It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by MrUncreated

Earth is a perfectly wicked prison,a materialistic soul dungeon drifting through an endless void,with nowhere else for us to go,no way for us to escape and not even death will set us free and why are we here? what did we do? and where did we do it? whatever it was and wherever it happened,it must still be going on,because hells human population of fallen souls grows larger everyday..

We have already lived and died in the real world,some souls were raptured away and have ascended into the fourth dimension,but our souls have already been judged and sentenced and here we are,trapped forever inside this three dimensional holographic illusion we call reality,imprisoned within temporary,painfilled,disease threatened flesh,forced to be born and live,suffer and grow old and to die again and again and again forever...

edit on 28-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I've always thought the same thing about hell.

Step 1: Take over.

Hell, if you believe in the Christian version I guess, came from a dissenting angel. Who ever said hell was impenetrable then? If it came from a body of (allegedly greater) spiritual power than itself?

Not that I really believe in that # though.
edit on 28-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"The negativeness of the universe, the hideous lonely emptiness of existence, nothingness, the predicament of man forced to live in a barren, godless eternity like a tiny flame flickering in an immense void with nothing but waste, horror and degradation, forming a useless bleak straitjacket in a black absurd cosmos"...Woody Allen

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Good to see so much optimism!

We, in our outlook and disposition towards life and existence, are either part of the solution, or, part of the problem.

My hope and prayer is that those who feel trapped and lost, will be liberated and found again. After all, given enough time anything's possible.

So much negativity and cynicism though, very depressing this thread is.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The earth is a prison for my body...
My body is a prison for my mind...
My mind is a prison for my soul...
And my mind is the most diabolical labyrinth of torment you could possibly imagine.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

You think too much, and think too much with your head. May you open your heart to the wisdom of no thoughts or words, and find peace, it's there, but our seeking needs to shift from that of the mind, to the heart and soul, who, prior to judgement or in the space of absolute forgiveness, is free, absolutely free.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I use the word hell for lack of a better word,when trying to describe where we are and whats happening to us, wherever we really are,whatevers actually going on,its certainly a hellish and evil experience for the majority of people,a playground for the damned and i think we live and die here multiple times, perhaps forever and during some lifetimes we are happy, some we are sad,some we are poor,some we are rich,some we are male,some we are female,some we are murdered young,some we grow old,some we are loved,some we are hated,some we are lonely,some we die in war,some we die in peace...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

I use the word hell for lack of a better word,when describing where we are and whats happening to us,wherever we really are,whatevers actually going on,its certainly a hellish and evil experience for the majority of people and i think we live and die here multiple times,perhaps forever and during some lifetimes we are happy, some we are sad,some we are poor,some we are rich,some we are male,some we are female,some we are murdered young,some we die old,some we are loved and some we are lonely...

Well when you consider what an average human would have went through say... 1,000+ years ago actually we've gotten a tad better recently. The general trend has been human rights because people fight for it, just in our generation we forgot what that was. So now the creeping force of authoritarianism is coming back.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Within the last 100 years,there has been well over 200,000,000 people murdered by war and genocide and now we posess many 1,000's of nuclear weapons and so things are actually far worse than they have ever been before.In the distant past,when something terrible happened,it was a relatively isolated event and often a totally isolated event,but now everythings connected and we are standing at the edge of a horrible abyss,with one foot already stepping out over the edge...

270,000,000 people exterminated by Muslim Jihadists during their perpetual annihilation of non believers across the Middle East and Eastern Europe from 600-2012...

36,000,000 people exterminated during the Lushan uprising and Rebellion in China begun by Emperor An Lushan from 755-763...

20,000,000 people exterminated during the Middle Eastern Slave Trades from 700-1850...

100,000,000 people exterminated by Popes and Organized Religions during their Holy Wars and Crusades across Europe and the Middle East from 1100-1600...

40,000,000 people exterminated during the Mongolian invasions of China and their systematic destruction of Chinese peasants from 1195-1235...

5,000,000 people exterminated during the Spanish Inquisition initiated by the Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand II and Isabella I until its supression by Napoleon from 1480-1808...

2,000,000 people exterminated during the prolonged and protracted European Witch Hunts created and set into motion by Pope Innocent VIII from 1484-1650...

100,000,000 people exterminated during the Genocide of the Native Americans of the North and South American Continents by Spain and the United States from 1492-1898...

15,000,000 people exterminated during the Atlantic Slave Trades from 1500-1850...

