It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I got curious as to what esl-lm and invokator was, so I looked them up - apparently their both highly susceptible to malformed dos attacks, on their open to the world ports. Eish.

For iletiþim: [email protected] -- iletiþim = "Communication" in Turkish.

OrkunEkinci
OrkunEkinci - (118,054) ( )
Gazi M. Sk 1319. No. 3 Apartment: 2 Yenisehir
Icel
, 33150
TR
Phone +90.3243277906
Fax. +90.3243277906

From ekoncan.com... the text translates to "Determines the price of ikoncanlar fashions ekoncanlar"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh wow. Just wow...

ekoncan.com:2006 Opens Plesk's sitebuilder app on that server - no password needed.

For the love of Pete: If you are the servers administrator, and you are reading this - close port 2006 - it opens Sitebuilder w/o a password and would allow anyone to edit your sites, or create new sites on your server.

Hire someone, or read a little first - before you invite people to "solve your illuminated puzzle".... Tighten up your firewall (restrict all but port 80 to your IP if necessary)....

Who's jumping through hoops now? Just kidding... but you should seriously fix that... Quickly.

I wouldn't do anything, but others would - and if it's unrestricted, and on the internet, then ... public domain. Actually, your inviting them to your server - to host their own sites, or take yours down - or worse, change the Administrator password - then it's your server no-more, till you re-install.

Wondering why I posted this? It's all public, just pasted from other sources. I wonder why you'd let someone create sites on your server? I wonder why you'd create a public puzzle on a public server - inviting critique?

Critique provided.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
nothing happened, am I missing something, its 6 49 pm on december 7th, what was this about also I tried to link it on facebook and it won't work, the link says cant bring up page.

edit, just read the above comment, now I wish I didnt post a link to it on facebook lol
edit on 7-12-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So something indeed happened on December 7. The website being discussed here is down!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This might seem a bit off-topic, but there's a connection of sorts I guess, I was actually planning to start a thread on this but I'm a new member and apparently haven't posted enough on other threads, so I can't.

Anyway...some time ago I had a dream, over a year ago. I dreamt I found a website that had some sort of decreee written on it...it was nothing like the site you guys are discussing. Instead it was very honest and to the point, it was written in another language, arabic I think...which I can't speak or read. But somehow I knew what it said...and as I stated it was very blatant.

It basically said it was time to start killing us...infidels, christians, I remember reading it and having a very "yeah whatever" sort of attitude to it. I was at my computer and heard sounds outisde and looked out my window. There was a large, flat, wooden cart with no sides but huge wheels. Sorry if that's a bit vague, imagine a huge sheet of flat wood with two huge wooden wheels in the middle...The flat wooden part of the cart is huge...so are the wheels, and the flat part is tilted at like a 15 degree angle (due to the wheels) and it's loaded up with corpses, and there are men systematically pulling people from their homes and beheading them in my street, in the UK.

I wasn't scared, I calmly woke everyone up in my house and told them that some people would come to the door, not to answer...to turn off all lights etc and don't make any sound. I sat behind my door with a sword, waiting for them to break the door down, but they knocked a few times then left for some reason. My last thought in the dream was one of absolute clarity, I was thinking of how to get me and my family out of the house without being seen and into the wilderness. Weird, I've kind of thought about it a lot, and wonder what I would do f something like that really happened.

Anyway, sorry for going on a bit, fun thread.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

Sure that wasn't your fear of a certain group of people manifesting itself? Or are you another shill?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by nenothtu

Dear Spartan Dude with unpronoucable name,

That's exactly what I saw when I went there.

Sincerely, Grubblesnert ( who is to ignorant and apathetic to get his own Avatar)

I'm running Firefox for a browser, and blocking scripts - only allowing known scripts to run, so that may have been the cause of it.

What browser are you using?

I'd donate an avatar to you, but I have no idea what a "Gruublesnert" looks like, and I'm scared to look it up .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
I have inside information on whats going to happen tommarow at 7am, i have to check with my source to see how much i can give away to ATS

There are 24 "7 AM's" tomorrow, some of which have already passed - which one?

edit - nevermind.

edit on 2011/12/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

which 7 am is it?
lol
Well that sort of poked a spear into the balloon

best common sense post I've seen all day

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

It was just a dream, I don't consciously fear any group of people so I can't answer your question.

