It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I suspect that the guy who created/posted this video (or one of his followers) created the said website as a scare tactic.

edit on 7-12-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

Over the sun I swam, for an unknown I induct.
-- or --
Over the sun I swam, for all nuts are idols.

Here's another hangman puzzle:
Sh_uld We Pl_y Ha_gman On A S_te With Sp_lling Er_ors?

Only the Truly-Ultra-Mega-Illuminated Ones will ever ever ever be able to solve that one... (Hurry!! The candle is burning and Castles made of sand are flowing to the Sea!!!! Egads!!!)

I never got my 1UP to win the game from my previous correct answers, so now I need two.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Why do people still fall for this garbage? There's been literally hundreds of "mysterious" sites just like this with stupid puzzles, countdown clocks, yadayada. And every single one ends up just being viral marketing, a roleplaying game or just a dude trolling gullible folks.

No way man, this is totally legit
Its clearly a super secret organization that is hell bent on existing outside of the radar of perception...that just happened to decide making a webpage for global access so anyone on earth would become curious enough to poke around. classic secret organization fail here.

sarcasm of course. if there was "secret messages" being sent back and forth...you don't look for them on some "omg, huge mystery with odd symbols" website...you see it in some random post on a blog about how to cook broccoli with keywords being used

"I find coating the top with olive branch marks the best taste. Like a midnight walk through central park, it gives that taste of richness".

aka, midnight at central park next to the designated "olive" drop point, the branch (illiminati) will drop off the supply.

Thats how secret stuff works...not make a weird webpage. Are super secret spys or leaders of the world all 15 years old?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
So I went to that 7thdecember site and there is a count-down in progress.

30days + 18h :54m :32 s and its counting down obviously.

sooo new excitement date of January 6th?
edit on 7/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

If this is Islam, and if the date ends on January 7th (UT) there is far more meaning in this countdown then we are giving credit for.

January 7th marks the begining of the final 20 weeks of Mankind's self rule (half a time), that day marks the begining of the most devistating period of Earth's history ending on May 27th 2012.

God Bless

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

January 7th marks the begining of the final 20 weeks of Mankind's self rule (half a time), that day marks the begining of the most devistating period of Earth's history ending on May 27th 2012.

Could you elaborate on this? Why May 27th, 2012? Why 20 weeks.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well it is now December 7, 2011 ....and it is currently 12:17PM (Pacific Standard Time). Nothing has happened....I think it is time to put this to rest...and move on.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Why do people still fall for this garbage? There's been literally hundreds of "mysterious" sites just like this with stupid puzzles, countdown clocks, yadayada. And every single one ends up just being viral marketing, a roleplaying game or just a dude trolling gullible folks.

You'd think ATS would be less gullible by now after dozens of these sites have been brought up and turned out to be nothing, but nope people still think this means anything significant or that some mythical "illuminati" organization would waste their time making stupid puzzle websites that anyone can access. If you just like puzzles and you're here for the fun, that's fine, but claiming this is real or made by the "illuminati" or anything significant will actually happen on these dates is just silly.

The clock counted down to ... another clock of course, to keep stringing you along for another month at which point absolutely nothing will happen again. /yawn
edit on 7-12-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

I AGREE, that there are people out there who do this. That has been proven to be a fact. I say BUT because of things i am still wondering about that might be TRUE. SO, with that thought in mind, A.T.S. DENY IGNORANCE. The more info, the better we are to see the truth and put the puzzles together. There is nothing wrong with disagree or agree. That is what the mind process does. figure out things. This is how we grow. MY THOUGHTS ANYWAYS.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nothing happened... the site is down... Wow

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is a Copy of the website

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress.
We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn.
The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!

_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

^^BEGUN TO GUESS!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcal2k3
Nothing happened... the site is down... Wow

Why stop just because a new countdown has begun? When that ends, there will likely be a new one. Why stop there?

All these ATSers will keep chasing the imaginary rabbit down the imaginary hole because there has just got to be something sinister here.

I could trot out the owner and creator of that site, hook him up to a lie detector, watch him admit that the site was nothing but a gag, pass the test under scrutiny, AND STILL 85% of ATSers would call BS and keep at it.

There aren't enough
for how this makes me feel.

edit on 7-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
aviators of islam

fly among illuminati

Found this on another website.

Not sure if it's right or not

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If you view the source code of the site, it is very interesting.

I have never worked with the program they are using, but seems to me it was build with a simple yontoo.com program.

The code you see when you actually visit "view source" is nothing but what looks like a java code of some type.

As mentioned I am not an expert in .net programming, but from what I can tell if you type the address in then "/" one of the numbers in the source, it tells you the purpose is to hide the coding.

using chrome I was able to get the code by using the developer tools.

I have yet to find anything that would point somewhere else or a hidden code, so I don't think I would worry to much about the site its self.

As for the implications, I do not know.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by SuperiorEd

stock market will crash to zero. fema camps activated because of panic, marshal law declared, agenda 21 stage 2, activated, free craftsman tools at sears.
Ahhh. The proverbial Silver Lining!
Are you sure they are not offering "FreeMason tools?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Site is down , so much for for the conspiracy

If it gives a date it is automatically wrong imo
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Isn't "under treat of torture or death" how a lot of people get innocent people to admit to crimes or actions they actually did'nt commit? You may want to reconsider your phrasing.
Other than my little snark, I agree with everything else you have to say (not that that means much):lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh rats! Was the world supposed to end again and I didn't get the memo on it? I missed yet another countdown to TEOTWAWKI ... or another countdown to the NWO ultimate takeover ... or something? Oh well ... I'll catch the next one. I'm sure there will be one in a week or two ... there always is.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't see any clock

My guess is nothing will happen

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Only an ATSer would pick apart my point like that.

But you've got a point. I'll go back and edit.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
PS ^^ i forgot to tell this my laptop starting to load a little then normal when i get on the site,

and something about

TV IS TO US AS I FILM FOR ALL - NEUTRALIZE EM
-or-
TV IS THE SUN - I FILM FOR ALL - NEUTRALIZE EM

_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

ayesterday i'm playing with my freind on the laptop the screen on my laptops going a little bit crazy and my nokia e71 going crazy at the same time a black helicopter without light flying around and before this happen my Nokia e71 clock time have been weird because it's not showing the right clock anymoyre

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

The code looked normal when i checked.
If anything is hidden on the page, like text for example, that is easy to find by 'select all', it will show up, unless they are running a disable text select script which they aren't

edit on 7-12-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join