12,000,000 people exterminated during the Thirty Years War fought primarily in Germany between most Eurpoean nations from 1618-48...

35,000,000 people exterminated during the Uprisings and Wars initiated by the Yellow Tiger bandit leader Chang Hsien Chung in China from 1643-47...

8,000,000 people exterminated by King Leopold II through his orchestrated slaughters during the Belgium Congo Genocide from 1886-1908...

2,000,000 people exterminated by Enver Pasha and his Ottoman Turkish Government created Butcher Battalions comprised of violent criminals released from prison who were paid to starve and slaughter Greeks and Armenians 1915-16...

25,000,000 people exterminated from the massive death tolls of WW-1 from 1914-1918...

10,000,000 people exterminated by Josef Stalin during the Holodomor Terror Famine Genocide of the Russian Ukraine 1932-33...

20,000,000 people exterminated by Josef Stalin during his orchestrated Purges,Genocides and Starvations of Russian Military leaders,Intellectuals and Peasants from 1936-38...

10,000,000 people exterminated by the Japanese Military and Emperor Hirohito during their slaughter of Chinese civilians from 1937-45 during WW-2...

6,000,000 people exterminated by the Nazi slaughter of Jews and gypsies orchestrated by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler from 1939-45 during WW-2...

18,000,000 people exterminated by the Nazi slaughter of Russian civilians on the Eastern Front orchestrated by Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler from 1941-45 during WW-2...

75,000,000 people exterminated from the massive death tolls of WW-2 from 1939-45...

50,000,000 people exterminated and by Mao installed Genocides and Starvations in China 1958-61 and 1966-69 and in Tibet-1949-50...

3,000,000 people exterminated and by Kim II Sung with Chinese Government support during the Korean War 1950-53...

6,000,000 people exterminated during the Indo China Vietnam War across Southeast Asia from 1955-75...

5,000,000 people exterminated by Pol Pot and Khmer Rouge during their Cambodian Genocides of 1975-79...

1,000,000 people exterminated by the Hutus hacking and clubbing to death the Tutsi populations during the Rwandan Genocide of 1994...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but am simply reposting it here because it is just as relevant here:

"God created us, in my beliefs according to my religion, because that inner knowledge, that recognition of HIS FACE was a gift so great to us (His creation) that it was worth everything. According to my experience and the personal knowledge of this FACE that I have gained, this is the absolute correct teaching and interpretation for the creation of mankind. To me, all the hell I have faced, all the trials I have gone through, were worth every single second for this knowledge I have gained of HIM.

GOD knows all things, and before HE created HE knew that this knowledge of Him would benefit, and the benefit would outweigh all other things, therefore HE created... it was a gift to all of us, our live is a gift...because knowledge of HIM is the greatest imaginable treasure.

If you want to understand trials and tribulations then this you should read:

www.al-islam.org..."

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by blocula

If you want to understand trials and tribulations then this you should read:

www.al-islam.org..."
Or this > www.masada2000.org...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

why do you have to spread hatred and ignorance? If you really want to know why all the evil happenes it is because of people like you who prefer ignorance and hatred to the truth and light. YOU make life hell, and people similar to you...
edit on 28-5-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I'm not the one spreading hatred and ignorance,i'm exposing it...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm not the one spreading hatred and ignorance,i'm exposing it...

No, your not... I showed you a beautiful hadith, with great meaning to all people concerning trials and tribulations... the purification of mankind... in response to a beautiful thing, you respond with an evil thing, instead of addressing the subject...

in effect, you wish to state, that because less than 1% of all Muslims in the world follow hatred and ignorance... that all muslims are followers of hatred and ignorance... and by such a inclination, none of what is taught, by any of the good and true teachers of the religion, should be read...

This is what starts wars,,, this love of hatred, and you have showed yourself in one second to be a lover of the same ignorance and hatred as those who you linked to, because your hatred and ignorance causes the same wars that their hatred and ignorance causes

You and they are on the same side, that of evil... this is also why we find those who you linked to working very closely with YOUR US government... the reality is they are on the same side.... that which is evil.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I believe we had to die to get to where we are now,because the life we are living,is our eternal afterlife and there is no way out...

Earth is surrounded by an endless void of ancient light,drifting through nowhere,from which there is no escape...

