It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 7th, 2011 at 7:00AM CST. Lest you forget ATS, Illuminati Clock is Set for Tomorrow Morning

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
This is what I got from the link you provided:

"WAKE UP HUMAN RACE.
All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise..."

No more countdown...

Wow, how cool is that? I didn't even get an entire message in English. This is what I got:

p.twimg.com...

Daha önceden hackleyecektim merak ettim harbiden bişey olacak mı diye, bekledik bekledik bu mudur yani?

GrayHatz Corporation (C) Since 2006
We will either find a way, or make one "GrayHatz"

Required sikti, gidiyor.

edit on 2011/12/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I get this note;

Mydeath

See the imagefile
img12.imageshack.us...

all your faces i can see
you all think it's about me
i'm about to break
this is my fate
ami still dammed to a life of misery and hate
you will never know
what i'd do for you
what you all got me trough
i'll do it for you
i could have never lived
if it wasn't for you

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by wavemaker
This is what I got from the link you provided:

"WAKE UP HUMAN RACE.
All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise..."

No more countdown...

Wow, how cool is that? I didn't even get an entire message in English. This is what I got:

p.twimg.com...

Daha önceden hackleyecektim merak ettim harbiden bişey olacak mı diye, bekledik bekledik bu mudur yani?

GrayHatz Corporation (C) Since 2006
We will either find a way, or make one "GrayHatz"

Required sikti, gidiyor.

edit on 2011/12/7 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateNL

Looks to me like this is a hacking community.

the site must have been hacked. They seem to be bragging about it on the company forum

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It ain't the return of Christ thats for sure, Jesus told us if anyone comes claiming to know that time they were liars and not to be believed.

The day and the hour is for sure a mystery. The year is not beyond reasoning.

We are actually commissioned to keep watch. The day is not for us to know. The season and even the year may be entirely possible.

Matthew 24

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
well its the 8th here now, and the dark as was stated, did come and I was worried for some time

However it went this morning at dawn as usual

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateNL
I get this note;

Mydeath

See the imagefile
img12.imageshack.us...

all your faces i can see
you all think it's about me
i'm about to break
this is my fate
ami still dammed to a life of misery and hate
you will never know
what i'd do for you
what you all got me trough
i'll do it for you
i could have never lived
if it wasn't for you

Google tells me this is a Korn song.

Keep at it, fellas. There's got to be some Illuminati in there somewhere.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
I hope the internet will not shut down at that time!

How else will I be able to get my news, and ats fix?

That's my guess though, that the internet will shut down.

Yeah. Then it is call of duty campaign mode only. Boring!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
seems to me that this countdown could be about an alien invasion because the countdown speaks about brothers in the cosmos and today a cloaked ufo was revealed near mercury maybe its headed towards earth? or this could signal fema imprisonment with the NDAA bill passing congress and the demand of KBR to open the camps and employ them.....it could also signal the start of a big war or rise of putin as the antichrist, just a bunch of scenarios

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nothing's gonna happen as usual when it comes to this type of stuff!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I never got my 1UP - so here's something for you all to play with:

Host: 7december.org
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Content-Type: text/html
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 04:52:24 GMT
Content-Length: 1208
Disconnecting from site 7december.org

Nmap scan report for 7december.org (31.210.115.253)
Host is up (0.20s latency).
rDNS record for 31.210.115.253: **

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Dear Spartan Dude with unpronoucable name,

That's exactly what I saw when I went there.

Sincerely, Grubblesnert ( who is to ignorant and apathetic to get his own Avatar)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well this is apparently Pearl Harbor Day, so maybe that was the Illuminati joke, when FDR allowed the Japanese to bomb us as a reason to get into the war. And the Progressives apparently decided that to celebrate the anniversary, we should have Japanese food in the public schools.
The Illuminati are laughing for sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 23h : 57m : 47s

We solved this in the other thread. LINK

Got it!!!

Aviators of Islam Final End Capability

Aviators of Islam are the Muslim Extremists and the final end capability is nuclear. Possible?

edit on 7-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i tried clicking the link and typing in the webpage and i get a "cannot display page".

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It ain't the return of Christ thats for sure, Jesus told us if anyone comes claiming to know that time they were liars and not to be believed.

The day and the hour is for sure a mystery. The year is not beyond reasoning.

We are actually commissioned to keep watch. The day is not for us to know. The season and even the year may be entirely possible.

Matthew 24

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Yes, he did tell us to keep watch. Thats what i do everyday looking for some glimmer of a sign. Not for fear though. Truth be known i long for his return. We've waited for 2000 years. 2000 years is a long time to go without seeing your king or hearing his voice. Ofcourse theres some really scary stuff that might go down before that day should come. Each generation passes the buck to the next because they were afraid of that day. I really hope this is the last generation before his return.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have inside information on whats going to happen tommarow at 7am, i have to check with my source to see how much i can give away to ATS

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Could the fallen castle then refer to Pakistan? Their President had a "heart attack" and is begin treated in Dubai.. The rumors circulating is it was a quiet coup. Pakistan is nuclear armed and apparently there was speculation about a coup when Bin Laden was killed. Supposedly the government approached Admiral Mullen and asked for hep to stop it.

Now we have this

US wishes Zardari well, dismisses coup rumors
edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ok i checked with my source and i got the all clear to tell you all everything. now i dont want to alarm you all but it's true tommarow at 7am the sun will rise on the east coast. I know this is scary, but casualtys will be minor and we should all get a heavy dose of vitam d. Source,link

aa.usno.navy.mil...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Ok i checked with my source and i got the all clear to tell you all everything. now i dont want to alarm you all but it's true tommarow at 7am the sun will rise on the east coast. I know this is scary, but casualtys will be minor and we should all get a heavy dose of vitam d. Source,link

aa.usno.navy.mil...

Does the sun rise or does the earth constantly set toward the East? I've always wondered? If it constantly sets toward the east, this means the west is constantly moving toward the sun. Hummmmm.. That means the east is constantly setting toward the west and away from the sun. Hummmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join