It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Wikipedia works wonders en.wikipedia.org...

The Three Secrets of Fátima consist of a series of visions and prophecies given by an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three young Portuguese shepherds, Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto, starting on 13 May 1917. The three children claimed to have been visited by a Marian apparition six times between May and October 1917. The apparition is now popularly known as Our Lady of Fátima.

According to the official interpretation, the three secrets involve; Hell, World War I and World War II, and the shooting of Pope John Paul II.

In my Wiki link, read the "Contains information about the Apocalypse, apostasy, Satanic infiltration of the Church" section all the way through. It contains some information eerily similar information.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Paranoia is thick today !

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

LMAO - you're officially safe - or enlightened, and far cooler now than when you started.

In the meantime...

...I'm trying to figure out the End Of The World Illuminated Hangman Puzzle - so I can get the 1UP.

Great Scott - I've SOLVED IT!!.........

Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

The answer is:

TV IS TO US AS I FILM FOR ALL - NEUTRALIZE EM
-or-
TV IS THE SUN - I FILM FOR ALL - NEUTRALIZE EM

If that doesn't make sense to you, your clearly not nearly as illuminated as I am. Duh.

May I have my 1UP now oh Great Illuminated Ones?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This may be significant in light of the January 6th date:

Four Freedoms Speech By Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941

The Four Freedoms were goals articulated by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941. In an address known as the Four Freedoms speech (technically the 1941 State of the Union address), he proposed four fundamental freedoms that people "everywhere in the world" ought to enjoy:
Freedom of speech and expression
Freedom of worship
Freedom from want
Freedom from fear
His inclusion of the latter two freedoms went beyond the traditional US Constitutional values protected by its First Amendment, and endorsed a right to economic security and an internationalist view of foreign policy. They also anticipated what would become known decades later as the "human security" paradigm in social science and economic development.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is tied to Anonomous and the OWS movement.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

30 Days and 18 hrs will be Jan 7, not the 6th.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Ahh, you are correct. I did quick (faulty)
math as I knew December had 31 days - but I forgot to account the timer is 30d + h:m:s therefore making the start of the timer 31 days - therefore the 7th.

Good catch sir!

What a shame, as' this_is_who_we_are' had some good info for that date.

edit on 7/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
THE ANSWER IS:
AVIATORS OF ISLAM FLY AMONG ILLUMINATI!

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 17h : 51m : 52s

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

Not all is lost... Quite a bit of intriguing information for Jan 7 2012

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 17h : 36m : 02s

Too bad Princess Peach is in another Castle.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Please please please stop trying to turn EVERY thread into a religious thread. If you want to believe in make believe people to justify your existence on Earth, then go nuts, but, please don't corrupt every thread you enter!

Edit: BIG FACEPALM/FAIL to me!! I didn't pay attention to who created this thread. Sorry. Feel free to hijack your own thread!!!

edit on 6-12-2011 by superman2012 because: stupid superman2012

These old writings do not have to be taken religiously! They very well could have truths that have been made

religious. It would be foolish to dismiss ancient texts just because they are used in religion.

The prophecy from them could very well be written some who know what we do not about our history.
Throwing out a source as large as the ancient texts now used in religions for worship would be unwise in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
www.youtube.com...

found this "brothers of cosmos" video

??????? Is it about gays

What did it say I have no Audio? Or was it just new age/techno music lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
If you don't remember, highlight the screen by dragging the cursor and left mouse after clicking on the link below (or Ctrl A). A hidden clock and message is there. 7:00AM CST tomorrow morning. There were threads on this several months ago. OLDER THREAD

What's your best guess?

Illuminati Clock Madness

edit on 6-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

It ain't the return of Christ thats for sure, Jesus told us if anyone comes claiming to know that time they were liars and not to be believed.

Too bad though. I wish he would return and put en end to all this madness and evil running rampant in the world. If he doesn't return WWIII just might breakloose and that 3/4ths of the worlds population getting destroyed might come to pass. Everyday that passes the U.S. tries to provoke Iran and Pakistan and China, like someone in our government wants it to happen and is working very hard to start it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My god...you lot may be onto something

Something good or bad may or may not happen in the near or distant future...

