It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

If earth is a hell planet,then there must also exist a heavenly planet as well,where no one gets sick,no one gets hungry or thirsty,no one is killed by war and genocide and no one dies...

Maybe each life we live we are being tested,most fail and are born again and some of the people that already died may have expressed enough empathy,compassion and love while they were alive during this life time and they have already been released away from here and are now existing within heavenly realms...

We are surely born again,i have vivid memories of living in the past and all over the world,during different times, upon the very same places,people have fought and died in countless wars again and again and again.Some of us hunted mammoths near mountains of ice and snow,some of us died in roman coliseums,some of us were accused as witches and burned at the stake,some of us fought alongside napoleon in russia and some of us died in ww-1 and some of us died in ww-2...

Keep me free from birth...George Harrison
edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

first of all i don't think it has to be seen so black and white, heaven and hell, there still must be an expense of energy maintaing a perfect state of bliss over an infinite expanse of time... and there is just so much deviation in scale, and energy forms and functions, particles, elements, how can there just be a simple win button, or a simple anything, if the nature of all things are so ghastly complex....

this is something i thought of after you posted the keep me from birth... which is pretty much spot on to the whoever's idea of overcoming suffering to attain oneness with god, end karma, and rebirth into a physical material realm...

perhaps this life represents the difficulties of being an individual self, on a separate mission and path from all other creation, not employed by the natural system, but occupying a realm of free will, choice making, it shows what kind of ugly world must exist for these mechanisms to exist, of energy eating energy for ones own growth and success, and in what forms of defense they will arise in, a hostile, chaotic and tumultuous environment, this life like you stated earlier proves the dualistic nature of being a self, depending on things outside of this self for self preservation, in an environment of many other selfs ... it is great being a soul/sole individual, having the ability to command oneself in the manner and desires seen fit, and it is a scary notion to have to give ones freedom of expression back at some point all we humans have ever known, to the natural system of things, is there something that can be won, besides this temporal freedom, by fighting for ones self, or will desiring to work and be one with the system bring one truly the most satisfaction, sense of duty, responsibility in eternal service and oneness with the overall purpose of the system (god)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by blocula

first of all i don't think it has to be seen so black and white
Reality is black and white,life and death, either your dead or your alive,can anything be any more black and white than that? Somewhere within our dreams is the answer,the truth to whats really going on,whats really happening to us and in my dreams i have seen very vividly,memories of scenes from past lives and some of them might even be parallel lives and future lives as well...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

im saying the universe and eternal time, and either heaven or hell, i was just presenting the idea that maybe it would be more intuitive seeing as how reality has many scales and levels, for there to be many scales, levels, opportunities, and versions of heaven and hell, this is one planet in time and space of an un countable number where the game and stakes are presented in their manner, yes it is black and white in the sense of life/death, but think of all the colors and creations that have been experienced and expressed through the white, life.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

For every positive there can be a negative, and all the shades of grey in between.

Therefore I believe we are in purgatory.

I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Also we sit on top of a lake of fire..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

The controlling of fire.. in many forms and functions, have helped us greatly to reach the present state we are in today, as humans..

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

but im guessing you are relating the molten lava to the idea that perhaps that is the fires of hell bad souls will transfer to and reside?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We can choose to make it a heaven or hell. Thats the secret.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
In my head, I imagine the world around me, the entire universe perhaps, and I think about it being broken up into tiny grids, each part of the whole, I think about the kind of geometry that never quite matches the homogneous euclidean description, but each one of these heterogenous objects I attempt to describe, I attempt to create symbolic representation for, and perhaps with symbolic representation I may be able to go beyond the images into a system who relates them all.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Jericho123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IdeaLogical

For every positive there can be a negative, and all the shades of grey in between.

