It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Look bud, all I'm saying is that your opinion on earth - that it is indeed Hell - is completely subjective. The world, others, life; all of these are what you make out of them. If you believe it's hell, then yes, it is a hell for you. I on the other hand think no such thing, and so I don't see it and I feel not any of the anxiety or discomfort associated with hell.

What I'm saying is, you suffer alone, and you do it by choice. Give up the ghost, partner, you ain't in hell and you damn sure ain't in heaven, so - if you must believe in the two - you're in the middle somewhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

I'm not an island thats seperated and immune from the list of horrors i opened this thread with and neither is anyone else...

Lets you and i spend a few weeks inside a rat infested,mud filled and blood drenched trench during world war one as we're savagely and relentlessly bombed by seige artillery...

Lets you and i join the opening wave landing at omaha beach during world war two as men are ripped and torn by heavy machine gun fire and die screaming for their mothers...

Lets you and i be forced at gun point to untangle and extract the corpses of women and children from nazi death camp gas chambers and throw them into burning pits...

I could go on and on and on and i am not afraid to face the brutal truth,i know where we are...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

i essentially agree with blocula, but i didnt read any further before i needed to say thank you for that.......it really made me re assess where and what........that list is something special, for sure....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eatbliss

i continually find it an interesting feature that so many of us feel that we cannot experience one thing without knowing the opposite, the antithesis.... I used to believe this too, that we must suffer to know joy. But lately i see this as a justification for suffering, so that we can supposedly appreciate what joy is. The small, short moments in my life when i have experienced joy, it wasnt informed in the least by any of my suffering. it was totally apart and separate from that, and i would have recognized it for what it was, without any and all of the suffering that preceded and followed the brief experiences of joy.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yea you could go on and on about things you never experienced, and to somehow imply that you have is an insult to those that died in - or lived through - those events you mentioned.

Besides what I was saying is that you make what you will out of life. You can focus on doom and gloom or man up and look on the bright side once in awhile.

And yes, a man can indeed become an island, despite the old axiom stating otherwise. We call those deserted individuals either delusional or catatonic. You sir are the former.

Believe that this world is hell and wallow in self-pity if you so choose.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Heres my reply to that special list of good things compiled by 1littlewolf...

And by the way,i dont think theres any divine or metaphysical balancing act in life going on that preserves the good and eradicates the bad.The bad things in life far outweigh the good things in life,good things that are only perceived as being good,"really" are not good,its just that the person is choosing to only see them that way,all the while ignoring their dark and sinister sides...

Okay...Here we go...Back in reality...Heres what the things you listed really mean and really cause...

"misty mornings" which cause black ice,slick roads,limited vision and car crash deaths...

people have been severely burned while taking "hot showers"...

"steamy sex" that more often than not,eventually leads to child support and a broken home and steamy sex with another guy while the husbands at work...guys,try going home unexpectedly and earlier than usual,without first checking in and telling her your on your way,park around the corner and walk in through the back door and you just might be in for a very rude awakening...

"friday afternoons" are usually pay days as you watch your hard earned dollars go into someone elses hands while feeling your sore back...

thousands of old folks cant afford an air conditioner and then they die from "summer" heat strokes...

an "untouched wilderness" where people go out for a walk get mauled by bears and mountain lions...

"stained glass" is an inanimate object with no real emotional relation to anyone,but many people have been sliced to ribbons by falling stained glass windows...

"walking across the grass barefoot" and stepping on a rusty nail or broken glass...

"storm swept lonely beaches" with waves that have washed thousands of people out to sea and drowned them...

"weed" equals drug addiction...

thousands of "babies" are still born and die suddenly in their cribs or are abused and neglected...

"owls" that are winged beasts from the perspectives of rabbits,squirrels and mice who are grabbed without warning and ripped to shreds and devoured...

"women looking over their shoulder at you" sizing you up to see if theres any money they can get out of you...

"waking up next to your sleeping loved one" and hoping they are sleeping and checking to see if their still breathing,which everyone does...

thousands of people have choked to death while "eating pizza"...

"snow" freezes,blinds and results in people getting massive heart attacks as they struggle to shovel it and snow causes car wrecks that cripple,maim and kill...

every "rose" has thorns just ask those who have tripped and fallen face first into a rose bush filled with thorny daggers...

"red wine" ends up causing alcoholism in the long run,the legal drug alcohol,like beer as well that maims,cripples and kills tens of thousands of people every year on our roadways,but who cares as long as their tax profit being raked in...

"snow capped peaks" that kill thousands with their glistening and beautiful avalanches...

just what does anyone actually get out of looking at the "stars,sunsets and moon" ?...nothing really...what do they really mean so obscure and far away?...nothing

"peaches" ?...people have choked to death on peaches and peach pits choke and break teeth...

most "b/w films" were made for financial reasons,not artistic choices,the color film stock cost too much...

"old couples holding hands" as they wither,fade and are about to die...

"trees" that fall over and crush houses cars and people and their large falling branches do the same all the time...

many,many houses have been burned to the ground and many,many people are burned and killed as a result of "lit candles"...

"morning dew" on a poisonous spiders web...

"baby animals" that are carried away terrified by predators that prey on and eat the young animals...

"fireworks" have burned,maimed,crippled and blinded thousands and thousands of people...

"birds",from the perspectives of insects,are nothing more than winged monsters that swoop down out of the sky and tear them apart and eat them...

