It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Let me lay some harsh tidbits on yeah hurr.

There is no hell, hell in it's actual existence would be the most wasteful place ever to be known in the history of the universe. Do you know how wasteful it would be to just torment everyone forever who broke these lil rules you have imagined? Not to mention, why would it be fair to goto hell for not believing in god? or the other thousands of things you can goto hell for, I said Bullshat!

Hell exists, but it's here on earth, of our own imaginations. Hell on earth is what is created when everyone gives up doing what they wanted to do and does what they are told. That is hell, that is a lack of free will, a lack of freedom of which we have always had since the day we were born, to the day we die, we have the freedom to do as we want, guess what for having such freedoms we do pretty damn good with it.

Considering thats around 7 billion people all doing what they want, well everyone isn't trying to steal, murder and rape, yes you have some of it, but think about it not as much as you think you should be having if everyone is truly doing as they wanted.

Hell is a figment of your religious imagination. try to send me there, go on, try, Not gonna happen, I don't believe in hell, and hell doesn't believe in me, satan is a joke, and the joke is on religion.

Wake up, live your life and realize we all have the ability to do things as we want and live life as envisioned in our minds.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: Pickles

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

How is this not hell? and its happening exactly where we are and so like it or not,admit it or not,the world is evil and we are in hell,imo...

Rawandan Genocide And Other Historical Inhumanities > fromthecab.blogspot.com...

edit on 27-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Reality means what is real.
Are you in hell right now? You might say yes and if you are it is because you are wrapped up in something that is not happening presently. You are indulging in thoughts about a past that is not here with you now. Or you are imagining somewhere else.
What's wrong with right now........unless you think about it?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Carrying the weight of the world is very heavy.
Let go and let God.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by blocula

Are you in hell right now? You might say yes and if you are it is because you are wrapped up in something that is not happening presently. You are indulging in thoughts about a past that is not here with you now. Or you are imagining somewhere else.
Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it and those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There is a paradise for you if you really want it;
youtu.be...
but maybe you like suffering.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Joseph Stalin Forced Starvation Upon And Intentionally Annihilated 10,000,000 Ukrainian Peasants During 1932-1933 and then the western powers allied themselves with this russian monster stalin during world war-2,wow!?!? what a sick and diabolic act!

Holodomor Genocide > wdict.net...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it and those who live without knowing what happened before they were born remain perpetually a child...

One must live life like eating food when the plate is empty do not regurtiate. If i regurgitated it would not be anything like it was before.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You are not in hell, you see hell.
You might believe hell is all around you because you see it but you are in heaven looking at hell through a window.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

youtu.be...
Maybe i'm sick of being forced to love money,tired of being forced to live in a society thats filled with greed driven robots,people born innocent,who are then warped and twisted and forced without a choice to run the governments evil,soul shattering rat race,sexually repressed,financially oppressed people killing themselves to live in other words,who become homeless,imprisoned and dead if they dont willingly comply with sinister forms of domination and control that is further undeniable proof that we are trapped in a hell thats ruled by diabolical forces...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

youtu.be...
Maybe i'm sick of being forced to love money,tired of being forced to live in a society thats filled with greed driven robots,people born innocent,who are then warped and twisted and forced without a choice to run the governments evil,soul shattering rat race,sexually repressed and financially oppressed people killing themselves to live in other words,who become homeless,imprisoned and dead if they dont willingly comply with sinister forms of domination and control and undeniable proof that we are in a hell thats ruled by diabolical forces...

So try looking elsewhere and watch the video.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

How is this not hell? and its happening exactly where we are and so like it or not,admit it or not,the world is evil and we are in hell,imo...

Rawandan Genocide And Other Historical Inhumanities > fromthecab.blogspot.com...

If you don't want me to spam your Hell thread with pictures of kittens and flowers and cute little babies then please address the question which I will now ask for a third time.

Even if what you say is true, what do you hope to achieve by convincing people that they should live their lives in misery?

edit on 27/5/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

If you don't want me to spam your Hell thread with pictures of kittens and flowers and cute little babies then please address the question which I will now ask for a third time.

Maybe the only way to stop our souls from being reincarnated into this hell over and over again and finally ascend away from this materialistic hell,is for everyone of us to realize,admit and face where we actually are?

Kittens have scratched the eyes of babies and blinded them and so from the perspectives of those blinded,kittens are evil.There are numerous pretty flowers that are deadly poison,like belladonna, foxglove and many others and lots of cute little babies are born with cancer and die way too young and many babies are also born unwanted and unloved.So spam away,if thats what you feel like doing and i can counter anything and expose its dark and denied side...

WW-2 Eastern Front > de.academic.ru...

WW-2 Eastern Front > www.xoxol.org...

WW-2 Eastern Front > 2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If anyone can look at these following pictures and still think and believe and say that we are not in hell,imo,your lying to yourself and are living in denial of a very evil reality that exists all around us and anyone of us could suddenly find ourselves consumed within the same type of diabolic situation as the totally innocent and once unsuspecting people in these photos found themselves forced into and then ruthlessly murdered again and again and again all over this fallen world...

I could very easily post dozens of more photos from more recent times that are of an all too similar sinister and hellish nature,but here are some older examples...

Armenian Genocide > www.pasrgardable.com...

Armenian Genocide > www.genocide-museum.am...

Holodomor Genocide > wdict.net...

WW-2 Eastern Front > www.epochtimes.de...

WW-2 Easter Front > 4.bp.blogspot.com...

Bergen Belsen WW-2 > www.balsas.lt...

Bergen Belsen WW-2 > crypticchronoclasm.com...

WW-2 Eastern Front > de.academic.ru...

WW-2 Eastern Front > www.xoxol.org...

WW-2 Eastern Front > 2.bp.blogspot.com...

Maybe the only way to stop our souls from being reincarnated into this hell over and over again and finally ascend away from this materialistic hell,is for everyone of us to realize,admit and face where we actually are?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
another blocula thread and it sure will seem like it, lol

heard a great carlos santana quote today that life is dreaming and in death we awaken

so put that in your pipe and smoke it for carlos

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
another blocula thread and it sure will seem like it, lol

heard a great carlos santana quote today that life is dreaming and in death we awaken

so put that in your pipe and smoke it for carlos

Heres a thread i started last december and its very similar to what you mentioned above...

Death Awakens Us From This Nightmare To Show Us The Truth > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We are in a prison dominated by the principalities of darkness. The prison extends throughout our current galaxy and places us in the middle of the battle with our souls at stake. It is a complete prison affecting even your souls after you leave your flesh behind. Narrow is the way out.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by blocula

We are in a prison dominated by the principalities of darkness. The prison extends throughout our current galaxy and places us in the middle of the battle with our souls at stake. It is a complete prison affecting even your souls after you leave your flesh behind. Narrow is the way out.

I diaagree. Life and reality is what you make of it. In fact, the kingdom of heaven is still close at hand. You are welcome to your prison if that's what you would prefer, just don't try to foist it on anyone else. The battle was won, and liberation for the human being secured for all time.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As a matter of fact we are somewhere in between.?Purgatory?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Your evidence is nowhere to be found in this planet. Nothing you claim is evidenced in our world. In fact everything is falling apart at an unprecedented rate. Have you noticed the famine, starvation, illness, poverty, economic collapse, radiation, earth quakes, nuclear catastrophe's, chemical poisoning, and the continued enless list of other disasterous things occuring in this planet?

Ultimately the war has already been won, but we are living out the linear time line of that which has already been accomplished but that doesn't mean we can evade all that is yet to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join