I rest my case.
You may be right in saying that we are in purgatory and if thats true then we must have already lived and died in another life and we have already been judged and sentenced and placed into purgatory for whatever wrongs we did there and then each life we live here and now we are being tested,most fail and are born again and some of the people that already died may have expressed enough empathy,compassion and love while they were alive during this life time and they have already been released away from here and are now existing within heavenly realms...

edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In a couple of days around here in gloomy and gothic new england the temperatures going to drop to 5 degrees with 40mph winds and thats going to make it feel like its about 25 below zero and thats another reason why i think we are in hell right now,because hell is a frozen windswept wasteland,not some place of burning fire,its cold and frozen like the waiting grave...
edit on 10-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

War is hell for peasants but heaven for conquering kings. This does not justify war it merely explains it. Actions are caused by force, meaning we live in a rational physical world and not a spiritual heaven or hell.

A similar argument can be said about the world being heaven:

Children laughing, sun shining, good food, great times with friends, dreams, ambitions, loved ones, etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by blocula

War is hell for peasants but heaven for conquering kings. This does not justify war it merely explains it. Actions are caused by force, meaning we live in a rational physical world and not a spiritual heaven or hell.

A similar argument can be said about the world being heaven:

Children laughing, sun shining, good food, great times with friends, dreams, ambitions, loved ones, etc.

Children laughing who might unknowingly have cancer growing inside them...

Sun shining down and withering crops,drying up watering holes and burning peoples skin...

Good food that probably once was a living animal and that will cause the death of many by choking...

Dreams that fade into reality when we awaken and often turn into nightmares...

Ambitions and other ramblings and wishful thinking while countless people drag themselves to low paying thankless jobs...

Loved ones who end up stabbing you in the back,who you only see at wakes and funerals and who might act like they like you if they know you have money...

See what i mean,anything and everything is actually bad because we are in hell and something that may appear good only seems that way because someones choosing to only see it that way and they are not looking at its dark and menacing side and they dont want to see it and they live in denial of reality instead...
edit on 10-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality,but,there is unseen by most,an underworld,a place that is just as real,but not as brightly lit,a darkside"

Opening narration..."tales from the darkside"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Heaven is a state of being, a understanding of the eternal one within all life and allowing that spiritual nature to come forth through our expressions more so then our flesh nature coming through in the ways we react and respond to our experience of 'being' in life, a expression of what is infinite in possibility, what is eternally within all life, what IS.

When 'one' expresses 'self', to be is to express, something gets stirred and pushed outwardly as an expression of being....more or less, an emanation occurs and its natural, its not wished into existence or desired but its a part of the nature of being, to express. Since being a 'many' is not our true nature, in spirit....a cause and effect occurs in this expression of life when in the flesh a conscious being evolves and becomes, bringing awareness of self as a individual. This is all we know, naturally, in the flesh, that we are separate. Its really, unnatural, in spirit, so within, our soul, the spirit as a phase of being, longs and pulls towards harmony in life, ways of being that bring life together, being more aware of the spirit of life within all things and a natural reverence births for life and the way its all interconnected, working together, no matter how separate things seem to be. Knowing and understanding the nature of spirit within you, that we all are connected by 'one' eternal force that has always been and will always be, being....hence IAM. This is the kingdom within, this is heaven, as a state of being.

The cause and effects of the flesh experience, comes with potentials of what we call 'dark' or evil. We try to explain such things off by saying something went wrong, there was a mistake, its not supposed to be this way and it will get fixed. But all is just as it should be. Never doubt the design of the divine eternal one that all things emanate forth from and all things are of. Individual experience of being comes with the experiences of pride, lust, power, greed, ect....and there is much purpose for the attributes that the nature of flesh cause. We are too use the natures of flesh to filter out what our true nature is and is not, we use such things to weigh and measure. It works to serve a purpose of one, not many, the many are working together, filtering and becoming aware of a nature of spirit within us, allowing us as a species to become care takers of life around us.