"forests" so thick and over grown where many people never found their ways out of and then died of exposure...

my finger tips are getting numb.from typing..but what i'm getting at...is more than obvious...and the things that i listed are far,far,more severe,destructive and death bringing...

edit on 19-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thats exactly why i said this...

pleasure doesnt exist without pain...what??? thats not at all true,people who say that have been conditioned into accepting the hellish state of our world as something that has to be and its just not true at all,a persons body thats pain free,is,pain free,it doesnt hurt,so why should it have to hurt? because the world tries to make it hurt?...

oh i see,if i never felt pain then i wouldnt know what pleasure means...if thats true...then it must be okay for millions of fat americans to pig out on junk food all day and what they cant stuff into their pie holes gets whipped into the trash....because thay know that millions of other people are dying of starvation?...

And by the way,i dont think theres any divine or metaphysical balancing act in life going on that preserves the good and eradicates the bad.The bad things in life far outweigh the good things in life,good things that are only perceived as being good,"really" are not good,its just that the person is choosing to only see them that way,all the while ignoring their dark and sinister sides...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

it is the lie out of knowledge abuse wills that make those definitions

as in meaning that what is in pain conditions cant sort out his being freedom but through all pleasure objective condition as being through else free, so its opposite condition

same for pleasure conditions, what enjoy its condition cant mean it living but through its opposite condition objectivity as else pains then it would feel alive pleasure

conditions powers clearly mean their powers over everyone freedom as if noone exist but powerful freedom oness life that enslave all free rights to b livings through
while anyone in pains conditions is true before being in conditions concept, so free from its conditions inherently that is why it would keep meaning it as being nothing really to him making itself out fact existence only

only opportunists and evil insolence to truth abuse are the one that live through conditions life from being absolutely interested in barguing their free existing constant sense with powership creations constancy senses of free wills means
it is like they enjoy the concept of constant as possible stillness inerty from hating the idea of constant concept being constant moves

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Since you repeat entire threads, I will repeat my question from a few pages back:

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

How is this thread much different to your earlier one?
We Are The Demons Who Were Damned And Thrown Into Hell

Especially this line from that threads OP:

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on..

Now the following quote is from This threads OP:

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, locust, genocide, floods, land mines mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, animal attacks, broken bones, work, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, drug addiction, heart attacks, bombs, ozone depletion, stinging insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, class seperation, extortion, stabbing, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, forclosure, avalanches, lust, jealousy, lonliness, comet impacts, prison

Do you just recycle?

I won't even get into the answers you gave in both threads...
edit on 12/19/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Since you like to police other peoples threads,at least mine anyways,i'll say that yes i'm not perfect and i should check through my existing threads more thoroughly before starting another one and i do use the search engine before posting a thread...I seem to recall asking you once,if you were able to create a totally original thread,whos subject has never been touched upon before,its probably nearly impossible...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You knew you already wrote it because you copied from it.

Nice try at an explanation.

I am not policing. What you did is glaringly obvious to anyone with a memory. I just asked you a question about why you copy and pasted parts of one of your earlier threads.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Nice try at trying to say my try was a nice try...

One hologram thread for instance,dealt with our entire reality being a hologram and the other hologram thread dealt with individual objects being holographically projected,like flying saucers...

Why is it okay for one politician and there are many of them,to have dozens and dozens of threads? Surely any one politician cant be "that" multi-faceted and interesting...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you may be living in hell but my life if is ok you make your own life every tthing you just stated can be avoided you just lack the knowlodge or the ambition to create a better life for yourself

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If we were in Hell it would not be illegal to urinate all over the street or other people.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The Holodomor genocide of Ukrainian peasants,orchestrated by Stalin in the early 1930's,where and when it was a crime to have food and which annihilated about 5 to 10 million people,photos of whom are so horrifying that i wont bother posting them,is a good argument that we are in hell and then add in another hundred or so other wars and genocides and theres no doubt in my mind where we are...

Those of us living in the United States right now are not immune from genocide and war on our continent,sooner or later they will happen again,like the genocide of the Native Americans and the Civil War...

In our demon controlled fallen world their is a hierarchy and a royal blood line elite,the beautiful people who are more or less controlled and protected by dark forces as most of humanity continuously endures the wars and genocides they perpetually orchestrate and force the poor and undesireable elements of society to fall victim to,a neverending flow of soul sacrifices to the evil lord of this world...

Holodomor Genocide > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Upon some other world,i lived another life and while i was alive,i did so many evil things and when i died my soul was condemned to hell,a place called earth,where my soul is eternally reborn again and again within another body,made to suffer over and over forever and not even suicide or death will set me free,nothing will release me for i have been damned...

Words cannot describe how depressing and overwhelmingly sad that actually is and whats even more terrible is the hopeless realization that its probably true and it is just as good and just as valid a theory as any other for no one knows exactly where we are and no one really knows why we are here...
edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
.....David Letterman........

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Do you think it is possible on this planet or the universe for good or love to exist? realms that function with higher efficiencies of harmony, cooperation, and mutually agreed upon perfection? Do you think if the universe in small quantum dimensions and large scales can create perfect forms, geometric patterns and shapes, order at all, symmetry, cultivated and manufactured purpose, conscious ability, that there are not infinitely higher degrees of opportunity and possibility for what energy can experience in the universe?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join