It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Present My Case That We Are In Hell

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am no theologian or scholar, but if we were in Hell, how could we know charity, love, and procreation? I think you are correct in that Hell may reside here as well, but I know that I am not in Hell because I have not been cut-off from progress, and I am pretty sure the definition of Hell is to be damned. Without darkness, how could we ever appreciate the light?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Blocula, you are a sad, apathetic little man.

You should get a puppy.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Maybe the only way to stop our souls from being reincarnated into this hell over and over again and finally ascend away from this materialistic hell,is for everyone of us to realize,admit and face where we actually are?

Or maybe, just maybe, the complete opposite is true...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

And the hellish slaughter of innocent men,women and children continues on and on,right up until now and denying the brutal reality that this world is diabolic and evil,wont change the fact that it is and always has been and those who live half asleep,while hiding themselves behind a thin veneer of money and materialistic illusions, are afraid to face the horrible truth and are not immune from genocide and war,even though they constantly lie to themselves and think they are...

100 Killed In Organized Massacre On Syrian Village 2011 > www.foxnews.com...

32 Children Among 90 Dead In Syrian Government Massacre 2012 > www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 28-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Modern Day Genocide 1992-95 Bosnia 200,000 killed > srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No, it's a duality for now. Opposite extremes can be observed.

This fact of light and darkness present would dispel hell in our view of it at least.

And if I may allow me to add expound on this whole idea just a tad...

A place where no love or hope is what so ever.. now that is hell, it would be unbearable and unthinkable. I think there may be a punishment but to consider such an unthinkable place lasting an eternity without ceasing is truly unthinkable! I personally believe it IS NOT the Character of a loving Creator and while there may be a lesson to learn after this life certainly any punishment won't last forever.. What sort of justice would that be? Would you punish your child forever without ceasing? No. Any way sorry I strayed a fuzz but you brought up hell and I think it some full spectrum elaboration was needed.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Rwandan Genocide 1994 (800,000 Slaughtered In 100 Days) > 2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I've already done it numerous times within this thread,but anything that anyone can try to claim as being good and beautiful,is because they choose to look at it only that way,while ignoring and denying its ugly and evil side...

In reality,earth is a soul prison and its a perfectly evil prison,there is no eascape,theres nowhere else for us to go and theres no way for us to get away...

This world is perpetually ripped apart and torn asunder by war and genocide,starvation,drug abuse, suicide, homelessness,disease and greed,again and again and again...

Because we are trapped here and not even death will release us from hell,because we are cursed and we have been damned to be reborn over and over and over again,forced to live,suffer and die forever,in hell...

And the hellish slaughter of innocent men,women and children continues on and on,right up until now and denying the brutal reality that this world is diabolic and evil,wont change the fact that it is and always has been...

Those who live half asleep,while hiding themselves behind a thin veneer of money and materialistic illusions, are afraid to face the horrible truth and are not immune from genocide and war,even though they constantly lie to themselves and think they are...

And if anyone thinks they are financially secure and safe from evil and genocide this lifetime,dont worry,during your previous incarnation you were not and within your next reincarnation you wont be either and here and now,things can change from really good to extremely bad very quickly...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Your evidence is nowhere to be found in this planet. Nothing you claim is evidenced in our world. In fact everything is falling apart at an unprecedented rate. Have you noticed the famine, starvation, illness, poverty, economic collapse, radiation, earth quakes, nuclear catastrophe's, chemical poisoning, and the continued enless list of other disasterous things occuring in this planet?

Ultimately the war has already been won, but we are living out the linear time line of that which has already been accomplished but that doesn't mean we can evade all that is yet to come.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

Have you seen the goodness of creation in this world? If you haven't, and all you can see is that which you've just described, then I'm not sure we even share the same reality. I see many problems, but I also recognize the real world around me, and it's magnificent, and beautiful, as are we.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The hell we're all in was created by the gods of finance. We try to find some peace and a sense of balance within the hell they have created, but until these self made gods are brought down, there will be no peace or balance.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

We are fast approaching another near extinction of the human race and because of our greed driven mentality,the vast majority dont give a damn...

Our empathy,compassion and love for eachother is almost dead and our solidarity is gone...

There is no miraculous saviour returning to rescue us and if there really was,why wasnt world war two worthy of his/her return?

There exists no kind and loving god and if there really was,why didnt he/she stop auschwitz?

God was supposedly powerful enough to have created the heavens and the earth,but doesnt bother stopping human war and human genocide...

Hmmm?...lets see...I'm not a rocket scientist,but,if there is a god,he/she is very evil and is the creator of this materialistic soul prison we call life on earth,as a way and a place to eternally punish our fallen souls...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

And the hellish slaughter of innocent men,women and children continues on and on,right up until now and denying the brutal reality that this world is diabolic and evil,wont change the fact that it is and always has been and those who live half asleep,while hiding themselves behind a thin veneer of money and materialistic illusions, are afraid to face the horrible truth and are not immune from genocide and war,even though they constantly lie to themselves and think they are...

100 Killed In Organized Massacre On Syrian Village 2011 > www.foxnews.com...

32 Children Among 90 Dead In Syrian Government Massacre 2012 > www.telegraph.co.uk...

All that proves is that you love focusing on bad things. If this were "hell," there would be nothing good.

You must be a blast at parties.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I'm not focusing on bad things,because in reality,everything is bad...