I should have pointed out also that I'm not a practising christian, but I certainly remember that word, and infidels. I know exactly how it sounds, but no - I like in Glasgow, in the UK an we've quite a large number of muslims living here and have done for many years, I know a few and work with many. If anything I'm more cautious around the natives in my country, things ain't so great here and it seems the streets are ruled by groups of adolescents armed to the teeth with all manner of weaponry.

I don't know where it came from or what it meant, this thread simply reminded me of it, that's all.

Ta.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

which 7 am is it?
lol
Well that sort of poked a spear into the balloon

best common sense post I've seen all day

Well as it turned out, it was ALL of them! Sunrise is "around" 7 am in all of the time zones.

Just imagine the egg I'm wiping off my face!
I get so used to folks here trying to impart bogus "secret knowledge" that I didn't see that one coming...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

I sat behind my door with a sword, waiting for them to break the door down, but they knocked a few times then left for some reason.

Bravo for using a sword. The symbology in that runs deep. Do you own one in 'real life'?
edit on 7/12/11 by ThatGuy45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
No, I did own a sword when I was younger, as most young men in my country., although most other lads prefer more barbaric weapons these days it seems, and seem more than prepared to use them...machetes, meat clevers, etc- I never used it. Was a japanese sword, a wakizashi I believe, really nice and rather ornate, just a novelty, though.

Actually traded it in for a set o' weights, at the time I thought I'd got the better end of the deal as I was keen to disassociate myself with weapons but since the weights have spent most of their time under my ownership gathering dust, in hindsight I guess I lost.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Originally posted by TomServo
reply to post by ThatGuy45

30 Days and 18 hrs will be Jan 7, not the 6th.

Quite right! I didn't see anybody else post this, but on a whim I tried [SNIP] and lo and behold it exists. It looks to be of the same style. There is some link on that page, but I'm not brave enough to click it.

Sorry if I missed anybody else pointing this out... I skimmed the replies and didn't see it.

edit on 9/12/11 by argentus because: snipped link to site suspected of uploading serious malware

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Mysterious planet-sized object spotted near mercury

That and they are moving the moon---
Moon goes missing

Wish there was a yawn smiley face

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hmm, the only thing that happened today was a very very cold front moved in, with wicked winds speeds of about 40mph.

BRRR.. It's freezing out there.

Man and it's been so nice a warm these past couple of days.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 23h : 57m : 47s

We solved this in the other thread. LINK

Got it!!!

Aviators of Islam Final End Capability

Aviators of Islam are the Muslim Extremists and the final end capability is nuclear. Possible?

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Thats a little disconcerting. The reason no one has bothere to use Nukes since WWII is their destructive capability is enough to crack the earths crust. We have I.C.B.M.s lablelled "crust busters" for good reason. Only a fool would ever consider using them.

That could be what causes the razing of Demascus in Jeremiah's prophecy in which the city is ultimately destroyed and never rebuilt and resettled. What causes a city to never be rebuilt? Radiation, and an I.C.B.M would make that whole area uninhabitable for 10,000 years at least.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So what's the first Castle?

My opinion: Europe

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

My thoughts exactly. How would I react had someone called about my domains? Well I wouldn't put a site like that up and attempt to hide the registrant (poorly), but still I would be cagey if some random person called. I was completely open with him from the outset, was very polite and informed him that his details were already available online.

He paused briefly, I believe to grab a tape recorder, which is fine. I haven't broken any laws by making an enquiry as to the purpose of his website.

I will say that I'm definitely not convinced that he was honest with me. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I was speaking to an employee of the Turkish government, but again I really don't mind if they want to come for me, crack on. Hopefully it's just a sharp lesson learned for him and next time he'll use SEDO or something to sell his domains.

That's how you do it! Cut the B.S., and let's get to the meat and potatoes, of the matter. People need to begin taking THIS life, a little more serious; and stop playing games, with other people's lives; for the sake of money! To those that work for "them"; including the moles on this site: Your way of distraction, to the topic(s) at hand, is getting OLD and TIRED! Let's GROW UP, and act like ADULTS!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Perhaps it is a clock to the beginning of our consciousness. Think about it all this stuff with Anon and the Government setting up FEMA camps and what not. Maybe somebody knows when things are going to be sent out and put into action. My guess is someone knows a little more information than the average person.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ok, so it's a little bit after 6 AM December 8th, what happened yesterday? All that happened where I live was a little bit of snow.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join