Because i think there is no Holy Saviour headed our way to intervene against evil on our behalf and our looking forward to Salvation,some kind of Divine Intervention,is looking forward to something thats never going to happen,we are only shattered reflections of our empty hopes and hollow fantasies and prayer to God,is just wishful thinking while praying to something that doesnt even exist and our desire for Heavenly things waiting for us all beyond death,are just fractured dreams based on nothing but false perceptions,broken promises and lies,for we have already died...

I have a very real and terrifying feeling that we are already dead,we have already lived and died in the "real world",somewhere else,perhaps the fourth dimension and our deeds have already been judged and we have already been sentenced,the "rapture" has all ready taken place,those who were not "raptured" were put where we are now,damned and thrown into hell...

There is no way out,not even suicide and death will release us from this eternal damnation we call life,which is why we remember past lives,because we are forced to be reborn again and again,various incarnations down through the endless ages forever within this evil materialistic world of perpetual greed and hate,fear and pain,drug addiction and starvation,disease and disaster,abortion and war,lies and murder,homelessness and genocide...

Here and now,we dream of our bodies being able to fly through the air,we dream of moving objects with our minds,we dream of sunshine and smiles,we dream of a world made of love and happiness,we dream of a world not made of fear and hate and filled with tears...

We are dreaming of the things we were once able to do,in the kind of life we use to live,in the real world we left behind when we died there and we must have done something very wrong to end up where we are now...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We drift through this filled with hopelessness and despair and most of us are sexually repressed and financially oppressed.The countless flocks of blind faith sheeple in their billions are all brainwashed followers, lonely people with lonely souls afraid of the dark,who are so easily misled and have been taken far astray from reality by evil and sinister powers,whom they unknowingly worship whenever they bow down and pray to this malevolent invisible being they call their god....

Who i believe is actually satan in disguise,or the evil being that we have named satan and i believe that this evil unseen entity has hijacked the human race and feeds off of and grows stronger from channeling the massive amounts of psychic energies that are continuously produced within focal points,whenever we gather inside our churches,mosques and temples...

I cant think of anything more horrible than that and its all the more terrible when i look around at the sorry state of this world and then unfortunately realize that this is most likely the sad and dark truth,whats really going on and as this evil deceiver of our world,this invisible beast grows more and more powerful,the faster and faster we spin out of control as a society and race towards our doom, closer and closer to our final destination,dragged down into the abyss of fear and hate,hand in hand with this demonic monster and in denial,our fallen souls have passed through the gates of hell and into this playground of the damned...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

there are a few stories narrated by Ahl al-bayt which state that we have lived in several worlds. In the shadow/soul world, in the atomic world, and in the current life we live on earth.

Over the course of these, the same events happened there as we see it here on earth (as if it was a mirror). We were given choices there and everything we do, and or punished for, is according to those choices we made in the other world.

You might ask, why did God bring us here on earth if he could easily test everyone there. The Holy Quran clearly states that this gives people another chance to prove themselves, to change the bad choices we made then.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

We drift through this filled with hopelessness and despair

evil is from our hand... and our hand alone.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Or perhaps all murders,wars and genocides are caused by real demonic posession,which is ignored and denied and now called mental health issues,instead of admitting and facing whats really going on?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

An all knowing god would already be aware of the fact that we are going to fail before we even do and so why even bother allowing us to suffer,why put us through it and why punish us for something the god is ultimately the direct cause of and the exact reason for?

that would be like me letting my daughter borrow my car,that i already know has no brakes and then getting mad and punishing her for crashing it...

and so a kind and loving god makes no sense to me at all,but an evil god fits perfectly into this fallen world thats filled with endless expressions of evil...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

An all knowing god would already be aware of the fact that we are going to fail before we even do and so why even bother allowing us to suffer,why put us through it and why punish us for something the god is ultimately the direct cause of and the exact reason for?

that would be like me letting my daughter borrow my car,that i already know has no brakes and then getting mad and punishing her for crashing it...

and so a kind and loving god makes no sense to me at all,but an evil god fits perfectly into this fallen world thats filled with endless expressions of evil...

not all of us are 'failing' dear... some of us are in fact becoming sucessful... only some of you are failing ....

some of us are learning from our mistakes and the mistakes of others, not repeating them, climbing this ladder of knowledge of GOD, and knowledge of self, and over coming the trappings of this world and of self...

sorry if you cannot say the same, but it is quite possible you are not making the honest attempt towards truth....

and for those who are failing, it is because you love the other side, that side not from GOD so much.. perhaps this free choice for you was a good thing, because if you hate Truth and Good so much what makes you think you would want to be in a place surrounded by it?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join