It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Not everyone is in hell. Heaven and Hell are both available on Earth.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Not everyone is in hell. Heaven and Hell are both available on Earth.
We all sink or we all float,we're all in the same big boat and its sinking.Just because nothing bad is happening to me at the moment,does not erase the fact that the vast majority of people in the world are poor and starving,burning and freezing,dying from disease and neglect and are helplessly torn asunder by war everyday of the week.I dont see the world through rose colored glasses...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A human being can only experience his own feelings, you are not a 'we'. You are either in hell or you are not. It might seem like you can feel their suffering but you can't, you can only feel your own.
And something bad is happening to you, you are believing that you can not be happy because you are thinking about someone elses suffering. It is this 'thinking' that is causing distress and dis-ease that makes life feel like hell.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Agreed, and the door to heaven is always open and available, along with a loving and helpful hand always ready to lift us (any of us) up and out from our present condition, if we would but have the courage to ask for help. How sad for someone to suggest that everyone else is also in hell just because they are. My prayers are with the OP, that he or she might find release from their condition or predicament.

I choose heaven, that's what I'm walking into, while ignoring the rest, and all the ridiculous nonsense.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by blocula

A human being can only experience his own feelings, you are not a 'we'. You are either in hell or you are not. It might seem like you can feel their suffering but you can't, you can only feel your own.
I dont have to be among the over 200 million people who were killed off by wars and genocides during the 20th century to know and to be well aware that those massive amounts of killings took place...

Just because some people happen to born and live within a place and time thats not presently being torn apart by war and genocide,thats not presently being ripped apart by disease and starvation,doesnt change the fact that vast sections of humanity are torn apart by war and genocide and are dying from starvation and disease....

I'm not immune from reality,i'm not an island unto my self and i dont live in my own little world upon my own private planet,although lots of arrogant,self centered people seem to think and act like they do and they will refuse to admit and see that they are living in denial of reality...
edit on 13-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, but if all is interconnected, do you recognize the value of doing whatever you can from your own sphere of influence, however big or small, to try to bring in a small slice of heaven if at all possible, instead of all the fist shaking and railing against the evils of the world..?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Our almost complete lack of desire to feel any empathy,compassion or love and our self-centered arrogance at not trying to express those things towards eachother is destroying the human race...

But a population thats running around happy and high,making love all day,is a population thats not easily controlled and dominated...

And so tptb relentlessly inject fear,hate and greed within our minds and into our lives in order to tear apart our solidarity,so we wont be able to stand together against them and break away from their evil agendas...

And so countless people continue living and dying in hell..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's right, and I for one refuse to participate in that any more, and as soon as I get a little more dough coming in, I'm going to contribute to a program for girls in the third world called "Because I'm a Girl" (although I'm not a girl myself).

Trust me, tptb are running around freaked out like chikens with their heads cut off right about now, and I realize this sounds ridiculous, but now more than ever, they too needs our prayers, so that they might have a great change of heart, and help us all pivot in favor of a new direction away from hellishness, brutality, and of dominationa and submission, divide and conquor, and towards a new age of reason and grace and mutuality, because I think they are starting to realize that the jig is UP, and that all of heaven is watching very closely right about now ie: their very souls may be on the line, although they too must be free to choose what is right and good for goodness' sake and for the sake of righteousness, but the status quo? that's no longer an option, for anyone.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
There is no hope in hell. Q.E.D.

Then you my friend have not had a massage by a sexy woman.

I don't think anyone has the answers.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Upon some other world,i lived another life and while i was alive,i did so many evil things and when i died my soul was condemned to hell,a place called earth,where my soul is eternally reborn again and again within another body,made to suffer over and over forever and not even suicide or death will set me free,nothing will release me for i have been damned...

Words cannot describe how depressing and overwhelmingly sad that actually is and whats even more terrible is the hopeless realization that its probably true and it is just as good and just as valid a theory as any other for no one knows exactly where we are and no one really knows why we are here...
edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Bumping your own posts I see........does the insanity ever stop with this?

Weve already gone over all this information adnauseum

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think people really misinterpret the concept of hell. Buddhism often says that in order to move onto the heavens you need to reach enlightenment. In order to obtain that you need to reincarnate over and over again. There are biblical references to reincarnation also. I wouldn't think it would be radical to assume that the 'hell' that Christianity refers to is just this world that our spirits try to escape from.

edit on 13-2-2012 by 13TreeofLife13 because: Incomplete Thought

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by charles1952
There is no hope in hell. Q.E.D.

Then you my friend have not had a massage by a sexy woman.

Who would probably lure you in with sex and then financially crucify you if given the chance...In Hell.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 13TreeofLife13

Just like George Harrison said..."Keep me free from birth"

Meaning perhaps that we are born again and again and are made to suffer and die again and again until we finally reach a state of spiritual perfection,attain nirvana,are free from birth and leave the hell of materialistic illusions...Imo

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
To late already happened.

Next. lol

Originally posted by blocula

Who would probably lure you in with sex and then financially crucify you if given the chance...In Hell.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Seriously,think about whats going on in this fallen world and all we ever really hear about are the exploits of the drug addicted hollywood elites...

The vast majority of us have been turned into dumbed down sheep,grazing on greed,living in denial,blissfully unaware of reality and how evil it actually is...

The Truth Is Too horible To Face...We are in hell...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There were actually people who escaped from Nazi Death Camps during WW-2 who made their way back to towns that had not been "rounded up" yet and these escapees went around desperately telling anyone they could about what would happen to them when the Nazi SS showed up to take them away for so called resettlement and work in the east...

The vast majority of those people they told "refused to believe them" became very angry,defensive and violent "refused to believe that they would be gassed and burnt" and so the trains came and they went,to their deaths,every step of the way in blind denial because "the truth was too horrible to face"...

We are in hell and its just too horible for the vast majority of people to face this terrifying reality...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hell is defined as eternal suffering.

To us, eternity is subjectively as long as our life lasts. That is all of time as we see it. And for our whole lives, we will be feeling pain, loneliness, anger, guilt, or other negative emotions.

But there are monks and devout people who can be completely at peace, feeling none of that. We can't be in hell if we can eliminate all suffering from our lives. The very root of the suffering on Earth is humanity - it could be removed entirely, in theory.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techy
Hell is defined as eternal suffering.

To us, eternity is subjectively as long as our life lasts. That is all of time as we see it. And for our whole lives, we will be feeling pain, loneliness, anger, guilt, or other negative emotions.

But there are monks and devout people who can be completely at peace, feeling none of that. We can't be in hell if we can eliminate all suffering from our lives. The very root of the suffering on Earth is humanity - it could be removed entirely, in theory.
Just like people have fought eachother in countless wars,spilled their blood and died again and again and again in the same areas,upon the same ground,down through time during different ages of history...

Not even suicide or death will set us free from hell for we have been damned to be born,to live and suffer and to die and then be reborn again and again and again and again forever...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Life is Hell when you have a monkey mind:
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I didnt listen to that video yet,,, but that statement is an absolute insult to monkeys,,, any monkey from any time period i am sure not only enjoys their life, but lives more "in the now" and bravely at peace then the average human,,. They know everything there is to know, and they live their mortal lives in accordance.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join