It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you were God what would you create? what is the best thing you could imagine being? where would you be? what would you be able to do? what would you be made of? how long could you go on doing that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You are an expression of life-Life is an expression of Spirit/Thee IAM/ONE that always is-Life is not a creation, something from nothing...but Life is the effect of a cause, a natural emanation, a expression of the IAM.

Each facet and phase of expression serves a purpose in the whole of life and its nature of interconnectedness, oneness.

We are made in this image. To be, is to express. Just as we are the effect of expression, emanation...we too express and cause emanation. We constantly emanate ideas, images, feelings, thoughts, and these are expressions of us, things that emanated forth, from us/through us and that is of us.

If you make a poem or a piece of artwork, its an expression of you emanated forth through you and is in a way of you/would not be, without you. Life is similar, its an expression of Spirit. Being such, holds attributes such as infinite possibilities, divine design through nature, and expresses the law of one through the interconnection of Life.

edit on 14-2-2012 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Don't judge it until you have seen it. Watch it.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

i watched it,, that kind of stuff is for people that just realized they have full control of themselves, and/or need someone to tell them how to take full control of themselves, after that realization one can or could be on their own with it, but its nice to listen to every once and a while i guess....

i dont agree with her judgement of monkeys, im sure that many monkeys live a life of great beauty and peace and love.... this is cool

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

monkeys can be just as peaceful,, or just as erratic as humans.... id say in the current day the paradigmed world of humans is more insane, dangerous and irrational

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Humans and army ants have a lot in common and we are very similar to eachother.We both gather forces together in vast numbers of millions and then march them outwards to destroy other living things.We both create and engage ourselves in forms of organized warfare for economic reasons and to accumulate living space,we both take slaves and we both destroy life.Humans and army ants both have very large brains for their size and army ants have brains that are largest amongst insects,their brains have about the same processing power as a macintosh 2 computer...www.theworld.org...

edit on 15-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lucid dreams and memories of us already having been taken to the death camps in a past life and we were already killed off and what we are living now is our afterlife?

Because i think there is no Holy Saviour headed our way to intervene against evil on our behalf and our looking forward to Salvation and some kind of Divine Intervention,are only shattered reflections of our empty hopes and wishes and our dreams of something better for us all beyond death,is based on nothing but false perceptions and fractured lies...

I have a very real and terrifying "remotely viewed" and "clairvoyantly induced" feeling that we are already dead,we have already lived and died in the "real world",somewhere else,perhaps the fourth dimension and we have already been judged and sentenced,the "rapture" has all ready taken place,those who were not "raptured" were put where we are now,thrown into hell and there is no way out,not even suicide and death will release us from this eternal damnation we call life,which is why we recollect past lives,because we are forced to be reborn again and again forever within this evil materialistic world of perpetual hate,fear,genocide,drug addiction,abortion and war...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't think she was judging all 'monkeys', it was in regard to the monkeys she experienced that day at the temple.
Thank you for the links.
I think that if we were not expected to work we would be grazing all day on vegetation. Because of this system of slavery we have to eat meat because it holds more protien and energy.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

there may be nothing coming to save us... but at any time all the humans can together save themselves.. humans control what humans do,,, if things are bad, its because of the actions of humans.... when you die you will think "oh that wasn't so bad, I think im ready to try again"

also dont discredit man, there may be similarities to man and other things but, the things man has accomplished are incredible and the existence of man is quite an incredible accomplishment in its own...

we cant expect things to be so easy,, for millions and millions of years its been toil and struggle and suffer and conflict, just to get a close and comfy view at this thing called life, and now that everything is so easy theres a lot of ya that are just disappointed... know thrill or adventure.. no point.... its why i asked you the questions in my above posts... how do you expect it to be? every breath is a privilege.... ignorance is bliss... if you didnt know of all these corrupt ways of man, and you lived in a small village, and did your work ,enjoyed your meals and rest, spent time in nature fancying your imagination the same life you are measuring would be seen of great value and joy.

as for the business of feeling you did bad stuff in past lives,,,i cant say i remember past lives,,, my only advice would be focus on this one... and try to do as little things in your life that would make you feel guilty/deserving of punishment as possible, and you will be innocent and have no way to justify feeling guilty.... maybe this life is a chance for you to prove to yourself that you are capable of refraining from bad.... i dont know you, but i dont think youd even have to look at things this way.... you were born pure and ignorant on this earth, there are a lot of variables that have effected you since that moment, but that moment was the "all men are created equal/natural rights" contract..... everything that has ever lived on this planet,, every conscious entity has trodden the same ground and experienced the same day,,.
edit on 15-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

yes and then it would be hard to be man, we would be as monkeys,,, the reason man eats meat, and builds sky scrapers, and space ships is because man loves the fact that hes man, to him going back is not an option.

and yea she is right and it was good analogy and point,.,. I guess I just get a little aggravated that you assume the information is groundbreaking to me, you under estimate these natural realizations of a lot of people, what she described was peace of mind,, every day people from all walks of life, from tribes, to factories, to construction workers, to teachers may implore their own discovered and cherished brand of this... but I understand it is reaching to a larger philosophical epiphany like realization,.
edit on 15-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I didn't assume anything, i was sharing.
Thank you for sharing your feelings.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

thank you as well, sorry if i ever seem snappy but some times as useful as communication is, it is extremely frustrating to clearly show someone your mental visions of reality,, using typed words on a forum... as im sure you may know.. its also quite frustrating constructing stable and accurate visions of reality,,, infinite variable, an infinite amount of information to base your views off of,, and all birthing and growing out of ignorance.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I should definitely try to focus on this life,because i'll be dreaming about it in the next one...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
We have already lived and died in the real world,some souls were raptured away and have ascended into the fourth dimension,but we have already been judged and here we are,trapped forever inside this three dimensional holographic illusion we call reality,sentenced to be born to live and to die again and again and again forever...

edit on 27-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It restates the negativeness of the universe. The hideous lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of Man forced to live in a barren, Godless eternity like a tiny flame flickering in an immense void with nothing but waste, horror and degradation, forming a useless bleak straitjacket in a black absurd cosmos.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Look at these holocaust photos and realize earth is hell > fromthecab.blogspot.com...

edit on 27-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Earth can look like anything you want. Look at pictures of suffering and you will suffer. Look at a sunset and you will be in awe.
You will not find santuary in the world.
Overcome the world by seeing that the world is no more than an image, an image that appears in and on silent still peace.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Really blocula, are you still going with this thread? What do you hope to achieve by trying to convince others that their lives should be as depressing as yours seems to be?

edit on 27/5/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by blocula

Really blocula, are you still going with this thread? What do you hope to achieve by trying to convince others that their lives should be as depressing as yours seems to be?

edit on 27/5/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)
Yes of course,because i'm still not living in denial of what this reality really means,where we are thrown into without a choice and what it actually is,hell...

Armenian Genocide > www.genocide-museum.am...
edit on 27-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Now that you see that the world is totally messed up and that there is nothing you can do to save it, save yourself!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Even if what you say is true, what do you hope to achieve by convincing people that they should live their lives in misery?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join