"Look at the beautiful sunshine"...that eventually melts,burns,withers and fades everything and everyone it shines upon...

"Look at the beautiful birds"...who are flesh eating monsters from the perspectives of insects and if humans were much smaller,we would be eaten alive by them as well...

"Look at the beautiful flowers"...pretty and very deadly poison in disguise...

I could go on and on and on...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In all dire and impending seriousness,really look at these two photos,realize exactly what your seeing and then faithfully tell me that we are not hopelessly trapped in a godless world thats been hijacked by diabolical,human posessing forces who have enslaved humanity with fear,hate and evil,honestly tell me that we are not in hell...

WW-2 Eastern Front > www.epochtimes.de...

WW-2 Easter Front > 4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

I'm not focusing on bad things,because in reality,everything is bad...

"Look at the beautiful sunshine"...that eventually melts,burns,withers and fades everything and everyone it shines upon...

"Look at the beautiful birds"...who are flesh eating monsters from the perspectives of insects and if humans were much smaller,we would be eaten alive by them as well...

"Look at the beautiful flowers"...pretty and very deadly poison in disguise...

I could go on and on and on...

You are ridiculous.

Think about seeing a shrink and being put on antidepressants. I'm worried for your safety and the safety of those around you.

Feel free to look at a thread I put together a while back
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that is hell, then, well, I'm glad to be here.
edit on 5-28-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I present my case that we are in hell...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, locust, genocide, floods, land mines mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, animal attacks, broken bones, work, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, drug addiction, heart attacks, bombs, ozone depletion, stinging insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, class seperation, extortion, stabbing, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, forclosure, avalanches, lust, jealousy, lonliness, comet impacts, prison, depression, aneurysms, tanks, rogue waves, nausea, bribery, religious persecution, false accusations, thirst, blood clots, tornadoes, excrement, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, flame throwers, witch hunts, drownings, police brutality, toxicity, abcesses, cemetaries, snuff films, vengeance, extinction, paranoia, divorce, gluttony, terrorist attacks, frostbite, rage, mudslides, vomit, morgues, taxes, atomic weapons, whirlpools, senility, funerals, gamma ray bursts, cancer, infidelity, deafness, brainwashing, skeletal fractures, riots, quicksand, animal experimentation, hate, ransom, urine, schizophrenia, down bursts, amnesia, lightning strikes, garbage, skin bruises, grief, fainting, radioactivity, sunburn, poison, incest, mourning, strangulation, assault, puss, serial killing, choking, stillborn, autopsies, blindness, wakes, fear, nervous breakdowns, racism, the grave, blackouts, mass shootings, wild fires, decay, infections, shock, dementia, multiple personalities, toothaches, alcoholism, coffins, nuclear meltdowns, embalming, megalomania, loansharking, electrocution, insanity, gang violence, hopelessness, withering, molestation, solar flares, mistrust, sink holes, strife, ice ages, economic collapse, tyranny, headaches, destitution, shell shock, fatigue, intimidation, hypothermia, machine guns, inflation, rabies, sore throats, pole shifts, traffic jams, plagues, hypothermia, earaches, hijacking, schizophrenia, home invasions, tombstones, super storms...

That sad and sorry list goes on and on and on...

I rest my case...We are in hell...imo...
edit on 9-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No, we're in reality. Welcome.

We can change it for the next generation, join us.
edit on 28-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

We are fast approaching another near extinction of the human race and because of our greed driven mentality,the vast majority dont give a damn...

Our empathy,compassion and love for eachother is almost dead and our solidarity is gone...

There is no miraculous saviour returning to rescue us and if there really was,why wasnt world war two worthy of his/her return?

There exists no kind and loving god and if there really was,why didnt he/she stop auschwitz?

God was supposedly powerful enough to have created the heavens and the earth,but doesnt bother stopping human war and human genocide...

Hmmm?...lets see...I'm not a rocket scientist,but,if there is a god,he/she is very evil and is the creator of this materialistic soul prison we call life on earth,as a way and a place to eternally punish our fallen souls...

Love isn't love unless it is free.

Me, my hope and prayer is for the best, and that we might make it through the birth pangs and into a new age of reason, and spirit.

May you be wrong, that's my prayer.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
you missed twilight movies, twilight movies should defo of been on that list lol

seriously, i was gunna use that exact same list to show that there is no god.... or there is a god but hes a dick

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I've asked these questions before in life... no answers were given. Just some theories (we chose to be here to "evolve", blah blah blah)... really, no one truly knows what's going on. And that not knowing is another facet of the hell we live in. What's worse than being thrown in a prison with no exit? Not being able to remember your crime, what got us here in the first place. What did I do, to earn this? I will never know. This is the oubliette of the universe. We are forgotten.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Earth is a perfectly wicked prison,a materialistic soul dungeon drifting through an endless void,with nowhere else for us to go,no way for us to escape and not even death will set us free and why are we here? what did we do? and where did we do it? whatever it was and wherever it happened,it must still be going on,because hells human population of fallen souls grows larger everyday..

We have already lived and died in the real world,some souls were raptured away and have ascended into the fourth dimension,but our souls have already been judged and sentenced and here we are, eternally trapped inside this three dimensional holographic illusion we call reality,imprisoned within flesh,these pain filled,disease threatened soul shrouds we call our bodies,forced to live,while suffering and growing old and made to be born and die again and again and again forever...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join