Past lives are not what they seem, but often we take them to be linked to us directly as if we were that person in that past life...but when you consider that all is one, that one spirit is expressing 'being' through all of us and all people that ever were and all that is to come...then only 'one' is experiencing all past lives, is living all present lives, and will be what emanates forth through all that is to come. So when you experience a 'past' life, consider that the spirit of you, the one that holds every memory and experience that ever was, is allowing you to see something that Thee had experienced, due to maybe that allowing you to see such may offer you something to think about, may bring forth new ideas or questions in your mind, or may even be your soul, as a phase of spirit, tapping into a past expression of being all on your own and you just dont know it. Example of what I mean by this would be, if one focuses and meditates, they can gain excess lets say, and be able to walk in anothers foot steps, if you will. Point is though, that what ever we experience, the spirit is really the only eternal part of 'life', of us...being we are of Thee and that all that ever was was of Thee, we have a connection with all that is and us seeing a past life is really us tapping into a hall of records lets say, and what ever we are allowed to see offers us something, on a personal level. Consider looking at the past life that you have been shown as something that was brought to you because it has something to offer you more so then it is a life you once lived.

Edit to clarify, because it is confusing...

Actually, it would be a life you once lived...but also a life we all once lived. And a past life that I may experience would not only be a life I once lived but also one that you once lived. In Spirit. What your allowed or offered to experience/see/observe is personal to you in the way of it personally has something to offer you...and so be the same of everyone's experiences.

But one can walk in the shoes of another, experience something of the past, be allowed or offered to experience another 'phase of spirit', being. Sometimes a experience is brought to us having something to offer or we can also tap into this hall of records of sorts and walk in others past shoes to learn things

Ive babbled enough lol
Much love
LV
edit on 10-2-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not every child that laughs will die of cancer. You are only looking at the negative. Think of it this way: all things are impermanent, meaning even suffering and evil will one day end.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by IdeaLogical

I rest my case.
You may be right in saying that we are in purgatory and if thats true then we must have already lived and died in another life and we have already been judged and sentenced and placed into purgatory for whatever wrongs we did there and then each life we live here and now we are being tested,most fail and are born again and some of the people that already died may have expressed enough empathy,compassion and love while they were alive during this life time and they have already been released away from here and are now existing within heavenly realms...

edit on 20-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

My belief is this is some type of purgatory too. I remember Hilary Clinton and Oprah talking about how life gives you tests and if you fail you have to keep repeating it. At least from my personal experience, there have been common reoccurring themes.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Where you turn your attention is what you will experience,
so if you think life is a living hell, then you need to start looking elsewhere around you. Turn your attention to the good things, believe me, there is plenty.

Disconnect from the net for a little while and work on your own life to turn it into something positive.

People are on sensory overload and it causes anxiety.
Unplug yourself and tune into your own body.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by blocula

Not every child that laughs will die of cancer. You are only looking at the negative. Think of it this way: all things are impermanent, meaning even suffering and evil will one day end.
One child dying of cancer is one too many and the fact that millions of children have cancer and so,so many of them die from it every year is proof enough for me of where we really are...

Little children are raped and murdered every day and night of the week and yet so many people sing and dance their days and nights away and could care less,they dont really give a damn...

All throughout human history countless millions of innocent people have cried rivers of tears and shed oceans of blood and paid with their lives for not bowing down to the sinister agenda of all religions,the doctrines of fear and control...

The god of the old testament is a vengeful,jealous and murderous beast who created this material world that we call life where we suddenly without warning find ourselves thrown into...

Here where our souls are tortured and punished the only way the beast knows how to make souls feel pain and suffer,within our temporary physical bodies that the beast designed and made them to feel that way...

We are born into this hellish world alongside and within our mothers bloody screams and the beast doesnt like to release prisoners without a fight,the beast doesnt let go of our souls easily and thats why so many people die violent and terrible deaths...

Death is the only way a soul can escape from hell...
edit on 11-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join