Quick everyone...react appropriately!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Tomorrow marks the 70th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor in WW2 and December 7th in 1917 was when the US declared war on Austria in WW1.

7 seems to be important.

WW 3 ?

given the significance of the other dates listed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The whois registers Nobby Beach Australia.

www.coolwhois.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Interesting. Thanks.

I'm convinced that Enoch is good evidence that ET's are fallen angels.

It's certainly a dramatic era we have been thrown into as our existential destiny.

May all who seek Truth find Truth in God.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
The website www.illuminati.org is currently offline to me.

That website is worse than A.T.S. And i thought ats was bad. At least some ats members give you a benefit of doubt, but these people outright attack. Some people in that site gave away my pass word on that site, then completely ridiculed me by my real name. I got psst because of breach in security on that site. I reported the issue and told them to take me off their site forever. Maybe i hit a chord or something with them. I started out talking about changes in Jupiter and will any more occurr. It all heated up from there. You think people who are supposed to be more intelligent would ask questions to why i said statement. I immediately got a response of ridicule, harrassment, and then my password was presented to me by someone on that site. That is when i got frustrated. I told them to cancel my account. I only speculated that JUPITER will start to go thru more changes. The formation of a black hole comming this way and asked if that was nibiru or whatever name they call it now. THEY FREAKED OUT.
That is a BAD SITE to visit.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is about an ILLUMINATI CLOCK purportedly.

BY DEFINITION the illuminati are satanic. Hello? The best treatise on satan et all, imho and in the view of probably most Christians hereon--is the BIBLE.

It is more than reasonable to discuss this topic from that perspective.

And, it is more than reasonable to discuss ANY topic from MY/our Christian perspective as that is OUR world view, cosmology, reference point etc. that pervades all our perceptions, definitions etc.

You write from yours yet you want to prevent me writing from mine. I don't buy that.

Originally posted by superman2012

Please please please stop trying to turn EVERY thread into a religious thread. If you want to believe in make believe people to justify your existence on Earth, then go nuts, but, please don't corrupt every thread you enter!

MOST of the time, I find that wail a huge straw dog.

And a very rigidly narrow prejudiced straw dog at that.

Everyone else of every other value orientation, philosophy, religion other than Evangelical/Pentecostal Christianity is quite free to post on every thread out of

THEIR WORLD VIEW, PERSPECTIVE, COSMOLOGY, CONSTRUCTION ON REALITY, ETC.

YET we Christians are castigated relentlessly and harshly when we merely do the same.

Our perspective pervades ALL of our reality--our perspective on everything. It defines how we see and define reality--our cosmology. Why do we alone have to censor a majority of our perspective and comments just for other folks comfort zones WHEN THEY DON'T DO SO FOR US!?

Personally, all the witchcraft, New Age, Atheist, Islamic etc. perspectives, cosmologies and constructions on reality can go fly a kite without ever being viewed by me ever again. That would be pretty good alright. Yet, I NEVER see Christians asking for such!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why do people still fall for this garbage? There's been literally hundreds of "mysterious" sites just like this with stupid puzzles, countdown clocks, yadayada. And every single one ends up just being viral marketing, a roleplaying game or just a dude trolling gullible folks.

You'd think ATS would be less gullible by now after dozens of these sites have been brought up and turned out to be nothing, but nope people still think this means anything significant or that some mythical "illuminati" organization would waste their time making stupid puzzle websites that anyone can access. If you just like puzzles and you're here for the fun, that's fine, but claiming this is real or made by the "illuminati" or anything significant will actually happen on these dates is just silly.

The clock counted down to ... another clock of course, to keep stringing you along for another month at which point absolutely nothing will happen again. I bet the website creator is having a good laugh right about now. /yawn
edit on 7-12-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
1) We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn.
Is that a complete sentence?

2) When you right click it, a window pops up that says "This is our last change"
I'm pretty sure they mean chance...

Is a website riddled with typos to be taken seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join