie on your part. Or maybe you just don't get it. Please, give me a specific example of my justifying the actions of EITHER side. I have not. That s what you have done.
3)please, show me where I have spoken bad about capitalism. I have done no such thing. Yet another baseless lie.
4)please, show me where I said capitalism was as bad as terrorism. Oh wait, I didn't. Another lie.
5)muslims were not born into terrorism. To say something like that proves you know nothing of the culture.
6)again, show me where I have supported the 'muslim agenda' in any way, or have justified anyones actionsyet even more lies.
7)who exactly are you quoting when you say "it would be better if these people were muslim"?
8)I cannot say democracy is better. I have not lived in a muslim nation. Have you? Seems extremely arrogant to assume you are better than something you have not experienced.

So, I addressed everything in your post. Now I expect you to provide proof of the lies I called you out on, and to answer this question:
Why do you think it is the right of one nation to force its ways on another? Why do you consideer it terrorism when one nation does it, but not if that nation is muslim?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The reailty of the situation is the terrorist do not care at all in the least bit if you are in thier way of their suicide bombings.Middle east terrorist are funded by Muslim governments.What does it take to convince people after 9/11 how crazy these people are.What they do is as crazy as the Nazis and Adolf Hitler.Now they are infiltrating politics and turning everything into a politcal correct mess.
If another attack like 9/11 happens it is definetly gonna be WW3 and the end of muslim governments supporting terrorism.It is all ready happening anyways with covert wars going on in Iran and Yemen and other muslim nations.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Finally someone who gets it.

Watch out tho. If you do think muslims are terrorists, you're likely to be called one in this thread.
edit on 23-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It's obvious isn't it the sympathies the left show terrorists and then the verbal attacks they give to me! Astounding!

THANKS for your kind reply.

INDEED you are quite correct, imho.

The more shocking thing about that, to me is their total lack of insight about such things.

It is as though they are TRULY BLIND.

The Scripture comes to mind . . . about their minds being darkened . . . believing a lie . . . God giving them over to a delusion because they chose to avoid Him and His priorities.

It's just shocking to see the brazenly obvious extent and results of that.

The feeling of the whole world having fallen down Alice's rabbit hole grows daily.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, I am not a highly religious person. But I understand Christ's message and try to live my life accordingly. It's easier to do so than most "rational thinkers" realize! I would like to stop fighting over traditions and religious mythology too, but we all know this will never be the case even if religion is outlawed. There will still be terrorists in the world who feel the need to attack freedom and basic human rights, its sad really.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

The realisty of the racism ignorance and nationalism within this thread is what is truly astounding...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Come on kiddo, I answered yours. Why are you avoiding mine?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So, I guess it really is pointless talking to you anymore, if you cannot go back and find your own quote than you really need to check your own ignorance. Its like arguing with a record player in a hidden room. You don't know it's a record player and then you realize that it is so you give up because there is no point in going on since it will never say anything different or change its tune!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I read so many masses of pages about so many topics . . . I don't begin to keep track of it all.

I might be able to track down the 30,000 Iranian agents against pastors thing. Might not.

The business of Arabs massing toward obliterating Israel is off and on in the news under a variety of headlines. Usually the pronouncements of various leaders of various violent groups is as close as one gets to proof of that.

You are unaware of an important chunk of reality if you believe that there is no literal satan.

When one has participated in 100's of exorcisms . . . one learns a lot.

I haven't watched Pat all that much. He likely had some expert on about such things as the above but I never saw it, if he did.

He does typically have excellent sources, however--from within the Muslim community as well as from within the military and government--Israel and Washington.

I do appreciate the tone of your kind reply.

Yes, I think Washington is a seat of quite a hornets nest of evils of great intensity and destructiveness.

Ahhhh well, the oligarchy has scheduled it's destruction along with that of New York and other major USA cities.

That's one reason I think OMarxist spends so much time out of Washington. I think he knows that's true and doesn't know when and hopes he can avoid the missile with his name on it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The reailty of the situation is the terrorist do not care at all in the least bit if you are in thier way of their suicide bombings.Middle east terrorist are funded by Muslim governments.What does it take to convince people after 9/11 how crazy these people are.What they do is as crazy as the Nazis and Adolf Hitler.Now they are infiltrating politics and turning everything into a politcal correct mess.
If another attack like 9/11 happens it is definetly gonna be WW3 and the end of muslim governments supporting terrorism.It is all ready happening anyways with covert wars going on in Iran and Yemen and other muslim nations.

It was never proven Muslim's or Terrorists from Muslim nations were behind 911. Remember Bush and Cheney blocked any investigation. Kind of odd that just minutes after the planes hit the news comes up with a manifesto of all the hijackers and pinned it on Bin Laden yet had no prior knowledge of an impending attack dont ya think? NORAD stood down, all our military air power was on a training exercise that day ect.

Of course they had to get rid of Bin Laden$ body immediately out of respect without proof either

sighs you really believe that lie?
edit on 23-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

There will still be terrorists in the world who feel the need to attack freedom and basic human rights, its sad really.

Quite a reasonable assertion on the whole, imho.

I have long had a hypothesis that God set up the USA as a DEMONSTRATION that even the BEST form of human government eventually would turn as evil as all the rest apart from God.

It is a vivid ILLUSTRATION TO ALL CREATION. imho.

However, my Biblical cosmology includes the truth/fact, imho, that Christ WILL COME AT ARMAGEDDON TO CLEAN THE WHOLE MESS UP. Evil will be wiped off the planet and satan will be imprisoned for 1,000 years . . . to be let out at the end of that to briefly tempt those born during that time and then locked away forever.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

So, I guess it really is pointless talking to you anymore, if you cannot go back and find your own quote than you really need to check your own ignorance. Its like arguing with a record player in a hidden room. You don't know it's a record player and then you realize that it is so you give up because there is no point in going on since it will never say anything different or change its tune!

So in other words you have no response, cannot back up your accusations, and admit you are a liar. Fair enough.
If at any point you actually learn about the subject id be glad to discuss it with you. Its sad, though, that you choose lies over facts. That's a tough way to go trough life.

As for the record player effect, that is due to your refusal to answer any rebuttle, and you insistance one empty accusations and lies.
Please, stop lying and get educated.
edit on 23-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join